NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buzzfeed is being Racsit, says Aussie Pollies need to speak Pommie

4 posters

Go down

Buzzfeed is being Racsit, says Aussie Pollies need to speak Pommie  Empty Buzzfeed is being Racsit, says Aussie Pollies need to speak Pommie

Post by veya_victaous Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:30 am

http://www.buzzfeed.com/markdistefano/what-a-dickhead#4a8vgew

Why cant they accept we don't speak Stupid pommie, and the same rules don't apply, we like the vibrant colourful vernacular.
"speak Aussie proper = say fuck a lot" seriously a lot of the migrants learn if you not sure of the word just say 'fuckin' at any point in the sentence with the right emotion and you will normally get the right response.

Buzzfeed is being Racsit, says Aussie Pollies need to speak Pommie  Anigif_enhanced-27158-1413773846-1

Buzzfeed is being Racsit, says Aussie Pollies need to speak Pommie  Anigif_enhanced-7181-1413773647-1
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Buzzfeed is being Racsit, says Aussie Pollies need to speak Pommie  Empty Re: Buzzfeed is being Racsit, says Aussie Pollies need to speak Pommie

Post by Original Quill Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:56 am

You guys sound South African to me. One of my clients in the Challenger crash lawsuit was married to a Rhodesian-born girl. In fact, she lives in NZ today.

She sounds just like y'all, and that was before she moved to Oz/Kiwi.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Buzzfeed is being Racsit, says Aussie Pollies need to speak Pommie  Empty Re: Buzzfeed is being Racsit, says Aussie Pollies need to speak Pommie

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:07 am

I can tell the S. African accent, but the Aussie/Kiwi ones sound really similar to my ear -- I have a lot of trouble telling them apart.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Original Quill Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:17 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Cormann [Image #2] woz born in Belgium...

His name is Teutonic..  He is definitely of Germanic origins ~ just look at the shape of his head !    
PLUS, his economics philosophy is straight out of 1930s and '40s Europe ! (When I'm writing online in the local newspapers' sites down here, I refer to him as Herr Gorman, or even Goerbel !    Razz ).

HIS accent is a watered-down German/Austrian, to my ears..

Laughing   Yes, looks as if he shines his forehead along with his shoes.  Got that kinda ingratiating half-smile and perfect hair-do, like he's trying to get into someone's pants.

Hey...but I'se supposed to like the Belgiumesers.  They brew good beer.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down