NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

seriously why do the torys want to kill things

4 posters

Go down

seriously why do the torys want to kill things Empty seriously why do the torys want to kill things

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:34 am

Foxes

Begals

now its seagulls

David Cameron has said a "big conversation" is needed about tackling aggressive seagulls following a spate of attacks on people and animals.

The Prime Minister said he wanted to take action after discussing the issue with Conservative MPs in Cornwall.

Seagulls killed a family's pet dog in Newquay this week, leaving a sight "like a murder scene", while in Liskeard a tortoise was pecked to death.

Dive-bombing seagulls have long been a menace to tourists holding food in St Ives, with the local MP branding them "flying rats".

http://news.sky.com/story/1521160/pm-wants-conversation-about-killer-seagulls

Back to top Go down

seriously why do the torys want to kill things Empty Re: seriously why do the torys want to kill things

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:20 am

Twice a week where I work a chap comes round with two hawks.
Stops any nesting by the Seagulls who are nothing short of a pest in my view Korben. You just have to walk outside in the south and experience this for yourself to understand what a mare these birds are. When there young first hatch they wander around and if you are near to one, you will be swooped down on and seen as a threat. They open all bin bags and make an utter mess in towns. They are nothing short of a nuisance and should be moved onto to proper breeding grounds and not within towns itself. You do not have to kill any but scare them off to other areas away from towns where they are a nightmare. Trust me as I have been dive bombed myself by them.

Catch you later

Back to top Go down

seriously why do the torys want to kill things Empty Re: seriously why do the torys want to kill things

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:30 am

Cuchulain wrote:Twice a week where I work a chap comes round with two hawks.
Stops any nesting by the Seagulls who are nothing short of a pest in my view Korben. You just have to walk outside in the south and experience this for yourself to understand what a mare these birds are. When there young first hatch they wander around and if you are near to one, you will be swooped down on and seen as a threat. They open all bin bags and make an utter mess in towns. They are nothing short of a nuisance and should be moved onto to proper breeding grounds and not within towns itself. You do not have to kill any but scare them off to other areas away from towns where they are a nightmare. Trust me as I have been dive bombed myself by them.

Catch you later
ex navy buddy seagulls don`t bother me and i have to admit i am a bit superstitious as they are seen as the soles of sailors lost at sea ...yea i know its nuts  Smile but a sailor would never kill one none that i know anyway

And in many ways its our own fault
the increase in land fill sites and peoples improperly discarded food attracted them in the first place now they are more brazen

we reap what we sow  

but i was attacked by a crow once and a swan ....they are not the only birds to attack people or animals in this country hell i was chased by a duck as well just remembered that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:29 pm

OFFS

Foxes

Begals

seagulls

NOW bloody bees

The UK government just okayed a plan to sow bee-endangering seeds across the country.
Despite the fact that bee-endangering pesticides are banned in the EU, the UK government just gave the go-ahead to farmers to sow these toxic-coated seeds anyway. Any day now, Bayer and Syngenta's toxic bee-hurting seeds could be sown -- wreaking even more havoc on our bees.

Instead of listening to us, the Government listened to the intensive farming industry - ignoring the growing evidence of how dangerous these chemicals are to bees and other pollinators.

Hundreds of thousands of people have already signed petitions to the UK Government to stop harming our bees, and they're feeling the sting. A massive public outcry could force the government to back down and protect bees.

Sign the petition now to the UK Government: stop allowing our bees to die -- uphold the pesticide ban!

Neonicotinoids or "neonics", the world's most widely used insecticide, were restricted in the EU in 2013 because they were found to be of 'high acute risk' to bees. They can still be used on some crops but not those that attract bees when they flower.

Serious scientific evidence shows that the nerve agents cause serious harm to bees - whose pollination is vital for many crops, and thus threaten our whole food supply.

This plan to sow UK fields with treated bee-harming seeds flies in the face of science and facts.

The Government gagged its own pesticide advisers to try and stop campaigners from piling pressure on the government -- showing that they are terrified of a massive public outcry. They haven't even seen the half.

Companies like Bayer and their associates have been trying to overturn the neonics ban in the EU for years - using lawsuits and intimidation tactics to try and get their way. But we've been there at every step, fighting hard to make sure our precious pollinators aren't stamped out by corporate greed.

Let's swarm the UK Government with signatures now and make sure they protect bees once and for all.

http://action.sumofus.org/a/neonics-uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:06 pm

They make me bloody sick to my stomach, they have no respect for anything. Kill the bees, kill our agriculture, but they are too bloody thick and too interested in making money for their mates to care:

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t10714-uk-government-gags-advisers-in-bees-and-pesticides-row?highlight=bees#208497

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 pm

You really hate anything Tory don't you?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:20 pm

So, do you approve of them doing this against all the scientific evidence and their advisers telling them that it will be a disaster? Or do you blindly follow them into the jaws of hell? Are you happy that they are selling off cancer services so that people will be making a profit out of others like you and me that have it? Get a grip Nicko and stop asking to be kicked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:32 pm

nicko wrote:You really hate anything Tory don't you?

Tories and Republicans hate people. They don't want them to be born healthy, they don't want them to eat nutritious food to become healthy, they don't want them to be educated, they don't want them to have healthcare, they don't want them to have safe roads and bridges, they don't want them to have safe workplaces, they don't want them to have clean food or safe drugs, they don't want them to have clean water, they want them to give over their money to the wealthy, or to pay the taxes of the wealthy, and they want to end the lives of innocent people in meaningless wars. Most of all...they don't want people to vote.

Did I leave anything out? Those are all the programs and bills that Tories and/or Republicans have supported in the past 5-years.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:52 pm

I don't hate them, I despise them, there's a difference.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:09 pm

Do you think Labour is "lily white"?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:23 pm

nicko wrote:Do you think Labour is "lily white"?

Pretty much.  The facts trump loose generalizations.  Tories only work for the rich.  Labour is concerned for everyone else.

People cost money.  They must be clothed and housed, educated, and protected, etc., etc.  The rich don't want to pay for the kinds of services people require.  So, the rich hate those who cost them money.  Tories hate people.

It's quite simple.  Only the dance that Tories do, to hide the truth, makes it complicated.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:48 pm

why are British people so scared of non dangerous animals? Suspect Suspect Suspect

they were laughing at this the other day on the TV and played a recording of a British man on the phone to police because a seagull stole his sandwich. Razz Razz Razz

you should get some Pelicans and Ibis... I thought you had magpies in nesting season they can be a bitch Rolling Eyes

seriously why do the torys want to kill things Pelican-bottle_1769576i
Pelicans eat anything including seagulls if they get a chance

seriously why do the torys want to kill things Birdbrawl101r
and Ibis 'mug' seagulls for hot chips Razz Razz Razz
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:52 pm

Never understood it Veya. When living in Taunton, went to work via a path that went past two ponds with nesting swans. The male swans make sure they protected the female and put on a show. I ended up shepherding people past who were too frightened to go round the male swans! Animals and birds normally do things for a reason (unlike some humans!). One of the male swans followed me home one night, went to open my front door and he was sat behind me. Had to get some bread and tempt him back to the pond. He'd got scared because they had started some building work and the swans could feel the vibrations in the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:21 am

it is just so funny the animals the Uk complains about...
down under we are almost at the point of thinking you lot are pulling some sort of elaborate gag or running joke seriously why do the torys want to kill things 265384880 seriously why do the torys want to kill things 265384880 seriously why do the torys want to kill things 265384880

Fear of foxes was funny enough, badgers truly comical but seagulls??? you have to pulling our leg why would humans be worried about a seagull?
seriously why do the torys want to kill things 3201073460
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:36 am

They do have sharp beaks and can peck a bit lol, but all they are doing is trying to get food. If people didn't wave food about the seagulls would leave them alone. In Singapore we had snakes coming through the iron grills, makes seagulls a bit tame! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:06 am

Seaguls are basically scavengers who will eat most things. They love unfinished discarded Pizza'a and fish suppers which are thrown away.
The Kittiwake is the ocean going seagull that follow ships around and the rest are just carpet bombers that shit all over your car just to get back at people for being litter bugs.

They do a good job - leave them alone.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down