NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An American Translation of Benjamin Netanyahu's own words

Go down

An American Translation of Benjamin Netanyahu's own words  Empty An American Translation of Benjamin Netanyahu's own words

Post by Irn Bru Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:51 pm

Lets call it Video killed the radio star
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

An American Translation of Benjamin Netanyahu's own words  Empty Re: An American Translation of Benjamin Netanyahu's own words

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:55 pm

Irn Bru wrote:

Lol is that your evidence, someone writing out the words to fit on a video?
Blimey thanks Irn, as that did make me chuckle

Back to top Go down

An American Translation of Benjamin Netanyahu's own words  Empty Re: An American Translation of Benjamin Netanyahu's own words

Post by Irn Bru Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:00 pm

Brasidas wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Lol is that your evidence, someone writing out the words to fit on a video?
Blimey thanks Irn, as that did make me chuckle

When put that way it shows how distasteful his speech really was - that's the point - you missed it thinking it was evidence.

Tut tut Didge.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:04 pm

It was made more distasteful, but no different to how you or I classify political groups, which was really what this was more about.
Was it racially based?

Yes very much so, which is why I have never claimed otherwise, I just am pointing out how something can be turned to read even worse by manipulation

Right have to go, as I say am busy to night

Goodnight Irn

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:05 pm

Brasidas wrote:It was made more distasteful, but no different to how you or I classify political groups, which was really what this was more about.
Was it racially based?

Yes very much so, which is why I have never claimed otherwise, I just am pointing out how something can be turned to read even worse by manipulation

Right have to go, as I say am busy to night

Goodnight Irn

Hey, what about the full translation? Surely you can manage that quickly before you go?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:16 pm

Damning evidence that video lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down