NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black actress says police handcuffed, detained her on suspicion of prostitution for kissing white boyfriend

+4
Original Quill
Lone Wolf
veya_victaous
Ben Reilly
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Black actress says police handcuffed, detained her on suspicion of prostitution for kissing white boyfriend Empty Black actress says police handcuffed, detained her on suspicion of prostitution for kissing white boyfriend

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:34 am

An actor who starred in the Oscar-winning movie Django Unchained has claimed she was handcuffed and detained by police officers in Los Angeles who assumed she was a prostitute, because she was kissing her white partner in his car.

Daniele Watts, who is black and who played the slave CoCo in Quentin Tarantino’s acclaimed 2012 film, said she was “humiliated” by the incident, which she said occurred in the Studio City neighbourhood on Thursday.

The Los Angeles police department at first said it had no record of the incident, because no arrest was made. On Sunday a spokeswoman told the Guardian: “We are looking into it and hope to have more information possibly on Monday.”

Watts posted photographs of the encounter on her Facebook page, one highlighting a bloody injury to her wrist she said was caused by handcuffs, another showing the actor in tears, standing next to a low wall with her hands restrained behind her back and an officer questioning her.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/14/django-unchained-actor-alleges-racial-bias-arrest-los-angeles
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Black actress says police handcuffed, detained her on suspicion of prostitution for kissing white boyfriend Empty Re: Black actress says police handcuffed, detained her on suspicion of prostitution for kissing white boyfriend

Post by veya_victaous Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:00 am

Saw this and why do cops in America act like "Guilty Criminal with out rights unless proven otherwise and even then your a criminal for making me mistaken." for everyone (see Swatting vid) I know it is worse for blacks because racism but Jesus what you all accept is ridiculous.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Black actress says police handcuffed, detained her on suspicion of prostitution for kissing white boyfriend Empty Re: Black actress says police handcuffed, detained her on suspicion of prostitution for kissing white boyfriend

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:08 pm

Agreed. And I believe one of the drivers of this trend is terrorist response. More sins are committed in the name of so-called precaution, than by the terrorist themselves.

Do you think they planned it this way?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:20 pm

veya_victaous wrote:Saw this and why do cops in America act like "Guilty Criminal with out rights unless proven otherwise and even then your a criminal for making me mistaken." for everyone (see Swatting vid) I know it is worse for blacks because racism but Jesus what you all accept is ridiculous.

Why do you pose the question and then proceed to exclude the most obvious answer?

This is an unadorned case of racism, plain and simple. Profiling isn’t just an evil when it’s on the program agenda; it goes on in the tiny crevices of every cop’s mind, every day.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:17 pm

It has been reported that she and her fella were having sex in The car.......

But why let the truth get in The way of a good "is it cos I is black?" story...!?

She tried pulling the race card as well as the old "do you know who I am?" bullshit too apparently....

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:22 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:It has been reported that she and her fella were having sex in The car.......

But why let the truth get in The way of a good "is it cos I is black?" story...!?

She tried pulling the race card as well as the old "do you know who I am?" bullshit too apparently....

Reported where? And why do you choose to believe that story over her own version of events?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:33 pm

I'd rather believe her version of the events, which it appears confirms that in fact she was arrested for failing to give I.D

reading the report on sky news site it seems she refused to do so (as required in LA) and then cam with the "cos I is black" and then with the "do you know who I am" and "I'm gonna make a scene" lark.

In other words another with a chip on her shoulder and far too big ideas of her own over stuffed importance.

all this crap about "I have the power " etc

well she got her come uppance, how much easier would it have been to give the cop some form of ID without all that bull shit.

the cops over here can ask anyone any time to prove who they are with due reason (and THAT can include walking down the road late at night) and they can detain you until you do so properly.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:27 pm

Original Quill wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:Saw this and why do cops in America act like "Guilty Criminal with out rights unless proven otherwise and even then your a criminal for making me mistaken." for everyone (see Swatting vid) I know it is worse for blacks because racism but Jesus what you all accept is ridiculous.

Why do you pose the question and then proceed to exclude the most obvious answer?

This is an unadorned case of racism, plain and simple.  Profiling isn’t just an evil when it’s on the program agenda; it goes on in the tiny crevices of every cop’s mind, every day.

I meant.. I know the Black People are getting the worst of it for that reason...
But even the way they treat Whites is Pretty much in the same same vein although marginally less violent, it is still way more violent I would expect of police officer here. Suspect
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:59 am

victorisnotamused wrote:I'd rather believe her version of the events, which it appears confirms that in fact she was arrested for failing to give I.D

reading the report on sky news site it seems she refused to do so (as required in LA) and then cam with the "cos I is black" and then with the "do you know who I am" and "I'm gonna make a scene" lark.

In other words another with a chip on her shoulder and far too big ideas of her own over stuffed importance.

well she got her come uppance, how much easier would it have been to give the cop some form of ID without all that bull shit.

the cops over here can ask anyone any time to prove who they are with due reason (and THAT can include walking down the road late at night) and they can detain you until you do so properly.

Here the constitution trumps all state or municipal requirements, and to the very best of my knowledge there is no constitutional basis for requiring a U.S. citizen to carry I.D. at all times or to produce it when police demand.

Also, if you read so carefully, how'd you miss the fact that she wasn't actually arrested?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:06 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:I'd rather believe her version of the events, which it appears confirms that in fact she was arrested for failing to give I.D

Here the constitution trumps all state or municipal requirements, and to the very best of my knowledge there is no constitutional basis for requiring a U.S. citizen to carry I.D. at all times or to produce it when police demand.

Also, if you read so carefully, how'd you miss the fact that she wasn't actually arrested?

There maybe more to this story and thus she may have played the race card:

But new audio footage purportedly of the altercation, obtained and published by TMZ from a "police source", indicates there may be more to the incident than her initial account, if the tape is genuine.
In it, police Sergeant Parker can be heard seemingly explaining to Watts’ boyfriend Lucas that he was answering complaints made by members of the public – including, according to TMZ’s report, a nearby Directors Guild office building – that the couple had been seen engaging in “lewd acts” in their car.

Watts had just left the CBS studios in the San Fernando Valley at 2pm on Thursday (11 September).
“Somebody’s made a call, and that gives me to be here. It gives me the right to ID you. By law,” Sgt Parker [the police officer] says.
“Do you know how many times the cops have been called just because we’re black? Just because we’re black and he’s white?” a female voice, reportedly that of Watts replies. “I’m just being really honest, sir.”
“Who brought up a race card?” Sgt Parker responds, before reiterating he has “every right” to ask for her identification.
Watts continues: “And I have every right to say no, and if you’d like to demand it, you can take me down to the court office and I can make a scene about it. And you know what, I have a publicist, and I work as an actress in that studio, OK?”
Sgt Parker: “I’m mildly interested that you have a publicist, but I am gonna get your I.D.”
Watts: “No. I am going to say ‘No’, and if you’d like to see my I.D. you can say that I am resisting arrest…”
Sgt Parker: “No, there is no resisting here, just interfering...”

Watts then appears to become increasingly frustrated as she insists she has done nothing wrong and is on the phone to her father.
After she continues to refuse to hand over identification, Sgt Parker can he heard requesting a female officer.
Watts continues on the phone to her father, reiterating her “right to sit on the f**king street corner and make out with my boyfriend”.
“Thanks for bringing up the race card. We never hear that!” Sgt Parker says, adding: “Keep yelling, it really helps!”
She then attempts to get Sgt Parker to speak to her father on speaker phone, but Sgt Parker refuses.
“He doesn’t want to listen, he doesn’t care,” she tells her father, before she says “I’m just gonna walk away…”
“I would already be gone, by the way,” Sgt Parker tells Lucas. “I’ve got your license. I would already be gone.”
The audio footage ends there, but TMZ’s report continues, adding that she was approached by another officer after she walked off, and brought back to Sgt Parker, where it is claimed she then lost her temper.
The report concludes by alleging Watts intends to file a legal complaint against the LAPD.
A spokesperson for Watts is yet to respond to request for comment.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/daniele-watts-audio-tape-claims-to-reveal-django-unchained-actress-allegation-was-of-lewd-acts-in-car-9734083.html

I am one of the first to stand against discrimination, but I am unsure whether there has been any discrimination at all, if this audio is true, then the Police were rightly responding to complaints and if she refused to give here ID, she then brought this on herself

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:32 am

The first thing that comes to mind is that this is LA...the most notorious city for police misconduct in the world.  The second thing is the police officer knew he was being taped...probably from the cop's person cam; that's why he is bringing up his excuse, but not inventing 'resisting arrest' stories per usual.  The third thing is, the crime story sounds faked.  Oscar-winning actresses usually have homes, and don't have to use vehicles (I know, I've used one when I lived at home...lol.).  And note, they didn't press charges.

The reason why the race card comes up is...umm, is it called Ferguson, Mo?  It's an old story.  The two cities with a history of police/race incidents are Los Angeles and Oakland. Oakland PD is currently in Federal Receivership because of the lawsuits. LA is the same.  Why, the cop who arrested OJ was kicked off the force for a racial lie.

And no...there is no law mandating one has to carry ID, in California or anywhere else.  I have personally backed down cops on that one.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:39 pm

Original Quill wrote:The first thing that comes to mind is that this is LA...the most notorious city for police misconduct in the world.  The second thing is the police officer knew he was being taped...probably from the cop's person cam; that's why he is bringing up his excuse, but not inventing 'resisting arrest' stories per usual.  The third thing is, the crime story sounds faked.  Oscar-winning actresses usually have homes, and don't have to use vehicles (I know, I've used one when I lived at home...lol.).  And note, they didn't press charges.

The reason why the race card comes up is...umm, is it called Ferguson, Mo?  It's an old story.  The two cities with a history of police/race incidents are Los Angeles and Oakland.  Oakland PD is currently in Federal Receivership because of the lawsuits.  LA is the same.  Why, the cop who arrested OJ was kicked off the force for a racial lie.

And no...there is no law mandating one has to carry ID, in California or anywhere else.  I have personally backed down cops on that one.

All circumstantial your reply, based off now a Police record for LA, that would not even stand up in court, if you were to use that as evidence and in this case here there was reports and complaints, and like any other law abiding citizen and the question you are not answering is why did she refuse to show her ID?
I am against discrimination, but because of countless discrimination, does this justify her refusing showing her identity because she is black, because in reverse here, this is why she refused, because she perceived wrongly she was being victimized, when both of them were questioned in regards to complaints.

You can go on about previous cases, but this case stands on the merits alone, where this all could have been avoided if she had shown her ID, she refused, and nobody is above the law.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:49 pm

A Los Angeles police sergeant on Monday defended his role in handcuffing and detaining an actress who claimed she was mistreated because of her race, saying he responded to a routine call that escalated when the woman refused to identify herself.
The LAPD has been criticized for Thursday’s detention of “Django Unchained” actress Daniele Watts and her boyfriend, celebrity chef Brian James Lucas, in Studio City. Lucas wrote on Facebook that police acted as though the couple were engaged in prostitution because Lucas is white and Watts is black.
But LAPD Sgt. Jim Parker, who responded to the call, said the thought “never crossed his mind.” In an interview with The Times, Parker said he approached the couple because they matched a 911 caller’s description of two people having sex in a car parked on Radford Avenue.
“I figured I could take care of this call and go get coffee and that was it,” Parker said, calling the incident a “long, drawn-out drama.”
“I was trying to ID them and leave – nobody wanted them arrested for having sex in public,” he said. “But then she went into her tirade.”

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-actress-daniele-watts-questioned-by-lapd-audio-20140915-htmlstory.html

I think the real issue here is on her being a celebrity, thinking she is above the law, that is the issue here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:19 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:The first thing that comes to mind is that this is LA...the most notorious city for police misconduct in the world.  The second thing is the police officer knew he was being taped...probably from the cop's person cam; that's why he is bringing up his excuse, but not inventing 'resisting arrest' stories per usual.  The third thing is, the crime story sounds faked.  Oscar-winning actresses usually have homes, and don't have to use vehicles (I know, I've used one when I lived at home...lol.).  And note, they didn't press charges.

The reason why the race card comes up is...umm, is it called Ferguson, Mo?  It's an old story.  The two cities with a history of police/race incidents are Los Angeles and Oakland.  Oakland PD is currently in Federal Receivership because of the lawsuits.  LA is the same.  Why, the cop who arrested OJ was kicked off the force for a racial lie.

All circumstantial your reply, based off now a Police record for LA, that would not even stand up in court, if you were to use that as evidence and in this case here there was reports and complaints, and like any other law abiding citizen and the question you are not answering is why did she refuse to show her ID?
I am against discrimination, but because of countless discrimination, does this justify her refusing showing her identity because she is black, because in reverse here, this is why she refused, because she perceived wrongly she was being victimized, when both of them were questioned in regards to complaints.

You can go on about previous cases, but this case stands on the merits alone, where this all could have been avoided if she had shown her ID, she refused, and nobody is above the law.

Hi Didge,

Yes, I'm afraid that circumstantial evidence would stand up in court.  It is very common, particularly when used on the prosecution side.  Take a look at the case of People v. Scott Peterson.

Courts, like juries, will bend over backwards for the police and prosecution, which is where you generally find circumstantial evidence being excluded.  They call it 'irrelevant', but what they really mean is: the Court wants to lean a bit on the side of the prosecution.  How about that?  A cop who wants to rely on the Exclusionary Rule.  Lol.

But under the Evidence Code in California circumstantial evidence is very much alive.  Oh...and erm, no you don't have to carry ID in the US.  So, failure to show ID is a right and privilege of anyone, anywhere you go, and cops have no privilege to demand you show ID. It may be a convenience, but it is not a lawful requirement.

The problem with this kind of case is that we see this kind of scenario much to often in racial matters.  I daresay this is one of the two or three primary ways in which hatred and degradation of people of the African race is accomplished.  This is supposed to be a country where you can't just walk out and pluck people off the street for no reason; but cops do it all the time with Blacks.  This is supposed to be a country where you don't have to carry ID; but cops demand it all the time from Blacks.  This is supposed to be a nation of freedom; but not for African Americans.

African Americans--particularly Black men--live under this kind of oppression all the time.  It's not accomplished in great legislation, or landmark cases--although there are plenty of these--but it is accomplished mainly in little, everyday encounters such as this one.  Petty harassment.  Quick to violence.  Fabrication police reports...inventing facts and charges.  

And we, the noble white community, are always quick to say, nyaa, nyaa...you can't prove otherwise.  The problem with that approach is, we are supposed to presume it didn't happen that way (presume innocence).  But we never do, do we?  All we ever hear is, 'I don't think it was racial' or 'I don't see it as race'.  Well, you are white, aren't you?

Last edited by Original Quill on Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:33 pm

Hi Quill

I am well aware of the poor problems of discrimination against Blacks in America, but that is diverting from the points of the case, here, where nothing is actually pointing to this being discrimination, based on the audio recording witch has been authenticated. You cannot base your case here o previous cases of discrimination, if you cannot point out any fault in what the Officer did?

That is your first dilemma, did he follow protocol?

Yes

Second, did he specifically pick her out only?

No

They were both pulled up based on complaints. Now it speaks more volumes to me, she as a Celebrity was caught out being naughty in the car and she did not go to the press but FB, which is odd, surely if you felt so strongly, you would go to the press, which says to me damage limitation on her part as a celebrity. The reality is I see no indication this had anything to do with race, until she made it about race.

So o all your points, you are in fact ignoring all the points of the case, to me, she was playing hanky panky, got caught out, of which the officer had no interest in making any arrests and thus turns it into a racial issue, to deflect from the fact of the more interesting gossip story of her having sex in her car with her husband, which has as seen clearly so far worked, because as of yet she has failed to comment on the audio.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:46 pm

Didge wrote:Hi Quill

I am well aware of the poor problems of discrimination against Blacks in America, but that is diverting from the points of the case, here, where nothing is actually pointing to this being discrimination, based on the audio recording witch has been authenticated. You cannot base your case here o previous cases of discrimination, if you cannot point out any fault in what the Officer did?

Yes

No

They were both pulled up based on complaints. Now it speaks more volumes to me, she as a Celebrity was caught out being naughty in the car and she did not go to the press but FB, which is odd, surely if you felt so strongly, you would go to the press, which says to me damage limitation on her part as a celebrity. The reality is I see no indication this had anything to do with race, until she made it about race.

So o all your points, you are in fact ignoring all the points of the case, to me, she was playing hanky panky, got caught out, of which the officer had no interest in making any arrests and thus turns it into a racial issue, to deflect from the fact of the more interesting gossip story of her having sex in her car with her husband, which has as seen clearly so far worked, because as of yet she has failed to comment on the audio.

You are making the same argument that all white people in America make. That is, to deny a fact that is so obvious, that it might a well be presumed. As the ACLU says:

ACLU wrote:
Racial profiling is a practice that presents a great danger to the fundamental principles of our Constitution. Racial profiling disproportionately targets people of color for investigation and enforcement, alienating communities from law enforcement, hindering community policing efforts, and causing law enforcement to lose credibility and trust among the people they are sworn to protect and serve. We rely on the police to protect us from harm and to promote fairness and justice in our communities. The despicable practice of racial profiling, however, has led countless people to live in fear and created a system of law enforcement that casts entire communities as suspect.

In the face of reality, it becomes artificial to have this debate about race every time. It should be presumed, as it is in employment discrimination cases. Burdine v. Texas Dept. of Community Affairs, 450 U.S. 248 (1981). Think of what they say every time: I know discrimination exists, I just don't think it's here. If not here, where?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:50 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Hi Quill

Yes

No

You are making the same argument that all white people in America make.  That is, to deny a fact that is so obvious, that it might a well be presumed.  As the ACLU says:

ACLU wrote:
Racial profiling is a practice that presents a great danger to the fundamental principles of our Constitution. Racial profiling disproportionately targets people of color for investigation and enforcement, alienating communities from law enforcement, hindering community policing efforts, and causing law enforcement to lose credibility and trust among the people they are sworn to protect and serve. We rely on the police to protect us from harm and to promote fairness and justice in our communities. The despicable practice of racial profiling, however, has led countless people to live in fear and created a system of law enforcement that casts entire communities as suspect.

In the face of reality, it becomes artificial to have this debate about race every time.  It should be presumed, as it is in employment discrimination cases.  Burdine v. Texas Dept. of Community Affairs, 450 U.S. 248 (1981).  Think of what they say every time: I know discrimination exists, I just don't think it's here.  If not here, where?

Sorry that is utter nonsense, you are presuming guilt based on association now, which is gobbledygook, where again you can not show any form of premeditated racism. I have been fighting against discrimination for years, but can also see when someone wrongly plays the race card also.
You keep avoiding all points of the actual case here deflecting about actual racism, where again you have not once supported any evidence that there was any racism or racial profilling here in this instance.

So again the points stand again:

Yes

No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:05 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:I've heard some of the voice recording of the incident now.

She definitely played the race and 'do you know who I am and what I can do' card. Shameful and is an insult to those who really surfer from Police racism.

There is a another racist query though: would the person who reported the incident have called the Police, if the couple were both white? It seems like 'the reporter' thought she was a prostitute because she was black and he was white.

Interesting point Zack and agree would the complaints have come if both were white?
Unlikely, but the Officer here is responding to a complaint which the caller or callers making the complaint could have had racial intent behind, with a racial stereotype of prostitutes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:18 pm

Are the demonstrations taking place in Ferguson, Mo motivated by guilt?  A Black male was murdered by a white cop.  Typical...typical.  When will it all end, Didge?

You are arguing the trees, and denying the forests.  First, you accept the police version of events, even though there is a rule of evidence that when a witness is a proven liar, that should establish a bias of presumption against him.  Second, the reason why the charges were dropped is that the case is they wouldn't/couldn't stick, and the cop knows it.  So now we hear the old schoolyard chant: I was only kidding, anyway.

This incident, in LA, is just more of the same as Ferguson...only it happens to a Black female, and one of means, no less.  White America should be ashamed...but to the contrary, they are actually out there claiming that it doesn't happen.  And can you believe it...some of them actually believe that sheit.

Look at the forests, Didge: Discrimination in America actually happens.  That's the reality.  Of course, there's an excuse every time, in the trees.  But if you believe that excuse--and look, that's just what you are doing--you are not serious about the bigger picture.

If racism actually exists in America, all of these stories deserve at least a jaundiced look.  If not, forget it.  There is no racism in America, and we are all lilly-white...erm, without fault.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:28 pm

Original Quill wrote:Are the demonstrations taking place in Ferguson, Mo motivated by guilt?  A Black male was murdered by a white cop.  Typical...typical.  When will it all end, Didge?
Irrelevant to this case, that is again a deflection from this case, where I have never denied i the case of Ferguson, to me it was racial i that instance, thus you are deflecting

You are arguing the trees, and denying the forests.  First, you accept the police version of events, even though there is a rule of evidence that a witness is a proven liar should establish a bias of presumption against him.  Second, the reason why the charges were dropped is that the case wouldn't/couldn't stick, and the cop knows it.  So now we hear the old schoolyard chant: [i]I was only kidding, anyway.
Incorrect, I have heard the recording, which has been authenticated, that was enough for me and anyone with common sense to see she was playing the race card. The reality is there was complaints, whether those complaints were mistaken in what they saw is another matter, what is not the case though is a Police officer in this instance investigating a complaint for then this actress to play the race card by refusing to cooperate. She has thus created the problem when  there was no need to which at every point you have ignored. I have also taken into account her version of the events and even there, she had no reason not to show her ID, that was poor on her part

This incident, in LA, is just more of the same as Ferguson...only it happens to a Black female, and one of means, no less.  White America should be ashamed...but to the contrary, they are actually out there claiming that it doesn't happen.  And can you believe it...some of them actually believe that sheit.
Again you are deflecting based on real racist events to claim the same, here with no evidence, sorry, but to me she damages such cases where there is real racism, by playing the race card as Zack pointed out, it damages such cases, because as seen there was no racial profiling here and it was her in fact that made it racial

Look at the forests, Didge: Discrimination in America actually happens.  That's the reality.  Of course, there's an excuse every time, in the trees.  But if you believe that excuse--and look, that's just what you are doing--you are not serious.
Yes I know it does happen in America, but that is not the bases for her defense here, when as seen you keep ignoring some basic facts. Was there a complaint? Yes. Did she cooperate? No, thus you are actually supporting someone who clearly has pulled the wool over your eyes, because again as seen you cannot even counter and back her view accept with deflection on the reality of poor discrimination in America, that is not valid, if you cannot prove anything and eve worse you are basing the fact thus every Officer who is white is racist, which would be absurd

If racism actually exists in America, all of these stories deserve at least a jaundiced look.  If not, forget it.  There is no racism in America, and we are all lilly-white...erm, without fault.

Yes, I gave it a look and have never denied there is racism in America, yet more deflection on your part, and as seen she was playing the race card, she was the one that made this an issue, look at all the points again and this adds up to the same, she created the incident. I mean did her husband refuse to show his ID? Lets start there shall we?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:57 pm

Well, I can see my point isn't coming across. Instead, we are polarizing.

So, we should move on.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:09 pm

Original Quill wrote:Well, I can see my point isn't coming across.  Instead, we are polarizing.

So, we should move on.

I tell you what Quill, why not listen to the recording and you will see, she brought about the race card, the link is already on this page in the Independent link.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:48 am

Didge wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:I've heard some of the voice recording of the incident now.

She definitely played the race and 'do you know who I am and what I can do' card. Shameful and is an insult to those who really surfer from Police racism.

There is a another racist query though: would the person who reported the incident have called the Police, if the couple were both white? It seems like 'the reporter' thought she was a prostitute because she was black and he was white.

Interesting point Zack and agree would the complaints have come if both were white?
Unlikely, but the Officer here is responding to a complaint which the caller or callers making the complaint could have had racial intent behind, with a racial stereotype of prostitutes.

that's how I heard it and think shes acting like a prima donna and had the exact thought as Zack as to the person who called it in.

there's a time and place for lover's stuff but this ain't one of them.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:23 am

Uh, this just in -- police shot a black man to death in Utah for carrying a replica samurai sword -- autopsy confirms the shots were in his back.

Police shot a man at a Wal-Mart for holding a toy BB gun ... 911 caller reveals he gave police bad information. The victim's last words were, "It's not real."

The UN says the police execution of black people in the U.S. is a systemic problem ... and it's been around for a VERY long time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp1doOV6l4Q
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:56 am

Okay, firstly, how graphic was this "display of affection" for it to upset a member of the public???
Not getting my head round that one tbh. Bet it was more than a kiss occurring in that car.

Secondly, why didn't the boyfriend say "Erm she's my girlfriend!" ??

All sounds a bit of an odd story to me and I'm betting there was more to it than meets the eye....

I'll bet they were displaying more than "affection" in that car....
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:57 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
eddie wrote:Okay, firstly, how graphic was this "display of affection" for it to upset a member of the public???
Not getting my head round that one tbh. Bet it was more than a kiss occurring in that car.

All sounds a bit of an odd story to me and I'm betting there was more to it than meets the eye....

The boyfriend showed his ID.

California has stop and identify laws, which means Watts was breaking the law by not complying.

Anyway, good publicity for her. Not sure she's done anything since Django.

I hope the cop is not fired or disciplined. He did nothing wrong.

The quickest way to do this is with Wiki:

Wiki wrote:"Stop and identify" statutes are laws in the United States that authorize police to detain persons and request such persons to identify themselves, and arrest them if they do not.

The Fourth Amendment (Amendment IV) to the United States Constitution is the part of the Bill of Rights that prohibits unreasonable searches and seizures and requires any warrant to be judicially sanctioned and supported by probable cause. Terry v. Ohio, 392 U.S. 1 (1968) established that it is constitutionally permissible for police to temporarily detain a person based on reasonable suspicion that a crime has been committed, and to conduct a search for weapons based on a reasonable belief that the person is armed. The question whether it is constitutionally permissible for the police to demand that a detainee provide his or her name was considered by the U.S. Supreme Court in Hiibel v. Sixth Judicial District Court of Nevada, 542 U.S. 177 (2004), which held that the name disclosure did not violate the Fourth Amendment prohibition on unreasonable searches and seizures. The Hiibel Court also held that, because Hiibel had no reasonable belief that his name would be used to incriminate him, the name disclosure did not violate the Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination; however, the Court left open the possibility that Fifth Amendment right might apply in situations where there was a reasonable belief that giving a name could be incriminating. The Court accepted the Nevada supreme court's interpretation of the Nevada statute that a detained person could satisfy the Nevada law by simply stating his name. The Court did not rule on whether particular identification cards could be required, though it did mention one state's law requiring "credible and reliable" identification had been struck down for vagueness.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:11 pm

eddie wrote:Okay, firstly, how graphic was this "display of affection" for it to upset a member of the public???

I'll bet it was not.  There are racists walking the streets of the USA, and they would love nothing more than to fabricate a story that causes trouble for one race.  In fact, knowing the US, my suspicion is that this whole thing was started by one such closet racist...there are literally millions of them in the US.

You also have to consider that any 'citizen's' report is filtered through a police interpretation.  If a Black is involved, you can be sure that any police activity will interpret any report in harshest light against the Black person. I believe in NYC, they simply call it profiling.

eddie wrote:Secondly, why didn't the boyfriend say "Erm she's my girlfriend!" ??

I honestly don't think so.  With the US record of statistics, given the slightest provocation it is far more probable that the police over-reacted.  I think the presumption has to be with the Black person in any Police/Black confrontation in the US.  It is definitely that bad.

This is a nation that started out with legal slave ownership.  Chrissake, be reasonable...how are those types going to be race neutral?

Last edited by Original Quill on Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:14 pm

Ignoring the facts again I see Quill, did you actually listen to the recording, as to every one it is obvious she created this situation.

Of course as already stated some of us also believe the complaints could be racial in intent, which nobody is denying, what is being denied by you that this woman played the race card, where there was no racial profiling, he was going to question a couple who matched the description of the complaint.

He is innocent of any wrong here, completely

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:22 pm

Both yourself and Zack have hit the nail on the head and she has no reason not to show her ID, when anyone else would in a situation they would claim they are innocent of, it does point to guilt on her part if you ask me the way she went over the top, that there maybe some element of truth behind the lewd claim.

This point is also true, if there had been no recording would all the officers involved had been suspended by now?

All I ca say is good thing it was recorded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:23 pm

Didge wrote:Ignoring the facts again I see Quill, did you actually listen to the recording, as to every one it is obvious she created this situation.

Of course as already stated some of us also believe the complaints could be racial in intent, which nobody is denying, what is being denied by you that this woman played the race card, where there was no racial profiling, he was going to question a couple who matched the description of the complaint.

What you are doing, Didge, is what millions of white Americans do everyday. Every presumption is against a Black person, especially a Black male. In any Black/police confrontation, the Black man is always taken in for questioning. After the fact, the police shrug and say 'we released him.' Notice, that is the same sentiment offered by this cop, though he didn't actually take the young woman into custody; you can be sure that if it were an undistinguished male, he would have had a one-way ticket to the hoosegow.

Race is complex in the US. There are open racists by the millions; then there are racist-sympathizers, who pretend to have no opinion on the subject, but always seem to find themselves sympathizing with the racists. This thread is a classic example of the latter.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Ignoring the facts again I see Quill, did you actually listen to the recording, as to every one it is obvious she created this situation.

What you are doing, Didge, is what millions of white Americans do everyday.  Every presumption is against a Black person, especially a Black male.  In any Black/police confrontation, the Black man is always taken in for questioning.  After the fact, the police shrug and say 'we released him.'  Notice, that is the same sentiment offered by this cop, though he didn't actually take the young woman into custody; you can be sure that if it were an undistinguished male, he would have had a one-way ticket to the hoosegow.

Race is complex in the US.  There are open racists by the millions; then there are racist-sympathizers, who pretend to have no opinion on the subject, but always seem to find themselves sympathizing with the racists.  This thread is a classic example of the latter.

Incorrect, I am looking at the evidence, all of which you are ignoring and doing what she has done and wrongly used the race card, which damages the real cases of where there is racism.
Again basing this on where there is known discrimination, without looking at the facts is poor, you have poorly and wrongly jumped to the conclusion it must be racism, and again now you make poor assumptions, where he had no intention of doing anything else than question them.
Sorry am very surprised at your response on this when many others, who all fight and stand against racism like myself can see past the lies she peddled here:

Black actress says police handcuffed, detained her on suspicion of prostitution for kissing white boyfriend 0916-danielle-watts-django-sex-in-car-wm-3
The "Django Unchained" actress who cried racism against the LAPD ... claiming they harassed and hurt her because she was just making out with her white boyfriend in a car -- has some explaining to do, because we obtained pictures that seem to show A LOT more than sucking face.

The pictures were taken Thursday outside the CBS lot in Studio City. You see Daniele Watts straddling BF Brian -- their hands steadying themselves around the sunroof.   

Black actress says police handcuffed, detained her on suspicion of prostitution for kissing white boyfriend 0916-danielle-watts-django-sex-in-car-wm-sub-3
An eyewitness who saw Daniele and Brian as he worked in a nearby office tells TMZ ... Brian was sitting in the passenger seat with his feet on the curb and Daniele was straddling him with her shirt pulled up -- breasts exposed.  The eyewitness says she was grinding on top of him, rocking back and forth.

Someone from the office went down and asked Daniele and Brian to stop because everyone in the office could see them but they continued.

Black actress says police handcuffed, detained her on suspicion of prostitution for kissing white boyfriend 0916-danielle-watts-django-sex-in-car-wm-sub2-3
The eyewitnesses say Brian then began "horizontally bongoing her boobs back and forth." He says she eventually reached into the center console, grabbed a tissue, wiped him down and then herself and tossed it on the grass.

Someone from the office called the cops and made an indecent exposure complaint. TMZ obtained police audio when the cops came out, and Daniele played the race and fame cards.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/17/django-unchained-actress-racism-lapd-daniele-watts-pictures-photos/#ixzz3DaiZIRjx

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:06 pm

"If you're black in America, race is a factor in your life. Start with that assumption."
–Henry Hampton

These photos are your proof? I can't make out anyone in them, nor what they are doing. Are you sure these are actual photos of the incident, or are they poor attempts at fabrication after the fact? This is TMZ, after all. I notice the back license plate of the Mercedes is blacked out...curious.

Last edited by Original Quill on Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:11 pm

Original Quill wrote:"If you're black in America, race is a factor in your life. Start with that assumption."
–Henry Hampton

Great and I respect that comment, how about sticking to the facts of this case.

So lets start at the basics.

Judging by these pictures, is it possible some thought they were having sex (it matters little if they were actually having sex, but if it could be construed that they were)?

Thus if your answer is yes which it has to be yes because people could view it that they were, then the Policeman did nothing wrong and there is no case for racism here and she should be ashamed of herrself for playing the race card thus damaging the validity of where others face real racism.

Anyway the first picture gives the game away this was more than kissing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:22 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:"If you're black in America, race is a factor in your life. Start with that assumption."
–Henry Hampton

Judging by these pictures, is it possible some thought they were having sex (it matters little if they were actually having sex, but if it could be construed that they were)?

Thus if your answer is yes which it has to be yes because people could view it that they were, then the Policeman did nothing wrong and there is no case for racism here and she should be ashamed of herrself for playing the race card thus damaging the validity of where others face real racism.

As I said, I've a hunch these photos are fabrications.  Why else would they black out the license plate?

Moreover, I can see nothing going on in the photos.  Even if they are real, I don't see any skin, except of a side of a face and a left arm.  Pffft...

And WTF are citizens tying up the 911 lines to call in their taste on behaviour, if they did. It seems to me thats a prosecutable misuse of a public resource.

As I say...

Last edited by Original Quill on Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:28 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

As I said, I've a hunch these photos are fabrications.  Why else would they black out the license plate?

Moreover, I can see nothing going on in the photos.  Even if they are real, I don't see any skin, except of a side of a face and a lift arm.  Pffft...

As I say...

Are you having a bubble bath?
They would black out the plates, because that is personal information of the car to the owners, who may not want others to know.
You are clutching at straws now, it is the media that has blacked them out and no doubt as many medias do in such situations when they are famous.

Again these are just pictures, and witnesses state they were having sex and all is needed is for someone to "believe" they were and call the Police (which many thought they were having sex), which is why he responded, the later point you are desperately avoiding, proving there was no racism from the Police and the audio recording has been confirmed as her by the boyfriend. It proves the cop was just responding to people complainig about the couple, he is thus innocent, she in my book is appalling for playing the race card.

You ever have sex with a woman on top quill?
Look where her arms are supporting and his are in the first picture, then tell me they are not having sex?
Would be the oddest position to hold that balance engaged in a kiss.

Last edited by Didge on Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:46 pm

Didge wrote:
They would black out the plates, because that is personal information of the car to the owners, who may not want others to know.
You are clutching at straws now, it is the media that has blacked them out and no doubt as many medias do in such situations when they are famous.

Again these are just pictures, and witnesses state they were having sex and all is needed is for someone to "believe" they were and call the Police (which many thought they were having sex), which is why he responded, the later point you are desperately avoiding, proving there was no racism from the Police and the audio recording has been confirmed as her by the boyfriend. It proves the cop was just responding to people complainig about the couple, he is thus innocent, she in my book is appalling for playing the race card.

Look where her arms are supporting and his are in the first picture, then tell me they are not having sex?

You see, this is what I mean about 'sympathizing' as opposed to direct racism.  Why would they black out the license plate, yet give out their names without hesitation?  It’s very suspicious, given that the photos don’t show anything to begin with.  On the other hand, if this were a staged photo shoot, the last thing they would want to do is reveal a real license plate…as belonging to a rental agency.  Lol.

I have not seen any witness statements.  So there is no direct testimony.  I have only heard hearsay by the police officer whose conduct is in question.  And we are supposed to take that as unbiased?  Personally, I don’t see anything wrong with the actresses’ demeanor…she openly admitted she was saying just what I am saying here…police profile blacks.  And here they are harassing her.  Rolling Eyes

Finally, who calls 911 in order to criticize a harmless good-bye kiss?  God forbid the caller didn’t fault what Daniele was wearing…we would have had a whole fashion critique right there on the 911 station.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:53 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

You see, this is what I mean about 'sympathizing' as opposed to direct racism.  Why would they black out the license plate, yet give out their names without hesitation?  It’s very suspicious, given that the photos don’t show anything to begin with.  On the other hand, if this were a staged photo shoot, the last thing they would want to do is reveal a real license plate…as belonging to a rental agency.  Lol.

I have not seen any witness statements.  So there is no direct testimony.  I have only heard hearsay by the police officer whose conduct is in question.  And we are supposed to take that as unbiased?  Personally, I don’t see anything wrong with the actresses’ demeanor…she openly admitted she was saying just what I am saying here…police profile blacks.  And here they are harassing her.  Rolling Eyes

Finally, who calls 911 in order to criticize a harmless good-bye kiss?  God forbid the caller didn’t fault what she was wearing…would have had a whole fashion critique.

Black actress says police handcuffed, detained her on suspicion of prostitution for kissing white boyfriend 1363684872

Oh look the plate has been blacked out of a Celebrity and with it Quills conspiracy theory. 

Second, I asked you could it be construed just by the pictures alone, that they could be having sex?
The answer is yes, and that is not taking into account what could actually be seen, all of which has no bearing on the fact, clearly people thought they did, whether they were having sex is irrelevant, because some clearly thought they were and complained to the Police. 
What is relevant, is that this cop has been wrongfully accused of racism and you are putting up the worst defense ever to back her claim there was racism, when all he did was to respond to complaints, she then played the race card and thus insulted the countless people who do face racism and discrimination, the point you keep missing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:24 pm

Didge wrote:
Black actress says police handcuffed, detained her on suspicion of prostitution for kissing white boyfriend 1363684872

Oh look the plate has been blacked out of a Celebrity and with it Quills conspiracy theory. 

Second, I asked you could it be construed just by the pictures alone, that they could be having sex?
The answer is yes, and that is not taking into account what could actually be seen, all of which has no bearing on the fact, clearly people thought they did, whether they were having sex is irrelevant, because some clearly thought they were and complained to the Police. 
What is relevant, is that this cop has been wrongfully accused of racism and you are putting up the worst defense ever to back her claim there was racism, when all he did was to respond to complaints, she then played the race card and thus insulted the countless people who do face racism and discrimination, the point you keep missing.

Well, you would black out the plate of an irrelevant vehicle caught in the photo; that would be wrongful disclosure and invasion of privacy. But here, the alleged vehicle owner is identified specifically…it’s pretty damning that they are caught in such duplicity.

But my point isn’t just blacking out the license plate, but why they did it. Obviously, if this was a staged scene, shot after the fact, it would expose what some publicist is doing to ‘sell’ the story. As I say, if it turned out to be a rental car in some photographer’s name, that would be bad.

Could it be construed as a photo of sex? The point isn’t to speculate. Could the Rosenthal photo of soldiers raising the flag on Iwo Jima actually be four guys having a group hump atop Mt. Suribachi? It’s possible. ‘Possible’ means nothing.

What is possible, indeed, is that cops have earned, and rightfully deserve the reputation of being the front-line of racism in America. This cop didn’t ask for verification of the so-called ‘complaints’. He probably heard 'Salt and Pepper' and it incensed his strong moral fiber. It didn’t even bother him that complaints were coming over 911, which is supposed to be for real emergencies. No…he rushed to the scene of the despicable and potentially tyrannical crime, in order to prevent...what, a mass murder? No...an alleged booby showing...but she is black!

This is precisely what I mean about fabrication and the gullible white people who swallow this crap. Enough already!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:10 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Reported where? And why do you choose to believe that story over her own version of events?
cyclops
TOMMY M. has either been cruising his usual perverted racist social sites ~ or else now he's making up his own personal little "truths" to keep his blatant racist agendas rolling along...

NOT ONLY the stupidest member on this site, Tommy now seems intent on taking on the mantle of the biggest liar on here ~ especially now that the position has been vacant ever since the happy departure of "her who should not be named" last month..

Firstly I don't 'cruise' any 'perverted racist social sites', or do I make things up for any agenda.

I merely stated earlier that there are reports of more intimate sexual behaviour going on which was the reason for a perfectly reasonable and expected police response, which it turns out is looking completely true!!!

I have constantly asked flea keeper to back up his accusations of me with some evidence of some sort, but he has still yet been unable to provide even a scrap of anything.....

And now evidence of how he tries to brand me as a liar and a racist for merely posting what Now appears to be what the truth was all along....!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:07 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:.................................

://?roflmao?/:

HAS Britain really fallen that far of late, Victor ???

Like Britain was up to a decade or two ago, citizens in Australia, NZ, Canada (and, I believe, still in most of the USA ? Ben or Quill might like to clarify that..), still AREN'T required to carry ID on them at all times ~ though they do have to provide "proof of identity" (often on a "points" system..) to fulfill many business and legal transactions..

Many parts of Africa, South America and many Pacific nations, it could also be problematic for many of the natives to be expected to have "ID" on them at all times !   ::resmahauth::

It has "always" (as far as i know) been a requirement of law that a police officer has the right to ask you who you are and if circumstance dictate, what you are about...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:14 am

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

Well, you would black out the plate of an irrelevant vehicle caught in the photo; that would be wrongful disclosure and invasion of privacy.  But here, the alleged vehicle owner is identified specifically…it’s pretty damning that they are caught in such duplicity.

But my point isn’t just blacking out the license plate, but why they did it.  Obviously, if this was a staged scene, shot after the fact, it would expose what some publicist is doing to ‘sell’ the story.  As I say, if it turned out to be a rental car in some photographer’s name, that would be bad.

Could it be construed as a photo of sex?  The point isn’t to speculate.  Could the Rosenthal photo of soldiers raising the flag on Iwo Jima actually be four guys having a group hump atop Mt. Suribachi?  It’s possible.  ‘Possible’ means nothing.

What is possible, indeed, is that cops have earned, and rightfully deserve the reputation of being the front-line of racism in America.  This cop didn’t ask for verification of the so-called ‘complaints’.  He probably heard 'Salt and Pepper' and it incensed his strong moral fiber.  It didn’t even bother him that complaints were coming over 911, which is supposed to be for real emergencies.  No…he rushed to the scene of the despicable and potentially tyrannical crime, in order to prevent...what, a mass murder?  No...an alleged booby showing...but she is black!

This is precisely what I mean about fabrication and the gullible white people who swallow this crap.  Enough already!

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/:

It gets more embarrassing by the minute, the media always blacks out the number plate, as they can be sued for releasing such information, which others can use, which gives protecting to the occupants of the car, you are making the most absurd claims, it is embarrassing.

Second the photo is irrelevant to whether you think they are having sex, what it shows is a situation with people in a building not close to the couple who could construe that they were having sex, enough to call the police, the point you utterly miss again and I cannot believe you are still defending this women who if you heard the recording, would know there is no racial intent from the Police, the point you are avoiding at every turn.

Now you also make it racial to claim white people, when we are all biologically one race, being as I am human, it matters little to what skin colour we all are ad it is extreme lefties who have created as many problems when they decide to defend people who are clearly in the wrong, where you are doing so now, not on any shred of evidence but shrieking racism, as if this gives any credibility to your argument, as if none of us have dealt with or fought against racism, as if America is the only nation that deals with it when we have had institutional racism in this country for years. So in Britain we are just a tad more clued up than Americans it seems, when we can recognize racism and yet also see past charlatans, which it seems you are incapable of. I see a time when we do not have to class people by the colour of their skin, but by their nationality, it is such classifications that brought about racism, when we are after all one human race. To identify me and others as white, makes the assumption that we do not understand racism, which is both insulting on your part mainly as you are out of your depth here

Stop embarrassing yourself, it is as a bad as your knowledge of history.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next