NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newly elected Ukip leader Diane James stands down due to family ill health

5 posters

Go down

Newly elected Ukip leader Diane James stands down due to family ill health Empty Newly elected Ukip leader Diane James stands down due to family ill health

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:58 pm

Ukip leader Diane James has quit the role after just 18 days, sources have said. ... verge of resigning as UKIP leader due to her husbands ill health.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/04/diane-james-quits-as-ukip-leader-after-just-18-days-as-successor/
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Newly elected Ukip leader Diane James stands down due to family ill health Empty Re: Newly elected Ukip leader Diane James stands down due to family ill health

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:03 pm

I couldn't have picked her out of a lineup of 1 a few weeks ago, maybe now suzanne evans will get a crack at the top job. At least she has a profile.

Nigel Farage has said tonight: "No, I'm not coming back, I'm retired. Not for ten million dollars."
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Newly elected Ukip leader Diane James stands down due to family ill health Empty Re: Newly elected Ukip leader Diane James stands down due to family ill health

Post by Syl Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:48 am

Blimey...that was quick.
Farage is too busy supporting and advising Trump nowadays isn't he?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:31 am

I'm wondering if farage was pushed rather then he jumped?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:04 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:I couldn't have picked her out of a lineup of 1 a few weeks ago, maybe now suzanne evans will get a crack at the top job. At least she has a profile.

Nigel Farage has said tonight: "No, I'm not coming back, I'm retired. Not for ten million dollars."
this morning #FaragEGO is on TV being called interim leader.
although technically because james didn't get the paperwork into the electoral commission #FaragEGO never stopped being leader.

now they are talking about Neil Hammilton becoming interim leader, #FaragEGO did not like that suggestion
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:25 pm

Neil Hamilton seems to be a puppet worked by his wife....so I wonder if Christine fancies the job, she is over bearing and opinionated enough.

I cant remember a time in Britain where every political party was in such a shambles.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:35 pm

Syl wrote:Neil Hamilton seems to be a puppet worked by his wife....so I wonder if Christine fancies the job, she is over bearing and opinionated enough.

I cant remember a time in Britain where every political party was in such a shambles.
the tories seem to be moving on with a PM that seems to have a vision
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:36 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Ukip leader Diane James has quit the role after just 18 days, sources have said. ... verge of resigning as UKIP leader due to her husbands ill health.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/04/diane-james-quits-as-ukip-leader-after-just-18-days-as-successor/
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:41 pm

Clarkson for leader Razz
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:43 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Syl wrote:Neil Hamilton seems to be a puppet worked by his wife....so I wonder if Christine fancies the job, she is over bearing and opinionated enough.

the tories seem to be moving on with a PM that seems to have a vision

I hate to say it but I agree that at this time the Tories are the only ones who seem to be getting their act together.
May has stepped up to the challenge and despite her being an avid STAY has embraced the fact that we are leaving, and is putting plans in place at last.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:59 pm

This happened a few days ago too...

"...DIANE James has been targeted by a left-wing thug who physically and verbally assaulted her in central London, sources close to the Ukip leader have said.

Sources said Ms James was “spat at and verbally abused” by a young, male left-wing activist in a packed Waterloo Station in the middle of the day.

Ms James was on  her way for her first meeting as leader with Ukip’s only MP Douglas Carswell.

She is said to be feeling “traumatised” by the attack..."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/716314/Ukip-leader-Diane-James-spat-left-wing-activist

Left wing thugs are all over the place in London... and they all think they have the right to act the way they do... they are part of the real nasty party!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:12 pm

It's awful that anyone should be physically targeted because of the political views they hold, and the recent murder of Jo Cox must be at the back of their minds when confronted by a nutter...and they come in all shapes, sizes and political persuasions.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down