NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sam Cam and marriage

2 posters

Go down

Sam Cam and marriage Empty Sam Cam and marriage

Post by Andy Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:04 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3025899/The-strain-looking-Ivan-brought-breaking-point-marriages-don-t-survive-stronger-SamCam-gives-profoundly-candid-unique-insight-life-Downing-Street.html

Being married to a bully boy, Bullingdon toff arsehole probabaly isn't much fun either.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Sam Cam and marriage Empty Re: Sam Cam and marriage

Post by eddie Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:41 pm

Is this today's news??
This is a disgusting ploy for votes and a dig at labour and education imo

The whole story focused on a plea from the Pm's wife and her little digs at the education system which supposedly let her son down (be needed a special needs school)

When I watched the leaders debate and Caneron mentioned his sons illness, every single MP on that stage put their heads down as a mark of respect - which I thought was nice - but it seems now, Cameron's PR machine have used that as a tool for a story!

I know politics is dirty but as a mum, Id not have allowed my son's illness and subsequent  death to be used as a dangling voting carrot!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:04 pm

eddie wrote:Is this today's news??

The whole story focused on a plea from the Pm's wife and her little digs at the education system which supposedly let her son down (be needed a special needs school)

When I watched the leaders debate and Caneron mentioned his sons illness, every single MP on that stage put their heads down as a mark of respect - which I thought was nice - but it seems now, Cameron's PR machine have used that as a tool for a story!

I know politics is dirty but as a mum, Id not have allowed my son's illness and subsequent  death to be used as a dangling voting carrot!

Agreed, using the death of a child to further your own ends has to be as low as it goes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:33 pm

eddie wrote:Is this today's news??

nail on the head

i am sure it was a terrible struggle finding money for wheelchairs and special equipment ,battling local authority finding adequate adapted housing  
And with all the support she will have received That will have been way more than the average disabled family but for the Cameron moneys is no object or barrier
and more likely private medical care helped

we had nobody  who could look after my daughter  when we swanned of to a fancy dinner(never happened ) or premier opening of some event  .... or some fancy holiday
Christ the last time we had a holiday was 15 years ago

24/7/365 that what we do (hence i tend to be up all night )

try that Cameroon for over 15 years solid ..........Now that`s a struggle  ..........and well worth it IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:44 pm

Respect to you KD. Can't be easy x
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:07 pm

eddie wrote:Respect to you KD. Can't be easy x
Thanks
And to be fair i am more able to and willing to make a noise when things are not as should be
unlike some who don`t have the confidence or nature to stand up for there rights or argue there case

most disabled people hate making a fuss regardless of there entitlements and most live from day to day
Grateful for the extra help they receive

But for the camorons to claim because of there disabled child they know what its like is just not true

I am sure the small amount of children with wealthy parents , care for there children just as much as anybody else
And i have no doubt of that the Cameron love there kids just as much as any parent
but they have access to the top doctors ,the top medical care ,the best equipment they can afford, additional support
most are not so fortunate their situation is nothing like the majority of the rest of the disabled people and carers in this country and is is grossly misleading and a totally politically motivated IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:16 pm

Question is,was going to the Mail the idea of Sam Cam, Dave,Conservative central office or another of Crosby's bizarre hairbrained schemes?
Whatever, bringing your kids, disabled, diseased or healthy into an election campaign is simply just wrong onevery level. Shame on the Camerons.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:32 pm

korban dallas wrote:
eddie wrote:Respect to you KD. Can't be easy x
Thanks
And to be fair i am more able to and willing to make a noise when things are not as should be
unlike some who don`t have the confidence or nature to stand up for there rights or argue there case

most disabled people hate making a fuss regardless of there entitlements and most live from day to day
Grateful for the extra help they receive

But for the camorons to claim because of there disabled child they know what its like is just not true

I am sure the small amount of children with wealthy parents , care for there children just as much as anybody else
And i have no doubt of that the Cameron love there kids just as much as any parent
but they have access to the top doctors ,the top medical care ,the best equipment they can afford, additional support
most are not so fortunate their situation is nothing like  the majority of the rest of the disabled people and carers in this country and is is grossly misleading and a totally politically motivated IMO

I get what you're aaying x
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down