NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has Didge gone again?

+2
Andy
eddie
6 posters

Go down

Has Didge gone again? Empty Has Didge gone again?

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 10:04 am

I can't keep up with the drama......Has he gone again?.....Like a damp squib?

Back to top Go down

Has Didge gone again? Empty Re: Has Didge gone again?

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 10:17 am

Shady wrote:I can't keep up with the drama......Has he gone again?.....Like a damp squib?
No idea Shady
Dont really give a monkeys !  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 12, 2014 12:02 pm

No I'm sure he's still here shady.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 12:12 pm

i thought he came back again this morning . has he gone again since then ?

hello shady how are you ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon May 12, 2014 12:58 pm

Shady wrote:I can't keep up with the drama......Has he gone again?.....Like a damp squib?
I had a bit of drama in the matrimonial bedroom last night, now HtmbE has a bit of a damp squib too!
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 1:04 pm

Handy Andy wrote:
I had a bit of drama in the matrimonial bedroom last night, now HtmbE has a bit of a damp squib too!

You are a bad man  Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 1:06 pm

Handy Andy wrote:
Bet you remember to wear your incontinence pants in future.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Mon May 12, 2014 1:18 pm

Hi shady I have no idea as I am catching up  ::D:: 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 1:22 pm

Well I'm hoping Didge will be back,,,he contributes extremely well here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 1:39 pm

My name is didge I do this---> :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: for this-----> ::attn:: and if I don't get this --> ::attn:: I do this ----> ::rfth:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 2:27 pm

Didge has just returned to fight another day smelly....

So you better RUN!!!!!!!!! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 3:05 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:My name is didge I do this---> :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: for this-----> ::attn:: and if I don't get this --> ::attn:: I do this ----> ::rfth:: 

An accurate enough assessment

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 3:14 pm

Joy Division wrote:Didge has just returned to fight another day smelly....

So you better RUN!!!!!!!!! Laughing 

Joy people get annoyed and leave, we have seen many here do so including Nems, Tess for example, then we come back because we all love the debate.
This is just a thread making a sad attempt to goad, by the usual suspects, hey ho let them have fun, as have more interesting things to debate.

So let them enjoy

::D::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 3:22 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:i thought he came back again this morning . has he gone again since then ?

hello shady how are you ?

I'm fine thank you Dibs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 6:12 pm

Joy Division wrote:Well I'm hoping Didge will be back,,,he contributes extremely well here.

fucking hell mate

why dont you just pull down his pants and start smoking him off??

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 12, 2014 6:37 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Well I'm hoping Didge will be back,,,he contributes extremely well here.

fucking hell mate

He already did. Now he's turned him over and doing the crack....
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 7:31 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

fucking hell mate

lol! ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 
bloody brilliant edds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 7:39 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

fucking hell mate

FFS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 7:50 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

fucking hell mate

...yet you tried to pass of my pink rubber gloves as homophobic!!

Please don't tell me you meant drugs, either way , it's a bit out of order Eddie.

Do you not see how hypocritical and ironic you can be?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 8:50 pm

Joy Division wrote:
eddie wrote:

Please don't tell me you meant drugs, either way , it's a bit out of order Eddie.

Joy as I keep saying you are dealing with some of the biggest hypocrites on the forum.
The latest thing doing the rounds from some is now as if I am chauvinistic, even though what I did to Eddie was down to her backing people who are chauvinist, racists, homophones and xenophobes, it had nothing to do with the fact Eddie is a woman. Smelly can call sassy butch looking dyke using sexist homophobic language, shady and Hugh can mock her looks also on Flaps, insulting that she is a woman, Allakaka can post some of the most vile things about sexy and yet all this things are fine because she gets on with them, and shows complete hypocrisy dependent on who the poster is doing the abuse. I can defend people like Nems and Tess when they leave, because a they may be silly to involve themselves in spats but defended Tess from derogatory remarks knocking her as a woman, or call for them to both come back as they are a family to this forum. You see people easily forget how you defend them and allow countless other idiots like Shady who have rounded on women like Sassy and Sexy on inaflap with abuse in a sexist nature and that is okay, Hugh can say the vilest things and that is okay, yet try and show a woman supporter such views by using accusations to show why it is wrong and they throw their dummies out of the pram, which I admit my method of doing this was all wrong and should have done better.

So some here have the collective intelligence of Hamsters and are in fact very two faced to say the least, as Sexy as been on the back of some of the most constant abuse from posters, but hey she is Muslim right and countless other Muslims are women right, so are some homosexuals women right and foreigners, they do not matter though and equality on these people being women becomes neglected to the bigoted argument promoted at hand. I mean we have even had them cheering when sokme Muslim children died on a bus in Palestine, but hey they are nice people right? So I really would not concern yourself with some very two faced hypocritical posters here or here using claims onto you, it shows how childish they are and it shows how bitter they are, and even worse, the biggest hypocrites of them all, so much so the biggest outrage from Eddie having Hugh state in regards to my dead father and brother after being told they recently past, that did my father and brother teach me how to suck cock (one of many appalling things stated about me and others), was that it is not nice to say, but that she likes both of us. You see outrage is not balanced, it is only as it seems to those who wish to commit a shit storm and provoke the most petty crap on forums and then even worse defend their vile abuse and claim they are not racist or homophobic. So people can be as abusive to who they like whether a poster or not, bash Muslims, blacks, homosexuals and women and it matters little, but try to teach a poster a lesson in regards to how it feels to be accused like they daily do and it sets off the little children it a frenzy of gang culture.

They are very pathetic and pathetic people do not warrant further attention Joy, let them slag you off until their hearts content, because it is all they are capable of.

Have a nice evening, again I have nothing against them joy and only just feel pity

All the best

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon May 12, 2014 9:15 pm

Hey.................

I can say he hasn't.............. Do I get the lollipop...........

::happ:: 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 9:20 pm

How about when you are constantly posting negative threads about Christians , maybe we should call it abuse  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon May 12, 2014 9:31 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:complete bollox didge sm isnt even here most the time so where is the abuse , pisses me off the sympathy that woman receives when she is spiteful and vindictive .

oh you mean when people dare speak against Islam ? you mean that is abusing sm . How about when you are constantly posting negative threads about Christians , maybe we should call it abuse  Laughing 

Apolgies VOD if I am about to upset you..................

Why has SM been mentioned again ............ singled out................ SM is not here to defend herself. And why ?

Because of the vitriolic reception that accompanies her few appearances.

Sex Mamma is one of the bravest and most discerning posters on the boards of any forum.

My friend does not deserve to be abused the way she is............... If it happened in the media most would be up before the courts defending themselves.

Didge and I very rarely agree but on this he is so right.

gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 9:39 pm

Didge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Joy as I keep saying you are dealing with some of the biggest hypocrites on the forum.
The latest thing doing the rounds from some is now as if I am chauvinistic, even though what I did to Eddie was down to her backing people who are chauvinist, racists, homophones and xenophobes, it had nothing to do with the fact Eddie is a woman. Smelly can call sassy butch looking dyke using sexist homophobic language, shady and Hugh can mock her looks also on Flaps, insulting that she is a woman, Allakaka can post some of the most vile things about sexy and yet all this things are fine because she gets on with them, and shows complete hypocrisy dependent on who the poster is doing the abuse. I can defend people like Nems and Tess when they leave, because a they may be silly to involve themselves in spats but defended Tess from derogatory remarks knocking her as a woman, or call for them to both come back as they are a family to this forum. You see people easily forget how you defend them and allow countless other idiots like Shady who have rounded on women like Sassy and Sexy on inaflap with abuse in a sexist nature and that is okay, Hugh can say the vilest things and that is okay, yet try and show a woman supporter such views by using accusations to show why it is wrong and they throw their dummies out of the pram, which I admit my method of doing this was all wrong and should have done better.

So some here have the collective intelligence of Hamsters and are in fact very two faced to say the least, as Sexy as been on the back of some of the most constant abuse from posters, but hey she is Muslim right and countless other Muslims are women right, so are some homosexuals women right and foreigners, they do not matter though and equality on these people being women becomes neglected to the bigoted argument promoted at hand. I mean we have even had them cheering when sokme Muslim children died on a bus in Palestine, but hey they are nice people right? So I really would not concern yourself with some very two faced hypocritical posters here or here using claims onto you, it shows how childish they are and it shows how bitter they are, and even worse, the biggest hypocrites of them all, so much so the biggest outrage from Eddie having Hugh state in regards to my dead father and brother after being told they recently past, that did my father and brother teach me how to suck cock (one of many appalling things stated about me and others), was that it is not nice to say, but that she likes both of us. You see outrage is not balanced, it is only as it seems to those who wish to commit a shit storm and provoke the most petty crap on forums and then even worse defend their vile abuse and claim they are not racist or homophobic. So people can be as abusive to who they like whether a poster or not, bash Muslims, blacks, homosexuals and women and it matters little, but try to teach a poster a lesson in regards to how it feels to be accused like they daily do and it sets off the little children it a frenzy of gang culture.

They are very pathetic and pathetic people do not warrant further attention Joy, let them slag you off until their hearts content, because it is all they are capable of.

Have a nice evening, again I have nothing against them joy and only just feel pity

All the best

..Didge that is truly appaling what those parasites said about your dad and brother mate, fcuk sake...how low can some go?..they bastards are in the gutter and going nowhere fast...
I know exactly what you mean with some Didge...it's ok for them to be homophobic or racist , make jokes about it with their chums, but if it were reversed they would be pretending to be overly offended...then Claim NOT to be biased, racist, etc...

Perhaps they are not, but they seem to think it fine to use slurs , like the one by Eddie aimed at us about cracks and blowing off etc...not that I give a shit...I really don't, but I mentioned it in my reply , for if that was me or you ...those lot who jump on me the other day on my thread would be screaming racist , homophobe !!!..

You saw that pile of hypocrites hijack that thread of mine which was only questioning why I was being unwarrantedly insulted and abused...and there was even more on a Flap written by certain posters on here.
The hypocrisy fucking stinks and I'm not buying it either.

Im Really sorry for those parasites saying that about your family Didge, I really can't find words to describe the scumbags,,taking pleasure out of others misery, another lot of hypocrites...nothing surprises me about those two little paps though Didge, even flap was vile about Irn's dad...
Dirty scumbags.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon May 12, 2014 9:40 pm

Guys please....lets just put this to bed and no more be said. It's bad karma. Please.

Besides its ruining my sushi.

Peace xxx
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 9:47 pm

Cass wrote:Guys please....lets just put this to bed and no more be said. It's bad karma. Please.

Peace xxx

I agree Cass, but I'm not going to stay silent on the bullying , lies, unwarranted insults and hypocrisy of others...

I had to pull them up on it, or it would have got further out of hand...I did not want, need or ask for it Cass

I was just replying to Didge Cass...and I respect him for what he stands up against, his honesty and ability to easily spot hypocrisy, gang mentality etc...

Much of the shit her gets is because he stand up FOR what is RIGHT and AGAINST what is WRONG.

Ok, rant over!

Anyway...please enjoy your Sushi Cass...are you using chopsticks? Laughing x

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon May 12, 2014 9:50 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Cass wrote:Guys please....lets just put this to bed and no more be said. It's bad karma. Please.

Peace xxx

I agree Cass, but I'm not going to stay silent on the bullying , lies, unwarranted insults and hypocrisy of others...

I had to pull them up on it, or it would have got further out of hand...I did not want, need or ask for it Cass

I was just replying to Didge Cass...and I respect him for what he stands up against, his honesty and ability to easily spot hypocrisy, gang mentality etc...

Much of the shit her gets is because he stand up FOR what is RIGHT and AGAINST what is WRONG.

Ok, rant over!

Hugs and kisses to you all......................

Can't agree more.

Can you believe an resident of the US cannot afford to cook fish....... And has to eat it raw ?  ::D:: 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon May 12, 2014 9:53 pm

Joy I get it but I do think its time to stop it from all sides ok? Otherwise this place will implode and nobody wants that.

Nope my fingers....chopsticks and I don't get along....and dammit I dropped wasabi on my trousers!
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon May 12, 2014 9:56 pm

Cass wrote:Joy I get it but I do think its time to stop it from all sides ok? Otherwise this place will implode and nobody wants that.

Nope my fingers....chopsticks and I don't get along....and dammit I dropped wasabi on my trousers!

Is he jumping around likes his kid brother Wallabee
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 9:56 pm

gerber wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Ok, rant over!

Can't agree more.

Can you believe an resident of the US cannot afford to cook fish.......  And has to eat it raw ?   ::D:: 

Hey nice one Gerbs, honest as usual Smile

If she at least had of cooked it , she could have said ...ah for wok's sake! Laughing 

I'm not into eating fish myself Gerbs..and if I ever do,it's  always Haddock from the chippy Smile

I would be too weary eating raw fish!Argh! Laughing...just incase it has worms!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 9:58 pm

Cass wrote:Joy I get it but I do think its time to stop it from all sides ok? Otherwise this place will implode and nobody wants that.

I agree Cass...from BOTH sides.

Your a mucky pup aintcha ? Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon May 12, 2014 10:13 pm

Joy Division wrote:
gerber wrote:

Can't agree more.

Can you believe an resident of the US cannot afford to cook fish.......  And has to eat it raw ?   ::D:: 

If she at least had of cooked it , she could have said ...ah for wok's sake! Laughing 

I'm not into eating fish myself Gerbs..and if I ever do,it's  always Haddock from the chippy Smile

I would be too weary eating raw fish!Argh! Laughing...just incase it has worms!!

JD

I along with most on here just want all to get along.

You and me. Me and Didge, Sassy and myself.. in fact me in the main has had runs in with most. They have been on different forums, other places.............. I have not grown up - heaven forbid I will ever be so boring, but what I do respect is honesty. It can come from any direction, any wing any place.

Tolerance is not something I ever contemplate, GP won't prescribe tablets have asked....

What has become apparent over the years, good people spend hours and hours and hours trying to facilitate the likes of us boring no mates forum members. Sphynx is a name not be forgotten for her wonderful efforts. Dean another.

Ben likewise.

We mere members have no mental grasp of the work involved, the pain, the no thanks abuse that goes on.

And it is all for our benefit.

And what do we do............. Moan, abuse, kick ass, report, throw toys out of our prams, refuse to suck our dummies when told to shut up, despise and belittle fellow posters with whom without their contribution our days and evenings would be without sport.

And it is all taken on the chin by our host........

What a guy and all his helpers.....................

Here's to you all

Three cheers ( can't say hip hip in case I get lamblasted by a particular sect )

gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 10:17 pm

gerber wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:complete bollox didge sm isnt even here most the time so where is the abuse , pisses me off the sympathy that woman receives when she is spiteful and vindictive .

oh you mean when people dare speak against Islam ? you mean that is abusing sm . How about when you are constantly posting negative threads about Christians , maybe we should call it abuse  Laughing 

Apolgies VOD if I am about to upset you..................

Why has SM been mentioned again ............  singled out................  SM is not here to defend herself.  And why ?

Because of the vitriolic reception that accompanies her few appearances.

Sex Mamma is one of the bravest and most discerning posters on the boards of any forum.

My friend does not deserve to be abused the way she is...............  If it happened in the media most would be up before the courts defending themselves.

Didge and I very rarely agree but on this he is so right.

Absolutely agree Gerbs, why would she want to put up with it, so she pops in occasionally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 10:19 pm

gerber wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

JD

You and me. Me and Didge, Sassy and myself.. in fact me  in the main has had runs in with most.  They have been on different forums, other places..............  I have not grown up - heaven forbid I will ever be so boring, but what I do respect is honesty.  It can come from any direction, any wing any place.

Tolerance is not something I ever contemplate, GP won't prescribe tablets have asked....

What has become apparent over the years, good people spend hours and hours and hours trying to facilitate the likes of us boring no mates forum members.  Sphynx is a name not be forgotten for her wonderful efforts.  Dean another.

Ben likewise.

We mere members have no mental grasp of the work involved, the pain, the no thanks abuse that goes on.

And what do we do.............  Moan, abuse, kick ass, report, throw toys out of our prams, refuse to suck our dummies when told to shut up, despise and belittle fellow posters with whom without their contribution our days and evenings would be without sport.

Here's to you all

Three cheers  ( can't say hip hip in case I get lamblasted by a particular sect )

While I expect not to be attacked from others for no reason Gerbs,mi also just desire peace ...and an offer of the olive branch was made by me to Eddie last nigh, during the arguments..but it was simply met with more insults, cheek etc..

Now it rakes two to make an effort, but if the other party is only willing to dish out further insults...then it's no gonna happen...

It's a TWO way thing Gerbs, there's no if or buts on that score with me...

It as I said..if the other party are willing to keep the peace , then so am I.

I totally disagree with you about Dean Gerbs..and probably always will, only Ben and Victor IMO ..have been good forum owners.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 12, 2014 10:21 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
eddie wrote:

bloody brilliant edds

Well I thought so. It was a joke obviously - I know JD likes jokes because he often tells them himself and then says "Och aem ooonly joking lass/laddie"

I didn't read the long-winded hand wrenching posts that came after it.
 Sleep 

Some people have their heads so far up their own arses, licking their egos, that they come over all holier-than-thou and start going on and on and ON and I get a bit  :asbluras: 

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 10:26 pm

eddie wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

bloody brilliant edds

Well I thought so. It was a joke obviously - I know JD likes jokes because he often tells them himself and then says "Och aem ooonly joking lass/laddie"

I didn't read the long-winded hand wrenching posts that came after it.
 Sleep 

Some people have their heads so far up their own arses, licking their egos, that they come over all holier-than-thou and start going on and on and ON and I get a bit  :asbluras: 

Eddie..I've no problem you making jokes like that, but had it been the other way around...you would be screaming HOMOPHOBE!!!!!!...just as I did in jest when you made that joke of me and Didge..

That's what bothers me...and if it wasn't that it would be you turning all nasty and making snidey remarks for no good reason!

It's equal rights or Nuffin ...ken wit ah mean lass?

Last edited by Joy Division on Mon May 12, 2014 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon May 12, 2014 10:26 pm

Joy Division wrote:
gerber wrote:

JD

You and me. Me and Didge, Sassy and myself.. in fact me  in the main has had runs in with most.  They have been on different forums, other places..............  I have not grown up - heaven forbid I will ever be so boring, but what I do respect is honesty.  It can come from any direction, any wing any place.

What has become apparent over the years, good people spend hours and hours and hours trying to facilitate the likes of us boring no mates forum members.  Sphynx is a name not be forgotten for her wonderful efforts.  Dean another.

Ben likewise.

And what do we do.............  Moan, abuse, kick ass, report, throw toys out of our prams, refuse to suck our dummies when told to shut up, despise and belittle fellow posters with whom without their contribution our days and evenings would be without sport.

Here's to you all

Three cheers  ( can't say hip hip in case I get lamblasted by a particular sect )

While I expect not to be attacked from others for no reason Gerbs,mi also just desire peace ...and an offer of the olive branch was made by me to Eddie last nigh, during the arguments..but it was simply met with more insults, cheek etc..

Now it rakes two to make an effort, but if the other party is only willing to dish out further insults...then it's no gonna happen...

I totally disagree with you about Dean Gerbs..and probably always will, only Ben and Victor IMO ..have been good forum owners.

But isn't is just brill we can disagree and still be speaking as friends........

And I also agree it it is a two way thing................

Pity many others can't but I am always a neck sticker outer.

What amazes me is how others are so quick to jump on the bandwagon that didn't concern them in the first place.

People on forums have never discussed detail with SM but are very quick to come to a supposed I know her because of.....

Anyways we - she and me are meeting for coffee can't wait.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 10:29 pm

gerber wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

But isn't is just brill we can disagree and still be speaking as friends........

What amazes me is how others are so quick to jump on the bandwagon that didn't concern them in the first place.

People on forums have never discussed detail with SM but are very quick to come to a supposed I know her because of.....

Anyways we -  she and me are meeting for coffee can't wait.

She's lovely, you'll have a great time (if you can get a word in lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 10:31 pm

gerber wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

..that's exactly what happened to me yesterday Gerbs!!!...I had about five or six different posters who came bobbing off at me, when it did not concern them!! Hang mentality that is..
Your right about SM though Gerbs, she has put up with heap of crap..

Anyway..that will be interesting having a coffee together!

..maybe a muffin too? Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon May 12, 2014 10:36 pm

Joy Division wrote:
gerber wrote:

..that's exactly what happened to me yesterday Gerbs!!!...I had about five or six different posters who came bobbing off at me, when it did not concern them!! Hang mentality that is..

Will you join us ? I might buy  cheers 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 10:58 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:How about when you are constantly posting negative threads about Christians , maybe we should call it abuse  Laughing

Or calling people homophobic or racist because they have a different view

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 11:01 pm

gerber wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Will you join us ?  I might buy  cheers 

Ah cheers Gerbs!...probably need to stick around £150 in the Volvo tank to get there and back!!

But it would be nice.,,oh I'm so isolated from the forum family being way up here Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon May 12, 2014 11:39 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:How about when you are constantly posting negative threads about Christians , maybe we should call it abuse  Laughing

Or calling people homophobic or racist because they have a different view

Smelly that never happens to you.  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool 

You get called a racist homophob because your are a racist homophob.
You get called fascist unfairly... I doubt you understand the concept of economic fascism enough.  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon May 12, 2014 11:43 pm

[quote="Joy Division"]
gerber wrote:

Will you join us ?  I might buy  cheers [/quo

Ah cheers Gerbs!...probably need to stick around £150 in the Volvo tank to get there and back!!

But it would be nice.,,oh I'm so isolated from the  forum family being way up here Sad

Ok another suggestion

forget the Volvo tank etc.

you just lob a load of cash we buy on your behalf and toast you with the crumpets and T cakes......  :asboredas: 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 12:33 am

gerber wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Ok another suggestion

forget the Volvo tank etc.

you just lob a load of cash we buy on your behalf and toast you with the crumpets and T cakes......   :asboredas: 

...done!!!its in post Gerbs, £20 bundle notes suffice? Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down