NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caught on tape, the shocking moment elected UKIP politician calls Labour MP Chuka Umunna a 'f***ing coconut'

+4
Raggamuffin
nicko
Victorismyhero
'Wolfie
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Caught on tape, the shocking moment elected UKIP politician calls Labour MP Chuka Umunna a 'f***ing coconut'   - Page 2 Empty Caught on tape, the shocking moment elected UKIP politician calls Labour MP Chuka Umunna a 'f***ing coconut'

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:04 am

First topic message reminder :

[*]Michelle Brown dubbed Mr Umunna as 'black on the outside, white on the inside'

[*]She made the comments during a phone call to former adviser Nigel Williams

[*]Ms Brown said Barack Obama was 'the same' and former Labour MP Tristram Hunt was a 't**t'

[*]People are calling for the UKIP Assembly Member in North Wales to resign

UKIP politician was caught labelling Labour MP Chuka Umunna a 'f***ing coconut'.
Michelle Brown, a UKIP Assembly Member in North Wales, described Mr Umunna as 'black on the outside, white on the inside' while speaking to her former senior adviser Nigel Williams. 
Now there are calls for Ms Brown to resign after making the shocking slurs.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4719440/UKIP-Michelle-Brown-calls-Labour-MP-Chuka-Umunna-coconut.html#ixzz4nXOzLNHF 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Caught on tape, the shocking moment elected UKIP politician calls Labour MP Chuka Umunna a 'f***ing coconut'   - Page 2 Empty Re: Caught on tape, the shocking moment elected UKIP politician calls Labour MP Chuka Umunna a 'f***ing coconut'

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

So you think a rich Jew suffering in Auschwitz has no understanding of this racism. along side a poor Jew in Auschwitz?

This chap isn't in a concentration camp is he?

Please explain why you think what she said is racist.

He may was well be the way she has cast him.

She said 

'He's got as much understanding of an ordinary black man's experience as I have.[/size]

He is ethnically black

She is not ethnically black

Do you think her statement is correct or born from racism?

Back to top Go down

Caught on tape, the shocking moment elected UKIP politician calls Labour MP Chuka Umunna a 'f***ing coconut'   - Page 2 Empty Re: Caught on tape, the shocking moment elected UKIP politician calls Labour MP Chuka Umunna a 'f***ing coconut'

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:26 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

This chap isn't in a concentration camp is he?

Please explain why you think what she said is racist.

She said 

'He's got as much understanding of an ordinary black man's experience as I have.[/size]

He is ethnically black

It's still not racist. I don't know if she's correct or not. Money does make a difference. Why is he rich anyway?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

She said 

He is ethnically black

It's still not racist. I don't know if she's correct or not. Money does make a difference. Why is he rich anyway?

I asked you a question.

How can a person based on wealth claim someone else born on wealth and ethnically black. Could not understand what its like to be ethnically black?

And you dont think a white person claiming his wealthy upbringing could allow him to understand or experience as an ordinary ethnic black person?

Read slowly to what she said

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:31 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I asked you a question.

How can a person based on wealth claim someone else born on wealth and ethnically black. Could not understand what its like to be ethnically black?

And you dont think a white person claiming his wealthy upbringing could allow him to understand or experience as an ordinary ethnic black person?

He's half white, so if a black person said that he didn't understand the problems of poor white people, would that be racist?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

I asked you a question.

He's half white, so if a black person said that he didn't understand the problems of poor white people, would that be racist?

So you are saying then that mixed race ethnically black people on one family side can not understand what ordinary black people go through?

Yep about as racist as it gets

How has poor people come in to this?

Off that, why would someone be racist saying they did not understand problems with poor white people?

He is ethnically black

She is ethnically white

No person here is saying a mixed ethnically white person cannot understand poor white people. Even though that was not even what she said.

She said ordinary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:39 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So you are saying then that mixed race ethnically black people on one family side can not understand what ordinary black people go through?

Off that, why would someone be racist saying they did not understand problems with poor white people?

He is ethnically black

She is ethnically black

No person here is saying a mixed ethnically white person cannot understand poor white people. Even though that was not even what she said.

She said ordinary.

So if a black person said of a half white man - "He's got as much understanding of an ordinary white man's experience as I have", you wouldn't think that was racist?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

He is ethnically black

She is ethnically black

She said ordinary.

So if a black person said of a half white man - "He's got as much understanding of an ordinary white man's experience as I have", you wouldn't think that was racist?

Very dumb and racist

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:42 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Very dumb and racist

I wouldn't think it was racist.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Very dumb and racist

Its not about what you think Rags

Its about being able to reason here.

That is what you have failed to do

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:47 pm

Have a good evening everyone

Catch you later

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:58 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Its not about what you think Rags

Its about being able to reason here.

That is what you have failed to do

It is about what I think. You seem to be under the impression that what you think is the only thing which counts. It's a matter of opinion. You have not said in what say it's racist, so you're the one who's failed.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:48 pm

Didn't  you know, Raggs, Thorin's  opinion is the only one that really matters on here. Because he has done everything, been everywhere and knows everything.
And he honestly believes he is always right.
And no , I dont believe Nicko is racist either. Too far right wing for my liking, and dislikes too many things simply for being perceived as left wing..
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:57 pm

nicko wrote:mY Wife and Daughter voted UKIP as well as about 3 million others. That Wolfie geranium wants sectioning.

You don't have to explain yourself to forum trolls Nicko......never forget that the people who continuously prod others online do so because they are cowardly little no marks in real life.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:46 pm

As UKIP have no MP's, and soon will have no European MEPs, they are simply a rw pressure group now. Votes for UKIP appear to be wasted votes.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2