NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your guns or your ganja.

2 posters

Go down

Your guns or your ganja.  Empty Your guns or your ganja.

Post by Maddog Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:36 am

As gun-loving Pennsylvania becomes the latest state to operate a medical marijuana program, with the first dispensary on track to begin sales next month, authorities are warning patients that federal law bars marijuana users from having guns or ammunition.

"They're going to have to make a choice," said John T. Adams, president of the Pennsylvania District Attorneys Association. "They can have their guns or their marijuana, but not both."

That's the official line, but the reality of how the policy might be enforced in Pennsylvania and other states is a little muddier. That includes the question of whether people who already own guns might have to surrender them, instead of just being prohibited from making new purchases.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/my-guns-or-my-ganja-firearm-owning-pot-fans-face-a-choice

Land of the free my ass. Crying or Very sad
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Your guns or your ganja.  Empty Re: Your guns or your ganja.

Post by Cass Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:10 am

I haven’t seen Oregon or Colorado or any state that allows medical or recreational marijuana take away anyone’s guns.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:46 pm

Cass wrote:I haven’t seen Oregon or Colorado or any state that allows medical or recreational marijuana take away anyone’s guns.

This has to do with Sessions new directives, and the enforcement thereof.

I have heard of people getting the medical card in California having issues in the past.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down