NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

there were some 'racsit' rallies on the weekend..

5 posters

Go down

there were some 'racsit' rallies on the weekend.. Empty there were some 'racsit' rallies on the weekend..

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:30 am

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/john-safran-reports-from-the-reclaim-australia-rally-where-things-were-even-scarier-than-he-expected/story-fnu2q5nu-1227451292484

THE woman, blonde and white, mounts the back of the ute outside Parliament House. She is the first to address the Reclaim Australia rally. Its aim is to ‘fight back’ against Islam and multiculturalism.

“First I’d like to pay respect to the Wurundjeri people, the traditional owners of the land here,” she says.

Strange way to start your anti-multicultural rally, I think to myself. I pull out my smartphone and report this to my Facebook followers (more about that later).

A few hundred have turned up to support Reclaim Australia. They are protected by a double-line of police, holding back the thousands of pro-multicultural protesters.

“Stand With Muslims Against Racism” reads one of their huge banners.

Back here, on the anti-multicultural side, Danny Nalliah, a Sri Lankan immigrant from the Christian Catch the Fire Ministry, climbs on the ute. He begins a chant: Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi! He warns of Sharia Law creeping into Australia. He says Muslims are coming here and not assimilating. What a tangle! If the Aussie way of life is leaving your grievances behind when you immigrate, maybe he’s the one not assimilating.

there were some 'racsit' rallies on the weekend.. 290404-46054a9c-2f62-11e5-8b6b-ddbc289c2b0a
collage of this very multicultural anti-multicultural rally Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

Continued at source
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

there were some 'racsit' rallies on the weekend.. Empty Re: there were some 'racsit' rallies on the weekend..

Post by eddie Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:32 am

People are just worried and only want immigrants to blend with them and not fight against them.
It's a fair enough point and a fair enough emotion and a fair enough request.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

there were some 'racsit' rallies on the weekend.. Empty Re: there were some 'racsit' rallies on the weekend..

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:33 am

Read it through, he's a really good writer, what a load of knobheads

About half of these Reclaim Australia people are from Catch the Fire Ministry, or their political branch, Rise Up Australia.

They are total nutters!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:47 am

I thought this thread was going to be about "racist" being spelt wrong. Laughing

Sorry. Embarassed
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:09 pm

they were in the minority the counter protest was bigger.
the Melbourne one were bigger apparently there were some 'racsit' rallies on the weekend.. 2190311264 the Sydney ones Barely involved 100 protestors, both sides combined..... there was about 200 cops though Suspect Suspect Suspect
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:32 pm

What's in Melbourne to get their knickers in a twist?

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:25 am

Hipsters and trendy lefties Cool Cool Cool Cool

the opening of new toilet block will get thousands to attend in Melbourne... they call it 'cultured' Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Paris of the south they like to tell themselves lol!
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:18 am

eddie wrote:People are just worried and only want immigrants to blend with them and not fight against them.
It's a fair enough point and a fair enough emotion and a fair enough request.

That's all the blacks ever wanted over here.  Fat chance the whites ever gave them the opportunity to "blend".

The fact is that the 'melting pot' thesis is ethnocentric in itself.  I remember the days in Tucson when signs were hung in bars and restaurants that said, NO SPANISH ALLOWED.  Now, if they also hung a sign that said NO ENGLISH ALLOWED, we could get some serious drinking done.  

there were some 'racsit' rallies on the weekend.. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLqKYK-JF1L-CmBEsTtYPqMYYn-T-uebSPhpwgFg3Cfuci4rd0

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down