NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you Cass for dealing with the vermin

+6
nicko
veya_victaous
Lone Wolf
Ben Reilly
Cass
eddie
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Thank you Cass for dealing with the vermin  Empty Thank you Cass for dealing with the vermin

Post by eddie Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:55 am

You had no mod powers but managed to alert Ben to all the vile things Phil was writing about me and my children.

Without you I'm not sure anything would've been done till this morning or at all to be honest.

As for Phil, he really has hit an all-time low, picking on a 13 year old boy and a two year old little girl.

Perhaps he's always had a thing about kids?
There's a name for people like that.

Anyway, enough about him.
Thank you again Cass, for publicly calling him on his behaviour xxx
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Thank you Cass for dealing with the vermin  Empty Re: Thank you Cass for dealing with the vermin

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:05 am

eddie wrote:You had no mod powers but managed to alert Ben to all the vile things Phil was writing about me and my children.

Without you I'm not sure anything would've been done till this morning or at all to be honest.

As for Phil, he really has hit an all-time low, picking on a 13 year old boy and a two year old little girl.

Seconded.
well done Cass, cant have been nice dealing with that xx

Back to top Go down

Thank you Cass for dealing with the vermin  Empty Re: Thank you Cass for dealing with the vermin

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:10 am

Cass would make an excellent Moderator, I have never seen her be unfair or biased  I love you x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:13 am

eddie wrote:You had no mod powers but managed to alert Ben to all the vile things Phil was writing about me and my children.

Well Gee Eds, that's really kind of you, as I alerted Ben and let Cass know and did a thread to Phil, which I asked Ben to take down afterwards and we both followed around, so thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:17 am

Cass always seems a very fair and pleasant lady, so well done to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:24 am

Christie wrote:Cass always seems a very fair and pleasant lady, so well done to her.

She is also well gorgeous and our resident cookie expert.
If she will do it Cass would be an excellent mod xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:29 am

Nems wrote:
Christie wrote:Cass always seems a very fair and pleasant lady, so well done to her.

She is also well gorgeous and  our resident cookie expert.

We could bribe her with lots of pork and sausages Thank you Cass for dealing with the vermin  Sausag10 Thank you Cass for dealing with the vermin  Giggle30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:30 am

feelthelove wrote:
Nems wrote:

We could bribe her with lots of pork and sausages Thank you Cass for dealing with the vermin  Sausag10 Thank you Cass for dealing with the vermin  Giggle30

I have heard she is fond of a good sausage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:30 am

Nems wrote:

Cass and Didge for mods then  cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:33 am

Christie wrote:
Nems wrote:

Cass and Didge for mods then  cheers 

Gets my vote!  ::cheerlead:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:37 am

Nems wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

I heard a rumour that she is a sausage smuggler Thank you Cass for dealing with the vermin  Spy_310

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:45 am

feelthelove wrote:
Nems wrote:

I heard a rumour that she is a sausage smuggler Thank you Cass for dealing with the vermin  Spy_310

Really?!!
Thank you Cass for dealing with the vermin  Fainting-smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:05 pm

Sassy wrote:

Well Gee Eds, that's really kind of you, as I alerted Ben and let Cass know and did a thread to Phil, which I asked Ben to take down afterwards and we both followed around, so thanks.

I never knew that actually sassy?
So thank you too, and apologies for missing you out.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:09 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

I never knew that actually sassy?
So thank you too, and apologies for missing you out.

No worries, you're upset and no wonder, been there, got the T shirt, don't give it another thought. x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:12 pm

Sassy wrote:

That does not seem to fit the evidence:

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t5816-humanisation#128892

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t5823-early-feminism-victorian-strangeness-the-tale-of-the-women-who-turned-vigilante#128663

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t5505-vulgar-display-of-power#128661

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t5314-flashing-margin#128656

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t5548-this-australian-is-whack-yo#128654

Showing it was Cass who followed him on every post, so this thread is very accurate to praise Cass, as she went onto every thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Phildidge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t5823-early-feminism-victorian-strangeness-the-tale-of-the-women-who-turned-vigilante#128663

Showing it was Cass who followed him on every post, so this thread is very accurate to praise Cass, as she went onto every thread.

Perhaps sassy's posts were deleted?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:20 pm

eddie wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Perhaps sassy's posts were deleted?

I checked to see if that was the case, but no:

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t5795-germany-asks-cia-station-chief-to-leave#128665

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t5808-so-it-this-going-to-be-a-new-rule#128626

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:55 pm

Right ok.
Well don't know what to say to that really.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:25 pm

feelthelove wrote:Cass would make an excellent Moderator, I have never seen her be unfair or biased  I love you x

Tbh I think Ben should biff off the mods that are hardly here and recruit people that as here.
And yes, Cass and didge would be good, although Cass hates to get involved and speak out against her friends?
We need some women to even things out anyway Cool
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:28 pm

eddie wrote:
feelthelove wrote:Cass would make an excellent Moderator, I have never seen her be unfair or biased  I love you x

Tbh I think Ben should biff off the mods that are hardly here and recruit people that as here.
And yes, Cass and didge would be good, although Cass hates to get involved and speak out against her friends?
We need some women to even things out anyway Cool

You used to Mod Eddie, and were always very fair, would be happy to back you in such a role.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:30 pm

Eddie..I can you assure you that Sassy did leave posts last night condemning what Phil done, I know this as because I had posted In the same thread to also condemn Phil bringing your children into this...

But my post never got through as the thread was either locked or deleted, and my post was therefor scrubbed instantly as the page I was taken to was an error page.

Sassy had said to Phil not to email or PM her if he was going to continue behaving like he was.

My own post which did not show due to the locked or deleted thread read something like this....

Phil , you won't achieve the desired result you desire by including Eddies children in your posts..as a fellow parent like Eddie, I would be really pissed at this.

..it's not the way to go Phil and many people on
here are parents themselves , and I would imagine most on here are of the same opinion.

While I often have quarrels with Eddie, to involve her kids is just wrong , full stop...

And although I know it's only the kids names you are saying Phil, but you are still being overly personal with Eddie Phil and I'm sure she would rather you were personal with her and not her kids, one of them is a toddler Phil.

Phil, you expect many to try to understand homosexuality ..and if they don't   Or even mock it a little, then you would go off your dinger chief, the same respect has to be shown to people with kids Phil..

I don't want any part of anyone bringing folks kids into bickering here, it's just poor and and unacceptable, and Phil, Im not meaning to have a go at you here, but that sig you use on BF..It's like mocking the wee lass being missing, that's now I read it anyway.

Anyway, I understand you have battles Phil, sometimes many of us do, but the kids thing is just no good, I know you can be a decent lad Phil, but this involving kids won't do you any favours.

As a parent myself I don't like anything like that.

This is very similar to how my post went last night, not as Nems the bitter Lemon would try to imply...forgive me for being a bit busy with the kids going on trips etc Nems, I also have to pick up my daughter from T in the park later tonight...just incase your wondering where I am.

Leave me out Nems, I've said what I have to and I also saw Sassy's posts condemning Phil and the one where she asked Ben to remove even her own post once she thought Phil had the chance to read it...

I would have thanked Sassy as well as Cass , had that of been about my kids..for Sassy more than played her part at discouraging Phil from writing Eddie's kids names.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:49 pm

Thank you JD x
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:50 pm

Actually Eddie, I think Sphinx would be great, for one like you has moderated, she has run her own sites, would add more political balance tot he admin team, and the pair of you have worked together moderating and are both very fair.
Plus if Cass joined, 3 females would bring more balance to the admin team

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:51 pm

Phildidge wrote:Actually Eddie, I think Sphinx would be great, for one like you has moderated, she has run her own sites, would add more political balance tot he admin team, and the pair of you have worked together moderating and are both very fair.
Plus if Cass joined, 3 females would bring more balance to the admin team

Sphinx is great!  cheers 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:00 pm

eddie wrote:Thank you JD x

That's ok Eddie..I stand by every word of it x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:03 pm

Joy Division wrote:
eddie wrote:Thank you JD x

Whats up with you?
You have been on and off all afternoon like a whore's drawers.
Wonder why Ben deleted some of Sassys posts?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:06 pm

Nems wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Whats up with you?

What do you mean nems?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:12 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

Whats up with you?

What do you mean nems?
If Sassy was as active as Cass why do only two of her posts remain?
It just seems weird that Ben comments on being too lazy to delete Cass's so why delete Sassys? If she was as active as Cass and as vociferous in her condemnation it doesn't seem fair, after all Sassy was obviously miffed not to get the recognition

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:13 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:

What do you mean nems?
It just seems weird that Ben comments on being too lazy to delete Cass's so why delete Sassys? If she was as active as Cass and as vociferous in her condemnation it doesn't seem fair, after all Sassy was obviously miffed not to get the recognition

Oh I see.
No idea?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:18 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

Oh I see.
No idea?

Sorry I was just watching Didge BJ video  Shocked 
Me either double D

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:49 pm

well good morning my little chickadees. top o' the morning to ya (ok I'm re-reading an Irish travel book).

First things first - Sassy was indeed on - she told me she sent PM to Ben and then did make posts to him who shall not be named telling him to stop. when I saw that slamming was his plan I thought I would try and follow him to show where he had posted as a trail to the admin and mods. - of course not being a techie I have no idea if they could get rid in any other way. Sassy did put an open post telling him to not contact her in any form until he apologised and got back on track. I sympathize with her desire to help and not cut him off but I did warn her in case he has personal details about her cause I could see him now targeting her. JD's post I did not see as by that time ben had come on and starting getting rid - I did say feel free to delete mine as well which lead onto.....

Didge thinking I was after him for no reason at all which if you weren't here could be inferred from reading how the posts were in order. also the fact that the big babies I lived with were whining they were hungry and then big storm came in and we unplugged everything - I couldn't get back in time to clear that up. so he is back and that is goodx

FAO BEN - leave out the booze Boyle - cheap or otherwise - and get to a massage place or visit a chiropractor or look online at relax the back and get a theracane - its helped me a lot. meantime do the hot water bottle thing on the base of your neck - you fan get one at CVS or Walgreens
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:53 pm

Nems wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Whats up with you?

Nothing up with me Nems, all I wanted to confirm was that both Cass and Sassy condemned what Phil had wrote, and I can totally understand that.

I don't have a clue why they were deleted, possibly incase the whole board was invaded as when I did look in last night, Phil had several threads running at once and was totally of order about Eddies bairns.

There are some things I will back Phil up on..like politics , but not this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:54 pm

Cass wrote:well good morning my little chickadees. top o' the morning to ya (ok I'm re-reading an Irish travel book).

First things first - Sassy was indeed on - she told me she sent PM to Ben and then did make posts to him who shall not be named telling him to stop. when I saw that slamming was his plan I thought I would try and follow him to show where he had posted as a trail to the admin and mods. - of course not being a techie I have no idea if they could get rid in any other way. Sassy did put an open post telling him to not contact her in any form until he apologised and got back on track. I sympathize with her desire to help and not cut him off but I did warn her in case he has personal details about her cause I could see him now targeting her. JD's post I did not see as by that time ben had come on and starting getting rid - I did say feel free to delete mine as well which lead onto.....

Didge thinking I was after him for no reason at all which if you weren't here could be inferred from reading how the posts were in order. also the fact that the big babies I lived with were whining they were hungry and then big storm came in and we unplugged everything - I couldn't get back in time to clear that up. so he is back and that is goodx

FAO BEN - leave out the booze Boyle - cheap or otherwise - and get to a massage place or visit a chiropractor or look online at relax the back and get a theracane - its helped me a lot. meantime do the hot water bottle thing on the base of your neck - you fan get one at CVS or Walgreens

Helloo
emailed yaxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:58 pm

Cass wrote:well good morning my little chickadees. top o' the morning to ya (ok I'm re-reading an Irish travel book).

That's pretty much how I remember it as well Cass, both you and Sassy were all for getting Phil's threads taken down...once I finished typing my message onto one of the threads, it did not send as it had either been locked or deleted amd I can remember which thread exactly as there were a few of similar nature..

So mine never came through and by that time I was actually getting tired, so I just thought if there is mention of this in the morning I will write basically what I had written that never made it through , in that I strongly disprove of what Phil had written.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:05 pm

effing kindle........right ......next

mod? moi? ummmmmmm hmmmmmmm not wanting to seem ungrateful but no. I am going part time to de-stress NOT to be hunched over my kindle. I think its already got the right balance. Maybe a new section for new posters and after a certain number of posts they can then access the main forum (they can see everything but cannot post) - just my opinion but I understand Ben's reasoning and its his gig. one thing ive learned from living in a border state is no matter how many controls, checks and people manning - some bad people will always slip through the net. Eds is right though it takes a lot to get me to call out people. 1) because I like you ALL andjust wish you could let it go.....we are all adults so ignore those who bug you but I think deep down secretly that some love to stir the pot and fan the flames for reasons that are not in my head.
Eds you are welcome and didge was also mentioned would've done it for anybody though - but I wont give him any more cheap thrills by talking about it. give us a snog then old girl xx
and last but not least - yes I do love a good sausage but I did NOT smuggle any back......after an 11 hour flight and a 5 hour stopover can you imagine what state they would be in? ok I would've eaten them but.........I will cop to 2 jars of Tescos finest goosefat jars - which will be delicious on my rosaries today.

listen I genuinely like all if you - love some of you dearly
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:09 pm

part 3......sigh.......

but please stop.....baiting each other, inneuendos and insinuations, bringing up stuff from old boards, the random name calling childish posts out of the blue - we can move forwards! and keep this board great! BEN needs YOU! Let's do this! United we Stand! YeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaawwwwwwww xxxx
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:11 pm

ok now I need a drink......915 am is okay for MIMOSAS! !! To hell with the laundry.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:12 pm

Cass
Why you put goose fat on your rosaries? Do you have a rash ? Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:14 pm

Nems wrote:

Helloo
emailed yaxx

about time woman xx
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:17 pm

Nems wrote:Cass

ok you now must clean my sofa and I just coughed up my iced tea all over it.......book yer ticket.

ROASTIES YOU STOOPID KINDLE.......I give up
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:37 pm

Cass replied to each of "Moira's" posts to make them more visible. Sassy did indeed post to Catman tell him to stop and that nobody would ever stick up for him again when he was acting that way, and she also PMed me to let me know what was going on. She asked within her post to Catman for me to delete it after I'd taken care of the other threads.

When I came back on the first thing I saw were these weird-looking headlines in the feed and then I saw I had a new PM. A small lightbulb formed over my head and sure enough, the PM was about the weird-looking headlines.

So, Cass and Sassy were both a big help, thanks to each of you.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:38 pm

Cass wrote:
Nems wrote:Cass

ok you now must clean my sofa and I just coughed up my iced tea all over it.......book yer ticket.

Thank you Cass for dealing with the vermin  Cracki16 She's got a flippin cheek Cass, ask her about her push up brain Thank you Cass for dealing with the vermin  Angel_18 x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:57 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Cass wrote:

Thank you Cass for dealing with the vermin  Cracki16 She's got a flippin cheek Cass, ask her about her push up brain Thank you Cass for dealing with the vermin  Angel_18 x

Not to mention my temperamental parptop  :asbluras: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:05 pm

Nems wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

hmmm a push up brain......now there's something I could really use......parptop? I don't think I want to know.....I'm still recovering from didge's angel thread.........
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:11 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Cass replied to each of "Moira's" posts to make them more visible. Sassy did indeed post to Catman tell him to stop and that nobody would ever stick up for him again when he was acting that way, and she also PMed me to let me know what was going on. She asked within her post to Catman for me to delete it after I'd taken care of the other threads.

When I came back on the first thing I saw were these weird-looking headlines in the feed and then I saw I had a new PM. A small lightbulb formed over my head and sure enough, the PM was about the weird-looking headlines.

So, Cass and Sassy were both a big help, thanks to each of you.

welcome. you can pay me in brisket 3 x10 lbs. a few dozen rings of garlic pecan smoked sausage and a picture of Tony Romo's face to use on the dart board.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:14 pm

Nems wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Thank you Cass for dealing with the vermin  Spit_c10 You and your phone, it just never gets old Thank you Cass for dealing with the vermin  Giggle33 x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:16 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Nems wrote:

Thank you Cass for dealing with the vermin  Spit_c10 You and your phone, it just never gets old  Thank you Cass for dealing with the vermin  Giggle33 x

You is mocking the afflicted!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:19 pm

Nems wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Thank you Cass for dealing with the vermin  Spit_c10 You and your phone, it just never gets old  Thank you Cass for dealing with the vermin  Giggle33 x

You is mocking the afflicted!

I will stand with you.....for those of us with predictive text challenges or machines that don't respond - UNITES
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:20 pm

ok see that.....right there .......ITS UNITED YOU STOOPID THING

I give up
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:25 pm

Cass wrote:ok see that.....right there .......ITS UNITED YOU STOOPID THING

I give up

Thank you Cass for dealing with the vermin  Giggle34 Brilliant!! Love you girls Thank you Cass for dealing with the vermin  Rofl17 xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next