NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New category at the very bottom of the page

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New category at the very bottom of the page Empty New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:14 pm

Scroll all the way down for Forum Fight Club, and please keep personal squabbles and inter-forum bickering there. Normal rules still apply, but that's the place to post if you want to moan about some other forum.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

New category at the very bottom of the page Empty Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:20 pm

Best to do as you did before and lock them, but hey its your forum if you want fights to be a normal occurance.

Back to top Go down

New category at the very bottom of the page Empty Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by eddie Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:20 pm

If people feel they need to slag off other forums then that's the place for them.

We couldve called it "Bitchfest".
But there's already one of those I'm led to believe.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:34 pm

Well Eddie, as you had sent the others to the bottom and then started one of your own, I don't think you have any room to talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:36 pm

Oh well looks like this is going to get sent straight to the bottom already.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:39 pm

risingsun wrote:Well Eddie, as you had sent the others to the bottom and then started one of your own, I don't think you have any room to talk.

I was asking people to stop being babies. Did you read that differently?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:39 pm

eddie wrote:If people feel they need to slag off other forums then that's the place for them.

I agree but this wasn`t that eddie i don't make threads about flaps
i may comment on others that do but i am getting it in the neck for relating what happened to me because of a cartoons i made about dean
yet go to flaps and what do you find

New category at the very bottom of the page Bandic10

New category at the very bottom of the page Bandic11

how is my videos any different to this  and that`s just two examples
he has attacked most of you at some point or another

i just don`t get it guys

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:47 pm

Oh come on they are cartoons by keith which as seen take the mick out of me which I find very funny.
I see that in good humour because he is not being vindictive or nasty to me when he does these cartoons, they are satire, harmless fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:52 pm

korban dallas wrote:
eddie wrote:If people feel they need to slag off other forums then that's the place for them.

I agree but this wasn`t that eddie i don't make threads about flaps
i may comment on others that do but i am getting it in the neck for relating what happened to me because of a cartoons i made about dean
yet go to flaps and what do you find

New category at the very bottom of the page Bandic10

New category at the very bottom of the page Bandic11

how is my videos any different to this  and that`s just two examples
he has attacked most of you at some point or another

i just don`t get it guys

Strikes me that there is only one reason why people wouldn't 'get it', but there you go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:53 pm

Yeah shocking that satire in good nature is so bad.
Jesus get a grip sassy, even I am being made fun of but it is harmless fun

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:55 pm

They're harmless cartoons? We mock and joke about eachother all,the time in my house.
When I was growing up there was always jokes and impressions of eachother in my house.

Completely different to making constant videos of people and devoting websites to them.

Well, I can see the difference anyway. But then, I don't take every single thing as a personal attack as I'm quite grown up.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:58 pm

I take it then if someone told the police you were a peado you'd be dancing with joy. Go and tell and Flap you are trying hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:00 pm

risingsun wrote:I take it then if someone told the police you were a peado you'd be dancing with joy.    Go and tell and Flap you are trying hard.

Sassy you really really need to grow up.
Seriously.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:01 pm

No Eddie, seriously you need to stop locking posts, sending them to the basement and then starting ones of your own while claiming moral superiority. It's called being a hypocrite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:02 pm

risingsun wrote:I take it then if someone told the police you were a peado you'd be dancing with joy.    Go and tell and Flap you are trying hard.

I know for a fact that was a fabrication which is easily seen from the Police email which makes no mention of such a claim, what it does elude to is advising to stop harrassing a person, where it warns if this continues Police action will be taken.
If such a charge was being made this would not have been ommitted from the allegations made, so nobody is buying that claim, it was a mere deflection to the facts I have already posted in regards to.
Stop dragging up something that others have moved on from, which clearly you cannot

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:03 pm

risingsun wrote:No Eddie, seriously you need to stop locking posts, sending them to the basement and then starting ones of your own while claiming moral superiority.   It's called being a hypocrite.

Better get those angry lips wet with a swallow of water.
You're about to make a big fat apology to me.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:04 pm

I'm not angry, I'm very very disappointed. And there will be no apology.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:06 pm

I did not lock the thread.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:06 pm

Humble pie anyone?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:08 pm

Brasidas wrote:Humble pie anyone?

Didge was the thread locked when it was moved earlier by ben?
It's possible I've just posted on it not seeing it was locked? Irn did it once I seem to remember?
I never locked it I've been out all day since this morning till now.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:11 pm

I locked it ... could everybody calm down a bit, maybe step away for a while?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:12 pm

eddie wrote:
Brasidas wrote:Humble pie anyone?

Didge was the thread locked when it was moved earlier by ben?
It's possible I've just posted on it not seeing it was locked? Irn did it once I seem to remember?
I never locked it I've been out all day since this morning till now.

It was locked.
Irn has done the same before which i wrongly accused him of cheating where a thread was locked and he had posted after.
In fact a couple of times this has happened.
To be fair you are neither going to see it is locked if you press reply which a mod can do

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:12 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I locked it ... could everybody calm down a bit, maybe step away for a while?

Yep.
I wasn't going to hang around till hell froze over for an apology anyway. Razz
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:17 pm

You don't deserve an apology, you are the one that sent threads to the basement and then started one of your own to stir it up again. Disappointed is an understatement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:18 pm

Gues humble pie is off the menu tonight then

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:19 pm

Sassy, everything disappoints you.
I'm not even a tad suprised you should find me dissapointing.
But I hope you've learned to not jump to conclusions as you're not always right, you know.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:22 pm

Never said I was, and Ben says he locked it, you would have had an apology if it wasn't for the fact your were so hypocrital about starting the other thread.   That kinda ruled out the need.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:24 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:25 pm

Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:27 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:42 pm

eddie wrote:They're harmless cartoons? We mock and joke about eachother all,the time in my house.
When I was growing up there was always jokes and impressions of eachother in my house.

Completely different to making constant videos of people and devoting websites to them.

Well, I can see the difference anyway. But then, I don't take every single thing as a personal attack as I'm quite grown up.
that`s called being a hypocrite

ps and why is not mine harmless cartoons

Last edited by korban dallas on Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:44 pm

korban dallas wrote:
eddie wrote:They're harmless cartoons? We mock and joke about eachother all,the time in my house.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:51 pm

korban dallas wrote:

If you can't see the difference there's not much point in discussing it.

I'm done with this topic KD. It's childish.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:58 pm

eddie wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

If you can't see the difference there's not much point in discussing it.

I'm done with this topic KD. It's childish.
no seriously you say they different how so ? or can you not defend that statement

yes they are different i guess  in the respect as they are funnier and more effective

so thats a bonus i am not the one running all over the internet about his cartoons or phoning the police about them am i  

No i just made a better job of ridiculing him as he has done to me and others

Deans problem is he wants his cake and to eat it
personally i would rather just stuff it down his throat

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:04 pm

Well sassy has made cartoons about Dean and shady and didge too.....many of them in fact.

I have just remembered! But I don't have the link??
They were just like the ones she just said were awful and wrong.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:07 pm

risingsun wrote:No Eddie, seriously you need to stop locking posts, sending them to the basement and then starting ones of your own while claiming moral superiority.   It's called being a hypocrite.

Speaking of hypocrites....do you have a link to the the cartoons you made of people?

Do you Remember?
I guess, back then, you had more of a sense of humour.
You wouldn't do anything like that now would you, becasue you find it distasteful.

Now,where's that link? scratch
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:11 pm

Actually, I made 4

In response to the first of the kind had Dean made and the completely vile things that were said in 'room 101 that didn't exist' about wanking over me and getting someone else to lick it off.

And what I actually said above about Deans cartoons above was:

Strikes me that there is only one reason why people wouldn't 'get it', but there you go!

And no, I haven't got a link because it was in some of the stuff lost when my computer was hacked.

As PS, I don't object either to Dean's or KD's comics, I do though object to him telling the police that KD is a peado and trying to get KD's videos taken off.

Last edited by risingsun on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:14 pm

risingsun wrote:Actually, I made 4

In response to the first of the kind had Dean made and the completely vile things that were said in 'room 101 that didn't exist' about wanking over me and getting someone else to lick it off.

And what I actually said above about Deans cartoons above was:

And no, I haven't got a link because it was in some of the stuff lost when my computer was hacked.

AH ok. So it's okay to make cartoons "sometimes" and for "some reasons"?

Okay then....... That's settled: it all depends on who does it and when and what for.

Okey dokes.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:14 pm

Read above.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:15 pm

eddie wrote:Well sassy has made cartoons about Dean and shady and didge too.....many of them in fact.

yet nobody contacted the police about them did they and that`s the difference

I have done exactly the same as he did just i did a whole lot better with moving pictures
that's because i have a sense of humour and i am not afraid to use it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:16 pm

In case my PS get's missed as I put it on while Eddie was posting:

As PS, I don't object either to Dean's or KD's comics, I do though object to him telling the police that KD is a peado and trying to get KD's videos taken off and contacting the police.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:17 pm

korban dallas wrote:
eddie wrote:Well sassy has made cartoons about Dean and shady and didge too.....many of them in fact.

I have done exactly the same as he did just i did a whole lot better with moving pictures

Then don't bleat about the consequences.
And what if someone had took offence? People bleat on and on about name-calling and different things hurting different people.

Come on, let's face it, it's all a load of bollcoks and hypocritical hogwash.
It's actually so laughable as to be verging on the ridiculous.

I really hoped sassy would have the links to her cartoons. Oh well.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:20 pm

korban dallas wrote:

KD what did the police say about you being accused of being a paedo?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:20 pm

Actually, wasn't there one about a female member who was being "groomed"....??

Come on sassy, you must remember!!!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:22 pm

FGS Eddie, stop deliberately missing the point.

DEAN TOLD LIES ABOUT KD BEING A PAEDO TO THE POLICE AND COMPLAINED TO THE POLICE. The police looked into it, told KD he had nothing to worry about, but are looking into think Dean put on Twitter that were in the nation press because a Tory quoted them and they are now investigating that. So Dean's tolling has rebounded on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:24 pm

eddie wrote:Actually, wasn't there one about a female member who was being "groomed"....??

Yep, Kaka's other half, forgotten her name.   And?   As an ex victim it was easy for Kaka to turn her and she had gone from being a nice girl who I spent quite a lot of time defending, to being a vile racist bitch. And kaka was the reason.

Last edited by risingsun on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:24 pm

eddie wrote:Actually, wasn't there one about a female member who was being "groomed"....??

http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/sassy1261/547276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:25 pm

Thanks very much, I'd lost them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:26 pm

Nems wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

KD what did the police say about you being accused of being a paedo?
that i had been accused posting sexual images on my site

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:26 pm

risingsun wrote:FGS Eddie, stop deliberately missing the point.

DEAN TOLD LIES ABOUT KD BEING A PAEDO TO THE POLICE AND COMPLAINED TO THE POLICE.   The police looked into it, told KD he had nothing to worry about, but are looking into think Dean put on Twitter that were in the nation press because a Tory quoted them and they are now investigating that.   So Dean's tolling has rebounded on him.

Yes but you also said he was in big trouble when you got hacked and that was all bullcrap wasn't it.

Anyway, do you remember that cartoon you made about a female member being groomed...? It was very poor taste wasn't it sassy?
And you used her online name too.

Everyone, it seems, is at it. You're no better than the people you have a go at.
That's the trouble when you put yourself on a pedestal, you have to maintain a very truthful and pure image.
It's hard to keep that up. You have to have a good memory sassy.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next