NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has Didge Gone?

+9
Ben Reilly
veya_victaous
Irn Bru
SEXY MAMA
Eilzel
The Puzzler
eddie
scrat
Raggamuffin
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Has Didge Gone? Empty Has Didge Gone?

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:43 am

Anybody?

Reasons?

Back to top Go down

Has Didge Gone? Empty Re: Has Didge Gone?

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:44 am

No idea. He'll be back anyway - he's just a serial flouncer.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:57 am

Didge must be allowed to hissy fit, it's what he does, it's good for him to release some pressure, he'll be back bleating inanely, again.

I'm more concerned with the whereabouts of JD?,,,the forum misses his antics which served the purpose of diffusing certain confrontations.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:00 am

scrat wrote:Didge must be allowed to hissy fit, it's what he does, it's good for him to release some pressure, he'll be back bleating inanely, again.

I'm more concerned with the whereabouts of JD?,,,the forum misses his antics which served the purpose of diffusing certain confrontations.

Speak for yourself ...  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:52 am

He has deleted his account yes.
I hope he comes back.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:30 pm

Me too. Despite our many disagreements Didge is one of the more reasonable posters on here.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:18 pm

I'm afraid Didge won't be back:

I see now Scrat is applauding Sexy, well you cannot beat the left for their hypocrisy.

Not having a hissy fit by the way Scrat I left because of left wing hypocrisy, something you know only too well. Which means I will not be back either, if the Admin of that forum cannot condemn a comment because they like a poster, then there is something fundamentally wrong with the place

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:36 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:I'm afraid Didge won't be back:

I see now Scrat is applauding Sexy, well you cannot beat the left for their hypocrisy.

Not having a hissy fit by the way Scrat I left because of left wing hypocrisy, something you know only too well. Which means I will not be back either, if the Admin of that forum cannot condemn a comment because they like a poster, then there is something fundamentally wrong with the place

Where was that posted?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:42 pm

Yes, or did BA make it up, he does that a lot. If it's on Flap you would be able to see it Eddie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:43 pm

Sassy wrote:Yes, or did BA make it up, he does that a lot.   If it's on Flap you would be able to see it Eddie.

Why would i make it up, and when have i ever made anything up in the past Sassy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:37 pm

From Didge:

I left because of the hypocrisy of Veya and others with poorly trying to defend what Sexy said, my view was on the comment should have been condemned which Eddie was one of the few who actually did do this, where as Veya tried to not only defend this but make out she meant something altogether different. I am not having a go at her, yes people get worked up, but just because someone is liked, it should not be a case where they say something deplorable, that it is then poorly defended. To then have Veya come out with comparing humans to dogs and the gassing as a method of killing to being humane, and his disdain for 4 billion people who follow Abrahamic religions to the extent he wished they never existed, was beyond contempt. To also people claim it is off the back of other comments she receives is also no excuse. I have made poor comments and there is never an excuse, it is just wrong when I do, the same as anyone else and Sexy has been defended when by me countless times when people have been vile to her. Yes i can understand why she might lose it, but that is not a reason to excuse something so deplorable. The reality is not only the Jews but many countless other ethnic groups, homosexuals, disabled and political groups of people were exterminated and to use a reply in the context of those people who did suffer at the hands of Hitler and his Nazi's is an insult to their memory, as to what they endured.

Sorry but Sexy's wording was about Jews per say, as to say "they should have been" is past tense, which means it would be the grandparents in the main who survived the concentration camps of these extremist Jews (who stated these vile comments), where her comment would be directed at . Thus to say "they should have been", means for all Jews to have been exterminated, because Hitler could not have killed these extremist Jews in the present as it is 2014 could he? He could have only have killed all the Jews in the past if he had got his way and if he had accomplished this he would be thus ridding these present day Jews from making these comments. I also think this runs deeper as well, as I have heard such comments before, where such hate can lead to such poor views, thus did this come from anger? Yes, has sexy heard other Muslims even say this? yes, but is it right? No.

I see she has said sorry but still insist people who made this vile comments about Muslims should still be exterminated? That is also wrong, sorry but did Sexy say the same of those Palestinians who jumped for Joy with 9/11 or 7/7? No, so lets have some context here please, it was a very poor remark, one of racial hate, which its connection to Hitler make it deplorable, where if this had been someone who was RW, everyone would have gone mental at them.

All I was trying to get across was for the comment to be condemned, yet all people have done is defend the comment through the poster who said it, which shows it is not the comment that is the problem but who says it. I was not bothered by the history debate, but the hypocrisy of Veya and then for him to call me a racist, shows he is an idiot. All his claims were made on short time frames in history, so I will say they have been the most persecuted religious people in history, not that it makes any difference and I am very well versed in the atrocities that have occurred around the world, with one of the worst being Mao under his leadership. That aside, it is pointless to stay when a moderator like Veya, tries to actually endorse these views, which is why I left. What ever Israel's Governments crimes are or what some extremists say, there is no excuse ever to wish extermination and by a method which is one of the darkest periods in history, by one of the most evil men to have walked this earth. I deplore racism and whoever spouts such racism, I will condemn, no matter if they are a friend, as a friend should be able to understand when they say something wrong and accept such criticism from a friend.

I wish everyone the best, I have no hard feelings but as stated I cannot abide with such rank hypocrisy, there is never an excuse for what smelly says, to then use this as an excuse to say something even worse back, actually endorses him to continuing such vile views, because now he has an excuse, which some of you have provided him with.

Take care

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm

Where from?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:45 pm

Sassy wrote:Where from?

From Didge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:46 pm

Where from didge, email, posted on another forum etc?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:47 pm

Sassy wrote:Where from didge, email, posted on another forum etc?

Why?

What difference does it make?

I didn't hack anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:50 pm

Because anyone could have written it if you don't say where it's from.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:52 pm

Sassy wrote:Because anyone could have written it if you don't say where it's from.

I could very easily go to any forum and join as Didge and type it up.

The forum or location doesn't matter.

What matters is the source - it's from Didge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:54 pm

If you say so, can't say as I really care, sounds like his pontification and hissy fits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:55 pm

Sassy wrote:If you say so, can't say as I really care, sounds like his pontification and hissy fits.

You care far too much - i posted what he wanted on here and you cant just read it and move on.

Now, move along.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:58 pm

LOL, you do a good didge impression. Personally I think he just couldn't stand it because Veya knocked him off his perch and showed he didn't know as much as he thought he did about history and only saw one half of the world. Must have come as a big shock  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:59 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Sassy wrote:Where from didge, email, posted on another forum etc?

Why?

What difference does it make?

I didn't hack anything.

Didge did post that on flap and I also got a pm from him which pretty much said the same thing.

Shame he's left.
I hope he reconsiders.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:49 pm

Bloody hell so it boils down to him assuming Sexy meant all Jews- that is ridiculous I'm surprised he can't see that was not what was meant.

Didge knows his history but sometimes I think that makes him very presumptive- which I'm sure many of you will consider an understatement  Smile 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:54 pm

Eilzel wrote:Bloody hell so it boils down to him assuming Sexy meant all Jews- that is ridiculous I'm surprised he can't see that was not what was meant.

Didge knows his history but sometimes I think that makes him very presumptive- which I'm sure many of you will consider an understatement  Smile 

I have already tried to explain that I think she meant the people in the article.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:55 pm

eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Bloody hell so it boils down to him assuming Sexy meant all Jews- that is ridiculous I'm surprised he can't see that was not what was meant.

I have already tried to explain that I think she meant the people in the article.

I know, I'd have thought that would be obvious to anyone, he is looking for an issue here where there just isn't one  Sad 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:58 pm

eddie wrote:

No it WAS what I meant that's why I wrote THESE people.  Mad 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:59 pm

Thank Les x
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:02 pm

The offensive thing for me was the other members and moderators saying "fvck you" when others dared mention that it was offensive.

Also, when i mentioned it broke rules, the owner of the forum said "cite".

When i posted the rules she had broke he disappeared - not a dickie bird.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:50 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
eddie wrote:

Yes but because I'm taking about you I can only say think, can't i?

Stop taking everything as an attack SM, I am defending you all over the place, because I believed that's what you meant.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:51 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:The offensive thing for me was the other members and moderators saying "fvck you" when others dared mention that it was offensive.

I can't say I disagree actually and that's me going against my fellow mods.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:15 pm

eddie wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Stop taking everything as an attack SM, I am defending you all over the place, because I believed that's what you meant.

Wasnt attacking your post eddie just clarifying it

And thanks
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:52 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
eddie wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

And thanks

Sorry lol got it coming in all directions and my little one being a pain as she decided to have a small paddy about not being allowed a coconut before bed????
We don't have a coconut in the house and she's never tasted one!!  :\\:[: 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:56 pm

eddie wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:
eddie wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

And thanks

Sorry lol got it coming in all directions and my little one being a pain as she decided to have a small paddy about not being allowed a coconut before bed????
We don't have a coconut in the house and she's never tasted one!!  :\\:[: 

Ask her if she will settle for a Bounty Bar instead lol

Has Didge Gone? 290px-Bounty-Split
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:59 pm

Rolling Eyes bloody toddlers!! Who knows what goes through their heads??!!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:No idea. He'll be back anyway - he's just a serial flouncer.
+1
flouncer... what a beautiful word  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:04 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:The offensive thing for me was the other members and moderators saying "fvck you" when others dared mention that it was offensive.

See, this is what frustrates me about you, BA -- I explained what was going on directly to you in the several PMs you sent me. I didn't feel the need to repeat the explanation I had already given in the thread.

Now here I find you in another thread, acting as though I just ignored your questions, when you know full well I did not.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:38 pm

I will point out that it is Offensive to Chinese people to say that 2 to 3 of their deaths are worth less than the death of 1 Jew.
2.5-4.5 million Jews died of Nazi war crimes, 7-11 million Chinese died of Japanese war crimes.
Didge Kept Saying they there the MOST persecuted
Which is only true in the context of Eurocentric History.
Humans have a long and vibrant history of doing shitty things to each other.

I did read SM post and took it to mean 'people that get off on dead children'. I will also ad, what ever was implied she did not directly state it, I don't know about your countries but here that does mean you get away with saying it.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:53 am

veya_victaous wrote:I will point out that it is Offensive to Chinese people to say that 2 to 3 of their deaths are worth less than the death of 1 Jew.
2.5-4.5 million Jews died of Nazi war crimes,  7-11 million Chinese died of Japanese war crimes.
Didge Kept Saying they there the MOST persecuted
Which is only true in the context of Eurocentric History.
Humans have a long and vibrant history of doing shitty things to each other.

I did read SM post and took it to mean 'people that get off on dead children'. I will also ad, what ever was implied she did not directly state it, I don't know about your countries but here that does mean you get away with saying it.

I have only come back to answer this as clearly you are a holocaust denier.
Two thirds of European Jews were butchered, worked or starved to death in camps or by extermination squads in the holocaust, that is 6 million and you may not be aware but there was a systematic program called the final solution, which its intent was to wipe out the Jews. Let alone the millions of other ethnic groups butchered by Hitler, he also had a plan to starve 30 million Ukrainians, so please do not even tell me what I do or do not know, I have worked hard to obtain my qualifications and do not need to look them up on google as you do
No such program existed for the Japanese. Yes they were directly killed around 3 million Chinese civillians, around 6 million Asian civilians which included many other nations, and with around 7 million other Chinese civllians dying from starvation. There was no extermination plan to rid all of China of its people. The Chinese like the Nazi's saw people as inferior and certainly look to subjugate many different peoples, by creating their own Empire.
The reality is this was also a travesty, but apart from this episode, the Chinese have not had a history like the Jews of centuries of persecutions. The Jews alone in Germany suffered for many years, where it was religious dogma like Lutheranism beliefs, which had a systematic hate of the Jews. The point is so many different ethnic groups have persecuted them, whereas the Chinese themselves are made up of many different Ethnic and religious groups. This was racial and religious hatred against the Jews, why I hate more than anything how race is defined, because of where such hate lead to. The reality is I am well versed in world history, especially WW2 both the Germans and Japanese conflict, I am well versed in the crimes committed by Mao, by Stalin, by Pol Pot who abolished families, but here all these were done so against ethnic peoples within their own nations. The reality is for over 2000 years as a religious and ethnic group, the Jews have by far been persecuted the longest. This is not about a racial issue to do with Asia, as there has been countless crimes against humanity carried out there, but how one group of people for centuries has faced such hate

As to what Sexy said it was wrong and sadly people keep making the worst excuses, she even still states those Jews who said the vile things about the Muslims should still be exterminated. That is also wrong, you do not exterminate people for views, even if they are abhorrent, as this is not the dark ages. Seriously and I said what would happen and did happen with smelly then thinking he had a green light to say the vile abuse he made to Stassi in regards to her family! This is where you do not have a clue, when you do not condemn a statement (again I am not asking people to condemn the poster Sexy) you actually endorse those with hateful views to do as they please. It show hypocrisy, as if some says something wrong you condemn it, not think, well I like this poster, so I am going to make excuses for it!  If you are going to have balance here, you need to act balanced and that does not happen, moderation is based on likability not what is said!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:00 am

Move along Didge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:03 am

Sassy wrote:Move along Didge.

I am responding to Veya to correct his poor history Stassi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:06 am

No, you are miffed because Veya corrected your poor history and viewpoint. Anyway, you said you only came back to do that one post, so off you flounce, don't slam the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:10 am

Sassy wrote:No, you are miffed because Veya corrected your poor history and viewpoint.   Anyway, you said you only came back to do that one post, so off you flounce, don't slam the door.

Is that why I just corrected him over the holocaust and you have not the first clue and when the mood suits you Stassi, you yourself have called me an expert, like when I debated Quill on Henry V, it shows your utter hypocrisy. So I am afraid being as you know bugger all about history you are not in a position to say who is right, people like Eilzel and Quill can, but you are clueless on the matter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:11 am

:askissas: 

Over to you Veya, seen a lovely show, off to bed, don't need dickhead going round and round. Night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:12 am

Sassy wrote::askissas: 

Over to you Veya, seen a lovely show, off to bed, don't need dickhead going round and round.   Night.

Charming as ever is Stassi.

Yes allow people to debate where you know bugger all, I should have added Irn as he knows history very well also and of course Lady Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:20 am

Gypsies have been as persecuted Just as long to the same degree and suffered the Holocaust too. the History of Persecution of the Nomadic peoples of Europe dates back to the times of Jason and the Argonauts!!!
Zoroastrians have been as persecuted for Longer and Jews are included in their Persecutors.
Central Africans (which You Belittle their MUCH longer running suffering and oppression) where Also Persecuted By Jews (records of persecution and slavery of central Africans date back over 4000 years)

NO I do not deny Jew have been persecuted I am just saying that anyone that can count and has an objective view of History cant Honestly say they are the MOST persecuted

They have neither the greatest number of deaths
They have not been the longest persecuted
they have not suffered the MOST extreme form of persecution (Annihilation)

Lets compare the Program Nazis had Against the greater backdrop of Shitty things Humans have done to each other....
Well the British had a policy that declare Tasmanian Aboriginals Animals Not just normal Animals they declared them a PEST SPECIES and openly encouraged anyone with a gun to hunt them for sport, and they even passed policy that said IF you brought back a bloody trophy to prove you had Killed an Aboriginal they woudl give you Money!!!!!!
EVERY BIT A FUCKED UP A THE NAZI RIGHT THERE. and Brits are far from the worst.

JEWS are not more special than Any of the other groups YOU BELITTLE AND PUT DOWN because they are not white
FUCK YOU RACIST, You are worse than smelly because he is an idiot YOU have to literally deny the History of 80% of the world to Keep your "everything is more important if it happened in Europe" version of history

Another that way Eclipse the Jews in the amount and length of persecution
the Moken people
http://www.moken-projects.com/site/legacy/
4000years they have been the Gypsies of the sea and Constantly persecuted by the landed peoples
But of course in Didge "Whites only count" version of history they don't exist or their suffering is somehow worth less than the suffering of a European.

Columbus DID NOT discover the Americas!!!!
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:29 am

And You might want to check your Chinese number, You're offending People  ::finger:: 

Has Didge Gone? Ww2_de10
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:37 am

veya_victaous wrote:Gypsies have been as persecuted Just as long to the same degree and suffered the Holocaust too. the History of Persecution of the Nomadic peoples of Europe dates back to the times of Jason and the Argonauts!!!
 ://?roflmao?/: 
Fuck me, Jason and the Argonauts, a fucking myth?
Yes Gypsies have been persecuted but not for over 2000 years

Zoroastrians have been as persecuted for Longer and Jews are included in their Persecutors.
Central Africans (which You Belittle their MUCH longer running suffering and oppression) where Also Persecuted By Jews (records of  persecution and slavery of central Africans date back over 4000 years)
No Zoroastrians have not been as persecuted for as long this only started with Islam, which would mean 1400 years and not even comparable to the Jews. As to slavery, did it escape your attention it was Africans themselves doing the slave trade where again it was not a program to exterminate them, where as the jews have had exterminations throughout history on unparalleled scales, from when the Assyrians conquered Israel. Yes Africans have had a very long history of persecution, one of which I have written about many times, as Eizel where I very much condemn both the Islamic and Europeans for, but again here there was no systematic plan to exterminate them, but appalling use them for the slave trade. Again though Africans are made up of many ethnic and religious groups, so again you need to center onto one such group, where the Jews are one religious and ethnic group

NO I do not deny Jew have been persecuted I am just saying that anyone that can count and has an objective view of History cant Honestly say they are the MOST persecuted
As seen they clearly have been, when for over 2000 years, they have been the subject on hate in so many nations, where this still continues today, you even have far right groups in Eastern Europe that still have antisemitic policies. Again this is one religious and ethnic group more than any other religious ethnic group that has faced continued hate

Well if you think just because Hitler did not succeed is the bases for your argument, he certainly nearly did succeed in wiping out 66% of Jews in Europe, no other religious ethnic group was so decimated as the Jews were in WW2.

Lets compare the Program Nazis had Against the greater backdrop of Shitty things Humans have done to each other....
Well the British had a policy that declare Tasmanian Aboriginals Animals Not just normal Animals they declared them a PEST SPECIES and openly encouraged anyone with a gun to hunt them for sport, and they even passed policy that said IF you brought back a bloody trophy to prove you had Killed an Aboriginal they woudl give you Money!!!!!!
yes appalling policy by the British, small in comparison because again Aboriginals still very much exist in Australia and to me it was one of many appalling crimes done by the British Empire, again this was over a small period in history, not over 2000 years, which it seems you fail to comprehend

JEWS are not more special than Any of the other groups YOU BELITTLE AND PUT DOWN because they are not white
FUCK YOU RACIST, You are worse than smelly because he is an idiot YOU have to literally deny the History of 80% of the world to Keep your "everything is more important if it happened in Europe" version of history
Wow how childish, I am in no way racist, because any crimes are wrong and are disgusting showing you are losing the argument by now calling me a racist and hey you are the one who thinks Aboriginals cannot adjust to modern society and think they are backward, not I, or do you not remember that debate, if anything you hold a view they are less civilized , which would be constituted by some as racist. I never claimed the Jews were special, all I am pointing out is that as a religious and ethnic group they have suffered more than any other through centuries of history.

the Moken people
4000years they have been the Gypsies of the sea and Constantly persecuted by the landed peoples
But of course in Didge "Whites only count" version of history they don't exist or their suffering is somehow worth less than the suffering of a European.

I know Columbus did not discover America, what the fuck has that to do with this debate?
Fuck all showing you have lost the plot and clearly know fuck all about history!
Again I have argued against the wrongs of the British Empire and other colonial nations to then be told I am anti British which is bollocks, I just understand history and condemn any wrongs one by nations with again your example of the Moken i a people who have not had persecution by some many different groups attacking them. You need to understand context in a history debate, which you clearly lack and need to use your own head, instead of google, try reading some books it may help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:40 am

veya_victaous wrote:And You might want to check your Chinese number, You're offending People  ::finger:: 

Has Didge Gone? Ww2_de10

That is just one source on estimates, you will find there is many, that proves very little, I go by a mean value, which clearly you understand little about!
It also backs what I said on numbers, I said 3 million direct civilian deaths and around 7 through starvation, so it actually backs what I said.
hence it shows a total estimate of 10 to 20 million

DOH

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:53 am

So because they're yellow you take the lowest estimate

Has Didge Gone? Ww2_je10

But you actually Round up the highest estimate for Jews... PRETTY MUCH prove my point about you underlying racist attitudes towards non-Europeans.

and then Add 30 million out of nowhere.

the Chinese (with out rounding up) can be read as 4 million military deaths Plus 11 million War crime deaths Plus another 5 million starvation deaths totalling 20 million deaths.

Historian Chalmers Johnson has written that "the Japanese slaughtered as many as 30 million Filipinos, Malays, Vietnamese, Cambodians, Indonesians and Burmese, at least 23 million of them ethnic Chinese"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chalmers_Johnson

Ohh look I didn't need to pull it out of my ass to find Another 30 million deaths, not maybe planned but actually killed.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:02 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:Gypsies have been as persecuted Just as long to the same degree and suffered the Holocaust too. the History of Persecution of the Nomadic peoples of Europe dates back to the times of Jason and the Argonauts!!!
 ://?roflmao?/: 
Fuck me, Jason and the Argonauts, a fucking myth?
Yes Gypsies have been persecuted but not for over 2000 years

Central Africans (which You Belittle their MUCH longer running suffering and oppression) where Also Persecuted By Jews (records of  persecution and slavery of central Africans date back over 4000 years)
No Zoroastrians have not been as persecuted for as long this only started with Islam, which would mean 1400 years and not even comparable to the Jews. As to slavery, did it escape your attention it was Africans themselves doing the slave trade where again it was not a program to exterminate them, where as the jews have had exterminations throughout history on unparalleled scales, from when the Assyrians conquered Israel. Yes Africans have had a very long history of persecution, one of which I have written about many times, as Eizel where I very much condemn both the Islamic and Europeans for, but again here there was no systematic plan to exterminate them, but appalling use them for the slave trade. Again though Africans are made up of many ethnic and religious groups, so again you need to center onto one such group, where the Jews are one religious and ethnic group

As seen they clearly have been, when for over 2000 years, they have been the subject on hate in so many nations, where this still continues today, you even have far right groups in Eastern Europe that still have antisemitic policies. Again this is one religious and ethnic group more than any other religious ethnic group that has faced continued hate  

Well if you think just because Hitler did not succeed is the bases for your argument, he certainly nearly did succeed in wiping out 66% of Jews in Europe, no other religious ethnic group was so decimated as the Jews were in WW2.

yes appalling policy by the British, small in comparison because again Aboriginals still very much exist in Australia and to me it was one of many appalling crimes done by the British Empire, again this was over a small period in history, not over 2000 years, which it seems you fail to comprehend

Wow how childish, I am in no way racist, because any crimes are wrong and are disgusting showing you are losing the argument by now calling me a racist and hey you are the one who thinks Aboriginals cannot adjust to modern society and think they are backward, not I, or do you not remember that debate, if anything you hold a view they are less civilized , which would be constituted by some as racist. I never claimed the Jews were special, all I am pointing out is that as a religious and ethnic group they have suffered more than any other through centuries of history.

the Moken people

I know Columbus did not discover America, what the fuck has that to do with this debate?
Fuck all showing you have lost the plot and clearly know fuck all about history!
Again I have argued against the wrongs of the British Empire and other colonial nations to then be told I am anti British which is bollocks, I just understand history and condemn any wrongs one by nations with again your example of the Moken i a people who have not had persecution by some many different groups attacking them. You need to understand context in a history debate, which you clearly lack and need to use your own head, instead of google, try reading some books it may help

I JUST SAW THAT

You are definitely Racist
there are 200 different types of Aboriginals on MAINLAND Australia

Tasmania IS A COMPLETELY SEPARATE ISLAND that Had Dozens of Native Nations ALL OF WHICH ARE COMPLETELY DESTROYED.
THEY ARE NOT THAT SAME AS THE LIVING MAINLAND ABORIGINALS!!!

OK English people are Polish is What you are saying English People are the same a Russian is what you are saying!  
Well FUCK WIT
then there are still Palestinians THEY have MORE in common with Jews than Tasmanian Aboriginals have in common with mainland Aboriginals!!!!

RACIST FUCK Again you are saying because these people aren't white they don't fucking count there dozens of separate nations with their own languages, traditions and religions don't mean anything at all because there are people with the similar skin colour (but almost nothing else in common) on a nearby island that is still a 1000 miles away
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:09 am

Incorrect again, most estimates all place Jewish deaths at six million only holocaust deniers claim less, way less in your case, so no the many estimates all place Jews at six million.
With the Chinese it can range from 7 million to 30 million with some, I take the mean from the most accurate sources. The reality is though finding the true figure is difficult, hence why estimates are given, where as with the Jews, there is countless documentation, to back up the amount of Jews that died.

R. J. Rummel, a professor of political science at the University of Hawaii, estimates that between 1937 and 1945, the Japanese military murdered from nearly 3 to over 10 million people, most likely 6 million Chinese, Indonesians, Koreans, Filipinos and Indochinese, among others, including Western prisoners of war. According to Rummel, "This democide [i.e., death by government] was due to a morally bankrupt political and military strategy, military expediency and custom, and national culture."[59] According to Rummel, in China alone, during 1937–45, approximately 3.9 million Chinese were killed, mostly civilians, as a direct result of the Japanese operations and 10.2 million in the course of the war

You see there are many, at least I know from my own studies, you have to look it up.
Even if there were 20 million that had died, we are again talking about many different religious and ethnic groups in China, the point which has gone over your head and again with China this was one point in history, not over 2000 years of one of these Chinese religious and ethnic groups facing unprecedented persecution over this time. This again goes way above your head, even using the Chinese as one people it would amount using the highest estimates including military of 4% of the Chinese population, compared to 66% of the Jewish population killed. Showing clearly the difference in the fact the Germans were trying to eradicate the Jews.

Oh well I am off to bed an if you have failed to see the many debates I have had where I have rubbished people who claim blacks are inferior  or are criminals based on skin colours shows you are utterly clueless Veya to the fact I deplore racism. All you are doing is making some absurd notion I am placing Jews as Superior to having faced crimes against the, which is utterly stupid beyond belief, showing you have lost the plot.
Ask any here how often I defend against all racism and then when you realise your mistake you can either eat humble pie or have he decency to say sorry.
Again to me and many others, biologically races do not exist, as we are all one human race, which some having physical differences, that is all, now grow up!

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next