NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Locked threads

+11
nicko
Original Quill
Lone Wolf
veya_victaous
Cass
Ben Reilly
Fluffyx
SEXY MAMA
Irn Bru
Raggamuffin
eddie
15 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Locked threads  - Page 3 Empty Locked threads

Post by eddie Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

@KD My son uploads my vids etc

@JD we will,have to agree to disagree on your opinions.
All of them.
Thanks.

@admin: I'm done talking now thanks, but I do hate being interrupted  Razz 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Locked threads  - Page 3 Empty Re: Locked threads

Post by Cass Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:31 pm

well there goes breakfast again........I'm out.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:10 pm

Joy Division wrote:..look Didge, I've taken a fairly rare step in reporting you for your  false allegations regarding PM's which you can't prove (because they never existed ) ...and also for one of the names you insulted a female member with...

We can all take a bit of abuse Didge, but I think you went OTT with what you called Sassy.

I'm doing this not just for our good ,but also yours.

I don't like unfounded allegations either.

Like I said, it's for your benefit too, you maybe just need a wee talking to, maybe calm you down as your ok when you want to be.

Cheers.

Are you freaking kidding me??? You reported didge yet you come out with the most vile language to people I've ever heard!!!

And you accuse him of drinking when you sit here and get stoned out of your box?
Unfuckingbelievable!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:05 pm

Sassy wrote:

Guess that was what Quill was up to when he was logged on but not posting last night...

Are you still stalking me?  Is this a sexual thing?  Cause there's no future in it...

Sassy wrote:...firing off lots of pms to his little army, so it could look like he wasn't involved.

*  I use PMs very rarely, maybe once or twice a month;
*  Mostly for salutations or congratulatory stuff;
*  I don’t use PMs to plot intrigues and war plans like you and the posse do; I post alone, and that way only I am responsible for what I say.

Sassy wrote:My dog spent the night being very sick, so I had the computer on while I kept an eye on him.

Tell the poor thing I know exactly how he feels...especially the keeping an eye on thing.

Sassy wrote:Destroy your friendships Bee? would that be the one you have with Lovey where you let Quill abuse and accuse her and refuse to intercede.   You call that a friendship?

Lovey?  Ahaa...important insight on how you recruit for the posse.  Was this on PM?

Last edited by Original Quill on Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:22 pm

Saw you were logged on and thought wait for it, wait for it, and there it is!

::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

PS I've called Lovedust Lovey practically since the time she was on ADO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:25 pm

Glad you enjoyed it.

Still stalking me?  Have you got a retainer from whomever?  

I hope so. Hardly worth it if it's a personal attraction.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:28 pm

Bless your little cottons Quill, you do like to think you're important don't you. My dog was important, you, on a scale of 0 - 10, minus 1000.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:34 pm

I'm sure the pup doesn't keep score like you. Give him a scratch behind the ears for me.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:09 pm

there's more bad feeling on this forum than has ever been on flap, can't people just have their say and then just leave it?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:02 am

nicko wrote:there's more bad feeling on this forum than has ever been on flap, can't people just have their say and then just leave it?

I tend to agree. I have tried to address it on another thread.

All I get is more melee in return.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:12 am

nicko wrote:there's more bad feeling on this forum than has ever been on flap, can't people just have their say and then just leave it?

lord knows why???

we cant even follow half of the disputes because people talk about PMs (which Admins CAN'T read by the way) or stuff from other forums..

I swear some people see to just like fighting for the hell of (I will admit I am guilty of that sometimes to Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed )

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:15 am

Well, it was rather strange that Quill made his post at 2.02, by which time we had all been getting along famously for at least 4 hours, so I didn't really see a reason for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:12 am

Sassy wrote:Well, it was rather strange that Quill made his post at 2.02, by which time we had all been getting along famously for at least 4 hours, so I didn't really see a reason for it.

And yet there is you keeping it going at 3.15 in the morning  Rolling Eyes 

Seriously! the middle of the fecking night.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:59 am

Nems wrote:
Sassy wrote:Well, it was rather strange that Quill made his post at 2.02, by which time we had all been getting along famously for at least 4 hours, so I didn't really see a reason for it.

And yet there is you keeping it going at 3.15 in the morning  Rolling Eyes 

Seriously! the middle of the fecking night.

Gawd long gone are the days I can stay up till 3:15am
I always loved the middle of the night/ early hours - magical time.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:39 am

At 3.15 in the morning I'm not too far from getting up!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:23 am

nicko wrote:At   3.15  in the morning I'm not too far from getting up!!

I'm up at 6:45am Nicko but I've got a feeling you're going to best me  lol! 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:38 am

eddie wrote:
nicko wrote:At   3.15  in the morning I'm not too far from getting up!!

I'm up at 6:45am Nicko but I've got a feeling you're going to best me  lol! 

One of the joys of being retired is you can do what suits yourself. For the last few years I've had periods when I simply can't sleep, and periods when I'll sleep for 12 hours. OH has a job that means he starts very early in the morning so, gets up about 4.30 and leaves 5 - 5.30, but sometimes he's not back until 6 at night gone and knackered (he is 64 bless him), so he'll have his dinner and be in bed by 8, sometimes earlier. So I go up with him for a bit, have a snuggle and a chat and come back down. My normal bed is about 12 - 1, but sometimes I know I'm not going to sleep and don't want to disturb him reading, so I'll stay up, and last night we were having a lot of fun on here in between doing other things, then I stay up, make him a coffee when he gets up, spend 10 minutes and I go to bed. The voluntary job I do once a week is in the afternoon, I can paint when I like, cook when I like, clean when I like. It's one of the joys of being older!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:42 am

I've never understood people who are afraid or dread growing old.
Imagine the fun you can have!!

My mum and dad were always looking forward to retirement. Unfortunately and sadly, my dad died before he got there.
That's always upsets me when I think about it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:49 am

Oh Eds it must do.   OH is due to retire next Feb, his company have asked him to stay on.   I'm fighting it every inch of the way, not only do I want him to retire because we want time together and doing his hours at his age is so tiring, but my Dad will be 93 then, just showing signs of beginning to need help, so it would be nice to move close to him to be on hand, or if necessary move in with him.   OH is happy for us to do that, but his firm still haven't got anyone to take over from him with the necessary qualifications.   I think it's very unfair of them to pressurise him.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:07 am

Sassy wrote:Oh Eds it must do.   OH is due to retire next Feb, his company have asked him to stay on.   I'm fighting it every inch of the way, not only do I want him to retire because we want time together and doing his hours at his age is so tiring, but my Dad will be 93 then, just showing signs of beginning to need help, so it would be nice to move close to him to be on hand, or if necessary move in with him.   OH is happy for us to do that, but his firm still haven't got anyone to take over from him with the necessary qualifications.   I think it's very unfair of them to pressurise him.

Companies are snit like that - they just flog people to death.
Keep pushing for his retirement as time is worth everything and money is meaningless if you haven't got the time.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:09 am

eddie wrote:I've never understood people who are afraid or dread growing old.

My mum and dad were always looking forward to retirement. Unfortunately and sadly, my dad died before he got there.

A good reason to fear growing old, i guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:10 am

Sassy wrote:Oh Eds it must do.   OH is due to retire next Feb, his company have asked him to stay on.   I'm fighting it every inch of the way, not only do I want him to retire because we want time together and doing his hours at his age is so tiring, but my Dad will be 93 then, just showing signs of beginning to need help, so it would be nice to move close to him to be on hand, or if necessary move in with him.   OH is happy for us to do that, but his firm still haven't got anyone to take over from him with the necessary qualifications.   I think it's very unfair of them to pressurise him.

Can't he reduce his hours?

They want him to stay on, he can retire if he wants - sounds like he has all the power - he can only ask.

They say we're better off keeping busy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:16 am

Perhaps he would like to carry on working, but doesn't want to admit it.  Laughing 

After all, he only has to say no.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:18 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Perhaps he would like to carry on working, but doesn't want to admit it.  Laughing 

After all, he only has to say no.

lmao

You're a bad lad Ragga!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:24 am

The best is when you can watch the dawn coming up, hundreds of times when i'v gone fishing it's been dark when i'v started,but when the sun starts to rise youcan see the mist coming off the water and see fish "topping" all around and the birds are just waking up, it's just magical. alas I can't do it any more and I miss it so much.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:24 am

He absolutely doesn't and has told his boss he has to get someone in who can do the job, otherwise he could be up the swanee come Feb. We have things we have planned, much more important than any old job. And I do get your snide remark Rags and it's water off a duck's back. When you have a great relationship, remarks don't touch you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:28 am

nicko wrote:The best is when you can watch the dawn coming up, hundreds of times when i'v gone fishing it's been dark when i'v started,but when the sun starts to rise youcan see the mist coming off the water and see fish "topping" all around and the birds are just waking up,  it's just magical. alas I can't do it any more and I miss it so much.

Sounds fantastic nicko.

I used to love being on exercise because of things like that - they'd always be in the middle of nowhere, of course, flaming awful, but the sights were fantastic.

How come you can't do it any more?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:28 am

nicko wrote:The best is when you can watch the dawn coming up, hundreds of times when i'v gone fishing it's been dark when i'v started,but when the sun starts to rise youcan see the mist coming off the water and see fish "topping" all around and the birds are just waking up,  it's just magical. alas I can't do it any more and I miss it so much.

I know just what you mean Nicko, absolutely fantastic time of day, but I'm a night owl, and prefer seeing it when it's nearly time for bed lol

Sorry you don't get the chance to go fishing anymore, when it's something you enjoy, that is a downside of getting older and not so healthy.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:32 am

I must admit I do like the quiet of the early morning hours - sunrise is fantastic.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:35 pm

This is a real shame...Bee, both you and Quill were once friends with Sassy.. and despite what Quill sometimes says about Sassy posse etc...I think he is still has a good side to him, without a doubt in fact...

Truth is..I like all three of you of you ,amd I thinks it's a real shame that this feud still goes on, and if I were ever in Oz I wouldn't think twice about having a pint with you Bee, I've always liked ya and you have a knack for putting extremists in their place Smile

Last edited by Joy Division on Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:23 pm

Well, we were having such fun until the idiot came out to play  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:28 pm

Course you didn't, what a load of rubbish. And as we have spent hours on here getting this site nice again, perhaps you could explain why you are trying to make sure it gets disrupted. I'm sure Ben and Veya will be very happy that their efforts have been for nothing again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:30 pm

Sassy wrote:Course you didn't, what a load of rubbish.   And as we have spent hours on here getting this site nice again, perhaps you could explain why you are trying to make sure it gets disrupted.   I'm sure Ben and Veya will be very happy that their efforts have been for nothing again.

Says the woman who is trolling a debating thread ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:Course you didn't, what a load of rubbish.   And as we have spent hours on here getting this site nice again, perhaps you could explain why you are trying to make sure it gets disrupted.   I'm sure Ben and Veya will be very happy that their efforts have been for nothing again.

You shouldn't put yourself down like that dear, have a bit of dignity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:33 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Your bang out of order here and obviously on a self -destruct mission.

Sassy, he's not even worth a reply, he's clearly pissed.

pirat 

AFRAID NOT,  JD...

Once again, Didge is bang on target..

Crude,  true ~ but still uncannily accurate, all the same !    cheers 

Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:34 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You shouldn't put yourself down like that dear, have a bit of dignity.

You can't read now? Oh dear - there's no end to your failings is there?  Razz 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

You however are a totally different kettle of fish, putting your nose in where it is neither wanted or needed, you mock black people, disabled people's people on benefits..

I've left you you without a name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:40 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You however are a totally different kettle of fish, putting your nose in where it is neither wanted or needed, you mock black people, disabled people's people on benefits..

I've left you you without a name.

Says the "man" who's sticking his nose in where it's not wanted or needed.  ::D:: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:35 pm

eddie wrote:I've never understood people who are afraid or dread growing old.

hugs xxxx

I'm with you though on the days gone by....used to think nothing about staying up tip the early morning...gave a couple of hours sleep then head off to work.....then came kids......and being up till early hours was no longer a choice but FACT! LOL
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:43 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Are you still stalking me?  Is this a sexual thing?  Cause there's no future in it...

I DON'T know how sassy finds time to sleep these days, what with the way she constantly stalks you and Nems across thise forum ~ and still has time for her snide asides against moi, FTL, Didge, Elizel..

*  I use PMs very rarely, maybe once or twice a month;
*  Mostly for salutations or congratulatory stuff;
*  I don’t use PMs to plot intrigues and war plans like you and the posse do; I post alone, and that way only I am responsible for what I say.

IF you have an "army", Quill, then I'm certainly not a part of it !
I reckon that the silly old biddy sassy is showing signs of early senility there ~ confusing the mutual despising of her by her various enemies on here, for some sort of "conspiracy" between us, when that has never been necessary !

AND, for the record, I only get PMs from Quill every couple of months or so ~ NOT days..

SASSY'S poor little mutt is probably sick of the sight of her ~ like many of us other poor souls on here..

Tell the poor thing I know exactly how he feels...especially the keeping an eye on thing.

NOT just me and LD, but also Nems, FTL, Sexy, Quill, and who knows how many others ???

Lovey?  Ahaa...important insight on how you recruit for the posse.  Was this on PM?

FOR YOUR information spacey sassy, you nasty old hag ~ LD and I agreed a couple of months ago that if I don't always defend her against Quill's occasional attacks, then lovie won't be defending you and I against one another's abuses, either..

TRUST you to get things arse 'round again, as usual, you pathetic and sozzled old crone.

That's not actually what I understood from the conversation we had a couple of months ago Bee. But two people sometimes interpret the same talk in a different way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiggy1976 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:47 pm

Sphinx that crazy cow admin used to lock threads from members who complained about her stupid rules.
Wiggy1976
Wiggy1976
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:49 pm

lovedust wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:

That's not actually what  I understood from the conversation we had a couple of months ago Bee. But two people sometimes interpret the same talk in a different way.

Bloody Hell Lovey, seems to me Quill and Bee are obsessed. Fancy me having the temerity to discuss the Know case and disagree with him. Obviously thinks he needs Bee's back up. Who the hell would ever need Bee's back up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiggy1976 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:52 pm

Hello Sassy, yes it's me Andrea Borman. I sneaked back in again but I am still banned.
Wiggy1976
Wiggy1976
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiggy1976 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:53 pm

Hey do you like my new signature?
Wiggy1976
Wiggy1976
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:54 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Joy Division wrote:
This is a real shame...Bee, both you and Quill were once friends with Sassy.. and despite what Quill sometimes says about Sassy posse etc...I think he is still has a good side to him, without a doubt in fact...

Truth is..I like all three of you of you ,amd I thinks it's a real shame that this feud still goes on, and if I were ever in Oz I wouldn't think twice about having a pint with you Bee, I've always liked ya amd tou have a knack for putting extremists in their place Smile

cyclops    NEITHER Quill nor I started this little war with sassy, JD ~ you can check those salient facts with Nems, FTL, Elizel...

SASSY declared us her enemies roughly a year ago, give or take a month either way..

And if you wonder who keeps it going, take a look at the Ruse thread, a classic target/hate thread, known as "Golden Gate Bridge," up in the US News section. Who started that thread, I wonder? Check and see...I didn't participate after the 4th page, yet it went on for an incredible 16-pages.

As I've often stated, I generally stay out of these disputes.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiggy1976 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:54 pm

Funny protest signature-

Andrea Borman.
Ben The Admin Here Is A Spastic.
Wiggy1976
Wiggy1976
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:55 pm

double post

Last edited by lovedust on Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiggy1976 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Hello Quill. It's me Andrea Borman. It's good to see you again. But I am still barred from here but I sneaked back in again.
Wiggy1976
Wiggy1976
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next