NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Locked threads

+11
nicko
Original Quill
Lone Wolf
veya_victaous
Cass
Ben Reilly
Fluffyx
SEXY MAMA
Irn Bru
Raggamuffin
eddie
15 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Locked threads  - Page 2 Empty Locked threads

Post by eddie Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

@KD My son uploads my vids etc

@JD we will,have to agree to disagree on your opinions.
All of them.
Thanks.

@admin: I'm done talking now thanks, but I do hate being interrupted  Razz 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Locked threads  - Page 2 Empty Re: Locked threads

Post by Irn Bru Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:55 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

No this is the second time now you have done this, always with me as well, which also proves your bias!

Perhaps forumotion have changed the panel?
I believe he wouldn't lie didge?

I'm off to bed
Night people xxx

No I mean he has now done this twice, and at least he had the decency to delete the last one, where now I have to come to another thread to post a reply, it is underhanded and shows his bias.
To me he is not fit to be a moderator, because of his bias towards other posters, I am very happy with the pothers, but as seen he has this chilish grudge with me all the time.
It is such a coincidence that sassy brings up the exact same thing Irn did in a PM to me, in regards to something between myself and Nems, it proves my point they are in collusion all the time

Behave yourself Didge. It was a reply to test the system and you know it.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:56 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

No I mean he has now done this twice, and at least he had the decency to delete the last one, where now I have to come to another thread to post a reply, it is underhanded and shows his bias.
To me he is not fit to be a moderator, because of his bias towards other posters, I am very happy with the pothers, but as seen he has this chilish grudge with me all the time.
It is such a coincidence that sassy brings up the exact same thing Irn did in a PM to me, in regards to something between myself and Nems, it proves my point they are in collusion all the time

You abusing our powers again now with threats to me?

You replied to the post already linked yet again as you did the other night

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:57 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:

Perhaps forumotion have changed the panel?
I believe he wouldn't lie didge?

I'm off to bed
Night people xxx

I don't know what you're talking about didge??
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:58 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

The other night he did the same, he replied on a locked thread to me, hence why I started a chat with him via PM.
He also brought up this crap from the past about Nems, not mentioning her name, but I knew exactly what he meant to have Sassy say the same crap today

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:05 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:

The other night he did the same, he replied on a locked thread to me, hence why I started a chat with him via PM.
He also brought up this crap from the past about Nems, not mentioning her name, but I knew exactly what he meant to have Sassy say the same crap today

Ok well I'm not sure what happened because I wasn't there but both Ben and Irn have said they're able to post on a locked thread....on ado I pretty sure we couldn't and on my private forum you can't?
But forumotion change admin panels all the time.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:07 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Ok well I'm not sure what happened because I wasn't there but both Ben and Irn have said they're able to post on a locked thread....on ado I pretty sure we couldn't and on my private forum you can't?

Maybe things have change Eddie, still after being told the thread is locked, the post still stands.
Anyway am only going to deal with any issue, with the other mods, because I do not trust him to be impartial, as seen to many times he jumps in to defend only certain people and as seen holds grudges with me and like you will speak my mind on what I see as wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:11 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:

Maybe things have change Eddie, still after being told the thread is locked, the post still stands.
Anyway am only going to deal with any issue, with the other mods, because I do not trust him to be impartial, as seen to many times he jumps in to defend only certain people and as seen holds grudges with me and like you will speak my mind on what I see as wrong

Fair enough didge x
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:17 am

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

What threat? And while you are banging on about revealing the contents of PMs you are doing exactly the same thing yourself.

Your attempts to smear me are unfounded and without substance but if you have anything to go on then put up or shut up.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:21 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

What threat? And while you are banging on about revealing the contents of PMs you are doing exactly the same thing yourself.

Your attempts to smear me are unfounded and without substance but if you have anything to go on then put up or shut up.

You told me to behave, that I constitute as a threat. 

It was needed to be revealed as my concern of more collusion, being as this exact same topic was brought up again today, after you brought up this same topic from the past only the other day. To me that is a concern, and to me seems more than a coincidence, where as Nems has stated she has moved on from but both of you poorly used to try and point score where it had nothing to do with you, where you remember that but not the abuse thrown about my family, how convenient.
So as seen, you are not deemed as viable as of being in such a trusting position and I have every right to feel concerned after now two occasions you reply only to me on locked threads

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:27 am

all of you just stop it.

this is just dragging up old stuff yet again. ad nauseum. its boring as hell and not fair to ben and others who frankly don't give a damn.

I love you all but for the love of God stop thinking you're all Hercule Poirot or trying to allegedly catch others out in lies or whatever.IT DOESNT BLOODY MATTER SO PLEASE MOVE ON!!!!!!

Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:28 am

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

You told me to behave, that I constitute as a threat. 

It was needed to be revealed as my concern of more collusion, being as this exact same topic was brought up again today, after you brought up this same topic from the past only the other day. To me that is a concern, and to me seems more than a coincidence, where as Nems has stated she has moved on from but both of you poorly used to try and point score where it had nothing to do with you, where you remember that but not the abuse thrown about my family, how convenient.
So as seen, you are not deemed as viable as of being in such a trusting position and I have every right to feel concerned after now two occasions you reply only to me on locked threads

What did I threaten you with? Your justification for revealing the contents of a PM are ridiculous and you know it. They are PMs - supposed to do what they say on the tin.

I never mentioned anyone by name and your attempts to smear me are floundering due to lack of substance and it's obvious this has now come down to a personal vendetta. If you want to move on then you are quite at liberty to do so.

I'll judge you on that.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:29 am

Cass wrote:all of you just stop it.

this is just dragging up old stuff yet again. ad nauseum. its boring as hell and not fair to ben and others who frankly don't give a damn.

I love you all but for the love of God stop thinking you're all Hercule Poirot or trying to allegedly catch others out in lies or whatever.IT DOESNT BLOODY MATTER SO PLEASE MOVE ON!!!!!!

That's it! I reporting your post  Razz 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:30 am

As you wish, me Lady.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:31 am

I agree Cass but I can't move on for continually having to defend myself against unfounded allegations.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:32 am

Didge wrote:

As you wish, me Lady.

Can we consider the matter closed then?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:33 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

As you wish, me Lady.

Can we consider the matter closed then?

My feelings remain the same, but I am respecting me lady's request.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:41 am

eddie wrote:

fine and I'm eating your cookies then......
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:47 am

Cass wrote:
eddie wrote:

:asboredas: 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:53 am

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Candy For Cass
Locked threads  - Page 2 11-02-hal4-candy-buyback-jh
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:57 am

veya_victaous wrote:

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Candy For Cass
Locked threads  - Page 2 11-02-hal4-candy-buyback-jh

whohoo.....SCORE......haapy hamster dance
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:58 am

eddie wrote:
Cass wrote:

Cool

want some candy instead?
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:33 am

Irn Bru wrote:
eddie wrote:Hang on  a minute!!!!!

@Irn: you cannot use your moderator status to unlock a thread I answer a post then  lock it again. That is a downright misuse of your mod status.

I like you and we have a good posting relationship but I'd never ever have done  that as a mod and it isn't right irn as no one can reply to you.

Not good.

Eddie, the threads are not locked to moderators - they look just the same as they normally do.

They don't have a padlock next to them then?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:53 am

Sassy wrote:
Korben_Dallas wrote:
Thanks ....
and to your other comment i am not in "residence"  Razz 
But i am happy to help anybody if i can
But i would not help anybody do anything illegal or show them how to do it even if i could  

I know you wouldn't.

@Nems, I've spoken to SM about it so it's nothing she didn't already know.

Over and out.

You did? Why would you do that to her? You are so spiteful you would hurt Sexy just to get her to dislike me?
Wow, you are a cold one. You are transparent. You tried to start a fight between Edds and I yesterday and when your bluff got called you turned it on to Sexy, a woman who has been incredibly supportive of you.
Nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:54 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I was going to say that I don't think Nems is mad, but the thread got locked.  Laughing 

Thanks Rags cheque in the post!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:46 am

I spoke to Sexy about it because we are friends and discuss all kinds of things and all the upfront and hidden abuse she gets. What we discuss is up to us.

Guess that was what Quill was up to when he was logged on but not posting last night, firing off lots of pms to his little army, so it could look like he wasn't involved. My dog spent the night being very sick, so I had the computer on while I kept an eye on him. Make sure to carry on doing his bidding.

Destroy your friendships Bee? would that be the one you have with Lovey where you let Quill abuse and accuse her and refuse to intercede. You call that a friendship?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:10 pm

Wow more paranoid accusations.

Interesting some posters can make accusations an claims, but others cannot, you cannot make it up how hypocritical some people are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:30 pm

I agree, you can't, that's why I always say exactly what I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:32 pm

That makes no sense as per usual, now you are just adding more people to a bitchfest that went on yesterday, trying to goad more people to fight, you really need to grow up and move on!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:36 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:39 pm

Sassy wrote::asboredas: 

Locked threads  - Page 2 98c70f48fb6d35ad16a810cb32ed0d58b9bfe345cae12c815a30d94fda7af849

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:42 pm

Nah, the trouble makers were the ones that made the first posts this morning. You missed by a mile, so you have some clearing up to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:45 pm

Sassy wrote:Nah, the trouble makers were the ones that made the first posts this morning.   You missed by a mile, so you have some clearing up to do.

And yet you have now tried to drag in Quill, who never got involved, showing you are also trying to start trouble and can never let anything go, and untill you do, I will be right there to keep exposing you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:49 pm

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:Nah, the trouble makers were the ones that made the first posts this morning.   You missed by a mile, so you have some clearing up to do.

And yet you have now tried to drag in Quill, who never got involved, showing you are also trying to start trouble and can never let anything go, and untill you do, I will be right there to keep exposing you

Didge, you might be stupid, I'm not. He was logged in for ages reading this section, it shows in who is on line who is in what section and then this morning his two most ardent followers immediately did posts about me AGAIN. 2+2=4, you don't even see the 2+2, never mind the 4, but I do. As I said, I was up because my dog was ill and I was keeping and eye on him and had the computer running.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:52 pm

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:

Didge, you might be stupid, I'm not.   He was logged in for ages reading this section, it shows in who is on line who is in what section and then this morning his two most ardent followers immediately did posts about me AGAIN.   2+2=4, you don't even see the 2+2, never mind the 4, but I do.   As I said, I was up because my dog was ill and I was keeping and eye on him and had the computer running.  

So as per usual Sassy starts off with yet more infantile insults, sorry but I back up many of my posts with knowledge not countless C&P as you do.
Reading something is just reading a thread, only your paranoia makes an absurd accusation claiming he is sending PM's, when again surprise, surprise there is no evidence, the fact is he never got involved and yet now you seek to goad him by making bullshit claims. 
So again I will continue to expose you until you get the message and move on, because he did not get involved an it is not a crime to read a thread when you are a member of a forum

Again grow up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:18 pm

There isn't a 'Whistling Dixie' emoticon is there? Shame.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:20 pm

Sassy wrote:There isn't a 'Whistling Dixie' emoticon is there?   Shame.

Locked threads  - Page 2 1329549707280_1172780

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:21 pm

Jee, that's priceless, I know just who to send it to!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:22 pm

Sassy wrote:Jee, that's priceless, I know just who to send it to!

Yourself, first class, or even better by City Link!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:24 pm

Oh I have a much better recipient in mind.

Now Didge, you wouldn't be not following your own advice and trying to keep this going would you? Surely not, not our own little Mandela, that would be too ironic!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:24 pm

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:There isn't a 'Whistling Dixie' emoticon is there?   Shame.

Your bang out of order here and obviously on a self -destruct mission.

Sassy, he's not even worth a reply, he's clearly pissed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:25 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Didge wrote:

That's what I thought lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:25 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Didge wrote:

I do not drink or do drugs like you Joy, so that is amusing to say the least, never mind am going to have so much fun with you

Happy days

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:26 pm

Sassy wrote:Oh I have a much better recipient in mind.

Now Didge, you wouldn't be not following your own advice and trying to keep this going would you?   Surely not, not our own little Mandela, that would be too ironic!

As I said Sassy, until you move on I am going to keep exposing you, it is that simple for you, learn to grow up and move on

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:28 pm

So, there's the admittance that you are not going to follow your own advice, and you had the cheek to talk about hypocrites. As for the don't drink, yea, we all believe that, not!

Tara chuck, things to do, and you ain't important.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:31 pm

Sassy wrote:So, there's the admittance that you are not going to follow your own advice, and you had the cheek to talk about hypocrites.   As for the don't drink, yea, we all believe that, not!

Tara chuck, things to do, and you ain't important.

I happily admit I am a hypocrite sometimes, no issue on that front, it shows I am always honest, where again clearly you never want to move on and constantly try to stir up things all the time, where again you try to goad Quill into this fight, so again until you move on I am going to keep exposing you until you get the message. 

It is that simple and I suggest you get used to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:36 pm

Didge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I do not drink or do drugs like you Joy, so that is amusing to say the least, never mind am going to have so much fun with you

Happy days

Laughing 

Right, best thing to Didge is go lie down and sleep it off.

Now I've nothing else to say to you when your in this condition.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:47 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Didge wrote:

Happy days

Laughing 

Right, best thing to Didge is go lie down and sleep it off.

Now I've nothing else to say to you when your in this condition.

Yes best you hide away Joy, because I cannot abide liars like you, I like people who are honest enough to speak the truth, but sadly you have failed and my suspicions about you have been recognised, I know your only intent here is to create as much problems for Ben as possible, this was evident when you defended the indefensible with Philagain.

Best you keep off the drugs as clearly it is fucking with your mind and memory.

Good thing you have nothing else to say, from now on I am going to keep exposing you and show up how clueless you are, I dont have to be nasty but just keep showing you up and at the same time enjoy myself, just as I did when I exposed your racism

::D::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:56 pm

..look Didge, I've taken a fairly rare step in reporting you for your false allegations regarding PM's which you can't prove (because they never existed ) ...and also for one of the names you insulted a female member with...

We can all take a bit of abuse Didge, but I think you went OTT with what you called Sassy.

I'm doing this not just for our good ,but also yours.

I don't like unfounded allegations either.

Like I said, it's for your benefit too, you maybe just need a wee talking to, maybe calm you down as your ok when you want to be.

Cheers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:02 pm

Joy Division wrote:..look Didge, I've taken a fairly rare step in reporting you for your  false allegations regarding PM's which you can't prove (because they never existed ) ...and also for one of the names you insulted a female member with...
We can all take a bit of abuse Didge, but I think you went OTT with what you called Sassy.
I'm doing this not just for our good ,but also yours.
I don't like unfounded allegations either.

Like I said, it's for your benefit too, you maybe just need a wee talking to, maybe calm you down as your ok when you want to be.

Cheers.

Joy I do not lose my temper unless someone is lying, so lets get some things straight, we both know you sent me those PM's. I am now clam again and happy that you have reported this as it will give me a chance to make Ben aware of what you are up to.
I never called Sassy anything but posted a picture or can you not tell the difference Joy, it seems the drugs have really fucked with your mind.
I now know how low you are and as I said I cannot abide with people who lie, so there is no false allegations, as you well know and in time you will expose even more to the forum how underhanded you are, you have pissed off to many people Joy, because of this, now you have done so with me.

As I say, I am not going to be nasty, just witty, best you get used to that

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next