NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 mysterious photos that cannot be explained

+4
Original Quill
Ben Reilly
Tommy Monk
eddie
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

10 mysterious photos that cannot be explained  - Page 3 Empty 10 mysterious photos that cannot be explained

Post by eddie Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:46 am

First topic message reminder :

A picture is said to be worth a thousand words, though fact versus fable can be difficult to determine when evidence is limited and theories run wild. Stories associated with these images are not easy to explain or even not at all probable.

Here are 10 of the most mysterious and unexplained photos that probably have an altogether explanation:

http://themindunleashed.org/2014/11/10-mysterious-photos-explained.html

Very short video showing the pics

Last edited by eddie on Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

10 mysterious photos that cannot be explained  - Page 3 Empty Re: 10 mysterious photos that cannot be explained

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:48 am

Some fascinating revelations and speculations here.....

At first glance at this lift footage and story I presumed she was on the ground floor trying to go up.

But now knowing that she was supposedly on top floor and for no apparent reason and possible involvement of others as shown on footage being quite likely, this puts a completely different spin on things.

Question is though, where is all the other footage?

There must be other cameras in the place as apparently even the roof door has a camera on it, and There must be other footage of her entering/leaving hotel and of her getting up to the 14th floor etc, plus of other people coming and going and being around at the same time she was etc...

I agree with quill that there is much more going on here and I think the apparent mistakes or slack investigation/procedure of the relevant authorities here is no accident but more likely deliberate and collusion in covering up the truth...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

10 mysterious photos that cannot be explained  - Page 3 Empty Re: 10 mysterious photos that cannot be explained

Post by Original Quill Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:56 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Some fascinating revelations and speculations here.....

At first glance at this lift footage and story I presumed she was on the ground floor trying to go up.

But now knowing that she was supposedly on top floor and for no apparent reason and possible involvement of others as shown on footage being quite likely, this puts a completely different spin on things.

Question is though, where is all the other footage?

There must be other cameras in the place as apparently even the roof door has a camera on it, and There must be other footage of her entering/leaving hotel and of her getting up to the 14th floor etc, plus of other people coming and going and being around at the same time she was etc...

I agree with quill that there is much more going on here and I think the apparent mistakes or slack investigation/procedure of the relevant authorities here is no accident but more likely deliberate and collusion in covering up the truth...

Good post.  First, for informational purposes: The Cecil Hotel has two elevators, side-by-side.  I don't know where the other (hiding) person came from, but either he came from the same floor or he arrived in the other elevator.  Next, the Hotel Cecil has 14-floors.  The video begins on the 14th-floor, and all the action we witness takes place on the 14th-floor.  The elevator descends from the 14th-floor, to the 10th-floor and opens doors, thence to the 7th-floor and opens doors...this is the floor of the Hostel, painted in the reddish orange.  That's the end of the video.

Obviously this story didn't just begin with the video, so what were El and the man with the brown hand doing on the top floor of the building?  She was staying at the Hostel, in a room on the 4th-floor.  Clearly there is a back-story to the events we have witnessed; all we know is 1) El was frightene4d and trying to get away; 2) a man with a brown hand and possibly a gun was after her, and perhaps for a reason; and 3) she was caught and ends up dead.

There was no evidence of sexual assault, but of course she (her body) was doused in water for two-plus weeks.  But her vaginal tissue reveled no trauma, which it would have if she had been raped...unless of course it dissipated while she lived in the tank (for how many days?).

According to authorities there are three, and only three cameras in the entire Cecil Hotel, one trained on the entrance, and two (one in each) in the elevators.

I agree there is something fishy about the LAPD here, but I don't have a theory that brings them in in any nefarious way...save that they are just lazy.  Right now I theorize that they found a crime scene (again) in a downtown sleazy hotel, saw no obvious evidence of a struggle, heard the young woman had mental problems, and assumed she got into the tank somehow and drowned.  It's quick, it's easy, and it gets you home for supper.

They probably took a look at the surveillance video from the elevator and said, Oh, well, shit she was out of it...mental case, suicide, etc.  They probably spent no time dissecting the video image-by-image as we and others have, hence they missed so much.  They probably don't even go so far as to learn that no one can close the lid on the tank from the inside.  They probably didn't even tie in the graffiti.  They never checked her blog, where so much of the background was found.  

No doubt, they didn't inform themselves about what type of bipolar disorder El had, bipolar 1, bipolar 2, or cyclothymic disorder, or a mixture.  http://www.webmd.com/bipolar-disorder/guide/bipolar-disorder-forms  The hallucinations associated with bipolar disorder tend to be mere images, rather than full narratives, so the idea that she could have invented a script that she acted out herself is doubtful.  Again...meaning someone else put her in that tank.  The LAPD probably never even thought of that.

All of that is overlooked, and the Coroner comes up with a finding of suicide??  Sounds like Los Angeles County is up to its usual incompetent self.  That's me, BEING KIND!  

I think that poor child deserves better.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:18 pm

I agree.

Other reports said no history of mental illness or bipolar.

Also said the roof door had camera on it.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:18 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I agree.

Other reports said no history of mental illness or bipolar.

Also said the roof door had camera on it.

The roof door was locked and had an alarm.  I haven't heard, other than hearsay, of any camera trained on the roof access. Some casually interested folks confuse the door alarm with door surveillance, which is erroneous; the door alarm is that well marked latch bar that says "Alarm Will Sound if Pushed," while surveillance is a camera.  I have heard from several knowledgeable sources (e.g., Cody Fry, John Jones and others) that the entire Hotel had only three cameras: one at the main entrance and one in each elevator car.

Last edited by Original Quill on Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:28 pm

One of the news reports said camera on roof door as well as alarm I think.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:36 pm

News reporting on this story has been bad to poor. At best, reporters admit their sources are 'iffy' and at worst, they don't distinguish between fact and speculation.

Again, I don't fault the media so much. LAPD and the LA County Medical Examiner have been less then forthcoming, again...which makes me wonder, how come?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:40 pm

Smacks of cover up....

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:24 pm

Agreed.  Which raises the bigger question...why?

Going beyond LA County incompetence, are we covering up a government fuck up somewhere here?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3