NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELL SAID....Why I, as a Muslim, am launching a campaign to ban the burka in Britain

+7
Tommy Monk
Fuzzy Zack
The Puzzler
Raggamuffin
eddie
Eilzel
SEXY MAMA
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WELL SAID....Why I, as a Muslim, am launching a campaign to ban the burka in Britain Empty WELL SAID....Why I, as a Muslim, am launching a campaign to ban the burka in Britain

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:58 am

The increasing fashion for young Muslim women in Britain to wear the burka (in contrast to their mothers, who do not) is one of most sinister developments of our times.

Supporters of this garment like to pretend that it is a welcome symbol of our society’s multicultural diversity and philosophical tolerance. But such warped thinking is woefully misguided. In reality, the burka is an archaic tribal piece of cloth that is eagerly used by fundamentalist zealots to promote a toxic brand of extremist non-Koranic theology.

Everyone in Britain, including Muslims, should oppose the insidious spread of this vile piece of clothing, which imprisons women, threatens social harmony, fuels distrust, has grave health implications and is a potent security risk

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2695181/Why-I-Muslim-launching-campaign-ban-burka-Britain.html#ixzz37i7FGyvS
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

WELL SAID....Why I, as a Muslim, am launching a campaign to ban the burka in Britain Empty Re: WELL SAID....Why I, as a Muslim, am launching a campaign to ban the burka in Britain

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:05 am

Sexy Mum - this is disingenuous, and unnecessary.

Why?  Well, because millions of English people have been saying it for years.

You have argued, fought, and gone in to temper tantrums with those people, arguing yourself that "it is their choice".

Now, we don't need a Muslim to pen a little letter and we don't need to pretend you're all for it.

We also don't need, when Muslims have blown up a load of kids, for a Muslim to go on to a comments section and say "i'm a Muslim and i think this is evil"    Wink

Last edited by BigAndy9 on Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

WELL SAID....Why I, as a Muslim, am launching a campaign to ban the burka in Britain Empty Re: WELL SAID....Why I, as a Muslim, am launching a campaign to ban the burka in Britain

Post by Eilzel Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:14 am

So wtf do you want Andy? Cause when they say nothing they are accused of being part of the problem yet when they do say something you want them to shut up. You've clearly established your own prejudice and will stubbornly stick with it, a bit pathetic really.

^Sexy I agree well said her, personally I would ban ir completely.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:22 am

Eilzel wrote:So wtf do you want Andy? Cause when they say nothing they are accused of being part of the problem yet when they do say something you want them to shut up. You've clearly established your own prejudice and will stubbornly stick with it, a bit pathetic really.

Good post

I was thinking the same: damned if you do damned if you don't.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:24 am

Eilzel wrote:So wtf do you want Andy? Cause when they say nothing they are accused of being part of the problem yet when they do say something you want them to shut up. You've clearly established your own prejudice and will stubbornly stick with it, a bit pathetic really.

Its considered a racism stance with the implementation of banning.........

As I have always said Muslim women shouldn't really be wearing them in the first place in this country after such an uproar!

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:26 am

eddie wrote:

Good post

I was thinking the same: damned if you do damned if you don't.

Here's the point eddie - millions of English people have said exactly that for years - the powers that be have not just ignored them, but said they are saying it because they are RACISTS.

And you know full well that Sexy Mother has argued the toss on other forums and called people RACIST for saying this.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:26 am

I haven't
We had a major discussion about this on Speakfree and I argued the same as above
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:27 am

Is that your opinion SM or just a quote from the Mail?

I don't like these garments. I think they look a bit threatening and nasty.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:30 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Is that your opinion SM or just a quote from the Mail?

I have always said that Muslim Women shouldn't be wearing these in this country there is no need and it makes one stand out , which is ironic as its supposed to do the opposite!

But a ban would be seen as racist.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:42 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Is that your opinion SM or just a quote from the Mail?

I have always said that Muslim Women shouldn't be wearing these in this country there is no need and it makes one stand out , which is ironic as its supposed to do the opposite!

I guess it would, although that hasn't stopped them banning them in France.

I don't really know what I dislike them so much. I think they do represent extremism, and I suppose they make those who wear them seem totally unapproachable and a bit weird. I think they also demean women, even if they're worn by choice.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:03 am

MrDoodles on Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:04 pm

+
----
-
SEXY MAMA wrote:
Really????

Cause thats nonsense!!!!

I wear a hijab. I have been driving since i was 17 and touch wood havent had any accidents!

BNP fail once again!

MrDoodles on Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:06 pm

+
----
-
SEXY MAMA wrote:
One can drive wearing a burkha. You can actually see through it!!!!

How about when you have to turn your head to check junctions, change lanes or reversing then?Question

Unfortunately, because Sexy Mum flounced from inaflip, it is very difficult to find her posts, but there's a little taste of what the moderates over there faced on a daily basis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:10 am

What are those masks that some Muslim ladies wear? I used to go into M&S at Marble Arch and see them wearing them. They look like metal but I don't think they are.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:55 am

BigAndy9 wrote: MrDoodles on Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:04 pm

+
----
-
SEXY MAMA wrote:
Really????

Cause thats nonsense!!!!

I wear a hijab. I have been driving since i was 17 and touch wood havent had any accidents!

BNP fail once again!

+
----
-
SEXY MAMA wrote:

How about when you have to turn your head to check junctions, change lanes or reversing then?Question

Unfortunately, because Sexy Mum flounced from inaflip, it is very difficult to find her posts, but there's a little taste of what the moderates over there faced on a daily basis.

You must've searched some to find that!!  Shocked 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:05 am

eddie wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote: MrDoodles on Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:04 pm

+
----
-
SEXY MAMA wrote:
Really????

Cause thats nonsense!!!!

BNP fail once again!

+
----
-
SEXY MAMA wrote:

You must've searched some to find that!!  Shocked 

Nope - search "burka" over there - about 4 threads come up - only two with more than 3 posts - so i went to one of those and hey presto.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:08 am

What we should do is make sure that the women who are wearing them, want to, not ban them. Some women don't like being noticed, feel threatened by it. Western women 'dress down', wear sunglasses and loose clothes and maybe a hat if they don't want attention. In winter women wear coats with hoods, boots etc. Some women simply do not feel safe on our streets drawing attention to themselves, and who can blame them. No, they should not be banned, yes we should make sure that women wearing them want to. What's going to be next - hoodies? Wet weather parka's with hoods with a drawcord so that the weather doesn't get to your face? If people feel threatened it's their problem, the women just want anonymity, and that's their right if it's their choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:16 am

Sassy wrote:What we should do is make sure that the women who are wearing them, want to, not ban them.   Some women don't like being noticed, feel threatened by it.   Western women 'dress down', wear sunglasses and loose clothes and maybe a hat if they don't want attention.   In winter women wear coats with hoods, boots etc.   Some women simply do not feel safe on our streets drawing attention to themselves, and who can blame them.   No, they should not be banned, yes we should make sure that women wearing them want to.   What's going to be next - hoodies?   Wet weather parka's with hoods with a drawcord so that the weather doesn't get to your face?   If people feel threatened it's their problem, the women just want anonymity, and that's their right if it's their choice.    

Sassy - the problem with that is the strongest women won't wear them and don't actually need protecting - the weakest, more vulnerable, who are forced to wear them will say they don't need any help and continue to be oppressed.

No, white Westerners need to do the right thing and ban it outright in order to help foreigners.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:24 am

Sassy wrote:What we should do is make sure that the women who are wearing them, want to, not ban them.   Some women don't like being noticed, feel threatened by it.   Western women 'dress down', wear sunglasses and loose clothes and maybe a hat if they don't want attention.   In winter women wear coats with hoods, boots etc.   Some women simply do not feel safe on our streets drawing attention to themselves, and who can blame them.   No, they should not be banned, yes we should make sure that women wearing them want to.   What's going to be next - hoodies?   Wet weather parka's with hoods with a drawcord so that the weather doesn't get to your face?   If people feel threatened it's their problem, the women just want anonymity, and that's their right if it's their choice.    

Good points, but I do think that wearing this garment gives out the message that women should not be seen, and I don't like that - it's demeaning to all women, and women fought for equality for a long time in this country.

That's not a good reason to ban it I guess.

When I said I found them a bit threatening, I didn't mean I thought they were terrorists, it's just that they look like huge black crows, and it looks a bit sinister.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:27 am

BigAndy9 wrote:

Sassy - the problem with that is the strongest women won't wear them and don't actually need protecting - the weakest, more vulnerable, who are forced to wear them will say they don't need any help and continue to be oppressed.

No, white Westerners need to do the right thing and ban it outright in order to help foreigners.

Bollocks, you know nothing about it, doubt you have ever discussed it with an actually Muslim lady who wears it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:30 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

Good points, but I do think that wearing this garment gives out the message that women should not be seen, and I don't like that - it's demeaning to all women, and women fought for equality for a long time in this country.

When I said I found them a bit threatening, I didn't mean I thought they were terrorists, it's just that they look like huge black crows, and it looks a bit sinister.

I get that, and we encourage women to wear what they want to, so some women 'almost' wear the most outrageous clothing and we agree with their right to do that.   So if some woman don't like that, and want to do the opposite, why should they be banned?    Personally, I find it far more demeaning to women when fashion shows have women walking down the catwalk practically naked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:35 am

Sassy wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Bollocks, you know nothing about it, doubt you have ever discussed it with an actually Muslim lady who wears it.

I think my points are very valid Sassy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:38 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Sassy wrote:

I think my points are very valid Sassy.

I'm sure you do BA, I'm sure you do. That's your problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:09 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I get that, and we encourage women to wear what they want to, so some women 'almost' wear the most outrageous clothing and we agree with their right to do that.   So if some woman don't like that, and want to do the opposite, why should they be banned?    Personally, I find it far more demeaning to women when fashion shows have women walking down the catwalk practically naked.

Yes of course. I think that going out in tights without a skirt should be banned as well.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:26 pm

They always make me feel uneasy, for one you can't be sure who it is under there, for 2 it sends out a message that the wearer wants fuck all to do with us infidels but is happy to take advantage of living in our society. It's always a one way street with these extremist Muslim women. As we know the Quran only advocates the hijab, the burkha and niqab are just ostensible examples of the wahhabism that the Saudis are promoting over here.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:27 pm

So do gang members who put bandanas or balaclavas on their faces, or the terrorists and armed robbers who have worn the burkha to facilitate their crimes - but in a civilised society, NO ONE should be allowed to cover their face in public. It's another example of special treatment that extremist Muslims get, you or I walking down the street in a bally would be stopped and searched every 5 minutes and you know it.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:34 pm

The Puzzler wrote:
So do gang members who put bandanas or balaclavas on their faces, or the terrorists and armed robbers who have worn the burkha to facilitate their crimes - but in a civilised society, NO ONE should be allowed to cover their face in public. It's another example of special treatment that extremist Muslims get, you or I walking down the street in a bally would be stopped and searched every 5 minutes and you know it.

Now that's what I call paranoid. Yep, and someone dressed as a nun to rob a bank as well, shall we stop nun wearing their habit? Who says it's civilised not to cover your face? Motor cyclists, bee keepers, kids in fancy dress. Someone could pretend to have a face injury and wear bandages. You have people pretending to be statues covered from head to foot. Your view doesn't come from the dress but because of the people who wear it. It's xenophobia in all it's glory!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:24 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Sexy Mum - this is disingenuous, and unnecessary.

You have argued, fought, and gone in to temper tantrums with those people, arguing yourself that "it is their choice".

Now, we don't need a Muslim to pen a little letter and we don't need to pretend you're all for it.

We also don't need, when Muslims have blown up a load of kids, for a Muslim to go on to a comments section and say "i'm a Muslim and i think this is evil"    Wink

good post Andy , i have to wonder though why sm's avatar is of a little girl wearing a scarf ? i know its not the burka but it represents the same in my opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:26 pm

LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:Sexy Mum - this is disingenuous, and unnecessary.

good post Andy , i have to wonder though why sm's avatar is of a little girl wearing a scarf ? i know its not the burka but it represents the same in my opinion

Oh dear, better tell the Queen that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:29 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:30 pm

Sassy wrote:

Oh dear, better tell the Queen that.

i haven't seen the queen wearing a head scarf in the same way as the little girl in the picture .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:32 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

agree

It's perfectly good common sense isn't it Miss P?

Same with beaten wives - the real victims can't leave and don't leave - they need help.

Strong women just get up and leave.

It is a government's duty to step in when necessary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:48 pm

Nice to see the xenophiles agreeing lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:12 pm

MrDoodles on Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:04 pm

+
----
-
SEXY MAMA wrote:
Really????

Cause thats nonsense!!!!

BNP fail once again!

+
----
-
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:35 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:MrDoodles on Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:04 pm

+
----
-
SEXY MAMA wrote:
Really????

Cause thats nonsense!!!!

BNP fail once again!

+
----
-
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Which moderates would they be?   Kaka, Smelly, Durham, Matti, Tom, You, to name but a few, extremists to a man, classed as 'normal' on Flap and allowed to spout at much racist crap as they like, Tom and MTC denying the Holocaust. Don't make me laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:44 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlkxlzTZc48

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFH8DEKFpwk
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:45 pm

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:12 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlkxlzTZc48

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFH8DEKFpwk

I always love the way he puts his point across really makes me chuckle  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:16 pm

Andy how sad of you to keep old records like that!

Whats your point?

It clearly states that i wear the hijab and??????
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:17 pm

Sassy wrote:://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Yeah he is a good laugh isnt he?

Lol
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

I guess it would, although that hasn't stopped them banning them in France.

I don't really know what I dislike them so much. I think they do represent extremism, and I suppose they make those who wear them seem totally unapproachable and a bit weird. I think they also demean women, even if they're worn by choice.

Yes they make the wearer look unapproachable!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:19 pm

here is the difference sassy

WELL SAID....Why I, as a Muslim, am launching a campaign to ban the burka in Britain <a href=WELL SAID....Why I, as a Muslim, am launching a campaign to ban the burka in Britain Jubile10" />

WELL SAID....Why I, as a Muslim, am launching a campaign to ban the burka in Britain <a href=WELL SAID....Why I, as a Muslim, am launching a campaign to ban the burka in Britain Sm_s_a10" />

The Queen hasn't covered her hair she is wearing the scarf to keep warm .

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:47 pm

I have a serious problem with the notion that anybody has the right to tell me I can't go around dressed up like freaking Zorro if I want to, unless they can show I'm a threat to someone else's safety.

WELL SAID....Why I, as a Muslim, am launching a campaign to ban the burka in Britain Zorro1
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:50 pm

I find many things about the Muslim religion stupid (fasting for one) and other religions too (dint get me started on Mormons)

But strangely enough, head coverings don't bother me in the least.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:27 pm

Is it just me or is there rather a significant difference in a hijab(scarf) of moderate volume at least and someone being covered in cloth from head to toe and including the face and usually in these cases the hands. Its political people, its two fingers to the west, I'm here and I'll continue to act just as I like, you have to have cultural sensibilities to me but stuff your sensibilities, after all its a relatively recent thing when Iranian officials and their families first came here after the revolution they wore adapted western clothing with scarves - no face coverings, neither did the Somalis or in fact anyone else very occassionally you'd see a Saudi woman in an abaya - with a scarf usually - no face covering.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:46 pm

White western person criticises the burka and they are called racist/xenaphobic/Islamaphobic etc.....

A Muslim woman criticises it and she is a hero....

Double standards anyone...???
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:48 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I have a serious problem with the notion that anybody has the right to tell me I can't go around dressed up like freaking Zorro if I want to, unless they can show I'm a threat to someone else's safety.

WELL SAID....Why I, as a Muslim, am launching a campaign to ban the burka in Britain Zorro1
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2167787/Armed-robber-wearing-burka-wheeling-pram-helps-accomplices-gain-access-jewellers-carry-raid.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/10438195/The-runaway-terrorist-his-burka-disguise-and-a-compensation-bid.html
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:52 pm

Neither of those links demonstrates that I would be a threat to someone else's safety dressed as Zorro.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:54 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Neither of those links demonstrates that I would be a threat to someone else's safety dressed as Zorro.
Try walking down a London or Manchester high street wearing a balaclava then. Why should the burkha or niqab be any more acceptable when they too have been used by terrorists and armed robbers?
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:59 pm

http://www.jihadwatch.org
/http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/06/22/syria-jihadis-isis-britain_n_5518919.html
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/after-fighting-syria-250-british-3739504
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2667414/Jihadists-just-hours-flying-time-attacking-Britain-warns-Home-Secretary-plea-life-death-snooping-powers.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/10910352/Iraq-crisis-jihadists-planning-UK-attacks-warns-David-Cameron.html
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22344054
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:59 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Neither of those links demonstrates that I would be a threat to someone else's safety dressed as Zorro.
The burkha has been identified as a security threat, therefore it should be banned.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next