NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The treacherous lefties only care about causing trouble to try to make the Torys look bad

2 posters

Go down

The treacherous lefties only care about causing trouble to try to make the Torys look bad Empty The treacherous lefties only care about causing trouble to try to make the Torys look bad

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 11, 2016 6:19 pm

They put patient care at risk by going on strike but try to tell us they are doing it because they care about the patients...

They disrupt education system and leak test papers but say they care about children's education...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3582296/Now-SATs-spelling-test-10-year-olds-leaked-online-Year-6-version-taken-today-published-weeks-exam-six-year-olds-axed-internet-blunder.html

I remember when I was at school... the leftie teachers were going on strike 2-3 days a week at a crucial time for me just before my exams...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The treacherous lefties only care about causing trouble to try to make the Torys look bad Empty Re: The treacherous lefties only care about causing trouble to try to make the Torys look bad

Post by Original Quill Wed May 11, 2016 6:26 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
They put patient care at risk by going on strike but try to tell us they are doing it because they care about the patients...

They disrupt education system and leak test papers but say they care about children's education...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3582296/Now-SATs-spelling-test-10-year-olds-leaked-online-Year-6-version-taken-today-published-weeks-exam-six-year-olds-axed-internet-blunder.html

I remember when I was at school... the leftie teachers were going on strike 2-3 days a week at a crucial time for me just before my exams...

Yep, and they left lasting legacy I can see. tommy.  The treacherous lefties only care about causing trouble to try to make the Torys look bad Homer-thinking-smiley-emoticon

Razz Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The treacherous lefties only care about causing trouble to try to make the Torys look bad Empty Re: The treacherous lefties only care about causing trouble to try to make the Torys look bad

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 11, 2016 7:10 pm

Yes they did actually... it was detrimental to ALL the school children who were affected by it... as well as to the wider economy as vast numbers of parents had to take time off work to look after the kids too!!!

It cost businesses in loss of staff/productivity as well as many family household incomes were severely dented through loss of pay!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down