NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Murdoch Plan that might not be working

Go down

A Murdoch Plan that might not be working Empty A Murdoch Plan that might not be working

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 10:04 pm

Murdoch trying his best to get Labour to tear itself apart after the election.

Instead, Labour now have 22,000 more members than it had on Friday, and a fact little known, they actually got 3.4% more of the votes than they got in the last election.

Down, never, ever out. Too many people need us.

Back to top Go down

A Murdoch Plan that might not be working Empty Re: A Murdoch Plan that might not be working

Post by Irn Bru Mon May 11, 2015 10:25 pm

Murdoch backed the Tories in England and the SNP in Scotland - result?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

A Murdoch Plan that might not be working Empty Re: A Murdoch Plan that might not be working

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 10:35 pm

risingsun wrote:Murdoch trying his best to get Labour to tear itself apart after the election.

Instead, Labour now have 22,000 more members than it had on Friday, and a fact little known, they actually got 3.4% more of the votes than they got in the last election.

Down, never, ever out.  Too many people need us.

Who are the people that need you? Druggies? Criminals? ISIS? Illegals? Spongers?

Nobody needs your lot & that's why you've been sunk.Virtually the whole country turned against the two parties that represent the brow beating bigots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon May 11, 2015 10:44 pm

The Tories only increased their vote share by a margin - not even as much as Labour did. Cameron waltzed into downing street on the back of the LiBiDems getting punished for their treachery and the Scots saying enough is enough. We're on your side Shady, believe me.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 10:55 pm

Irn Bru wrote:The Tories only increased their vote share by a margin - not even as much as Labour did. Cameron waltzed into downing street on the back of the LiBiDems getting punished for their treachery and the Scots saying enough is enough. We're on your side Shady, believe me.

Irn I've been reminding many people that the Tories won the GE for many reasons,two of which are the SNP & UKIP.

However,the SNP are most definitely not on my/our side as they are some of the biggest bunch of racists I have ever heard of.They are quite simply hate the English & like the recently kicked out Labour party are stuck in the past.

And that's why I think they will be a flash in the pan.All they want to do is get at the English for things that happened was it 200 or 300 years ago?

I've spoken to Scottish service personnel who tell me they are embarrassed by the anti English SNPs rhetoric.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon May 11, 2015 10:57 pm

Shady wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:The Tories only increased their vote share by a margin - not even as much as Labour did. Cameron waltzed into downing street on the back of the LiBiDems getting punished for their treachery and the Scots saying enough is enough. We're on your side Shady, believe me.

Irn I've been reminding many people that the Tories won the GE for many reasons,two of which are the SNP & UKIP.

However,the SNP are most definitely not on my/our side as they are some of the biggest bunch of racists I have ever heard of.They are quite simply hate the English & like the recently kicked out Labour party are stuck in the past.

And that's why I think they will be a flash in the pan.All they want to do is get at the English for things that happened was it 200 or 300 years ago?

I've spoken to Scottish service personnel who tell me they are embarrassed by the anti English SNPs rhetoric.

You've been reading the Daily Mail and the Sun again haven't you?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 11:02 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Shady wrote:

When I get the time,I read most of the online papers which appeals to my broadminded nature (And yes that was a dig).

But when I want to read the truth,I log into Al Jazeera & Russia Today.

And what I said about the SNP is true & they will become reviled one day as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue May 12, 2015 12:22 am

Shady wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Shady wrote:

When I get the time,I read most of the online papers which appeals to my broadminded nature (And yes that was a dig).

But when I want to read the truth,I log into Al Jazeera & Russia Today.

And what I said about the SNP is true & they will become reviled one day as well.

Why would they be reviled? What's wrong with self-determination and giving the people a chance to have there say? Isn't that something that many people have been asking over EU membership?

And just for the record - I voted No in the IndyRef.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down