NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NRA Advocates Guns for the Blind

4 posters

Go down

NRA Advocates Guns for the Blind Empty NRA Advocates Guns for the Blind

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:20 pm

Comments are disabled for this video. ..... No shit, I wonder why

Back to top Go down

NRA Advocates Guns for the Blind Empty Re: NRA Advocates Guns for the Blind

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:07 am

It sounds like he tried to think this through but that he's just not that strong a thinker in the first place. I would say, sure, a blind person might be more vulnerable to crime than a sighted person, but why leap to the idea that they should have a gun to protect themselves? Why not a non-lethal form of personal protection?

Before I clicked this I thought it was going to be from The Onion or something  ::D:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:22 am

I think the Guy in the Clip Should definitely NOT be allowed any firearms.. far to aggressive he wants to take away the individual freedoms of everyone to be NOT shoot.

EVERY single thing he said displays an attitude that MUST be kept away from Firearms this is the type of man that Shoots people through a door because his 'freedom' and cowardice exceed everyone else right to safety.

ALL his guns should be taken away already and he should probably be put on a terrorist watch list as he obviously think Violence is the answer. and has delusions that his fellow citizens are enemy combatants that he might have to fill with lead.
HE Should be classed as Insane and measures should be taken to protect society from him.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:06 am

Surely the tipping point of absurdity has now been reached
Blind people with guns
What next giving 4 year old kids with guns......hold on wasn`t there a story last year some nutcase bought his 4 year old a gun  

This is sad to see that the your constitution is being devalued and corrupted this way under the banner of freedom
I do not think the founding fathers could have envisioned such misinterpretations ....how could they
Back then a gun fired ONE shot every 45 seconds or so

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:46 am

Korben_Dallas wrote:Surely the tipping point of absurdity has now been reached
Blind people with guns
What next giving 4 year old kids with guns......hold on wasn`t there a story last year some nutcase bought his 4 year old a gun  

This is sad to see that the your constitution is being devalued and corrupted this way under the banner of freedom
I do not think the founding fathers could have envisioned such misinterpretations ....how could they
Back then a gun fired ONE shot every 45 seconds or so

There are a lot of people trying to speak for the U.S. Founding Fathers, just as many try to speak for Jesus or Muhammed ... there are always those who will use the supposed beliefs of larger-than-life figures to try to convince people to do terrible things. The worst part? I don't think they realize they're doing it. I think they're convinced they're doing the right thing.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Original Quill Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:02 pm

I like his ideas on freedom. He would be a good spokesperson for the pro-choice cause.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down