NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 mysterious photos that cannot be explained

+4
Original Quill
Ben Reilly
Tommy Monk
eddie
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

10 mysterious photos that cannot be explained  Empty 10 mysterious photos that cannot be explained

Post by eddie Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:46 am

A picture is said to be worth a thousand words, though fact versus fable can be difficult to determine when evidence is limited and theories run wild. Stories associated with these images are not easy to explain or even not at all probable.

Here are 10 of the most mysterious and unexplained photos that probably have an altogether explanation:

http://themindunleashed.org/2014/11/10-mysterious-photos-explained.html

Very short video showing the pics

Last edited by eddie on Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

10 mysterious photos that cannot be explained  Empty Re: 10 mysterious photos that cannot be explained

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:44 pm

Here's one....

10 mysterious photos that cannot be explained  UFO_1218501f

County councillor for the area Robert Palmer said he had seen a "round, white light that seemed to be hovering".

Mr Palmer said: "I actually saw a white light - a round, white light that seemed to be hovering.

"That is the only way I can explain it - it wasn't a flare-like light - it was just round, white light with a slight red edge to it that seemed to be over the wind turbines."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/lincolnshire/7817378.stm

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/08/wind-turbine-destroyed-after-octopus-ufo-seen-in-sky-3004640.html
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

10 mysterious photos that cannot be explained  Empty Re: 10 mysterious photos that cannot be explained

Post by eddie Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:00 pm

Shocked
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:21 pm

The Elisa Lam one seriously freaked me out. I'd heard her story before (even used the hotel where she died in my Renard story) but I just watched the elevator video footage on YouTube and it's creepy regardless of what you theorize might have been going on ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ_E6l1P86U

Her behavior is odd throughout, but for me the really creepy part is about two minutes in.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:41 pm

Gulp.
I'm about to go to bed.
I watched the short clip,on the link I put up but yours sounds creepier..... Neutral
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:19 am

Yes, from 2:00 to 2:38 her behaviour is bizarre. Get the feeling a large dog is involved. Anyone get any impressions?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:37 am

Original Quill wrote:Yes, from 2:00 to 2:38 her behaviour is bizarre.  Get the feeling a large dog is involved.  Anyone get any impressions?

I saw the same thing! Like she was stroking a large animal ... I've been reading about her case a lot today. A lot of interesting questions seem to linger.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:49 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dYHzblg84A

Very strange coincidental similarities to the book mentioned....

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:47 pm

The other thing that is strange is that at around 4:00 the door closes (above). When the door opens at 4:20, suddenly the wall on the opposite side of the hall has turned from a dull gray to a bright burnt orange colour.

If that is a continuous feed from the same camera in real time, some strange light has been turned on while the elevator door is momentarily closed.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:12 pm

Yes that orange lighting is quite bizarre....
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:01 pm

So what happened to her then?
Who was she and did she jump or was she pushed?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:19 pm

Did you watch the YouTube clip I posted?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:36 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Did you watch the YouTube clip I posted?

Not yet. I'm going to have a whiskey soon and them I'll be braver lol
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

eddie wrote:So what happened to her then?
Who was she and did she jump or was she pushed?

The bare-bones facts are that she was a Canadian student (21) with bipolar disorder was going to Santa Cruz but stopped at this creepy-ass hotel in L.A. that two serial killers used to operate out of, she went missing January of last year, a few weeks later hotel patrons complained of low water pressure and funny-tasting water and then she was found in the tank.

But it would have been hard to get to the tank, hard to open the lid, hard to shut it behind her ... her autopsy revealed no drugs or signs of a struggle. You'd think she'd at least have struggled pretty mightily when she was trying to not drown ...

The more urban-mythy aspects of her story include the updating of her tumblr blog after her death for a while (which some have pointed out you can set up tumblr to post updates later, or it could just have been a share blog, or hacked) and interpretations of that video, where she's supposedly reacting to some kind of evil spirit ... actually I find the theory she was having a psychotic episode and playing hide and seek, where she was both the hider and seeker, somehow more creepy Evil or Very Mad
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:01 pm

Someone obviously killed her then and if she was having a psychotic episode, then the whole thing wakes sense?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:39 pm

eddie wrote:Someone obviously killed her then and if she was having a psychotic episode, then the whole thing wakes sense?

The problem with the "she was murdered" theory is that she ended up drowning in that tank, which she probably only could have accessed by climbing a ladder -- and I don't think I have to tell anybody here how difficult it is to get an unwilling person up a ladder, amiright?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:50 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:Someone obviously killed her then and if she was having a psychotic episode, then the whole thing wakes sense?

The problem with the "she was murdered" theory is that she ended up drowning in that tank, which she probably only could have accessed by climbing a ladder -- and I don't think I have to tell anybody here how difficult it is to get an unwilling person up a ladder, amiright?

Ok I'm being lazy I need to look into this case, because I thought there was access from the roof (or similar) to the tank?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:05 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Ok I'm being lazy I need to look into this case, because I thought there was access from the roof (or similar) to the tank?

Unless I've interpreted it wrong, the most likely way to get into the tank was via a ladder ...

10 mysterious photos that cannot be explained  Authorities-inspect-a-wat-008

Even if you were on the roof, it seems to me that you'd still have to enter the tank from the top -- otherwise you'd be releasing the water onto the rooftop.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:39 pm

Yeah I got it. I think I was picturing a water tank from a previous workplace lol

Okay, going to look at this case study
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:20 am

No history of being bipolar, door to roof was alarmed and on camera but no alarm went off or anything caught on camera.

It was said that would have been extremely difficult to get in tank by removing kid and also to close afterwaras.

But also was said that fire service had to cut a big hole into lid to get her out.

Seems there was no other footage of her from anywhere else in the hotel either, would have thought there were multiple cameras dotted about.

Very strange....
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:55 am

eddie wrote:Yeah I got it. I think I was picturing a water tank from a previous workplace lol

Spent the whole night thinking after watching that clip of this girl in that lift. That hand thing she did outside the lift doors. What the hell was that? Then the fact that the lift has broken down before, strangely enough, at the times of previous murders being committed. Then another niggle in my head started to bother me, the hotel housed people with problems or had done time. Does that not hit home as being a very convenient place for someone to choose, if they wanted to commit murder. There are more questions than answers. Starting to doubt more and more on the story's we all have heard over these past years, are all these killers really responsible for every death they have been accused of? Or are some deaths added onto to their list, to excuse other people. Question
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:53 am

captainJane wrote:
eddie wrote:Yeah I got it. I think I was picturing a water tank from a previous workplace lol

Spent the whole night thinking after watching that clip of this girl in that lift. That hand thing she did outside the lift doors. What the hell was that? Then the fact that the lift has broken down before, strangely enough, at the times of previous murders being committed. Then another niggle in my head started to bother me, the hotel housed people with problems or had done time. Does that not hit home as being a very convenient place for someone to choose, if they wanted to commit murder. There are more questions than answers. Starting to doubt more and more on the story's we all have heard over these past years, are all these killers really responsible for every death they have been accused of? Or are some deaths added onto to their list, to excuse other people. Question  

Interesting you should say that, Jane -- don't know if you've looked into Lam's story, but there were hints on her blog that someone might have been stalking her ... which would make the hotel a great place to commit a murder, but a horrible place to stay if it was just a stop on your way to Santa Cruz.

I don't know what to think, there are theories that she might have been a drug mule who sampled her own shipment, and the coroner simply didn't test for whatever she might have taken ... it's crazy, one of those things that makes you wish you could just have been there to see what was happening.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:36 am

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

No, in fact the fire department had to cut a hole in the tank to gain access to the girl.  There are real questions about how she could have gotten into the tank without at least one other person.  Moreover, the roof has an alarm system, meaning no one could have been up there without alerting someone.

I view the bipolar disorder as possibly relevant.  Bipolar disorder is typically manifested in swings between bipolar mania and bipolar depression... people with bipolar disorder experience depressive symptoms at least 3 times as often as they do manic symptoms:

Nat. Inst. of Mental Health wrote:People with bipolar disorder experience unusually intense emotional states that occur in distinct periods called "mood episodes." Each mood episode represents a drastic change from a person’s usual mood and behavior. An overly joyful or overexcited state is called a manic episode, and an extremely sad or hopeless state is called a depressive episode. Sometimes, a mood episode includes symptoms of both mania and depression. This is called a mixed state. People with bipolar disorder also may be explosive and irritable during a mood episode.

People with bipolar disorder may abuse alcohol or substances, have relationship problems, or perform poorly in school or at work.  Occasionally they may have delusions:

Testomonial one wrote:I don't see pink cartoon bunnies, but sometimes when manic I think I see things like motion peripherally where there is none or stuff moving in the reflections in mirrors. I think I hear my name or weird unclear snatches of noise. It makes me paranoid and then I see more stuff, but I don't actually see anything. It's more like a visual or auditory twitch.

And...

Testamonial two wrote:I've had hallucinations during depression which involve seeing dead, decaying flesh on people's faces. I've also had auditory hallucinations (i.e., hearing "voices") during a mixed episode. The voices have a buzzing sound, and it seems like there are thousands of them. They are talking about me, but I can't make out what they say. And sometimes, while extremely agitated, I think I hear a voice whispering my name.

The real questions are the physical evidence.  The tank.  The orange light.  The bizarre behavior of the elevator.  Things like that.

Creepy, eh?  Based upon her behavior, she didn't seem to be responding to snatches of looks, or buzzing sounds, etc.  Whatever it was, was frightening to her (hiding), but it appeared to make sense to her (communicating outside the door).

Last edited by Original Quill on Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:56 am; edited 2 times in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:53 am

I was talking about this with my sister this weekend, and we both had been thinking about the abnormal strength people sometimes get from adrenaline rushes during crises ...

Do you think Lam might have been so terrified by some psychotic episode that she had an adrenaline rush that enabled her to open the tank? It's an out-there idea, but the Sherlock Holmes Doctrine comes to mind. "... when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:57 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:I was talking about this with my sister this weekend, and we both had been thinking about the abnormal strength people sometimes get from adrenaline rushes during crises ...

Do you think Lam might have been so terrified by some psychotic episode that she had an adrenaline rush that enabled her to open the tank? It's an out-there idea, but the Sherlock Holmes Doctrine comes to mind. "... when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

It's possible.  Only her doctor would know what/where she was in her mind.  Certainly an adrenaline rush could be triggered by anything psychotic. Sherlock Holmes aside, it's still speculative. What is your theory about strength, anyway? Why are you speculating about strength?

But the hallucinations are too specific...that bothers me. As Jane says, the hand gestures outside the elevator are definite.

I'm bothered by one more thing.  She's from Vancouver, way up north in Canada.  They say she was going to Santa Cruz.  So, why is she in Los Angeles?  LA is way out of the way.  If she were going to Santa Cruz she would land at San Francisco or San Jose, and perhaps rent a car for the remaining 30-40 miles.  A flight connection wouldn't make any sense as it's in the wrong direction, and the distances wouldn't necessitate a hotel stopover.  LA just doesn't fit the itinerary.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:21 am

Admittedly, the hand gestures tend to knock down my theory -- they're not in response to a perceived threat, unless this poor girl was much more delusional than we thought.

My idea (I won't call it a theory) about strength is built on, what if Lam thought she saw something that was so terrifying and threatening, it prompted an adrenal rush that gave her the strength to open the lid to the tank?

But even that doesn't really work -- because how many people would even think of the fact that there's a water storage tank on top of most buildings like this hotel? I know I wouldn't ... some people have also theorized that she had some perception of overheating that is (apparently) fairly common for people using or ODing on some drugs, and that her thought was to cool down in the water.

That still leaves questions, though -- like I said, who thinks of the water supply tank? And why wouldn't she struggle if she was drowning? And how could "feeling hot" give her the adrenal overload to lift the tank lid in the first place?

My best theory, going by materialistic assumptions, would have to be that sometime between the elevator video and her death, she felt herself in danger and fled all the way up to the tank, which she opened, aided by a rush of adrenaline, and subsequently drowned ... but even that doesn't account for the fact that, at least as far as the reported autopsy is concerned, she never had the survival reflex to try to survive drowning, which would have left wounds on her fingertips at least.

Either that or she was being stalked by someone who killed her without leaving marks (probably poisoning), then managed to get her into the tank -- for who knows what reason -- and got away. If so, the hotel's apparently thorough surveillance system should have also captured an image of the killer. I mean, if they have cameras in the elevators ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:32 am

She underwent an autopsy...no drugs or poisons were found in her system.

The whole involvement of the tank is bizarre. Who even knew of it? How does it come into the picture? How did she get up there without detection? How did she enter the tank on her own? If the entire fire department couldn't get into it without cutting a hole, I don't think the adrenaline rush theory covers it.

I'm still wondering why she was in Los Angeles. Why the orange light suddenly in the hall? What was going on with the lift? Who was she interacting with?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:22 am

Jeez. This is weird.
I'm assuming this is still an open case, as it were, Quill?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:49 am

Complete nonsense or.....?

https://youtu.be/cXIuH-iLoy0
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:54 am

Wow! And this one is about mind control..... It's actually mind-blowing!

It's called Who is Elisa-Lam?

https://youtu.be/EfqxN5DHFvU
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:08 pm

Also the kink between a film that was made before the death of Lam....? Just read this:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Cut and paste from Dr. Gold’s email:

Recently, a young Chinese girl from Vancouver visited LA, & stayed at the Cecil Hotel, which has a very long, dark & macabre history. Reported missing, she was found naked in a tightly covered water tank after a futile search for her, even using dogs who could not sniffed her out! Complaints by hotel guests of the bad tasting water caused a search of the water cistern. There Elisa Lam dead body was found decomposing in the tank! A movie made in 2005 called Dark Water was about a disappearance of a body in a water tank, the main character was Dahlia, & her daughter was called Cecilia! According to the video below a woman by the name of Elizabeth Short, aka the Black Dahlia, frequented the seedy Cecil Hotel in LA, before her disappearance & notorious unsolved murder in 1947!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:02 pm

I read there was no history of bisolar or depression.

Although she does appear to be having some sort of psychotic episode outside the lift..... or maybe psychic episode..... or mind controlled episode..... what OAP that orange light?

Some alien ray....?

The similarities to the book/film are quite bizarre.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:27 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I read there was no history of bisolar or depression.

Although she does appear to be having some sort of psychotic episode outside the lift..... or maybe psychic episode..... or mind controlled episode..... what OAP that orange light?

Some alien ray....?

The similarities to the book/film are quite bizarre.

What orange light?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:32 pm

Quill posted about it earlier.

Watch my link where she is in lift, then outside lift, you can see the wall/window opposite lift door is a dark colour surrounded by white/light grey, then watch around 4:00 to 4:20 the door closes, then when re opens there is an orange light on that wall/window opposite.....

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:37 pm

Original Quill wrote:The other thing that is strange is that at around 4:00 the door closes (above).  When the door opens at 4:20, suddenly the wall on the opposite side of the hall has turned from a dull gray to a bright burnt orange colour.

If that is a continuous feed from the same camera in real time, some strange light has been turned on while the elevator door is momentarily closed.

Do you not think that it's possible that the lift started to descend (or ascend?) and moved to a different floor where the doors were, actually orange?
Is there any documented evidence that the lift NEVER moved at all?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:44 pm

Yes quite possible indeed.

Didn't really think of that as the lift appeared faulty....
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:00 pm

eddie wrote:Complete nonsense or.....?

https://youtu.be/cXIuH-iLoy0

I don't know...satanists? Your narrator offers no connection...just a lot of trivia and nonsense. I know at least five people personally who are named "Lam" or Lamb". I'm just wondering...do you think that means I'm a super-natural being, from another dimension? Just as plausible.

He's the kind of guy you wish would go away. Because there are clearly some real, connected facts here, that need some explaining. 'Connected facts' not the bullshit this guy spouts. With connected facts, you want some answers that amount to rational explanations.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:19 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:The other thing that is strange is that at around 4:00 the door closes (above).  When the door opens at 4:20, suddenly the wall on the opposite side of the hall has turned from a dull gray to a bright burnt orange colour.

Do you not think that it's possible that the lift started to descend (or ascend?) and moved to a different floor where the doors were, actually orange?
Is there any documented evidence that the lift NEVER moved at all?

I've had a look at it again pursuant to your suggestion about the elevator moving to another floor.  Of course, it's not conclusive, but every time the door opens I've fixed on some bearings...the pattern of the 'X's on the carpet, the railing across the hall, etc., and they are exactly the same every time the door opens.  Inter alis, this is so at 4:20 when the door opens and the orange color appears, as it is at 4:00 when the door previously closes.  All the same.

This suggests that the elevator hasn't moved to another floor.  I can't imagine carpet layers and carpenters at the hotel were that precise as they went floor to floor doing their interior improvements.  This could be checked, of course.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:33 pm

eddie wrote:Wow! And this one is about mind control..... It's actually mind-blowing!

It's called Who is Elisa-Lam?

https://youtu.be/EfqxN5DHFvU

The demon hypothesis.  First year philosophy...repeated again in the film, Matrix.

Now, as then, how would we ever know?  And if we ever found out, wouldn't then just switch channels?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:41 pm

eddie wrote:Jeez. This is weird.

They don't generally close cases until there is some basis for resolution.

Some files do get old.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:58 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:Jeez. This is weird.

They don't generally close cases until there is some basis for resolution.

Some files do get old.

Thanks for all your replies above, Quill.

I thought that they'd ruled an accidental death? Would that suggest they'd closed the case do you think?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:39 pm

Somebody got curious enough about this to go to the hotel and examine the elevators; apparently they're an older-fashioned kind where you do have to push a button to get the doors to close. There's a lot of interesting info here: http://tieryas.wordpress.com/2013/05/02/elisa-lam-updates/

Which reminds me of something I noticed: if you look at how Lam interacts with the elevator's controls in the beginning, even that is bizarre. To me, it looks like instead of hitting any of the floor buttons, she very methodically, as though she knows exactly what she's doing, opens a small panel lower on the wall that reveals three or four buttons (hard to tell with the grainy video) and presses them.

It all happens in 10 seconds, and like I say, she doesn't hesitate or seem to think about what she does before she does it, like she knew all along to do that. So that raises several questions at least -- why did she do that, why did she think that was what you're supposed to do (did she think that was what you're supposed to do?), how did she "know" what she was about to do (because she obviously did) -- and given that she might have been psychotic, did she even know she was in an elevator? She might have thought she was entering the launch code for a space ship for all we know.

Tommy, it's been reported in multiple outlets that she was bipolar and took meds. She even blogged about it.

Edds, interesting you should bring up the "mind control" theory. I learned a few years ago about a large online community of people who believe their governments are harassing them with exotic mind weapons: http://www.targeted-individuals-europe.com/

What's sad to me about that is that rather than seeking psychological help, these people are reinforcing and validating one another's delusions, which will only make them cling to the delusions more.

Another interesting phenomenon along these lines is Gloria Naylor's (very spooky) novel 1996: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5168026
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:18 pm

Interesting stuff Ben.
I'm of the opinion that we are "controlled" all the time.

Sudden cold viruses and sickness bugs?
Government pumping viruses into our air cons at work etc when they want to keep us "down"

I think there are subliminal messages on TV too
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:22 pm

Well, you know I don't buy any of it, because I am NO FUN.

Here's a hat for you, ya weirdo:

10 mysterious photos that cannot be explained  Tin_foil_viking_by_nymla-d6j7twh

(Had to find one that had a beard in it -- it needs protection just like anything else)
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:23 pm

Ben wrote:Which reminds me of something I noticed: if you look at how Lam interacts with the elevator's controls in the beginning, even that is bizarre. To me, it looks like instead of hitting any of the floor buttons, she very methodically, as though she knows exactly what she's doing, opens a small panel lower on the wall that reveals three or four buttons (hard to tell with the grainy video) and presses them.

I don't think that's strange.  She is just leaning in at the button panel.  She's bent over to get a closer look.  Anyone check to see if shes near-sighted?

I don't detect any panel door she is opening, and I certainly don't see three or four buttons.

@eds: You are talking about the medical examiner's cause of death. That is always tentative and subject to change. After a certain time they have to put something down.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:41 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Ben wrote:Which reminds me of something I noticed: if you look at how Lam interacts with the elevator's controls in the beginning, even that is bizarre. To me, it looks like instead of hitting any of the floor buttons, she very methodically, as though she knows exactly what she's doing, opens a small panel lower on the wall that reveals three or four buttons (hard to tell with the grainy video) and presses them.

I don't think that's strange.  She is just leaning in at the button panel.  She's bent over to get a closer look.  Anyone check to see if shes near-sighted?

I don't detect any panel door she is opening, and I certainly don't see three or four buttons.

@eds: You are talking about the medical examiner's cause of death.  That is always tentative and subject to change.  After a certain time they have to put something down.

Ah ok thanks Quill x

Also to answer your question I think I have seen a pic of her wearing glasses?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:42 pm

Original Quill wrote:

@eds: You are talking about the medical examiner's cause of death.  That is always tentative and subject to change.  After a certain time they have to put something down.

Glasses:

10 mysterious photos that cannot be explained  Image10
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:01 pm

She's a pretty young girl.  Too bad.

I'm still haunted by the first 2-3 minutes of the clip.  Everything is as you would expect until she goes outside the lift and to the (our) left.  She's right in front of the mirror.  See seems to see something.

She leans out and notices something, returns to the elevator car and retreats to the corner, like she has seen something or someone and she's hoping they don't (didn't) see her.  Then she peeks out the door.  She then goes outside. Now I see...someone startles her. She actually jumps...then takes a side-step to her left. Then she acts like she is talking to someone.

When the walls turn bright orange...it may be simply that the walls are that colour, and someone has turned on a bright light.

Anyway...I'm of the belief that there really was something or someone there.  All of the hand gestures...I'm trying to imagine what else that could be.

Someone said the water tank was easily accessible; that doesn't comport with the fire department having to cut a hole to get in there.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:32 pm

Here’s what I see:

She comes into the elevator car and immediately bends over to see the button panel—studies same.  Makes selection. (42-51)

Stands back and waits. (51-57)

Then her kinetics appears to suggest she hears something and leans forward. (58)  She steps forward. (59)  Then she moves to the front of the car and bends over at nearly a 90° (101-103) angle, looking out the door and to the left and right.

She immediately ducks back into the elevator car (103).  She goes to the wall (106) and pauses.  Then to the corner (109) and appears to hide.

Then she steps forward to the door (115).  She pauses and waits, perhaps listening (117-127).  Steps outside (127), cautiously leaning, looking to the right, and is startled and jumps (131), apparently by something to the left.  She stands, turned slightly to the left (133).

Side-steps to her left (133-134).  Begins to step back (135).  Returns one step outside (138).  Side-steps to her left (140).  Disappears to her left (143).

With that detail it is clear she (a) hears something; (b) takes a peek; (3) attempts to hide (4); steps out to take another peek; (5) is clearly startled (131); (6) steps left and begins to back into elevator, as if getting out of someone’s or something’s way; (7) decides better of it; (8 ) returns outside; (9) is watching in the mirror, which is at her 11 o’clock, or to her left; and (10) disappears by side-stepping to the left.

Her arm reappears and she drops it as if relieved or in surrender (146).  I get the feeling someone was out there at her 11 o’clock, either in the mirror or physically present.  He or she has caught Elisa by surprise, and Elisa is giving up.  She raises her arms (150) and holds them up (207).

Elisa returns to the elevator (206) and she appears to still have her arms raised.  She starts messing with the buttons (213 to 228).  She returns outside (230), side-stepping to the left.  She begins with the hand gestures, indicating something (236) is there or they are signals.

Ok, from 146 on she is in the presence of someone else, slightly off to her left, perhaps visualizing in the mirror.  She is caught at 146 and raises her arms at 150.  She re-enters the elevator car at 206, and drops her arms and goes immediately to doing something with the buttons at 213 to 228.

One final note: all of her foot movements from the time of the jump at 131 are side-steps, as if avoiding running into someone or something.

BRB.  I want to take a closer look at her hand gestures.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:39 am

"I want to take a closer look at her hand gestures."

To me it seemed as if she was doing some kind of ritual dance or move at times, as if she was or was supposed to be in some kind of trace, when she was outside of the lift.

captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next