NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New category at the very bottom of the page

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

New category at the very bottom of the page - Page 3 Empty New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Scroll all the way down for Forum Fight Club, and please keep personal squabbles and inter-forum bickering there. Normal rules still apply, but that's the place to post if you want to moan about some other forum.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

New category at the very bottom of the page - Page 3 Empty Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:15 pm

risingsun wrote:Poor Nemsy, show of herself was made by Eddie, so off you go and check in, and remember what I said over on Master Debator.

Which ID were you then?!

Back to top Go down

New category at the very bottom of the page - Page 3 Empty Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:15 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

OMG which is basically what I am saying to you in regards if they suspected you were they would investigate and confiscate your stuff, hence why the claim you are stating in regards to a sex offender is mad up bullshit on every level.
The Police would not come to you and go someone has accused you of being one on no evidence and without investigating
Hence you are making that completely up
Seriously I know people in the Police and hence why I know you are lying out of your arse to deflect the real truth of which I easily exposedc Korben
Seriously, you are as about believeable as Rishard Nixon

yes i get it

New category at the very bottom of the page - Page 3 Bandic11

no change there

I am not the one who got exposed for lying, got your arse chewed by the Police and all because when you play the games on the internet world you have to realise your limitations and the stakes were just to high for you.
I love that cartoon, would have been funnier though to see your face when the Police did show up ha ha
Bet that was an eye opener.
Will you learn from that
As seen no, and no doubt like sassy you are obsessed with child like grudges.
Once again I strongly advise you learn top grow up, as would hate to see you get burnt twice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:16 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

New category at the very bottom of the page - Page 3 284faa65dedf83ec8092a11399403259333167eebe2fc94eed8cd57b15962428
he edit my post and removed the cartoon ,......... god that`s made me laugh

More paranoia, how can I edit your posts?

Razz

Seriously that is hilarious

I am not an admin dear boy, so please tell me how I managed to do this like when you claim a post of mine disappeared for me to find it in two seconds, where you ended up then with egg on your face?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:25 pm

Brasidas wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

yes i get it

New category at the very bottom of the page - Page 3 Bandic11

no change there

I am not the one who got exposed for lying, got your arse chewed by the Police and all because when you play the games on the internet world you have to realise your limitations and the stakes were just to high for you.
I love that cartoon, would have been funnier though to see your face when the Police did show up ha ha
Will you learn from that
Once again I strongly advise you learn top grow up, as would hate to see you get burnt twice.
exposed for lying ? arse chewd out by the police ,stakes to high for me an eye opener

are you having a a stroke or something ? none of that is even close to the truth ,do you defend rapists as well ? or just trolls that you 100% agree should be procectued
what a oaf you are
and in every post you compound your oafishness ....i will call you shrek

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:26 pm

Oh well, I hope these two paranoid loons learn to reach out for some sanity by tomorrow.
Last bit of advice Korben, if you do not want to get burnt, do not play games, when the levels and stakes are higher, hence why I do not get involved in such antics, where as seen where you did, you got busted.
Try to learn from that, your problem is your are obsessed and childishly so with Dean.
That is your failing, nobody else but you.
So I suggest you and sassy learen to get past such infantile grudges and grow up

Good night all, it has been fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:27 pm

Brasidas wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
he edit my post and removed the cartoon ,......... god that`s made me laugh

Razz

I am not an admin dear boy, so please tell me how I managed to do this like when you claim a post of mine disappeared for me to find it in two seconds, where you ended up then with egg on your face?
i in the reply to sassy YOU made with my comment included you removed the picture

go and check or go to spec savers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:28 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

Will you learn from that
exposed for lying ? arse chewd out by the police ,stakes to high for me an eye opener

are you having a a stroke or something ? none of that is even close to the truth ,do you defend rapists as well ? or just trolls that you 100% agree should be procectued
what a oaf you are

Nobodyt belioeves you accept Sassy the other loon.
Your attempting to play the victim card backfired big time and you ended up with egg on your face.
You can call me what you like if it turns you on buddy ha ha.
You see you just cannot move on, like a spoilt little child not getting his way

Goodn night

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:28 pm

Brasidas wrote:Oh well, I hope these two paranoid loons learn to reach out for some sanity by tomorrow.
Last bit of advice Korben, if you do not want to get burnt, do not play games, when the levels and stakes are higher, hence why I do not get involved in such antics, where as seen where you did, you got busted.
Try to learn from that, your problem is your are obsessed and childishly so with Dean.
That is your failing, nobody else but you.
So I suggest you and sassy learen to get past such infantile grudges and grow up

Good night all, it has been fun.
watch a lot of movies do you you talk like one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:29 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

Razz

i in the reply to sassy YOU made with my comment included you removed the picture

go and check or go to spec savers

Incorrect look back oh my goodness the paranoia is hilarious
Seriously look back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:29 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

Will you learn from that

what a oaf you are

Does he like to show how stupid he is?   The police told you that you were fine and had nothing to worry about,   How the fuck is that 'chewing your arse'.   And Dean is the one they are investigating.   Bless him, he ain't very bright is he?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:30 pm

Brasidas wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

what a oaf you are

Your attempting to play the victim card backfired big time and you ended up with egg on your face.

Goodn night
see when you get angry your spelling goes to shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:30 pm

Also if I am supposed to have edited it, why did I leave it in other posts?

Oh dear, is your paranoia bing further exposed Korben?

There was no editing just you exposing that you do need professional help son

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:31 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

Goodn night

Lol, now we will have about 20 posts in a row while he tries to sound patronising and clever. It's a giggle lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:31 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

Goodn night

One word with a typo is now anger to you?

Razz

You really are one clueless paranoid loon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:32 pm

risingsun wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Lol, now we will have about 20 posts in a row while he tries to sound patronising and clever.   It's a giggle lol

No I just laugh in your face sassy, for one you are butt ugly and too you are that obsessed and paranoid lol

Even worse you claim to have me on ignore and are constantly talking about me, which means yhou are running scared from me ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:33 pm

risingsun wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
you have some weird kind of logic don`t you ,are you saying i reported my self to the police

Well, after all that, at least I got my cartoons back.   Didge will keep stirring for ever and the others will report back to their lord and master and chew the cud over there.   Deen tried to hurt you in real life and didn't succeed, and that is real trolling.

Bumped to show I did not edit any post and proving Korben is qute the dummy

Razz  Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:35 pm

Brasidas wrote:
risingsun wrote:

Well, after all that, at least I got my cartoons back.   Didge will keep stirring for ever and the others will report back to their lord and master and chew the cud over there.   Deen tried to hurt you in real life and didn't succeed, and that is real trolling.

Bumpoed to show I did not edit any post and proving Korben is qute the dummy

Razz  Razz
yet if you look back you can see you did in your reply to sassy ....funny that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:35 pm

risingsun wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
you have some weird kind of logic don`t you ,are you saying i reported my self to the police

Actually It looks like sassy edited your post and not me
Even more hilarious ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:37 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

Bumpoed to show I did not edit any post and proving Korben is qute the dummy

Razz  Razz

Look back and you will see it could only have been sassy you edited it out, as in my reply to you the cartoon is still there, where as in her reply with the same words it is omited from her post.
Now dont you look the right dummy son

Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:40 pm

I really have to go, but will be looking in tomorrow to see if you again admit your error yet again on your inaccurate accusation on editing.
It has been so much fun watching you struggle Korben.

Happy to move on, but as seen you want to continue acting 5
Dont for get to tell sassy off for editing your posts son.

Night

Laughing

Last edited by Brasidas on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:41 pm

Brasidas wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Look back and you will see it could only have been sassy you edited it out, as in my reply to you the cartoon is still there, where as in her reply with the same words it is omited from her post.

Razz Razz
Yup totally correct my apologies well i guess a broken  clock is right twice a day ....congratulations

Ps one thing i don`t have is a problem admitting when i am wrong

Last edited by korban dallas on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:42 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

Razz Razz
Yup totally correct my apologies well i guess a broken  clock is right twice a day ....congratulations

Best you tell sassy off then mate.  Laughing

Ciao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:48 pm

Brasidas wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Ciao
why my point of the comment was your removed it because you did not like it ,that was in error
sassy probably removed it for space ether way i was wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:05 am

korban dallas wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

Ciao
why my point of the comment was your removed it because you did not like it ,that was in error
sassy probably  removed it for space  ether way i was wrong

What am I supposed to have removed, as I haven't? I went back and edited a post and added to it, not the same thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:20 am

risingsun wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
sassy probably  removed it for space  ether way i was wrong

What am I supposed to have removed, as I haven't?   I went back and edited a post and added to it, not the same thing.
the picture in a reply but i am guessing now it was automatic and of no ones doing ...i basically fucked up ....move along nothing to see hear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:21 am

Brasidas wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Ciao

and your know what mate
this is very apt

First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Socialist.

Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:26 am

Wow. I just lost about ten minutes of my left reading this shit.

You know at times I have to try seriously hard to believe I'm really of if not the youngest poster on here...

A lot of 'my enemies enemy is my friend' coming out on this thread...

I'm not directing this at anyone either, I count most of you as 'friends' in at least a limited forum sense, but honestly no one on this thread (other than Ben) comes out of this looking good Sad
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:32 am

Eilzel wrote:Wow. I just lost about ten minutes of my left reading this shit.

You know at times I have to try seriously hard to believe I'm really of if not the youngest poster on here...

I'm not directing this at anyone either, I count most of you as 'friends' in at least a limited forum sense, but honestly no one on this thread (other than Ben) comes out of this looking good Sad
A keen observation

ps And on that bombshell ......goodnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:40 am

Eilzel wrote:Wow. I just lost about ten minutes of my left reading this shit.

Just went thru the last page. Wow...my sentiments exactly. Rolling Eyes Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3