NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Average incomes return to pre-recession levels

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Average incomes return to pre-recession levels - Page 2 Empty Average incomes return to pre-recession levels

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:14 am

First topic message reminder :

Average household incomes have returned to pre-recession levels as the economic recovery takes hold, the Institute for Fiscal Studies has suggested.
The IFS analysis said that household incomes were “finally strengthening” after the slowest recovery following a recession in history.
The report showed that a family with two children is now earning on average £31,000 after tax, breaking the level seen in 2007-08.
The IFS also said that the gap between the richest and the poorest had fallen as wages had been squeezed.
George Osborne seized on the figures as evidence that the economic recovery is feeding through to millions of people. The Chancellor said: “This confirmation from the independent IFS that incomes are back to their pre-crisis levels is another major milestone in our recovery from Labour’s Great Recession, and another sign that our long-term economic plan is working.
“But we don’t want just to repair the damage done — we want hard-working families to have higher incomes and pay lower taxes on those incomes, with all the economic security that brings. With two months to go until a critical general election, all this progress would be lost if we changed course.”
The IFS said that the slow recovery had been a “remarkable feature” of the downturn. In 2007-08, just before the recession, a family with two children earned £30,700. The figure peaked in 2010-11 before the effects of the recession were felt and it fell significantly over the next two years. Last year it rose to £31,000.
The IFS said that the Coalition took office just as household incomes were starting their “inevitable” decline, adding that it was “almost certain” that the same would have happened under any government.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/11447587/Average-incomes-return-to-pre-recession-levels.html

Back to top Go down

Average incomes return to pre-recession levels - Page 2 Empty Re: Average incomes return to pre-recession levels

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:35 pm

Brasidas wrote:
risingsun wrote:Declared 'fit to work'... dead nine days later: Double lung and heart transplant patient passed away a week after her benefits were stopped

Linda Wootton, 49, was on 10 prescription medications a day
   The former council worker suffered from regular blackouts
   But healthcare assessor Atos ruled that she was 'fit to work'
   She was told her benefits were being stopped as she lay dying in hospital
   Husband Peter now wants to expose the ordeal his wife went through

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2332038/Double-lung-heart-transplant-patient-died-days-benefits-stopped-declared-fit-work.html#ixzz3TSGQ0umd
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The worst attempt at deflection to my question yet

Try again

clearly didge doesnt give a flying fuck......

preumably these people are mere "collateral damage"

and such "mistakes" entirely acceptable....

all so he gets a couple of bob more in his pocket

Back to top Go down

Average incomes return to pre-recession levels - Page 2 Empty Re: Average incomes return to pre-recession levels

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:37 pm

How low can you go? Well, Dodge is reaching new depths.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:39 pm

darknessss wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

How many Job vanacies does in regards to people having their beneifts stopped, because clearly there is a caser of a number of people clearly not looking for work and these benefits are there only to assist people to get back into work.
This is the point you are missing.
Job Seekers support, not stay on the dole support.

You are sinking fast mate

so you find it acceptable to sanction those people in sassys earlier post

well didge...IMHO that makes you a bad person....

what part of (the level of fraud and "work shy" is miniscule in proportion to the benefits bill) can you not see....

what part of IT IS INHUMANE and INHUMAN to sanction, literally to their death, some of the most vulnerable people in our society do you fail to get through your ossified cranium???

Happy to answer your questions as you avoid mine.
Never claimed I find every rulling acceptable.
I certainly find it acceptrable for those who a not activelly seeking work and make no effort to do so where some in fact try to pull the wool over the eyes of people.
You see I have been involved in inviting candidates down from the Job centre for work at my companya nd at previous ones so I know more than you will ever hope to know on this and the poor attiutude many have about working.
Some just turn up so they can get their next payment and have no interest in obtaining a job. Some just get work for a few weeks knowing again they can sign on again exposing a looop hole.
So please spare me the sob story of some individuals who have wronmgly been stopped money when in many cases the action has been justified where there is a sizable amount  of people with no intention of wanting to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:39 pm

risingsun wrote:How low can you go?  Well, Dodge is reaching new depths.

Yes how long can you keep boring the forum with your inability to answer a simple question love?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:41 pm

AND, if Dodgery doo-doo is employed, which I very much doubt, he steals time from his employers every single day with the time he spends on here.

MONSTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:42 pm

Brasidas wrote:
darknessss wrote:

so you find it acceptable to sanction those people in sassys earlier post

well didge...IMHO that makes you a bad person....

what part of (the level of fraud and "work shy" is miniscule in proportion to the benefits bill) can you not see....

what part of IT IS INHUMANE and INHUMAN to sanction, literally to their death, some of the most vulnerable people in our society do you fail to get through your ossified cranium???

but you dont give a damn...as long as you get them idle gits ...do you.....

I certainly find it acceptrable for those who a not activelly seeking work and make no effort to do so where some in fact try to pull the wool over the eyes of people.
You see I have been involved in inviting candidates down from the Job centre for work at my companya nd at previous ones so I know more than you will ever hope to know on this and the poor attiutude many have about working.
Some just turn up so they can get their next payment and have no interest in obtaining a job. Some just get work for a few weeks knowing again they can sign on again exposing a looop hole.
So please spare me the sob story of some individuals who have wronmgly been stopped money when in many cases the action has been justified where there is a sizable amount  of people with no intention of wanting to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:43 pm

The Tories inherited an economy where growth was going up and so were earnings but Osborne binned it all in his austerity programme that he pledged would write down the deficit and the debt.

The IFS report shows quite clearly that earnings are 2% below what they inherited and that's a fact.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:44 pm

risingsun wrote:AND, if Dodgery doo-doo is employed, which I very much doubt, he steals time from his employers every single day with the time he spends on here.

MONSTER
sass..theres no need for that..

I know didge works.....

I even know who for Laughing

Back to top Go down

risingsun wrote:AND, if Dodgery doo-doo is employed, which I very much doubt, he steals time from his employers every single day with the time he spends on here.

MONSTER

OMG, seriously the left at its best, how to defllect the points in 100 ways by sassy.
You jealous love I earn loads of money.
Seriousll you really need to grow up or start actually debating the points

Back to top Go down

darknessss wrote:

MONSTER

I know didge works.....

Really? Then he steals time all day long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:45 pm

darknessss wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

but you dont give a damn...as long as you get them idle gits ...do you.....  

More victim card alert avoiding my points.
Seriously mate, are you going to understand I know more on this than you and see the problems all the time?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:46 pm

risingsun wrote:
darknessss wrote:

I know didge works.....

Really?  Then he steals time all day long.

aAnd I get paid loads of money to as well ha ha ha ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:46 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Average incomes return to pre-recession levels - Page 2 VomitAverage incomes return to pre-recession levels - Page 2 Vomit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:49 pm

Now I have answered your points Victor fair is fair, time you did the same for me.
Which company do you think I work for, I do not mind you saying Victor as this is interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:51 pm

Brasidas wrote:Now I have answered your points Victor fair is fair, time you did the same for me.
Which company do you think I work for, I do not mind you saying Victor as this is interesting.

I know who you work for too lol
I messaged "you" on FB if it's you...... Cool
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:53 pm

Brasidas wrote:Now I have answered your points Victor fair is fair, time you did the same for me.

I cant tell you...

as doing so would compromise my source....... Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:57 pm

darknessss wrote:

I cant tell you...

Well that is intersting that people are talking behind my back again, where again nobody has a clue where I work and happy to say who I do work for.
It is Zehnder a Swiss company, was it that you were told?

Last edited by Brasidas on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:58 pm

eddie wrote:

Nope got no message as I have no such account on FB Eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:59 pm

Then someone should tell his employer he spends most of the day on here. Oh yes, I forget 'he manages his time well', but doesn't give the time he makes up to his employer when he is being paid for said time!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:59 pm

Brasidas wrote:
eddie wrote:

Ooops! Then there's a man out there who thinks I'm a nutter!! affraid

Hahahahahaha
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:01 pm

risingsun wrote:Then someone should tell his employer he spends most of the day on here.  Oh yes, I forget 'he manages his time well', but doesn't give the time he makes up to his employer when he is being paid for said time!

So sassy is so wound up she would wish to attempt to even get me the sack.
No chance really am so well in with my noss as I save him countless money.

So Victor I guess your information source was wrong then?
You might know about Zehnder?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:03 pm

I couldn't be bothered Dodgery doo-doo, just don't tell us all your 'morals' etc when  you are a time stealer from your company.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:05 pm

Brasidas wrote:
darknessss wrote:

I cant tell you...

Well that is intersting that people are talking behind my back again, where again nobody has a clue where I work and happy to say who I do work for.

nope it wasnt...I shall have "words to say" .....

I do not tolerate inefficient spies.... Average incomes return to pre-recession levels - Page 2 3755771736

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:05 pm

BTW....is that you on the companies fron web page??? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:06 pm

and have you got any free samples
of ground source heat pumps?????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:09 pm

darknessss wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

nope it wasnt...I shall have "words to say" .....

I do not tolerate inefficient spies.... Average incomes return to pre-recession levels - Page 2 3755771736

No worries, here is a link to my company which may interest you Victor

http://www.zehnder.co.uk/

And to those so interested in my life who I really am?

Get a life will you.
If I want you to know who I am then i will tell you, clearly some of you are not grown up enough to know, because you seem to think this is something you can hold over posters.
Maybe now people will stop being so childish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:12 pm

darknessss wrote:and have you got any free samples
of ground source heat pumps?????

Sure i could swing some your way.

Radiators and comfo units are our biggest sellers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:18 pm

eddie wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

Hahahahahaha

Eddie I have your email address as you sent me an emial before, i would tell you if I was on facebook.
I seriously have never joined because from what I have seen it is people just looking for people to have others thank them all the time with endless comments made about themselves. Why they want to tell the whole world is beyond me.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:20 pm

Brasidas wrote:
eddie wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

Hahahahahaha

Eddie I have your email address as you sent me an emial before, i would tell you if I was on facebook.
I seriously have never joined because from what I have seen it is people just looking for people to have others thank them all the time with endless comments made about themselves. Why they want to tell the whole world is beyond me.

I know but thought I'd found you
Pfffffffff No
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:23 pm

some how I'm not surprised.

I have this idea

I have room ..on my house roof and shed roof combined, for about 12 KW of solar pannel

now...sod the rules...i mean ...who's to know that matters,

I can get the equivalent of about 2000 Ah in battery storage

which will give about 25 KW hours of supply....so far so good

I need about 3 KW of ground source heat pump ...which will (at a return of 3:1) provide about 9KW of heat....sufficient for the house...

and 3 kw would drain those batteries about 40% the "on cycle", whilst the 12KW of solar pannel;s in winter at 25% will replenish them comfortably plus a bit left over....

Hmmm....free heating plus a bit of LED lighting to boot.....

juicy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:26 pm

darknessss wrote:some how I'm not surprised.

I have this idea

I have room ..on my house roof and shed roof combined, for about 12 KW of solar pannel

now...sod the rules...i mean ...who's to know that matters,

I can get the equivalent of about 2000 Ah in battery storage

which will give about 25 KW hours of supply....so far so good

I need about 3 KW of ground source heat pump ...which will (at a return of 3:1) provide about 9KW of heat....sufficient for the house...

and 3 kw would drain those batteries about 40% the "on cycle", whilst the 12KW of solar pannel;s in winter at 25% will replenish them comfortably plus a bit left over....

Hmmm....free heating plus a bit of LED lighting to boot.....

juicy

Send me a shopping list of the materials you need as we have things that cannot be sold for minor defects like dents ect. If we have some parts you need, would be happy to pass them on

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2