NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katie Flopkins at it yet again.

+3
Raggamuffin
Fuzzy Zack
Andy
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Katie Flopkins at it yet again. - Page 2 Empty Katie Flopkins at it yet again.

Post by Andy Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

RW's all time number 1 heroine and idol is at it again - calling for dementia sufferers to be put down.
Bearing in mind I lost my ma in law 2 months ago to altzheimers, I would be intruiged to see anyone's defence of her sick post.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3028787/Outrage-vile-abysmal-Katie-Hopkins-brands-dementia-patients-bed-blockers-questions-point-living-illness.html.

Even the rw Mail is aghast.

Last edited by veya_victaous on Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Dont address articles to specific posters to cause trouble)
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Katie Flopkins at it yet again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Katie Flopkins at it yet again.

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:43 am

Irn Bru wrote:If Hopkins had explained what she meant in a more compassionate way as Veya and Sassy have then she may well have received some support but she didn't. She put it over as banging them over the head to end their lives was a solution to end the bed-blocking problem in the NHS and that is disgusting and obscene by any standards  anyone wants to apply to it.

That's the subject of this debate - Hopkins valuation of a human life and a dementia sufferer extended no further than that.

She actually said "bang me over the head", so she was talking about herself. I think a lot of people say something similar when they talk about the possibility of having a chronic, progressive, and ultimately fatal condition.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2