NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muppet Murdoch Mumbles

2 posters

Go down

Muppet Murdoch Mumbles Empty Muppet Murdoch Mumbles

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:18 pm

Rupert Murdoch has been strongly criticised after tweeting that “most Muslims” – even if peaceful – must be held responsible for the religion’s “growing jihadist cancer” in the wake of the terror attacks in France.

The News Corp boss added his influential voice to the global discussion on terror that has convulsed social media since gunmen slaughtered 12 people at the offices of the satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo in Paris on Wednesday.

Maybe most Moslems peaceful, but until they recognize and destroy their growing jihadist cancer they must be held responsible.
— Rupert Murdoch (@rupertmurdoch) January 10, 2015
Murdoch’s tweet on Saturday morning – which came in the wake of the killing of five more civilians at a kosher supermarket in Paris on Friday – was retweeted more than 1,500 times, and favourited by more than 767 people.

But the tweet angered many who criticised Murdoch for holding a religion of billions of peaceful people responsible for the actions of a minority of extremists.

@rupertmurdoch "they" as in most Muslims????? You can't hold an entire religion of billions responsive for the actions of a few
— beiruti brit (@BeirutiBrit) January 10, 2015
One Twitter user referenced Murdoch’s own responsiblity in the case of the News Corp phone-hacking scandal, while the Australian comedian Adam Hills was sceptical about the media mogul’s contribution to the debate.

@rupertmurdoch In the same way that you must be held responsible for ordering the hacking of the voicemails of dead school children?
— Michael Monan (@MichaelMonan1) January 10, 2015

Oh good, Rupert Murdoch has waded into the Charlie Hebdo debate. I was wondering what an outdated, bigoted, sociopath might make of it all.
— Adam Hills (@adamhillscomedy) January 10, 2015"

From

Guardian staff

The Guardian - ‎10‎ ‎January‎ ‎2015

its that news feed again so no link sorry....

I wondered when that fatuous old fool would open his hole and add his "contribution"

Back to top Go down

Muppet Murdoch Mumbles Empty Re: Muppet Murdoch Mumbles

Post by Cass Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:12 am

Murdoch shut yer pie hole.

seriously why don't people think before they engage their mouths and/or fingers...
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:18 pm

Cass wrote:Murdoch shut yer pie hole.

seriously why don't people think before they engage their mouths and/or fingers...

because, Cass, in some cases they have little to think with....
or in murdoch case thinking would cost him money

Lets face it he can sell more of his toilet paper this way....

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:08 pm

you mean like JK Rowling

"JK Rowling, author of the Harry Potter books, has condemned and mocked the tweet from Rupert Murdoch which insisted that even peaceful Muslims must bear responsibilities for jihadist attacks: “I was born Christian. If that makes Rupert Murdoch my responsibility, I’ll auto-excommunicate,” she tweeted on Sunday.

I was born Christian. If that makes Rupert Murdoch my responsibility, I'll auto-excommunicate. http://t.co/Atw1wNk8UX
— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) January 11, 2015"

Again ...sorry no link...its from that news feed.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:55 pm

darknessss wrote:
Cass wrote:Murdoch shut yer pie hole.

because, Cass, in some cases they have little to think with....
or in murdoch case thinking would cost him money

Lets face it he can sell more of his toilet paper this way....

true dat. Fear and Hate sell more and raise ratings.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down