NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gambian President Yahya Jammeh: Gays are ‘vermin’ and should be treated worse than mosquitoes

5 posters

Go down

Gambian President Yahya Jammeh: Gays are ‘vermin’ and should be treated worse than mosquitoes Empty Gambian President Yahya Jammeh: Gays are ‘vermin’ and should be treated worse than mosquitoes

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:04 am

Gambian President Yahya Jammeh has referred to gay people as “vermin”, saying they should be dealt with in the same way as mosquitoes which cause malaria.

President Jammeh made the comments on Tuesday. He has in the past referred to gays as a threat to humanity, saying a year ago that gay rights were a “great mistake” for Africa and that “human beings of the same sex cannot marry or date”.

“We will fight these vermins called homosexuals or gays the same way we are fighting malaria-causing mosquitoes, if not more aggressively,” he said in a speech made to mark the country’s 49th anniversary of independence from Britain.

Echoing similar sentiments made by a representative of the Ugandan Government also today, the Gambian president suggested the country would not accept aid from any country if the welfare of LGBT people is a condition.

“We will therefore not accept any friendship, aid or any other gesture that is conditional on accepting homosexuals or LGBT as they are now baptised by the powers that promote them,” he said.

“As far as I am concerned, LGBT can only stand for Leprosy, Gonorrhoea, Bacteria and Tuberculosis; all of which are detrimental to human existence,” he added.

Mr Jammeh has ruled Gambia since a military coup in 1994.

In 2008, he was strongly criticised by EU officials after he vowed to introduce laws stricter than those in Iran, where gay acts between men are punishable by death.

The president retracted a threat to decapitate gay people in Gambia, but said they would be driven out of their homes.

Same-sex activity in the country is punishable by up to 14 years imprisonment.

Earlier today a Ugandan minster said Ugandans would rather “die poor” and give up international aid, than give up a soon-to-be introduced law which further criminalises homosexuality.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/02/18/gambian-president-yahya-jammeh-gays-vermin-tackled-like/

Is it wrong to post such topics, or is it best that we don't post them, for a worry about causing offense?

Please Discuss...

Back to top Go down

Gambian President Yahya Jammeh: Gays are ‘vermin’ and should be treated worse than mosquitoes Empty Re: Gambian President Yahya Jammeh: Gays are ‘vermin’ and should be treated worse than mosquitoes

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:06 am

I find Yahya Jammeh's views far more offensive than posting them and showing them to the world ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Gambian President Yahya Jammeh: Gays are ‘vermin’ and should be treated worse than mosquitoes Empty Re: Gambian President Yahya Jammeh: Gays are ‘vermin’ and should be treated worse than mosquitoes

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:17 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:I find Yahya Jammeh's views far more offensive than posting them and showing them to the world ...

I post such topics, because i believe in human rights, and when some fucking racists and homophobes, they tell me that it's wrong to post these stories, then they cling to the gay people, that don't really say that much over civil rights issues, but merely contribute to such threads (when they feel the need to)

I say FUCK YOU!....You can pick and choose the discussions that you want to get involved in, but some get in bed with racists and homophobes, from time to time...Perhaps we need the militants as much as the lilly livered Liberals, that don't know what they are talking about?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:23 am

LIBERAL PARTY!

C**s!

::rambo:: ::rambo:: ::rambo:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:37 am

it is so retarded that a continent so fucked up by the church play such homage to it.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:02 am

Catman wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:I find Yahya Jammeh's views far more offensive than posting them and showing them to the world ...

I post such topics, because i believe in human rights, and when some fucking racists and homophobes, they tell me that it's wrong to post these stories, then they cling to the gay people, that don't really say that much over civil rights issues, but merely contribute to such threads (when they feel the need to)

I say FUCK YOU!....You can pick and choose the discussions that you want to get involved in, but some get in bed with racists and homophobes, from time to time...Perhaps we need the militants as much as the lilly livered Liberals, that don't know what they are talking about?

Why shouldn't you post these kind of stories? Who said you shouldn't?

Abhorrent views like above should always be highlighted and condemned.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:19 am

I see no problem posting these stories, and agree such news should be brought to attention. I see however you haven't outgrown the veiled attacks throught rants at liberals in general ... Yawnnnnnn
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:34 am

'Hope' NOT 'Hate' eh phil? You should trying understanding that, from time to time Wink
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:08 am

Eilzel wrote:I see no problem posting these stories, and agree such news should be brought to attention. I see however you haven't outgrown the veiled attacks throught rants at liberals in general ... Yawnnnnnn

Fucking homophobe

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:33 am

Eilzel wrote:'Hope' NOT 'Hate' eh phil? You should trying understanding that, from time to time Wink

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 'Hope' NOT 'Hate'  ::happ::  ::happ::  ::happ::  ::happ::  ::happ::  ::happ:: 

That's a good motto.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:00 pm

Eilzel wrote:I see no problem posting these stories, and agree such news should be brought to attention. I see however you haven't outgrown the veiled attacks throught rants at liberals in general ... Yawnnnnnn

Yes but you are forgetting its always all about Phil x
(Dont worry Phil I am fucking off now)
 lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:24 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Eilzel wrote:'Hope' NOT 'Hate' eh phil? You should trying understanding that, from time to time Wink

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 'Hope' NOT 'Hate'  ::happ::  ::happ::  ::happ::  ::happ::  ::happ::  ::happ:: 

That's a good motto.

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/

Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:25 pm

Liberals(UK)= Wolves in sheep's clothing.  Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:30 pm

go gambia go !

::happ:: ::happ:: ::happ:: ::happ:: ::happ:: ::happ:: ::happ:: ::happ:: 

Last edited by Puriel on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:35 pm

There is absolutely nothing wrong with posting such threads.

Who has said you shouldn't, Mr Catman?

Black people all over the world seem very homophobic.

I recall these issues being brought up on British TV - homosexuality in the black and asian communities. Apparently it is a very sensitive subject - why is it so different in those communities Mr Catman?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:36 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:There is absolutely nothing wrong with posting such threads.

I recall these issues being brought up on British TV - homosexuality in the black and asian communities.  Apparently it is a very sensitive subject - why is it so different in those communities Mr Catman?

black and white unite ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:37 pm

Puriel wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:There is absolutely nothing wrong with posting such threads.

I recall these issues being brought up on British TV - homosexuality in the black and asian communities.  Apparently it is a very sensitive subject - why is it so different in those communities Mr Catman?

black and white unite ?

Crikey, that should be the new Hope Not Hate!  :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:41 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Puriel wrote:

black and white unite ?

Crikey, that should be the new Hope Not Hate!    :D 

' Black and White unite against the Shite'.

::happ::  ::happ::  ::happ::  ::happ::  ::happ::  ::happ::  ::happ::  ::happ:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:48 pm

absolutely disgusting, thats all i can say...

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:11 pm

Phil you are full of hate, even for those with nothing against you
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:13 pm

Eilzel wrote:Phil you are full of hate, even for those with nothing against you

bloody homophobe.  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:15 pm

Rubbish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:52 pm

Catman wrote:

Rubbish.

I admire your honesty in admitting you are full of shit. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:27 pm

Catman wrote:

And for those of us who speak English?
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:31 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Catman wrote:

And for those of us who speak English?

I think hes pissed already. the irony being its on taxpayers money.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down