NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The treacherous left

+5
nicko
Original Quill
Ben Reilly
Irn Bru
eddie
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The treacherous left Empty The treacherous left

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:21 pm

ANOTHER reason NOT to vote for labour then

treacherous scumbags grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The treacherous left 11053210

Back to top Go down

The treacherous left Empty Re: The treacherous left

Post by eddie Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:26 pm

Too Far Left is as bad and dangerous, as Too Far Right
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:27 am

Victor, that was about 8 years ago when he was a student at Oxford Uni during the world cup I believe.

Tory MP Aidan Burley was actually a Minister in the Tory Government.

Nazi-themed stag parties - well I never

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2552415/Tory-MP-Aidan-Burley-organised-Nazi-themed-stag-French-Alps-stand-election.html
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:29 am

And at the time the England flag had been taken over by the BNP.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:06 am

surely he can claim 'the truth' defence The treacherous left 2190311264

The treacherous left 1335987845 The treacherous left 1335987845 The treacherous left 1335987845 The treacherous left 1335987845
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:10 am

Irn Bru wrote:Victor, that was about 8 years ago when he was a student at Oxford Uni during the world cup I believe.

Tory MP Aidan Burley was actually a Minister in the Tory Government.

Nazi-themed stag parties - well I never

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2552415/Tory-MP-Aidan-Burley-organised-Nazi-themed-stag-French-Alps-stand-election.html

The treacherous left English_and_proud_by_british_pirate-d73xl8p

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:28 am

Jesus ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:29 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Jesus ...

Was a lefty hippy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:30 am

So the yanks are not proud of their nation now Ben?
Jesus pot kettle black

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:33 am

Brasidas wrote:So the yanks are not proud of their nation now Ben?
Jesus pot kettle black

Please be more intelligent than that! Smile Think deeper, it'll make you a better person.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:34 am

If I have to be so obvious that a child could follow me, I'd say that you never let one person speak for a huge group of people ... come on, don't let me down on homo "sapiens sapiens," now ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:35 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Brasidas wrote:So the yanks are not proud of their nation now Ben?
Jesus pot kettle black

Please be more intelligent than that! Smile Think deeper, it'll make you a better person.

Do not patronize me you wet lefty lol
When you have something intelligent to say, then maybe I will listen
As to being a better person, I am, because I look to view everyone equally, I do not make excuses for bad ideas as you do with religions, because you sadly appease bad ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:36 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:If I have to be so obvious that a child could follow me, I'd say that you never let one person speak for a huge group of people ... come on, don't let me down on homo "sapiens sapiens," now ...

Well its a good thing Churchill never listened to that daft philosophy:

"We will fight then on the beeches?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:38 am

Brasidas wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:If I have to be so obvious that a child could follow me, I'd say that you never let one person speak for a huge group of people ... come on, don't let me down on homo "sapiens sapiens," now ...

* "beaches"

Learn English ya daft fuck :D
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:40 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

* "beaches"

From a wet lefty yank, that is comical.
I see the point was above your pay grade mind.
Anything else dummy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:45 am

Brasidas wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

* "beaches"

Anything else dummy?

Sorry, I just have a hard time believing that anybody who doesn't know the difference between a coast and a nut is worth my time debating.

But seriously, if you let this idiot speak for the left, I'm going to assume that Farange speaks for all Brits from here on out.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:48 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

Anything else dummy?

Sorry, I just have a hard time believing that anybody who doesn't know the difference between a coast and a nut is worth my time debating.

But seriously, if you let this idiot speak for the left, I'm going to assume that Farange speaks for all Brits from here on out.

You do realise people make typo's do you not and nowhere did I claim to make such a distinction which you just desperately invented, because your point fell flat when I mentioned Churchill.
Never claimed he speaks for all the left, the sad part is many of the left back the same idiotic mentality.
So if your argument is on my English skills, give yourself a pat on the back for being a complete twat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:51 am

Brasidas wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

Anything else dummy?

You do realise people make typo's do you not and nowhere did I claim to make such a distinction which you just desperately invented, because your point fell flat when I mentioned Churchill.
Never claimed he speaks for all the left, the sad part is many of the left back the same idiotic mentality.
So if your argument is on my English skills, give yourself a pat on the back for being a complete twat.

I'll just pat myself on the back for being better at English than someone who is ... you know Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:53 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

I'll just pat myself on the back for being better at English than someone who is ... you know Smile

Well English is just a conception and your language is also English, not American, so I hardly think that deserves a pat on the back, but to being pointed on how and why the left are so desperate to score little points because their arguments hold no validity.
Run along little boy, do you not have some bad religious ideas to appease lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:05 am

Brasidas wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

Well English is just a conception and your language is also English, not American, so I hardly think that deserves a pat on the back, but to being pointed on how and why the left are so desperate to score little points because their arguments hold no validity.

My language is indeed American, and I gather that from all the English who keep trying to insist to me that their spellings trump the ones we 320 million Americans have been taught in our schools.

Just another example of Britain trying to cling to something that hasn't belonged to it for a century ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:08 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

My language is indeed American, and I gather that from all the English who keep trying to insist to me that their spellings trump the ones we 320 million Americans have been taught in our schools.

Just another example of Britain trying to cling to something that hasn't belonged to it for a century ...

Your language is English full stop, to say otherwise is just being the bitter yank that you are.
The fact is America is made up of countless ethnic groups and they choose English, which speaks volumes about our great language that you adopted it.
We are just being kind enough to pander to your needs of wanting to be English, you grave it so much which is why you have hung onto our language.
You are just acting like an ungrateful child.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:12 am

Brasidas wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

Your language is English full stop, to say otherwise is just being the bitter yank that you are.
The fact is America is made up of countless ethnic groups and they choose English, which speaks volumes about our great language that you adopted it.
We are just being kind enough to pander to your needs of wanting to be English, you grave it so much which is why you have hung onto our language.

My language is no more English than Spanish is Mexican.

Color. Flavor. Theater. Truck. Elevator.

How many people are learning those words and spellings in their second-language classes now than are learning "Colour, Flavour, Thea-TRE, lorry and lift"?

Oh, my dear sprockets and sparrows, your language is being phased out; fanny pack is not vulgar and bum means "person you can't rely upon" rather than "ass." The treacherous left 1069003512
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:16 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

My language is no more English than Spanish is Mexican.

Color. Flavor. Theater. Truck. Elevator.

How many people are learning those words and spellings in their second-language classes now than are learning "Colour, Flavour, Thea-TRE, lorry and lift"?

Oh, my dear sprockets and sparrows, your language is being fazed out; fanny pack is not vulgar and bum means "person you can't rely upon" rather than "ass." The treacherous left 1069003512

Your language is English, just calling it American, just shows how bitter that you are and making my morning to be honest ha ha. Just changing the spelling of certain words make the language no less English it just proves how desperate the Yanks are to make a language not their own into something their own.
Its English full stop and so funny how your racist views on the English are shinning through.
Do they teach you to hate the English so much in school lol.
You just call it American English as if this some how makes it separate, that is called desperation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:17 am

What's football?

This:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl1n79s3vRw

... to 5 times as many people as live in your country.

You're calling soccer "football." Just stop and get with the times Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:21 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:What's football?

This:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl1n79s3vRw

... to 5 times as many people as live in your country.

You're calling soccer "football." Just stop and get with the times Smile

That is a bunch of girlie men needed Armour to protect them in sport.

These men do not shy away from real contact sport:

The treacherous left Hayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:22 am

The treacherous left 6a00d8341c565553ef014e8c3d7eaf970d-pi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:24 am

Yeah, those "men" are about half as tall and heavy as ours Smile

But then again, we allow all races to call themselves "men" here in the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave, where the eagles soar and nobody can be fined or imprisoned for speaking his or her mind, regardless of how unpopular it might be, because every thought would be unpopular in some setting

The treacherous left 3852033631 The treacherous left 3852033631 The treacherous left 3852033631 The treacherous left 3852033631 The treacherous left 3852033631 The treacherous left 3852033631
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:25 am

Brasidas wrote:The treacherous left 6a00d8341c565553ef014e8c3d7eaf970d-pi

Why are you posting a picture of football in Australia?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:26 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Yeah, those "men" are about half as tall and heavy as ours Smile

But then again, we allow all races to call themselves "men" here in the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave, where the eagles soar and nobody can be fined or imprisoned for speaking his or her mind, regardless of how unpopular it might be, because every thought would be unpopular in some setting

The treacherous left 3852033631 The treacherous left 3852033631 The treacherous left 3852033631 The treacherous left 3852033631 The treacherous left 3852033631 The treacherous left 3852033631

EH
Ha ha ha ha Ha

Free did you say, is that why such free men are unarmed and shot by the Police.
You call that freedom?
I call that oppression
As to your American footie boys, they would not last 20 minutes in a Rugby match, they would collapse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:27 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Looks like the Irish to me lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:28 am

How drunk are you Ben?

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:29 am

Brasidas wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

(Not to embarrass you or anything, but Ireland isn't the UK. Not no more, ya hear? Smile )
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:31 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

(Not to embarrass you or anything, but Ireland isn't the UK. Not no more, ya hear? Smile )

But the guys in red are welsh, which are part of the UK. DOH

Seriously, sleep off your boose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:32 am

Brasidas wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

* booze
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:34 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

* booze

Hound, yes you are indeed  Mr Grammar Nazi.

The treacherous left If-your-a-grammar-nazi

Laters

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:40 am

Just fuckin' with you bro, and I wouldn't do that with someone I don't like -- hope you get my weird American ways Smile

It's not fun being told you're some other culture's kid sibling, though ... word to the wise ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:41 am

By the way, on the grammar Nazi thing -- I'm an old newspaper guy, I see typos in my nightmares Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:42 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Just fuckin' with you bro, and I wouldn't do that with someone I don't like -- hope you get my weird American ways Smile

It's not fun being told you're some other culture's kid sibling, though ... word to the wise ...

Of course I do Ben and in fact rather enjoyed seeing this side of you.
Nice to see you have fun.
Enjoy your day, I must go to work

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:46 am

Brasidas wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Just fuckin' with you bro, and I wouldn't do that with someone I don't like -- hope you get my weird American ways Smile

Well, I'm glad if you had some enjoyment out of this Smile Sparring is fun for me, and we have a thing in Texas where we test one another on how well our friends can "hang" -- which basically means, how many troll-like jabs can I send your way before you lose your sense of humor.

Have to admit, I usually lose! Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:47 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

Well, I'm glad if you had some enjoyment out of this Smile Sparring is fun for me, and we have a thing in Texas where we test one another on how well our friends can "hang" -- which basically means, how many troll-like jabs can I send your way before you lose your sense of humor.

You should ask Victor, as he is one of the view that can get to me lol
I mean that as a compliment to him as well

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:49 am

Brasidas wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

You should ask Victor, as he is one of the view that can get to me lol
I mean that as a compliment to him as well

Same here Smile He's one I can never predict, and I mean that as a compliment as well.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:28 pm

TORIES! Those fuckwits want the return of James II and the Roman Church to the throne. They should have stuck with their original name, Jacobites. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:29 pm

Original Quill wrote:

TORIES!  Those fuckwits want the return of James II and the Roman Church to the throne.  They should have stuck with their original name, Jacobites.  Laughing

Sleep  Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:29 pm

Quill wishes his country had such a long and marvellous history as we have.Sadly his has nothing.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:12 pm

not only have the yanks stolen (and mangled) our language (because they havnt got one of their own)
they keep trying to snaffle OUR history too (because, apart from the native peoples, they aint got much of that either ) Laughing

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by stardesk Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:19 pm

Hi you lot. I must but in on your discourse on English gammar. The poster above that says 'if your a grammar Nazi and your reading this,' is diabolical English. On both counts of YOUR it should be YOU ARE abbreviated to YOU'RE.
So cut the crap about who's English is correct.

As for the left, I watched some of Cameron's speech on telly today, and oh dear, how pathetic and patronizing he came across, in an attempt to win votes. Bullshit! I hope Farage and UKIP upset the works.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:23 pm

stardesk wrote:Hi you lot. I must but in on your discourse on English gammar. The poster above that says 'if your a grammar Nazi and your reading this,' is diabolical English. On both counts of YOUR it should be YOU ARE abbreviated to YOU'RE.
So cut the crap about who's English is correct.

As for the left, I watched some of Cameron's speech on telly today, and oh dear, how pathetic and patronizing he came across, in an attempt to win votes. Bullshit! I hope Farage and UKIP upset the works.

It's "butt in" not "but in"

Just saying...... The treacherous left 3489511464
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:07 am

LOLZ
why not
pirat pirat pirat pirat

Aussies Proud to be Convict Settlers, the thieving bastards that were too thieving even for thieving English bastards
pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat

Plus Hindsight Wink IF any intelligent person cared about the English and could travel back in time
they would tell them to get on the boat so they can come back in 200 years to beat them at cricket geek geek geek

We are like the distilled Bestness of the UK and we are now distilling the Bestness of any other culture that takes out fancy.
And because I can legitimately use a world like bestness we obviously don't speak that pansy English tongue The treacherous left 1177314732
pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:09 am

besides England makes a lot of it 'grand history' as a vassal state to a French Province Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next