NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rupert Murdoch, the Scum and the Tories

3 posters

Go down

Rupert Murdoch, the Scum and the Tories Empty Rupert Murdoch, the Scum and the Tories

Post by Andy Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:42 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/rupert-murdoch-berated-sun-journalists-for-not-doing-enough-to-attack-ed-miliband-10191005.html

The Sun editor and Cameron dancing like little puppets to Murdoch's calling.

I will do some research, but I bet he owns Lynton Crosby as well.

They are mates, and sing to the same far right tune.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/mar/16/lynton-crosby-win-election-conservatives-tories-political-strategist

It does beg the question, what right do foreign nationals have to influence the voting wishes of the British public, especially when they have a hidden agenda.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Rupert Murdoch, the Scum and the Tories Empty Re: Rupert Murdoch, the Scum and the Tories

Post by nicko Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:02 pm

For fucks sake andy give it a rest, there's lots of things I could slag labour off for but I don't. You come across as an hateful bugger in most of your posts.Every chance you get you show your a hateful bigot.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Rupert Murdoch, the Scum and the Tories Empty Re: Rupert Murdoch, the Scum and the Tories

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:06 pm

Handy Andy wrote:http://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/rupert-murdoch-berated-sun-journalists-for-not-doing-enough-to-attack-ed-miliband-10191005.html

The Sun editor and Cameron dancing like little puppets to Murdoch's calling.

I will do some research, but I bet he owns Lynton Crosby as well.

They are mates, and sing to the same far right tune.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/mar/16/lynton-crosby-win-election-conservatives-tories-political-strategist

It does beg the question, what right do foreign nationals have to influence the voting wishes of the British public, especially when they have a hidden agenda.

Good afternoon Andy.

Andy I hate Murdoch with a passion & I also hate the way many politicians suck up to him.And one of the things that annoyed me about Nigel Farage is that he somewhere along the line had dinner with Murdoch,presumably to gain favour from him.

But never forget Andy,it was your bastard Labour idol Tony Blair that caused men that I know to die in Iraq & Afghanistan.

And every time I see the family of those guys I think...how could anyone vote for Labour again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:59 pm

I read somewhere that the chilcot enquiry won't be publishing its results this year now...

Labour are up to their necks in lies and deceit And have blood on their hands.

You could even say that the current situation with ISIS is a direct result of labours illegal invasion of Iraq.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:21 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I read somewhere that the chilcot enquiry won't be publishing its results this year now...

Labour are up to their necks in lies and deceit And have blood on their hands.

You could even say that the current situation with ISIS is a direct result of labours illegal invasion of Iraq.

Yep.But the nutters will still vote for Labour next month.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:30 pm

I think labour should be classified as a criminal and terrorist organisation and banned.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down