NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SEE IT: Texas mom pulls gun on 14-year-old daughter's rival during playground girlfight

3 posters

Go down

SEE IT: Texas mom pulls gun on 14-year-old daughter's rival during playground girlfight  Empty SEE IT: Texas mom pulls gun on 14-year-old daughter's rival during playground girlfight

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:25 pm

Mommy brought a gun to a fistfight.

SEE IT: Texas mom pulls gun on 14-year-old daughter's rival during playground girlfight  Gunplay27n-6-web

Texas-style justice went too far when a mom tried to sway a playground fight between her 14-year-old daughter and a rival by pointing a handgun at the head of the other girl, video from the incident shows.

Hours after the Tuesday girlfight at a park next to Pasadena High School in suburban Houston — broken up by campus police — Viridiana Alvarez, 33, was arrested and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon after photos and video emerged of the gun-toting mom, Click2Houston reported.

The teen confrontation was reportedly a grudge match over a boy where one girl challenged the other to a fight after school. Both showed up — along with the pistol-packing Alvarez.

Ted Myers, the father of the other girl involved, said he had no clue anything was amiss until he saw the footage of Alvarez pointing a gun at his daughter.

"I literally, my stomach dropped," Myers told KHOU. "I got nauseous and shaky."

Alvarez claimed the gun wasn't loaded and she carried it in her purse as intimidation.

She told a judge she only planned to "scare her," according to Click2Houston.

Both girls were suspended until Monday by the school and ordered to take part in a five-day guidance program, KHOU reported.

Alvarez remains in Harris County Jail on $35,000 bond.

"I don't think a grown woman should be taking a gun where kids are," the victim's grandmother told Click2Houston.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/texas-mom-pulls-gun-daughter-rival-girlfight-article-1.2131269

Video on link

So the girls planned to fight and rather than stopping it, she took her daughter and a gun!

Some mother!

Back to top Go down

SEE IT: Texas mom pulls gun on 14-year-old daughter's rival during playground girlfight  Empty Re: SEE IT: Texas mom pulls gun on 14-year-old daughter's rival during playground girlfight

Post by Original Quill Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:13 pm

I'd love to say, Throw the book at her. But it's happening in Texas. (Sorry Ben.)

More'n likely it's two redneck, gun nuts who would eliminate each other and make more room for us civilized folk. I don't step in between in these redneck things.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

SEE IT: Texas mom pulls gun on 14-year-old daughter's rival during playground girlfight  Empty Re: SEE IT: Texas mom pulls gun on 14-year-old daughter's rival during playground girlfight

Post by Cass Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:26 am

this is exactly why we need more stringent gun laws and background checks.

let the bitch rot in jail and put her daughter into the custody of a responsible adult
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:26 am

Original Quill wrote:I'd love to say, Throw the book at her.  But it's happening in Texas.  (Sorry Ben.)  

More'n likely it's two redneck, gun nuts who would eliminate each other and make more room for us civilized folk.  I don't step in between in these redneck things.

I don't know, Houston's not exactly full of shit-kickers Smile I hope justice is done; this woman should go away for years for this.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down