NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caught on tape, the shocking moment elected UKIP politician calls Labour MP Chuka Umunna a 'f***ing coconut'

+4
Raggamuffin
nicko
Victorismyhero
'Wolfie
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Caught on tape, the shocking moment elected UKIP politician calls Labour MP Chuka Umunna a 'f***ing coconut'   Empty Caught on tape, the shocking moment elected UKIP politician calls Labour MP Chuka Umunna a 'f***ing coconut'

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:04 am

[*]Michelle Brown dubbed Mr Umunna as 'black on the outside, white on the inside'

[*]She made the comments during a phone call to former adviser Nigel Williams

[*]Ms Brown said Barack Obama was 'the same' and former Labour MP Tristram Hunt was a 't**t'

[*]People are calling for the UKIP Assembly Member in North Wales to resign

UKIP politician was caught labelling Labour MP Chuka Umunna a 'f***ing coconut'.
Michelle Brown, a UKIP Assembly Member in North Wales, described Mr Umunna as 'black on the outside, white on the inside' while speaking to her former senior adviser Nigel Williams. 
Now there are calls for Ms Brown to resign after making the shocking slurs.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4719440/UKIP-Michelle-Brown-calls-Labour-MP-Chuka-Umunna-coconut.html#ixzz4nXOzLNHF 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Caught on tape, the shocking moment elected UKIP politician calls Labour MP Chuka Umunna a 'f***ing coconut'   Empty Re: Caught on tape, the shocking moment elected UKIP politician calls Labour MP Chuka Umunna a 'f***ing coconut'

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:50 am

Caught on tape, the shocking moment elected UKIP politician calls Labour MP Chuka Umunna a 'f***ing coconut'   3893789544

UKIP are racist and fascist scum...
One Nation and Australia First are racist scum..
The USA's Repub' "Tea Party" faction are mean-hearted racist scum.

In every case, the voters know just what they are electing..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Caught on tape, the shocking moment elected UKIP politician calls Labour MP Chuka Umunna a 'f***ing coconut'   Empty Re: Caught on tape, the shocking moment elected UKIP politician calls Labour MP Chuka Umunna a 'f***ing coconut'

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:03 pm

yeah but...you dont need to be fascist to be racist, and
you dont need to be racist to be fascist

(though to two DO tend to go hand in hand)
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:18 pm

"UkIP are racist scum" AND WHAT THE FUCK WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT IT? I Voted UKIP IN OUR LOCAL ELECTIONS, SO I'M RACIST SCUM AM I?
aMAN WITH A BLACK GRANDAUGTER AND 3 BLACK greatGRANDAUGHTERS. I WISH I COULD MEET YOU FACE TO FACE, I,D SHOW YOU WHO'S FUCKING RACIST YOU SCUMBAG, fUCKING KEYBOARD WARRIOR YOU ARE !! pig pig pig pig pig pig pig

nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:23 pm

Loads of people use that expression, not just that person from UKIP. There was a case a while back where one black LibDem councillor said it to a Tory Asian councillor.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/jun/28/councillor-court-coconut-jibe-bristol

I find it a meaningless "slur" really.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:29 pm

mY Wife and Daughter voted UKIP as well as about 3 million others. That Wolfie geranium wants sectioning.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:02 pm

"I know a black man and a Muslim", wails Nico. "I cannot be racist. 
But you can be far right.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:04 pm

Angry Andy wrote:"I know a black man and a Muslim", wails Nico. "I cannot be racist. 

It's not quite the same thing is it? In any case, I've never understood why someone who has black friends can be racist. They wouldn't be friends with them if they were, would they?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:09 pm

Angry Andy wrote:"I know a black man and a Muslim", wails Nico. "I cannot be racist. 

Is being a Muslim a race or religion?

Supporting UKIP does not automatically make a person racist.

Granted they have a large following of racists, but that does not make all others that voted for them racist.

Maybe you can point out any post Nicko has made that is racist?

You do understand what racism is do you not?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:25 pm

I'V never made a racist remark on a forum, i'm not prepared to stand by while my family and I are insulted by this prick. I don't turn "the other cheek" to anyone, and Andy stfu, your just as bad with your insulting posts.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:38 pm

nicko wrote:I'V never made a racist remark on a forum,   i'm not prepared to stand by while my family and I are insulted by this prick.  I don't turn "the other cheek"  to anyone,  and Andy stfu, your just as bad with your insulting posts.

Nicko, I believe you (and others here) are racist, in a dispassionate way. It's not in shouting epithets at black people. It's in programs and attitudes that leave a whole race in the abyss of nothingness.

When people are in need you are supposed to help them. Christian charity is what Christ taught. You just turn your back.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:41 pm

Original Quill wrote:
nicko wrote:I'V never made a racist remark on a forum,   i'm not prepared to stand by while my family and I are insulted by this prick.  I don't turn "the other cheek"  to anyone,  and Andy stfu, your just as bad with your insulting posts.

Nicko, I believe you (and others here) are racist, in a dispassionate way.  It's not in shouting epithets at black people.  It's in programs and attitudes that leave a whole race in the abyss of nothingness.

When people are in need you are supposed to help them.  Christian charity is what Christ taught.  You just turn your back.

Then you should be able to show countless posts that you can then reason and prove he and others are racist.

So put up or shut up?

Otherwise you are doing what typical regressive's do in doing this..

Caught on tape, the shocking moment elected UKIP politician calls Labour MP Chuka Umunna a 'f***ing coconut'   ShoutRacism-300x300

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:52 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Nicko, I believe you (and others here) are racist, in a dispassionate way.  It's not in shouting epithets at black people.  It's in programs and attitudes that leave a whole race in the abyss of nothingness.

When people are in need you are supposed to help them.  Christian charity is what Christ taught.  You just turn your back.

Had to point out this hypocrisy

Irony at its best.

So when people are suffering genocide, women being used as sex slaves etc in places like Syria and in need of our help, you basically say its their problem to sort out and say fuck you to them. When we can actually help many. You then argue to do nothing why hundreds of thousands die, are maimed, raped and injured. When they are actually facing Islamic supremacy or a Tyrannical genocidal dictator. So you actually invoke a form of racism itself, because you do not want to help people unless they are American and not because they humans, the one and only biological race?

So why is it you never practice what you preach being as you are an advocate on Christs teaching?

So based on your reasoning above. Does that make you racist to not want to get involved and help the Arab Yazidi's, Druze, Kurds, Christians and Muslims suffering in Syria and Iraq?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:09 pm

Thorin wrote:So when people are suffering genocide, women being used as sex slaves etc in places like Syria and in need of our help, you basically say its their problem to sort out and say fuck you to them. When we can actually help many. You then argue to do nothing why hundreds of thousands die, are maimed, raped and injured.

But your idea is to go in and join the rapists, kidnappers, torturers and murderers. How does that help?

You don't make any sense. You never have. You're talking about going in with guns, not warm puppies and skittles for the kids. As to the people who are being victimized, what you suggest is just more of the same. It's no help at all.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:14 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:So when people are suffering genocide, women being used as sex slaves etc in places like Syria and in need of our help, you basically say its their problem to sort out and say fuck you to them. When we can actually help many. You then argue to do nothing why hundreds of thousands die, are maimed, raped and injured.

But your idea is to go in and join the rapists, kidnappers, torturers and murderers.  How does that help?

You don't make any sense.  You never have.  You're talking about going in with guns, not warm puppies and skittles for the kids.  As to the people who are being victimized, what you suggest is just more of the same.  It's no help at all.

1) Really, since when ever have I advocated to go in and join in  with rapists, torturers and murderers?

That is you basically making up bullshit

The fact is Quill you are one very small minded hypocritical ignorant wally

You argue and claim someone is racist off a false charge claiming they do not want to help and when this is thrown back in your face showing you argue the same to when people suffer else where in the world. You throw in some more bullshit.

Let me educate you further. You place the criminal conduct of a few disgusting soldiers as if to demonize the conduct of the vast majority who were exemplary and who saved countless lives.

Frankly, you are nothing short of an idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:18 pm

Labour front bench MP Dianne Abbott is as racist as they come...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:35 pm

Quill and Didge - can't you stick to the subject for once?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Quill and Didge - can't you stick to the subject for once?

So you think its wrong to defend Nicko from wrongly being classed as a racist?

No problem, you explain that to Nicko.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:40 pm

Thorin wrote:1) Really, since when ever have I advocated to go in and join in with rapists, torturers and murderers?

Promise me what you have in mind will not kill or injure anyone, and I'll be interested. However, my instincts tell me that you have in mind shooting and bombing.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:44 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:1) Really, since when ever have I advocated to go in and join in  with rapists, torturers and murderers?

Promise me what you have in mind will not kill or injure anyone, and I'll be interested.  However, my instincts tell me that you have in mind shooting and bombing.

Ah so now you change what you originally said.

So people are already being killed, injured, enslaved and raped.

What does your philosophy achieve?

The continued reality of countless more being killed, injured, enslaved and raped.

My philosophy of intervention, does not guarantee it that there will be no loss of life, but that it will prevent far more innocent civilians from being killed, injured, enslaved and raped.

My instincts tell me you are a poor liar and can never back up your bullshit claims and you would rather people suffer because you wrongly think its racist to help Arabs who are suffering genocide, rape and persecution.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:48 pm

Thurin wrote:So people are already being killed, injured, enslaved and raped.

Right, and you want your share. What does that make you? A murderer? A torturer? A rapist? Your dedication is to become a part of the problem, not a part of any solution.

Go over there and stand next to the guys from ISIS.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:53 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thurin wrote:So people are already being killed, injured, enslaved and raped.

Right, and you want your share.  What does that make you?  A murderer?  A torturer?  A rapist?  Your dedication is to become a part of the problem, not a part of any solution.

Go over there and stand next to the guys from ISIS.

Really, so troops going into stop murder, torture and rape and are now going in to do all these things?

Do you have the stats to show that this what all allied troops do?

Of course not, you would rather people suffer and make up bullshit and lies in order not to help them. As if all western soldiers are rapists and murderers. How much more could you insult your own armed forces?
You claim to want to help people by standing by whilst they suffer, which makes you nothing short of a joke mate.

Seriously you are nothing more than a mouth piece for ISIS and Assad and Putin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:14 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Quill and Didge - can't you stick to the subject for once?

So you think its wrong to defend Nicko from wrongly being classed as a racist?

No problem, you explain that to Nicko.

No, but you've both gone way off topic.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:16 pm

Rag has a point, let the debate get back on track. I just detest when Quill jumps in with his bullshit making false charges against posters. Even worse when he cannot back this up. He thinks if he screams racist, he can shout down other posters.

So I apologize for the distraction, but I will not tolerate Quill's lies and hate being promoted onto others.

Have a good evening everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:35 pm

So is the word "coconut" in this context actually that offensive? I really don't understand what it means to be black on the outside and white on the inside. That suggests that black people should all think the same way - like a black person thinks - but what does that actually mean?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:So is the word "coconut" in this context actually that offensive? I really don't understand what it means to be black on the outside and white on the inside. That suggests that black people should all think the same way - like a black person thinks - but what does that actually mean?

The imagery started with the Oreo cookie, at least in this country.  The Urban Dictionary explains:

Urban Dictionary wrote:1)A stereotype created by blacks to be used for other blacks who are "black on the outside, white on the inside". Black being their skin color, and white meaning to display characteristics of a "white" person, therefore "betraying their black roots".

These characteristics being (but not limited to), raised in an environment that's NOT the projects, speaking proper english/very limited use of slang, having an eclectic taste in music, having a diverse group of friends, being well-educated, being legitimately employed, not abusing the welfare system, being well-mannered and civilized, saves money for college instead of bling and cheap grills, and wearing nice clothes that are not Roca Wear, Sean Jean, Baby Phat and so on.

Most blacks confuse the "oreo" stereotype to being "bourgie", which is a very rude, stuck-up black, who thinks they are more "high-class" than they really are.

This stereotype is stupid, and apparently stems from the fear most nigg3rs have of success. Blacks believe that unless you are a talentless rapper, a professional athlete, or "gangsta", it is impossible to be successful without being an "oreo".

2) A painful word of irony that causes Spike Lee anguish, and historical black figures to turn over in their graves.

But this is obviously the British version, so maybe someone on the eastern Atlantic knows better.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:56 pm

So if you call someone a coconut, you're accusing them of thinking like a white person. What is wrong with that?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:So if you call someone a coconut, you're accusing them of thinking like a white person. What is wrong with that?

Its not even about a coconut..

Its about classing someone racially on their skin colour. As if that makes them different.

Its not the coconut phrase but that someone human and British is some how different based on their skin colour. Whether on the inside or out.

Its about as a racist as you can get. As she is making a view based on skin colour

She is making a a raical point

'He's got as much understanding of an ordinary black man's experience as I have.
'He may be black but his mother or his father was British from a very, very influential family.

What she is essentially saying is that as he is ethnically Black and born British, that he could never hope to experience what its like to suffer racism because of his skin colour based on a class system

She is effectively saying that wealth some how disqualifies  rich and educated ethnic black people from suffering racial discrimination.

That is about as racist as you can get

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:19 pm

I don't think that's racist at all.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I don't think that's racist at all.

So you think only poor black people understand or suffer racism?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:25 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I don't think that's racist at all.

It might be incorrect, but it's not racist.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

So you think telling someone who is ethnically black, they have no idea what its like to be like the average ethnically black person, because they are black and rich. Is not racist? 
That he could never suffer racism. As she says the "black man's ordinary experience"?
That you agree with with her. That based on her methodology, you cannot suffer racism being ethically black and well off?

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:47 pm

nicko wrote:
mY Wife and Daughter voted UKIP as well as about 3 million others. That Wolfie geranium wants sectioning.

Rolling Eyes

No-one called you a "racist",  nicko...

But you keep on admitting to having voted for them in the past..

You're the twit who needs to take a good look at your own voting record --  and simply ask yourself WHY you did something so stupid  ?

Same as why seemingly sane people vote for One Nation in Australia, or the Tea Party in the USA..

You people are the "insane" ones --  not me, or Andy, or veya, or Quill, or sassy...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:50 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
nicko wrote:

Rolling Eyes

No-one called you a "racist",  nicko...

But you keep on admitting to having voted for them in the past..

You're the twit who needs to take a good look at your own voting record --  and simply ask yourself WHY you did something so stupid  ?

Same as why seemingly sane people vote for One Nation in Australia, or the Tea Party in the USA..

You people are the "insane" ones --  not me, or Andy, or veya, or Quill, or sassy...

So based on your reasoning wolf..

Most UKIP supporters voted Labour in the recent general election

I mean i would ask what sane person would vote for Corbyn?

Who is friends with Hamas and Hezbollah

Are these UKIP supporters twits that voted Labour>??

Last edited by Thorin on Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:51 pm

Didge, i'm really fed up with being accused of being a racist, it's not on to accuse my family as well. Wolfie is way out of order, but he can't see it being the blinkered cockwomble he is !!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:53 pm

nicko wrote:Didge, i'm really fed up with being accused of being a racist,  it's not on to accuse my family as well.  Wolfie is way out of order, but he can't see it being the blinkered cockwomble he is  !!

Don't react to it mate..

They want you too.

As seen I can easily show up their poor falsified claims

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:56 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So you think telling someone who is ethnically black, they have no idea what its like to be like the average ethnically black person, because they are black and rich. Is not racist? 
That he could never suffer racism. As she says the "black man's ordinary experience"?
That you agree with with her. That based on her methodology, you cannot suffer racism being ethically black and well off?

No, I don't think it's racist. It's nothing like racism. I didn't say I agreed with her, I said it wasn't a racist thing to say.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:56 pm

Thorin wrote:

Granted they have a large following of racists, but that does not make all others that voted for them racist.

Exclamation

I didn't call nicko a "racist" anywhere above, yet the over-sensitive nutter falsely accuses me of doing so...

Why is that silly old goat being so ultra-defensive when nobody had even mentioned his name ?

I didn't  -- yet that dumbfuck only entered this thread to attack other posters..

And flicko is the one throwing wildly inaccurate insults and accusations around on here -- not me, nor Andy or Quill...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:59 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Exclamation

I didn't call nicko a "racist" anywhere above, yet the over-sensitive nutter falsely accuses me of doing so...

Why is that silly old goat being so ultra-defensive when nobody had even mentioned his name ?

I didn't  -- yet that dumbfuck only entered this thread to attack other posters..

Are you Handy Andy now?

My reply was to him not you

You have called him a racist many times, as well as other posters Wolf

So stop with the slurs, as i stick up or you as much also. As I think its wrong when people call you a troll

You have a brain, so used it and debate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

No, I don't think it's racist. It's nothing like racism. I didn't say I agreed with her, I said it wasn't a racist thing to say.

Are you ethnically black?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:01 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Why is that relevant? She didn't say that he couldn't experience racism anyway. Read it again.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Why is that relevant? She didn't say that he couldn't experience racism anyway. Read it again.

Oh she did

She stated categorically he could never understand an ordinary black man's experience as much as she would.

So let me break this down for you.

She would never be able to experience this, as she is not ethnically black.

He is ethnically black

So is she right on that first racist claim?

Last edited by Thorin on Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:07 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Oh she did

She stated categorically he could never understand an ordinary black man's experience as much as she ever would.

He is ethnically black

You assumed she was talking about racism, she didn't talk about it. I would think that the experience of a rich black person would be different to that of a poor black person, in the same way that the experience of a rich white person would be different to that of a poor white person.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:12 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Oh she did

She stated categorically he could never understand an ordinary black man's experience as much as she ever would.

He is ethnically black

You assumed she was talking about racism, she didn't talk about it. I would think that the experience of a rich black person would be different to that of a poor black person, in the same way that the experience of a rich white person would be different to that of a poor white person.

Let me further break this down for you

He's got as much understanding of an ordinary black man's experience as I have.

She is ethnically white.

He is ethnically black

She is claiming he can have no understanding of what an ordinary ethnic black person experiences, based on his wealth.

That is racist bullshit

As he is ethnically black and can suffer as much racism as the next ethnically black person

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:12 pm

Thorin wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Exclamation

Are you Handy Andy now?

My reply was to him not you

You have called him a racist many times, as well as other posters Wolf

So stop with the slurs, as i stick up or you as much also. As I think its wrong when people call you a troll

You have a brain, so used it and debate.

Rolling Eyes

It's this thread under discussion here, Dodge...

Not others from months ago..

Andy was replying to nicko's attack against me -- and show me where Andy actually stated that nicko was a racist (as opposed to voting for racists..).

So you simply spout nonsense to claim otherwise.

All you are doing here with your trash talking is "feeding the pigeons", and attempting to inflame discussions for your own amusement.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:13 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

He's got as much understanding of an ordinary black man's experience as I have.

She is ethnically white.

He is ethnically black

She is claiming he can have no understanding of what an ordinary ethnic black person experiences, based on his wealth.

That is racist bullshit

As he is ethnically black and can suffer as much racism as the next ethnically black person

It's not a racist thing to say. You can disagree with her, but it's not racist.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:14 pm

@wolf

This is Andy's reply.

How is this about you or replying to any attack on you?

Stop lying

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:15 pm

I guess the point is that he won't be unemployed because of racism or that he would never be poor because of discrimination, whereas a poor black person might be. I'm not saying that's the case, but being rich does make a difference.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

She is ethnically white.

He is ethnically black

That is racist bullshit

So you think a rich Jew suffering in Auschwitz has no understanding of this racism. along side a poor Jew in Auschwitz?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:20 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So you think a rich Jew suffering in Auschwitz has no understanding of this racism. along side a poor Jew in Auschwitz?

This chap isn't in a concentration camp is he? A rich Jew would probably have escaped from the Nazis anyway.

Please explain why you think what she said is racist.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next