NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These 10 everyday foods can give you a legal high

3 posters

Go down

These 10 everyday foods can give you a legal high Empty These 10 everyday foods can give you a legal high

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:08 am

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/02/these-10-everyday-foods-can-give-you-a-legal-high/

Back to top Go down

These 10 everyday foods can give you a legal high Empty Re: These 10 everyday foods can give you a legal high

Post by eddie Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:11 pm

Got me high just listening to the music lol
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

These 10 everyday foods can give you a legal high Empty Re: These 10 everyday foods can give you a legal high

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:20 pm

Yeah, about the only legit one here as far as I'm concerned is poppy seeds, which you could actually consume enough of to get a euphoric effect -- to me, euphoria is a pretty important component of being high. Sure, some might cause hallucinations, but does anybody recreationally use a drug only to hallucinate?

The chocolate one was even worse -- it noted you'd have to eat about a fifth of your own body weight to achieve the effect.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:26 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Yeah, about the only legit one here as far as I'm concerned is poppy seeds, which you could actually consume enough of to get a euphoric effect -- to me, euphoria is a pretty important component of being high. Sure, some might cause hallucinations, but does anybody recreationally use a drug only to hallucinate?

The chocolate one was even worse -- it noted you'd have to eat about a fifth of your own body weight to achieve the effect.

Hahahah I thought that!

I eat tons of mushrooms but not the ones in the vid
Unfortunately Sad
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:39 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Yeah, about the only legit one here as far as I'm concerned is poppy seeds, which you could actually consume enough of to get a euphoric effect -- to me, euphoria is a pretty important component of being high. Sure, some might cause hallucinations, but does anybody recreationally use a drug only to hallucinate?

Hahahah I thought that!

Unfortunately Sad

I bet you can do that easily edds....most women I know seem able to engulf vast amonts of the sticky stuff....

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:38 pm

darknessss wrote:
eddie wrote:

Hahahah I thought that!

Unfortunately Sad

I bet you can do that easily edds....most women I know seem able to engulf vast amonts of the sticky stuff....

I was about to deny that but...... cheers
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:40 pm

darknessss wrote:
eddie wrote:

Hahahah I thought that!

Unfortunately Sad

In our house you're lucky to beat Hubby to it These 10 everyday foods can give you a legal high Sigh10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down