NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Israeli War Crimes Caught on Tape

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Israeli War Crimes Caught on Tape - Page 2 Empty Re: Israeli War Crimes Caught on Tape

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:28 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:Israel belongs to the Jews and they will fight for what is theirs, very sad that children are involved but it is only the same as when Muslims fight for what they believe in and they don't feel guilty do they ?

i don't like any deaths no matter what faith everyone of us have a right to life , until prophesy is fulfilled
there will always be conflict with Israel

Sorry but this post is just wrong. Nothing justifies shooting unarmed people.

what's wrong is that sassy keeps posting lies , how many unarmed Christians and Jews non religious people have been killed because of islam ? nobody wants to see anyone killed im not justifying it .

Back to top Go down

Israeli War Crimes Caught on Tape - Page 2 Empty Re: Israeli War Crimes Caught on Tape

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:35 am

LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Sorry but this post is just wrong. Nothing justifies shooting unarmed people.

what's wrong is that sassy keeps posting lies , how many unarmed Christians and Jews non religious people have been killed because of islam ? nobody wants to see anyone killed im not justifying it .

Well it's all this stuff about prophesies and Israel belonging to the Jews which bothers me. I'm more a follower of the New Testament I guess.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:37 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:

Well it's all this stuff about prophesies and Israel belonging to the Jews which bothers me. I'm more a follower of the New Testament I guess.

The New Testament does have prophesies.
Revelations?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:34 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The New Testament does have prophesies.
Revelations?

The Gospels then.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:58 am

I found this

http://www.cfi.org.uk/downloads/Restoration%20of%20Israel%20in%20the%20NT.pdf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:28 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Errrrm...  where is the evidence this happened?

Where is the evidence this man was shot by an "Israeli sniper"?

Also, that man looks just like an actor.

Modern war - they're so clever at it!

I was probably right - others are now standing up and listening to BigAndy9:

A video was posted
here last night that demonstrated the way disinformation is uploaded into our
psyches. This one happened to come from a Palestinian source, I’m sure there
are others from Israel, Russia, Ukraine et al. then the poster was abused for ‘Not
ranting catchphrases for one side or te other’ maybe that’s why he deleted it? Anyway
the video is at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBakqLUBWP0&bpctr=1406015064 Maybe one of you
nice people could repost this properly. Credit to KingCantona87 for copying the text onto a blog. The Original title is as posted above.

Let me preface this by saying I am not Israeli, a Zionist , or even Jewish. I just believe in the truth. I don't think either side is without blame, but I think it is all about intentions. For one side, civilian casualties are an unfortunate, unintentional consequence. For the other, civilian casualties are the goal. View the video and draw your own conclusions based on what you see, not what you want to see.
Earlier today, Liveleak featured a video entitled 'Israeli sniper killing wounded civilian'.

The video states 'Editing by the International Solidarity Movement (ISM)'. Presumably the workers in the yellow vests are from that organization. From the ISM's own website:

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=340_1406013332#Rmqp3SSg084k9pGJ.99

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:37 pm

Why were some of the people in that video speaking in English?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:10 pm

Didge wrote:So after all that, no Israeli's were cheering, which shows the journalist lied, hence why she was removed and the claim to the person being killed by a sniper is not verified.
Shows be careful on media stories covering this, as all is never as it seems in most cases
Yes, they were. The journalist was dropped from the conflict because she called those cheering as scum - not because she lied.
This story was covered by other journalists as well including Harriet Sherwood from the Guardian.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/20/israelis-cheer-gaza-bombing

Radio 5 live also reported on this and I heard it on the station when the broadcasting journalist interviewed one of the crowd who said 'this is our entertainment'.

Here is the CNN broadcast by Diana Magnay and you can clearly here them cheering as a rocket flies in.

CNN Statement

“After being threatened and harassed before and during a liveshot, Diana reacted angrily on Twitter,” a CNN spokeswoman said in a statement to The Huffington Post.

“She deeply regrets the language used, which was aimed directly at those who had been targeting our crew," the spokeswoman continued. "She certainly meant no offense to anyone beyond that group, and she and CNN apologize for any offense that may have been taken.”
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:37 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:So after all that, no Israeli's were cheering, which shows the journalist lied, hence why she was removed and the claim to the person being killed by a sniper is not verified.
Shows be careful on media stories covering this, as all is never as it seems in most cases
Yes, they were. The journalist was dropped from the conflict because she called those cheering as scum - not because she lied.
This story was covered by other journalists as well including Harriet Sherwood from the Guardian.

Radio 5 live also reported on this and I heard it on the station when the broadcasting journalist interviewed one of the crowd who said 'this is our entertainment'.

Here is the CNN broadcast by Diana Magnay and you can clearly here them cheering as a rocket flies in.

CNN Statement

“After being threatened and harassed before and during a liveshot, Diana reacted angrily on Twitter,” a CNN spokeswoman said in a statement to The Huffington Post.

“She deeply regrets the language used, which was aimed directly at those who had been targeting our crew," the spokeswoman continued. "She certainly meant no offense to anyone beyond that group, and she and CNN apologize for any offense that may have been taken.”

Is that your evidence now the Guardian?

Why did she delete her original claim then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:09 am

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

CNN Statement

Is that your evidence now the Guardian?

Why did she delete her original claim then?

Harriet Sherwood is ab accomplished journalist who writes for the Guardian. Are you suggesting she is lying? Are you suggesting that the Radio 5 broadcaster was making it up and the person he was interviewing was a fake?

The tweet was deleted because she used the word scum and you know that.

You've seen the report on you tube by Diane Magnay and the statement from CNN so you're wrong. You have twisted this around trying to make out it's all made up which is as good as defending all those on the hillside who were doing the cheering as the rockets were fired in killing innocent civilians.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:12 am

In your opinion, yet she deleted what she tweeted, what does that tell you again?

So we all know what she did was lie and as usual you are easily gullible

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:32 am

Didge wrote:In your opinion, yet she deleted what she tweeted, what does that tell you again?

FGS sake stop it man. The facts are right there in front of your eyes. There's even a recording of the interview. But they're all lying according to you and a a tweet deleted because the reporter used the word scum is your evidence that it's all made up.

Good grief.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:33 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:In your opinion, yet she deleted what she tweeted, what does that tell you again?

FGS sake stop it man. The facts are right there in front of your eyes. There's even a recording of the interview. But they're all lying according to you and a a tweet deleted because the reporter used the word scum is your evidence that it's all made up.

Good grief.

Wow, again you are so gullible, it just makes me laugh, what facts, you mean what you think are facts, this shows why you get so many things wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:50 am

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Good grief.

Wow, again you are so gullible, it just makes me laugh, what facts, you mean what you think are facts, this shows why you get so many things wrong

Didge, these words you have just written are a wee bit like the words that come out of the mouth of someone like David Icke
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:54 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

Didge, these words you have just written are a wee bit like the words that come out of the mouth of someone like David Icke

Well as you sound like Stalin most days, where does that leave your views?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2