NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazy guns

+2
gerber
eddie
6 posters

Go down

Lazy guns  Empty Lazy guns

Post by eddie Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:22 am

Had to post this, thought it said it all:

Lazy guns  Image18
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Lazy guns  Empty Re: Lazy guns

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:11 am

lol Brilliant eddie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:01 am

Guns don’t kill people, children do. Cassie Culpepper, age 11, was riding in the back of a pickup when her 12-year-old brother pointed his father’s pistol at her. He believed he had removed the bullets, and so jokingly pulled the trigger. He was wrong.

Since January 1st, 2013 there have been 11 reported gun fatalities involving preschool children as the shooter. Ten more toddlers have accidentally shot themselves or somebody else this year. And this statistic represents only data for which a toddler is the shooter in a death (MotherJones reports that 71 children have been killed by guns since Newtown).

The BBC originally reported on this phenomenon in 2009 when, in the span of 24 hours, two children were shot by their toddler siblings. In both cases, the deaths were a result of improperly secured weapons.

Well, it's lucky his kids or grandchildren didn`t get hold of a grossly unsecure firearm left on the porch loaded ,that's a really responsible gun owner you have there ED

Who in there right mind would leave a loaded weapon lying about ???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:05 am

Anyway, it’s funny that Donald K Martin of Windsor Locks noticed that his shotgun had no legs, but failed to notice that it had no arms, hands, or fingers to brace, aim, and fire itself.

Nobody thinks that a gun will kill people when left to itself (unless that gun is actually Megatron in disguise). Mr Martin, in a daft attempt to make gun-control proponents look foolish, has constructed a classic straw man fallacy: misconstrue your opponents’ argument as something impossibly silly, then trash the ridiculous argument your opponent didn’t actually make.

if Mr Martin (or anybody else) is interested in hearing the truth about what gun-control proponents want (instead of the scary lies promulgated by the NRA), here it is: reasonable regulation. That’s all. Nobody’s taking away your lazy shotgun, Mr Martin. We just want to restrict you from selling it to an anonymous customer under a bridge in the shady part of town. We want to create a world in which you cannot lay hands on a military-grade assault weapon unless you actually happen to be in the military. We want to make people safer, including you.

A little bit of common sense on your part wouldn’t hurt either, Mr Martin.

http://stupidbadmemes.wordpress.com/2013/07/29/people-kill-people-with-guns/

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:23 pm

I love Eddie Izzard!  cheers
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:25 pm

Me too, Eddie Izzard for PM!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:26 pm

Inkinda fancy him a bit in that video  Razz 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:28 pm

eddie wrote:Inkinda fancy him a bit in that video  Razz 

I've always fancied him lol

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:33 pm

Sassy wrote:Me too, Eddie Izzard for PM!!!

Normally when picking up a thread not yet read I go to the first post.

I have not this time............... Monkey nuts . You are out of your tree along with Eddie..............
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:44 pm

gerber wrote:
Sassy wrote:Me too, Eddie Izzard for PM!!!

Normally when picking up a thread not yet read I go to the first post.

I have not this time...............  Monkey nuts .  You are out of your tree along with Eddie..............

I'd be out of my tree with Eddie anytime lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:37 am

WHEN LIBERALS SAY:

"We need reasonable restrictions on gun ownership (in the U.S.) -- we had nearly 40 times as many gun-related deaths per capita in 2011 as the UK had in 2010."

CONSERVATIVES HEAR:

"Liberals think guns walk around firing themselves!"

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:55 am

Irony is
Donald proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Most people, Him most definitely, are neither intelligent or responsible enough to be trusted with a gun.

So he left a Loaded gun outside his house unsupervised? I bet this twat says shit about criminals that have guns  Rolling Eyes  no wonder if 'responsible gun owners' leave them out in the open for anyone to take.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:33 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:WHEN LIBERALS SAY:

"We need reasonable restrictions on gun ownership (in the U.S.) -- we had nearly 40 times as many gun-related deaths per capita in 2011 as the UK had in 2010."

CONSERVATIVES HEAR:

"Liberals think guns walk around firing themselves!"

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 

What has that got to do with the delectable Eddie Izzard?  Razz 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:42 pm

It is true that it is people who kill. However the whole point of gun control is to remove opportunity for accidents caused by kids getting guns, people getting violent (which can lead to harm anyway but is 100x more dangerous with a gun) and to make life less easy for criminals.

One man having a honkey dorey experience does not negate so many people unnecessarily killed with guns.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down