NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CNN political analyst April Ryan's bodyguard is accused of chasing down journalist who was filming her speech and violently twisting his arm behind his back

Go down

CNN political analyst April Ryan's bodyguard is accused of chasing down journalist who was filming her speech and violently twisting his arm behind his back Empty CNN political analyst April Ryan's bodyguard is accused of chasing down journalist who was filming her speech and violently twisting his arm behind his back

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:37 pm

Surveillance footage shows a local reporter being physically removed from an event by a man said to be a bodyguard for CNN Political analyst and White House correspondent April D. Ryan.

Video of the altercation shared by New Brunswick Today shows reporter Charlie Kratovil being all-but carried out of The Heldrich Hotel by a man identified as Joel Morris in New Jersey on August 3.

Kratovil said: 'I kind of snuck away to get some space from him and he chased me down grabbed my arm twisted my arm behind my back and hurt my shoulder and forearm.'

As the scene between Kratovil and Morris escalated, Ryan allegedly told the crowd: 'When I speak, I don’t have news covering my speech.'  

DailyMail.com reached out to Ryan and CNN for comment and additional information and is awaiting reply.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7360301/CNN-political-analyst-April-Ryans-bodyguard-accused-assaulting-journalist-covering-speech.html

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/8xwam4/video-shows-april-ryans-bodyguard-roughing-up-a-journalist

Not a good week for CNN, from a CNN reporter that went on about the freedom of the press and she has a journalist phsycailly thrown out

Back to top Go down

CNN political analyst April Ryan's bodyguard is accused of chasing down journalist who was filming her speech and violently twisting his arm behind his back Empty Re: CNN political analyst April Ryan's bodyguard is accused of chasing down journalist who was filming her speech and violently twisting his arm behind his back

Post by Maddog Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:41 pm

phildidge wrote:Surveillance footage shows a local reporter being physically removed from an event by a man said to be a bodyguard for CNN Political analyst and White House correspondent April D. Ryan.

Video of the altercation shared by New Brunswick Today shows reporter Charlie Kratovil being all-but carried out of The Heldrich Hotel by a man identified as Joel Morris in New Jersey on August 3.

Kratovil said: 'I kind of snuck away to get some space from him and he chased me down grabbed my arm twisted my arm behind my back and hurt my shoulder and forearm.'

As the scene between Kratovil and Morris escalated, Ryan allegedly told the crowd: 'When I speak, I don’t have news covering my speech.'  

DailyMail.com reached out to Ryan and CNN for comment and additional information and is awaiting reply.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7360301/CNN-political-analyst-April-Ryans-bodyguard-accused-assaulting-journalist-covering-speech.html

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/8xwam4/video-shows-april-ryans-bodyguard-roughing-up-a-journalist

Not a good week for CNN, from a CNN reporter that went on about the freedom of the press and she has a journalist phsycailly thrown out

Maybe she works at Fox with Cuomo?

Hopefully Doc Mitty can wade in here and clear it all up.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

CNN political analyst April Ryan's bodyguard is accused of chasing down journalist who was filming her speech and violently twisting his arm behind his back Empty Re: CNN political analyst April Ryan's bodyguard is accused of chasing down journalist who was filming her speech and violently twisting his arm behind his back

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:01 pm

Maddog wrote:
phildidge wrote:Surveillance footage shows a local reporter being physically removed from an event by a man said to be a bodyguard for CNN Political analyst and White House correspondent April D. Ryan.

Maybe she works at Fox with Cuomo?

Hopefully Doc Mitty can wade in here and clear it all up.  

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:47 pm

CNN journalist April Ryan’s bodyguard has been charged with assault after he allegedly forced a reporter out of an event in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Thirty-year-old Joel Morris was charged with harassment, assault, and theft, according to a criminal complaint. Charlie Kratovil, editor of New Brunswick Today, claims that a bodyguard working for Ryan violently removed him from the event at The Heldrich Hotel on Aug. 3, alleging that the bodyguard first took his camera, then twisted his arm behind his back. According to the complaint, Morris injured Kratovil’s forearm and shoulder during the incident. The harassment and theft charges come from Morris taking the camera from Kratovil. Kratovil said he was invited to the event and allowed to film for hours prior to Ryan’s appearance, but that the bodyguard said that no filming was allowed at the event, NJ.com reports.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cnn-journalist-april-ryans-bodyguard-charged-with-assault-after-removing-reporter-from-event?ref=home

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down