NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ukip candidate who resigned over 'kidnap Obama' plan blames 'informers' for his downfall

3 posters

Go down

Ukip candidate who resigned over 'kidnap Obama' plan blames 'informers' for his downfall Empty Ukip candidate who resigned over 'kidnap Obama' plan blames 'informers' for his downfall

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:13 pm

A former Ukip candidate has blamed “informers” for leaking the details of a bizarre rant in which he called for the Israeli government to kidnap President Obama and put him on trial like a Nazi war-criminal.

Jeremy Zeid, who stepped down as the Ukip candidate for Hendon last week after details of his tirade became public, compared his treatment to that of Jewish people hiding from the Nazi authorities in 1940s Poland.

Mr Zeid accused his Facebook friend who had informed the press of being a “squealer” and branded them “vermin”.

“I see that the TROLLS are out again, the INFORMERS and the HATERS out to make mischief, because they are too COWARDLY to speak and instead like the vermin they are, ooze out of the shadows to get someone else to do their dirty work before slithering back under their rocks to hide from the fallout,” he wrote.

“As for the sneak, the squealer, the ‘informer’, the parasitic tapeworm infesting the bowel of society … you know who you are, the one who’d eagerly shop his grandmother for a tin of jam, just like the Poles did to the Jews, I’d like to think that what goes around comes around, kharma if you like.”

The former candidate challenged the source to leak his latest rant to the press, concluding: “NOW, you malignant nematode infested SLUG whoever you are, screenshot THIS and leak it to the Press. THIS is Free Speech and it’s MINE.”

The new tirade later appeared on the Purple Rain blog; a screenshot is below.

Ukip candidate who resigned over 'kidnap Obama' plan blames 'informers' for his downfall Zeid

In the original rant Mr Zeid urged the Israeli government to “do an Eichmann” on Barack Obama after reports that the US government had acknowledged the existence of the country’s nuclear programme.

“Once Obama is out of office, the Israelis should move to extradite the bastard or ‘do an Eichmann’ on him, and lock him up for leaking state secrets. After all what’s sauce for the Pollard goose is sauce for the Obama gander, don’t you think?” Mr Zeid wrote.

“Just kidnap the bugger, like they did to Eichman, who suddenly found that he'd woken up in Israel. The problem is that Israeli jails are far more humane and adherent to human rights than American ones.”

Last year the former candidate caused anger after he said parts of London were being “ethnically cleansed” of white people. He later said the tweet was “badly worded”.

In an interview with the Jewish Chronicle yesterday Mr Zeid said: “I am done with politics because people focus on the minutia”.

He stood by his proposal regarding the US president, however, referring to it as a "private opinion".

A Ukip spokesperson told The Independent: "Jeremy Zeid resigned as a candidate last week, citing his health. Ukip accepted his resignation."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ukip-candidate-who-resigned-over-kidnap-obama-plan-blames-informers-for-his-downfall-10146485.html

And of course, they aren't nutter are they!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Ukip candidate who resigned over 'kidnap Obama' plan blames 'informers' for his downfall Empty Re: Ukip candidate who resigned over 'kidnap Obama' plan blames 'informers' for his downfall

Post by Original Quill Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:21 pm

In college I had a job assisting US Marshals in transporting federal convicts.  As a guard, I would have to accompany the cons to restrooms in gas stations, and stand outside while they went in.

One day I was standing guard when the con came out of the restroom, all in shackles and such.  A little boy about 7-8 got wide-eyed and asked, "What did you do?"

"Got caught, kid," was the answer.

Ukip candidate who resigned over 'kidnap Obama' plan blames 'informers' for his downfall Convict

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Ukip candidate who resigned over 'kidnap Obama' plan blames 'informers' for his downfall Empty Re: Ukip candidate who resigned over 'kidnap Obama' plan blames 'informers' for his downfall

Post by nicko Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:58 pm

I sometimes think some of these nutters were deliberately "planted" into UKIP some time ago so they could make outrageous statements to make UKIP look bad, just a thought!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:10 pm

Oh Nicko, you wish lol

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:14 pm

Well it was tongue in cheek, but "many a true word ect
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:38 pm

nicko wrote:I   sometimes think some of these nutters were deliberately "planted" into UKIP some time ago so they could make outrageous statements to make UKIP look bad,   just a thought!

So about half of UKIP leaders are actually left-wing parodists? That would be funny; I've always felt that left-wingers can come up with right-wing rhetoric that equals or surpasses any conservative Smile

You start with an obvious parody: "Obama wants to make your children into gay Muslims."

Then you tone it down a bit: "Obama wants to brainwash your children into accepting homosexuality and all religions."

And that's pretty much it -- the toned-down version sounds like the parody version without being so over the top that you can't build a Tea Party-style following based on saying stuff like that.

If you want to go a bit bigger so that you even have "intellectual" conservatives listening to you and supporting you, you just go a bit more abstract with it:

"Obama cares more about forcing multiculturalism on future generations than about the real challenges they face." That kind of rhetoric could land you a VP slot on a Republican presidential ticket, if not more.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down