NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm sure the Conservatives won't mind paying more

+4
Ben Reilly
harvesmom
Irn Bru
Raggamuffin
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'm sure the Conservatives won't mind paying more Empty I'm sure the Conservatives won't mind paying more

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 10:01 pm

I'm sure the Conservatives won't mind paying more FirstSukpaiboon

It appears quite a lot of shops are doing it lol

Back to top Go down

I'm sure the Conservatives won't mind paying more Empty Re: I'm sure the Conservatives won't mind paying more

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 11, 2015 10:21 pm

Great way to get customers eh?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

I'm sure the Conservatives won't mind paying more Empty Re: I'm sure the Conservatives won't mind paying more

Post by Irn Bru Mon May 11, 2015 10:24 pm

Well the additional tax will help the economy Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 10:25 pm

risingsun wrote:I'm sure the Conservatives won't mind paying more FirstSukpaiboon

I hope the sponging illegal immigrant bitch gets deported.

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Mon May 11, 2015 10:26 pm

As a small business owner she can't have done that badly for herself under a Tory Government the last few years, or she wouldn't be able to pick and choose her customers .
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 11, 2015 10:27 pm

Never stand in front of a pole when you have your photo taken.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 10:31 pm

harvesmom wrote:As a small business owner she can't have done that badly for herself under a Tory Government the last few years, or she wouldn't be able to pick and choose her customers .

That's very true Harvesmom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon May 11, 2015 10:35 pm

harvesmom wrote:As a small business owner she can't have done that badly for herself under a Tory Government the last few years, or she wouldn't be able to pick and choose her customers .

Surprising then that she would want to sting Tory customers for a bit extra in tax then.Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Mon May 11, 2015 11:03 pm

Irn Bru wrote:

Surprising then that she would want to sting Tory customers for a bit extra in tax then.Laughing

Absolutely Irn Bru. As a small business owner myself I can tell you that she is is a very fortunate position to be able to alienate such a large percentage of the population.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 11:18 pm

I'm beginning to think that this article is a Sassy wind up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue May 12, 2015 12:13 am

harvesmom wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Absolutely Irn Bru. As a small business owner myself I can tell you that she is is a very fortunate position to be able to alienate such a large percentage of the population.

I think she was depending on them continuing to come which was a bit silly right enough - they would be Tories after all.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Tue May 12, 2015 12:34 am

Irn Bru wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

I think she was depending on them continuing to come which was a bit silly right enough - they would be Tories after all.

Well if it was a joke its backfired spectacularly according to her facebook page.

Maybe she will start giving free coffee to the unemployed labour supporters to make up for it.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue May 12, 2015 12:43 am

harvesmom wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Well if it was a joke its backfired spectacularly according to her facebook page.

Maybe she will start giving free coffee to the unemployed labour supporters to make up for it.

Well I'm not on facebook so I wouldn't know about that. Giving free coffee to anyone who is unemployed whatever party they supported would be a worthy act.

Who is she anyway?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue May 12, 2015 12:51 am

Oh look. It seems to be catching on. Laughing

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/may/10/garden-centre-owners-10-tax-for-tory-voters-sign-goes-viral
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 12, 2015 12:58 am

I'm sure the Conservatives won't mind paying more C76uzSa

I'm sure the Conservatives won't mind paying more Torytaxmain

(Check out that illegal immigrant bitch!)

Story on the OP:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/hackney-cafe-shop-her-is-charging-tories-ten-per-cent-extra-10241846.html

Amazingly, she expected Tories to laugh about this ever.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue May 12, 2015 1:08 am

Well it won't go down well in the Shires or Chipping Norton that' for sure Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 12, 2015 6:33 am

I wonder if he'd refuse to serve someone who said they'd voted for UKIP. That could be indirect racial discrimination. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 12, 2015 6:48 am

Matt Woodruff seems to take exception to the fact that his LibDem MP lost his seat to a Tory. He should ask himself why. Could it be because the voters who would normally vote LibDem felt they had compromised their values by going into a coalition with the Tories, so they didn't vote LibDem?

If he was having trouble balancing his books before, he'll probably have more trouble now. Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue May 12, 2015 6:50 am

Shady wrote:
risingsun wrote:I'm sure the Conservatives won't mind paying more FirstSukpaiboon

no where does it say she is an immigrant

Ohh that's right UK RACISM Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
only white people are English Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 12, 2015 6:54 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Shady wrote:

Ohh that's right UK RACISM Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
only white people are English  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Do you mean British rather than English?

Why would it be racist to think that English people are white? This has been discussed many times - whether or not "English" means an ethnic group, which may well include skin colour.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 11:37 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I wonder if he'd refuse to serve someone who said they'd voted for UKIP. That could be indirect racial discrimination. Laughing

I think he banned UKIP voters altogether

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 11:42 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Never stand in front of a pole when you have your photo taken.
Why will he get cross?! Embarassed
Sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 12, 2015 11:47 am

Nems wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Never stand in front of a pole when you have your photo taken.
Why will he get cross?! Embarassed
Sorry

Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 12, 2015 11:53 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I wonder if he'd refuse to serve someone who said they'd voted for UKIP. That could be indirect racial discrimination. Laughing

That's 5,427 potential customers he's banned in that constituency alone then. That's not counting anyone who voted for UKIP in the local elections either. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 1:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

That's 5,427 potential customers he's banned in that constituency alone then. That's not counting anyone who voted for UKIP in the local elections either. Laughing

yep i best not go to his shop then lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 6:16 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Shady wrote:

only white people are English  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Unlike Australia,I am happy to say that England has been a multi cultural society for centuries embracing people of many skin colours........It's the norm for us.

And for you to say that only white people are English is a classic example of your racist beliefs.

You truly are racist bile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 6:19 pm

I'm loving it.....watching the loonie left squirming in their death throes.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue May 12, 2015 11:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Shady wrote:

Why would it be racist to think that English people are white? This has been discussed many times - whether or not "English" means an ethnic group, which may well include skin colour.

Born in England means your English

White 'traditional' English are Anglo-Saxons

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue May 12, 2015 11:33 pm

Shady wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Shady wrote:

Unlike Australia,I am happy to say that England has been a multi cultural society for centuries embracing people of many skin colours........It's the norm for us. TELL RAGGS THAT

And for you to say that only white people are English is a classic example of your racist beliefs.

LOLZ you mong I was stating what you implied tongue tongue tongue
It was you that said she is an immigrant,
when she is probably a whinging pommie by birth tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 12:04 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Shady wrote:

Unlike Australia,I am happy to say that England has been a multi cultural society for centuries embracing people of many skin colours........It's the norm for us. TELL RAGGS THAT

when she is probably a whinging pommie by birth  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Oh dear,you are slow aren't you?

I'd try explaining it to you but I haven't got all night.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed May 13, 2015 12:46 am

Shady wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Shady wrote:

when she is probably a whinging pommie by birth  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

whats the diff not like you have any sun shine to call it day time sunny sunny

But If she is an immigrant she is stupid
What sort of moron moves to England?
that's is probably the problem you have with Migrants to the UK Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect they have to be a little be touched in the head to think England is 'inhabitable' tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 12:51 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Shady wrote:

whats the diff not like you have any sun shine to call it day time  sunny sunny

But If she is an immigrant she is stupid
What sort of moron moves to England?
that's is probably the problem you have with Migrants to the UK Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect  they have to be a little be touched in the head to think England is 'inhabitable' tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

that from a country that is either desert or spends 50% of its time under water and the other 50% of its time resembling nov 5th

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed May 13, 2015 1:20 am

I'm sure the Conservatives won't mind paying more 3408175593 I'm sure the Conservatives won't mind paying more 3408175593 I'm sure the Conservatives won't mind paying more 3408175593 And still more inhabitable than the UK Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed May 13, 2015 7:53 am

this of course illustrates why labour is totally unfit to run welk stall let alone a government.
the owner of this shop has now alienated what must be a large proportion of his clientel as he has a business in what is a prominently tory area and he is seemingly attempting to drive custom away. Hopefully it will work and the business will fold to be replaced by a forward looking operator.
Labours campaign was essentially the same as this business. Penalise the wealth creators to make everyone equally poor
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed May 13, 2015 7:54 am

Irn Bru wrote:

nothing is surprising about the vindictiveness of the labour mind
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed May 13, 2015 7:56 am

change it to black, gay, immigrant and wait for the howls of outrage.
sorry but the hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed May 13, 2015 8:04 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

According to the UK census form, in order to be English you must be white.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 8:05 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:

this of course illustrates why labour is totally unfit to run welk stall let alone a government.
the owner of this shop has now alienated what must be a large proportion of his clientel as he has a business in what is a prominently tory area and he is seemingly attempting to drive custom away. Hopefully it will work and the business will fold to be replaced by a forward looking operator.
Labours campaign was essentially the same as this business. Penalise the wealth creators to make everyone equally poor

Labour?
As much as they are useleass, how do you equate one shop owner to the Labour party?
That is just really absurd.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed May 13, 2015 8:09 am

Nemesis wrote:

Labour?
As much as they are useleass, how do you equate one shop owner to the Labour party?
it is the labour mindset to lash out and tax single groups more because of envy.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 8:10 am

Nemesis wrote:

Labour?
it is the labour mindset to lash out and tax single groups more because of envy.

No this is just some idiot, thinking they are being funny where it backfires.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed May 13, 2015 10:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

See Institutional Racism!!!!!!! or basically the UK is Officially Racist bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu May 14, 2015 12:31 am

Show support for blackboard man and stop local Tories/UKIPs trying to shut his shop down

https://www.facebook.com/supportblackboardman/timeline?ref=page_internal

Go on Matt - the force is with you Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 14, 2015 9:40 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

See Institutional Racism!!!!!!! or basically the UK is Officially Racist bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

If a white person was born in India, would they call themselves Indian?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 14, 2015 9:42 am

Irn Bru wrote:Show support for blackboard man and stop local Tories/UKIPs trying to shut his shop down

https://www.facebook.com/supportblackboardman/timeline?ref=page_internal

Go on Matt - the force is with you Laughing

Does the person who set that up know that Matt Woodruff is the one who wants to turn customers away?

Mind you, he has some nice plants. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu May 14, 2015 11:01 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

they could Wink

Do whites blacks yellow red purples and blues call themselves Australian if born in Australia?
YES they do cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 14, 2015 11:11 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

they could Wink

Do whites blacks yellow red purples and blues call themselves Australian if born in Australia?
YES they do cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

That's because Australian is a nationality, like British.

In the break up of Yugoslavia, many people identified themselves as Serbs, even if they were born in Croatia - ie, they saw themselves as an ethnic group.

In South Ossetia, some people were referred to as "ethnic Georgians".

It's all a matter of ethnicity versus nationality really. Some say that English people are an ethnic group, and some say they are not. Same with the Scots, Irish, and Welsh.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu May 14, 2015 11:29 am

Your Anglo Saxon invaders
the Scots, Irish, and Welsh are British natives tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

And you born in the nation you can call yourself of that nation
what about quarter caste people (4 races) what are they going to call themselves Suspect Suspect Suspect
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu May 14, 2015 11:29 am

And anyway you are all Europeans Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 14, 2015 11:31 am

veya_victaous wrote:Your Anglo Saxon invaders
the Scots, Irish, and Welsh are British natives tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

And you born in the nation you can call yourself of that nation
what about quarter caste people (4 races) what are they going to call themselves Suspect Suspect Suspect  

Was Ben partly born in Ireland then? He's referred to himself as part Irish before.

Travellers in England say they are an ethnic group, even if they were born in England and never travelled anywhere.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 14, 2015 11:33 am

So someone who happens to be born in Scotland during a holiday is a British native? Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next