NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texas day care accused of filming fight club for 4-year-olds

3 posters

Go down

Texas day care accused of filming fight club for 4-year-olds Empty Texas day care accused of filming fight club for 4-year-olds

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:02 am

A Texas day care is being sued by a mother of a 4-year-old after Family Protective Services showed her video of her son fighting with another child while being encouraged by a staffer at the facility, reports KHOU.
According to Heather Howerton, she felt something was wrong when she would pick up her 4-year-old son, Grayson, at Children’s Universe of Lake Conroe. “When he had injuries, I asked to speak with somebody. ‘Oh, she’ll give you a call.’ She never contacted me.” Howerton explained. Howerton received her answers when Texas Department of Family and Protective Services called her about a video of her son fighting another child that was brought to their attention after it was posted on social media.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/get-up-grayson-get-up-and-fight-texas-day-care-accused-of-filming-fight-club-for-4-year-olds/

Back to top Go down

Texas day care accused of filming fight club for 4-year-olds Empty Re: Texas day care accused of filming fight club for 4-year-olds

Post by eddie Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:36 pm

That's horrific!! Utterly disgusting!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Texas day care accused of filming fight club for 4-year-olds Empty Re: Texas day care accused of filming fight club for 4-year-olds

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:46 pm

She is having to sue?!
Why is there not a criminal investigation?
Only in America Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:08 pm

RawStory wrote:According to the daycare’s owner, Brooke Leax, the incident was investigated  by authorities and the employee who was running the fights was terminated, although for other reasons.

Reason for termination: Got Caught. Texas day care accused of filming fight club for 4-year-olds 3408175593  

It Harris County--Houston, TX--what do you expect?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:35 pm

Someone broke the first rule of Toddler Fight Club ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:48 pm

More over reacting hyperbole by the press & a people after compensation. Where else would this kind of minor incident make headline news & involve lawyers & litigation?

A couple of kids indulging in a bit of pushing & shoving & a daft comment by an onlooker & now America is outraged.

God bless America.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:55 pm

Shady wrote:More over reacting hyperbole by the press & a people after compensation. Where else would this kind of minor incident make headline news & involve lawyers & litigation?

A couple of kids indulging in a bit of pushing & shoving & a daft comment by an onlooker & now America is outraged.

God bless America.

Indeed, but those will be Americans in the jury box. Sounds like a wonderful way to make a little money. RWers should be proud of the entrepreneurial spirit. Texas day care accused of filming fight club for 4-year-olds 1366281442

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:59 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Shady wrote:More over reacting hyperbole by the press & a people after compensation. Where else would this kind of minor incident make headline news & involve lawyers & litigation?

God bless America.

Indeed, but those will be Americans in the jury box.  Sounds like a wonderful way to make a little money.  RWers should be proud of the entrepreneurial spirit.  Texas day care accused of filming fight club for 4-year-olds 1366281442

Oh my gawd,I should have realized...the kids are white in that video.

White trash always making trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:04 pm

Shady wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Indeed, but those will be Americans in the jury box.  Sounds like a wonderful way to make a little money.  RWers should be proud of the entrepreneurial spirit.  Texas day care accused of filming fight club for 4-year-olds 1366281442

Was this your way of settling childhood disputes?

Texas day care accused of filming fight club for 4-year-olds Jealousy

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:05 pm

Shady wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Rolling Eyes Why do you think it made the news.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Shady wrote:

Rolling Eyes Why do you think it made the news.

For the reasons that I explained in my above post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down