NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erm...where are the missing threads?

2 posters

Go down

Erm...where are the missing threads? Empty Erm...where are the missing threads?

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:51 am

I could swear there were some threads that I contributed to this morning.  Now they are missing.  One was about feminists who challenge men for being polite.  WTF?

Sup? Are these prohibited subjects? I'd like to know, if so.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Erm...where are the missing threads? Empty Re: Erm...where are the missing threads?

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:05 am

I'll check into it, any more info you could give would be a big help. I've been offline most of the day, just didn't bother to log myself out.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Erm...where are the missing threads? Empty Re: Erm...where are the missing threads?

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:08 am

Yo homie, I found this one, is this what you meant?

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t3938-indian-elections-women-who-have-sex-outside-marriage-should-be-hanged-and-rape-is-no-big-deal-say-politicians#76318

Original Quill wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

I am not surprised at all. Alot of tyrannical men think this way,'this day and age' is a falliacy.

The thinking processes of some men are truly frightening but he means every word and so do many men who would agree.

I think equality can be a minefield for men in many ways if you open the door to a lady she may smile and thank you for being a gentleman, she may curse you and ask if i think she is too weak and pathetic to open the door for herself, if i don't open the door they might comment i'm an ignorant git...

confusing times... Smile 

The key here is to define yourself, and don't worry about the comments of another.  If a woman says: You don't need to hold the door for me just because I am a lady; you say: I'm not doing it because you are a lady, I'm doing it because I'm a gentleman.

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:15 am

Yeah, that's it, Ben. Not that I'm in love with the topic, but when I detect something is missing I always want to check it out.

Wha happened?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:19 am

Original Quill wrote:Yeah, that's it, Ben.  Not that I'm in love with the topic, but when I detect something is missing I always want to check it out.

Wha happened?

Well, that thread is still there, Mr. LaFontaine. Any others coming to mind?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:34 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Yeah, that's it, Ben.  Not that I'm in love with the topic, but when I detect something is missing I always want to check it out.

Wha happened?

Well, that thread is still there, Mr. LaFontaine. Any others coming to mind?

Where is it?  And who is Mr. LaFontaine?  

What others do you have in mind? Is there some secret you want to let me in on?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:44 am

Ok, I found it.  I was thinking it was in Misc. Did you put it back?

Now, who is Mr. LaFontaine?  You've got my curiosity up now.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down