NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELL SAID....Why I, as a Muslim, am launching a campaign to ban the burka in Britain

+7
Tommy Monk
Fuzzy Zack
The Puzzler
Raggamuffin
eddie
Eilzel
SEXY MAMA
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WELL SAID....Why I, as a Muslim, am launching a campaign to ban the burka in Britain - Page 2 Empty WELL SAID....Why I, as a Muslim, am launching a campaign to ban the burka in Britain

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:58 am

First topic message reminder :

The increasing fashion for young Muslim women in Britain to wear the burka (in contrast to their mothers, who do not) is one of most sinister developments of our times.

Supporters of this garment like to pretend that it is a welcome symbol of our society’s multicultural diversity and philosophical tolerance. But such warped thinking is woefully misguided. In reality, the burka is an archaic tribal piece of cloth that is eagerly used by fundamentalist zealots to promote a toxic brand of extremist non-Koranic theology.

Everyone in Britain, including Muslims, should oppose the insidious spread of this vile piece of clothing, which imprisons women, threatens social harmony, fuels distrust, has grave health implications and is a potent security risk

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2695181/Why-I-Muslim-launching-campaign-ban-burka-Britain.html#ixzz37i7FGyvS
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

WELL SAID....Why I, as a Muslim, am launching a campaign to ban the burka in Britain - Page 2 Empty Re: WELL SAID....Why I, as a Muslim, am launching a campaign to ban the burka in Britain

Post by Andy Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:07 pm

The Puzzler wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Neither of those links demonstrates that I would be a threat to someone else's safety dressed as Zorro.
The burkha has been identified as a security threat, therefore it should be banned.
By whom?
It can be argued that far right extremist groups pose more of security threat - hence the interest in them by the security services and police.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

WELL SAID....Why I, as a Muslim, am launching a campaign to ban the burka in Britain - Page 2 Empty Re: WELL SAID....Why I, as a Muslim, am launching a campaign to ban the burka in Britain

Post by The Puzzler Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:11 pm

Handy Andy wrote:
The Puzzler wrote:
The burkha has been identified as a security threat, therefore it should be banned.
By whom?
It can be argued that far right extremist groups pose more of security threat - hence the interest in them by the security services and police.
By the fact that terrorists and armed robbers have used it many times, so it should be treated just the same as a full face balaclava. As for the idea that far right groups are more of a threat than Muslim extremists(and it doesn't get much more extreme than Saudi wahhabism) is ridiculous, as you can see by my previous post.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:14 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1375770/France-burka-ban-Burka-alien-cultural-monstrosity-CAN-banned-Britain.html
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:15 pm

Vintage wrote:Is it just me or is there rather a significant difference in a hijab(scarf) of moderate volume at least and someone being covered in cloth from head to toe and including the face and usually in these cases the hands. Its political people, its two fingers to the west, I'm here and I'll continue to act just as I like, you have to have cultural sensibilities to me but stuff your sensibilities, after all its a relatively recent thing when Iranian officials and their families first came here after the revolution they wore adapted western clothing with scarves - no face coverings, neither did the Somalis or in fact anyone else very occassionally you'd see a Saudi woman in an abaya - with a scarf usually - no face covering.
The burkha and niqab are rooted in the 7th century, and should have stayed there but thanks to the rise of wahhabism over the last 35 or so years, we now see it more and more in the West.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:16 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/While_Europe_Slept
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:17 pm

http://www.examiner.com/article/as-Muslim-population-grows-what-can-happen-to-a-society
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:01 am

BigAndy9 wrote: MrDoodles on Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:04 pm

+
----
-
SEXY MAMA wrote:
Really????

Cause thats nonsense!!!!

I wear a hijab. I have been driving since i was 17 and touch wood havent had any accidents!

BNP fail once again!

MrDoodles on Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:06 pm

+
----
-
SEXY MAMA wrote:
One can drive wearing a burkha. You can actually see through it!!!!

How about when you have to turn your head to check junctions, change lanes or reversing then?Question

Unfortunately, because Sexy Mum flounced from inaflip, it is very difficult to find her posts, but there's a little taste of what the moderates over there faced on a daily basis.

confused confused confused confused 

Ok this is really confusing (or maybe I'm missing the sarcasm  confused )
So you're saying they got reasonable posts?
From some one that actually knows because she wears one
..... aren't they lucky Rolling Eyes 

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:37 pm

Veya I'm still waiting for AndyMandy to prove his point as to why he posted that post from
2011???????

It doesn't make sense at all.......
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:What we should do is make sure that the women who are wearing them, want to, not ban them.   Some women don't like being noticed, feel threatened by it.   Western women 'dress down', wear sunglasses and loose clothes and maybe a hat if they don't want attention.   In winter women wear coats with hoods, boots etc.   Some women simply do not feel safe on our streets drawing attention to themselves, and who can blame them.   No, they should not be banned, yes we should make sure that women wearing them want to.   What's going to be next - hoodies?   Wet weather parka's with hoods with a drawcord so that the weather doesn't get to your face?   If people feel threatened it's their problem, the women just want anonymity, and that's their right if it's their choice.    

Good points, but I do think that wearing this garment gives out the message that women should not be seen, and I don't like that - it's demeaning to all women, and women fought for equality for a long time in this country.

That's not a good reason to ban it I guess.

When I said I found them a bit threatening, I didn't mean I thought they were terrorists, it's just that they look like huge black crows, and it looks a bit sinister.

\

They look very sinister .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:25 pm

Only if you are paranoid  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:27 pm

not at all sassy, they are horrible and i dread to think how those women smell in this hot weather they must stink to high heaven , they are dressed in black , black is like a solar panel .

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:53 pm

Lol!!!!

I can assure you Sass these women dont smell!

And then she has the bloody cheek to say shes a true Christian?

Ffs im glad im going in the opposite direction of that vile scum
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:55 pm

My grandaughter has a penchant for black even in this weather. Showering regularly and using deodorant and having clean clothes every day stops you smelling whatever the weather. Surely you are not so ignorant that you think they wear the same one every day? I've known women in mini skirts who stink. Anyway, burkas aren't just black you know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:57 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Lol!!!!

Hi SM, it was rather an underhand remark wasn't it? xx

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:59 pm

Sassy wrote:

She really isn't clever enough to hide her hatred.

I dont converse with Zionists Sass and she proves her hatred with every post!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:00 pm

Sassy wrote:

Blowing kisses whilst slagging someone else off is rather underhand.

If you don't find Burkas sinister, that's up to you, but I do, and I'm not paranoid - I just think they're nasty.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

If you don't find Burkas sinister, that's up to you, but I do, and I'm not paranoid - I just think they're nasty.

It wasnt about being sinister raggs.

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Finding a bit of material sinister is paranoid whatever way you look at it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:02 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Finding a bit of material sinister is paranoid whatever way you look at it.

No it's not.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:43 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Neither of those links demonstrates that I would be a threat to someone else's safety dressed as Zorro.

No, but quite clearly it would demonstrate that you were a threat to your own safety, and thus require sectioning...zorro Rolling Eyes  how........dated....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:15 am

so am I because you are going to hell i have already told you about paradise not being heaven .
As for those women not smelling how do you know this lol have you met them all ?

And what the hell is a true Christian ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:27 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Sassy wrote:

She really isn't clever enough to hide her hatred.

I dont converse with Zionists Sass and she proves her hatred with every post!

What I am is a Christian who tries to see the good in everyone and think that everyone has the right to freedom in what they wear what they say , and I am totally against oppression of any kind such as women being made third class citizens , I would like to draw your attention to your obvious HATRED of a certain group of people who you felt should have been ANNIHILATED by HITLER , if a Jew happened to come to you for legal help , would you simply kill them or send them away or perhaps direct them to some NAZI ???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:30 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

well said Raggs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:45 am

http://thehumanist.com/news/international/france-upholds-ban-on-burqas

WELL DONE FRANCE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:52 am

[img]WELL SAID....Why I, as a Muslim, am launching a campaign to ban the burka in Britain - Page 2 Charlie_reading[/img]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:04 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:

agree

It's perfectly good common sense isn't it Miss P?

Same with beaten wives - the real victims can't leave and don't leave - they need help.

Strong women just get up and leave.

It is a government's duty to step in when necessary.

Wow Andy Im impressed. I would definitely had you in the "if it was so bad she would have left" camp
And that is not me being facetious x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:09 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

I dont like them. They make me uneasy. They are a symbol of oppression not religious freedom.
They are alien to our culture. Of course they should be banned immediately. Its all been said before they have been used to help men escape the police. They wont be banned. Britain doesn't have the back bone France does.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:14 am

so am I because you are going to hell i have already told you about paradise not being heaven .
As for those women not smelling how do you know this lol have you met them all ?

Someone you are not!
I have NEVER belittled your or any ones faith in here even though you do it with very post.

See the difference!
Oh and I'm glad I'm going to an opposite direction!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:06 am

Tommy Monk wrote:White western person criticises the burka and they are called racist/xenaphobic/Islamaphobic etc.....

A Muslim woman criticises it and she is a hero....

Double standards anyone...???

agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:07 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Someone you are not!
I have NEVER belittled your or any ones faith in here even though you do it with very post.

See the difference!

Im not belittling your  faith you do a good enough job yourself  Razz

is wanting a certain faith dead ie the Jews not belittling them ?

Last edited by LITTLE MISS PERFECT on Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:10 am

Nems wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

It's perfectly good common sense isn't it Miss P?

Same with beaten wives - the real victims can't leave and don't leave - they need help.

Strong women just get up and leave.

It is a government's duty to step in when necessary.

Wow Andy Im impressed. I would definitely had you in the "if it was so bad she would have left" camp
And that is not me being facetious x

No no, not at all Nems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:12 am

Nems wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I dont like them. They make me uneasy. They are a symbol of oppression not religious freedom.
They are alien to our culture. Of course they should be banned immediately. Its all been said before they have been used to help men escape the police. They wont be banned. Britain doesn't have the back bone France does.

Agree nems

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:41 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Someone you are not!

See the difference!

You are too thick to understand that particular post so im not going to waste my time with you.

Victor has summed you up 100% accurately.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:44 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

You are too thick to understand that particular post so im not going to waste my time with you.

Victor has summed you up 100% accurately.

and many have summed you up too , lets see now  Idea  fake blonde blue eyed msulim woman size 10 ::lies:: , lawyer oops! you mean LIAR  ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:47 pm

VICIOUS LITTLE MISPERFECT shows her spite and bile yet again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:02 pm

Sassy wrote:VICIOUS LITTLE MISPERFECT shows her spite and bile yet again.

Yeah you know about vicious don't you ?

sassy the right name spiteful sassy who always has to have the last word , and cannot see any bad in SM lol , well i think there are many on here who know exactly what she thinks with her true colours shining through .
Here's a little reminder just in case you closed your eyes while reading through lol

''these are people that should have been ANNIHILATED BY HITLER '

NOW THAT IS VICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2