NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

beheadings

+4
Irn Bru
xtras
Tommy Monk
nicko
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

beheadings - Page 2 Empty beheadings

Post by nicko Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Have just watched how Mulims treat their prisoners. Can't believe how savage they are.Sickening just sickening.don't watch unless strong stomach.Liveleak beheadings.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

beheadings - Page 2 Empty Re: beheadings

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:30 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:well Irn...repulsive though I find that (being against the DP in any form) )though not against personal revenge)

dont you think that what is happening in these savage and benighted places is just a little bit different

lets face it their standards of "due process" are shall we say dubious to say the least....and at least madame guillotine is efficient..

Of course it is VIc. Chopping someone's head off is disgusting and barbaric and has no place in any decent society. Whether it's done by Muslims, Christians or any group it's wrong and those getting their heads lobbed off by extremists in the name war or just outright terrorism is sickening.

hmmm...well....whats wrong with chopping someones head off (as opposed to gassing/electrocuting/hanging/shooting/injecting).. surely the point is

the DP is barbaric...(not to mention pointless) per se....

HOWEVER

IF you are going to have a DP surely the main concern is that it should be as humane as possible

now you are not going to tell me that what is in that video is "humane"...not to mention as I say the fact that due process (and thus justice) is not exactly a priority in these places...
without reasonable doubt doesnt come into it .....

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:32 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:well Irn...repulsive though I find that (being against the DP in any form) )though not against personal revenge)

dont you think that what is happening in these savage and benighted places is just a little bit different

lets face it their standards of "due process" are shall we say dubious to say the least....and at least madame guillotine is efficient..

Of course it is VIc. Chopping someone's head off is disgusting and barbaric and has no place in any decent society. Whether it's done by Muslims, Christians or any group it's wrong and those getting their heads lobbed off by extremists in the name war or just outright terrorism is sickening.

hmmm...well....whats wrong with chopping someones head off (as opposed to gassing/electrocuting/hanging/shooting/injecting).. surely the point is

HOWEVER

IF you are going to have a DP surely the main concern is that it should be as humane as possible

now you are not going to tell me that what is in that video is "humane"...not to mention as I say the fact that due process (and thus justice) is not exactly a priority in these places...

I'm against the death penalty Vic.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:35 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

HOWEVER

it was a rhetorical statement irn...not an accusation....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:37 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Lefties don't do rhetorical

It strikes too close to their "values"

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:43 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

HOWEVER

I know that and I was just pointing out that I am against the death penalty but how they are put to death is way worse in some instances than it is for others.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:47 pm

I'm surprised some here compare a legally enforced death sentence, carried out after due process and established guilt in a court of law, and only awarded to some of The most dangerous of criminals, and carried out in a swift and relatively painless way, with what is happening to prisoners of Islamic jihadi nut cases, willy nilly, and for little to nothing in the way of crime other than to not agree with the nut cases and carried out in a more than brutal fashion, with no legal justification, due process, or court of law, and slowly hacked off head with a blunt knife......
And clearly a war crime!!!
Iron, are you seriously trying to reconcile the two as in any way being similar...????
Seriously....???
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:52 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I'm surprised some here compare a legally enforced death sentence, carried out after due process and established guilt in a court of law, and only awarded to some of The most dangerous of criminals, and carried out in a swift and relatively painless way, with what is happening to prisoners of Islamic jihadi nut cases, willy nilly, and for little to nothing in the way of crime other than to not agree with the nut cases and carried out in a more than brutal fashion, with no legal justification, due process, or court of law, and slowly hacked off head with a blunt knife......
Iron, are you seriously trying to reconcile the two as in any way being similar...????
Seriously....???

I wasn't trying to reconcile the two. I was merely pointing out that people were getting their heads chopped off in a christian country in Europe as recently as 1977.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:58 pm

nicko wrote:Have just watched how Mulims treat their prisoners. Can't believe how savage they are.Sickening just sickening.don't watch unless strong stomach.Liveleak beheadings.

Have you seen how Japanese treat their prisioners? Or how anyone treats the war prisioners.

I dont see the point of this thread Nicko?

Have you seen how some sick people torture animals?

I can go on but im sure you get the bloody gist!

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:59 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
nicko wrote:Have just watched how Mulims treat their prisoners. Can't believe how savage they are.Sickening just sickening.don't watch unless strong stomach.Liveleak beheadings.

Have you seen how Japanese treat their prisioners? Or how anyone treats the war prisioners.

Rolling Eyes 

Hey SM x

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:02 pm

Joy Division wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Rolling Eyes 

Hey SM x

Hiya JD hope you are well.

I think this must be a record in regards to who will out do each other on creating the anti muslim bashing threads? Lololol.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:11 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:I'm surprised some here compare a legally enforced death sentence, carried out after due process and established guilt in a court of law, and only awarded to some of The most dangerous of criminals, and carried out in a swift and relatively painless way, with what is happening to prisoners of Islamic jihadi nut cases, willy nilly, and for little to nothing in the way of crime other than to not agree with the nut cases and carried out in a more than brutal fashion, with no legal justification, due process, or court of law, and slowly hacked off head with a blunt knife......
Seriously....???
I wasn't trying to reconcile the two. I was merely pointing out that people were getting their heads chopped off in a christian country in Europe as recently as 1977.

Chopped off after proven guilty in court of law for only the most serious crimes, and done swiftly and relatively painlessly, or hacked off with a blunt knife by a rag tag bunch of barbarians for nothing more than not agreeing with said barbarians and with no legal justification or trial....???

Really?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:13 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Was that before the Geneva convention....?

And what's your point about treatment of animals?

In UK they have the highest standards of treatment in the world.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:14 pm

the second "great argument" in the leftist book of denial

we used to do things that were a tiny bit like that here( which "here is allowed to be geographically anything from a village to a continent)  a while ago (which "while" is allowed to be anything from 10 to 5000 years ago)

and that justifies THEM doing it now....

Last edited by victorisnotamused on Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:16 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

+1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:16 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Chopped off after proven guilty in court of law for only the most serious crimes, and done swiftly and relatively painlessly, or hacked off with a blunt knife by a rag tag bunch of barbarians for nothing more than not agreeing with said barbarians and with no legal justification or trial....???

Really?

+1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:17 pm

how the japanese treat prisoners, is that suppose to condone what muslims do...

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:20 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

There is a lot that still goes on and dont be so naive in thinking its all stoped after the Geneva convention.

Animal cruelty is far far higher for a 'so called ' civilised' country imo
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:41 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Tommy,that is what farmers, supermarkets etc would have you believe...

Have you seen the way cattle are rammed into a tiny space in the back of a truck ..side to side , head -to toe?..covered in shit and terrified?

Only to arrive at their destination to hear the screams of the other animals awaiting their fate...although they are stunned..it's what they have to endure before being stunned...

Yes I know other countries methods are barbaric, but we kid ourselves we are oh so good being 'humane' in the death of our cattle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:43 pm

which is why I prefer to hunt my food....

far better and far more humane...despite what didge thinks...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:51 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:which is why I prefer to hunt my food....

what kind of food do you hunt . Serious question

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:51 pm

what's wrong with beheading?

personally If I was sentenced to death I would prefer to be beheaded, better than hanging and much better than Chemical injection or electric chair. IMO

And why cant posters be specific, it is not 'Muslims' it is a specific group. Mexican Drug cartels still behead heaps more people than the few Middle eastern terrorist groups.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:52 pm

What if you severely injure it by the bullet not quite hitting the exact target and the animal is in severe pain until you can get to it, and your on rough ground and can't reach it for a minute or two...that animal will suffer badly...until you can out it out of it's misery

Your probably going to tell me you never miss your target Vic,,,but that will never be fail safe ,their is no guarantee you will always kill it outright first shot!

Rabbits are not very big anyway,,birds neither, unless it's a golden eagle  Laughing ...so there is always going to be a chance you maim it and cause it severe pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:05 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
There is a lot that still goes on and dont be so naive in thinking its all stoped after the Geneva convention.
Animal cruelty is far far higher for a 'so called ' civilised' country imo

Inside countries bound by Geneva convention or outside....???

And your 2nd point ....???

Care to clarify with some examples....???

And by the way, hope you are well sm.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:08 am

Joy Division wrote:

What if you severely injure it by the bullet not quite hitting the exact target and the animal is in severe pain until you can get to it, and your on rough ground and can't reach it for a minute or two...that animal will suffer badly...until you can out it out of it's misery

Your probably going to tell me you never miss your target Vic,,,but that will never be fail safe ,their is no  guarantee you will always kill it outright first shot!

Rabbits are not very big anyway,,birds neither, unless it's a golden eagle  Laughing ...so there is always going to be a chance you maim it and cause it severe pain.

generally JD it only a matter of seconds...what range do you think I shoot at with a shotgun

birds you can tell if you have a clean hit in the air...if in doubt...give it a second barrel....

rabbits...no more that 40 yards...how long do you think it takes to cover that??

If I.m shooting with a rifle...60-100 yards on a rabbit....with telescopic sights..rifle on a bipod.....

the rabbit is huge through a good sight

and I get better than half inch grouping at 100 yards....

head shot is ALWAYS either going to miss entirely or kill think about it...

moreover even if you do hit elsewhere in the body...a .17 HMR IS GOING TO KILL.....not wanting to be graphic...but you hit a rabbit in the body with a .17HMR.....and it explodes...which is WHY they are head shot...

NOW...there IS, even having said that, an outside chance that an animal may indeed be injured...so always have a second shot available...and its fairly rare...as opposed to the routine and often prolonged misery inflicted on farmed stock...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:11 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

what kind of food do you hunt . Serious question

mainly rabbit and pigeon at this time of year, but also game and waterfowl in season....

might get a bit of boar hunting in later this year in the black forest
and or a bit of deer stalking up in bonney scotland.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:14 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Seriously....???

Really?

I've already said that I wasn't trying to reconcile the two and merely pointing out that people were getting their heads chopped off in a christian country in Europe as recently as 1977 so what's your pont in asking me,,,,,,,really?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:20 am

Iron, you are comparing apples with carrots man.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:22 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Really?

I've already said that I wasn't trying to reconcile the two and merely pointing out that people were getting their heads chopped off in a christian country in Europe as recently as 1977 so what's your pont in asking me,,,,,,,really?

we used to do things that were a tiny bit like that here( which "here is allowed to be geographically anything from a village to a continent) a while ago (which "while" is allowed to be anything from 10 to 5000 years ago)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:28 am

victorisnotamused wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Really?

we used to do things that were a tiny bit like that here( which "here is allowed to be geographically anything from a village to a continent)  a while ago (which "while" is allowed to be anything from 10 to 5000 years ago)

Well no it doesn't justify them doing it and as you are relying to me I hope you are not suggesting that I am.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:34 am

then what are you doing...

at least you are saying by implication.that because we did this then we should shut up and say nowt...

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:47 am

victorisnotamused wrote:then what are you doing...

at least you are saying by implication.that because we did this then we should shut up and say nowt...

What I am doing is merely pointing out that people were getting their heads chopped off in a Christian country not that many years ago in 1977.

Now if you can explain to me how you feel that me saying that is in any way me justifying others doing it then I'd really like to know what rational you are using to come to that conclusion.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:54 am

Irn Bru wrote:

What I am doing is merely pointing out that people were getting their heads chopped off in a Christian country not that many years ago in 1977.

In which case my reply would be...and the relevence of that to the OP is??????
what bearing does that have on the case in hand??

Now if you can explain to me how you feel that me saying that is in any way me justifying others doing it then I'd really like to know what rational you are using to come to that conclusion.

perhaps not justifying....but rather as I said, saying by implication that we should not comment on it, especially negatively, since we were no better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:05 am

[quote="victorisnotamused"]
Irn Bru wrote:

In which case my reply would be...and the relevence of that to the OP is??????
what bearing does that have on the case in hand??

perhaps not justifying....but rather as I said, saying by implication that we should not comment on it, especially negatively, since we were no better.

No sorry. It was a post showing quite recent historical information relating to death by decapitating people and never in any way justifying others doing it.

You are way off the mark if you see it in any way as me justifying others doing it and what you have said doesn't in any way show that I have.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:28 am

Victor just got his arse kicked  ::smthg:: Laughing ::D:: :askissas:

(You were deliberately trying to imply Irn had said or meant things that he clearly never).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:48 am

That's exactly what they are saying we should do

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:32 am

nicko wrote:Of course it's a war crime, but it's only a "few" ain't it.

Of course it's only the few. If it was 'most' we'd be hearing of far more of them wouldn't we.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:46 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:

You mean like the uk who pays out millions in compensation to POWs for a bit of being shouted at??

Or imprisoned a royal marine sgt for doing his job and killing an insurgent??

Piss off, you Muslims are barbarians and need putting back I the Stone Age where you belong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:48 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

You mean like the uk who pays out millions in compensation to POWs for a bit of being shouted at??

Or imprisoned  a royal marine sgt for doing his job and killing an insurgent??

Piss off, you Muslims are barbarians and need putting back I the Stone Age where you belong

See, proof he clubs all Muslim together, thus he is led by hate, pure and simple and no different from Muslim extremists, two peas in a pod.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:01 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Or imprisoned  a royal marine sgt for doing his job and killing an insurgent??

Smelly, SM is a mother of two and is in now way condoning any barbaric killings in the name of Islam or the Q'ran.

You actually know she's isn't like that; most Muslims are not like that.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:10 am

SM,the point of my thread was to show that SOME muslims are vicious savages, I repeat SOME. what it's got to do with Japanese or animals I don't know. This barbarism is going on NOW. For people to think that this kind of beheading Is a quick death, your bloody stupid.Its done with a blunt knife not a heavy blade which would cut through quickly!!. Have any of you apologists actually watched the video?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:10 am

SM,the point of my thread was to show that SOME muslims are vicious savages, I repeat SOME. what it's got to do with Japanese or animals I don't know. This barbarism is going on NOW. For people to think that this kind of beheading Is a quick death, your bloody stupid.Its done with a blunt knife not a heavy blade which would cut through quickly!!. Have any of you apologists actually watched the video?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:12 am

Duplicate post
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:15 am

nicko wrote:SM,the point of my thread was to show that SOME muslims are vicious  savages, I repeat SOME. what it's got to do with Japanese or animals I don't know. This barbarism is going on NOW. For people to think that this kind of beheading Is a quick death, your bloody stupid.Its done with a blunt knife not a heavy blade which would cut through quickly!!. Have any of you apologists actually watched the video?

Seriously, I agree it is quite a poor way to die having your head slowly cut off, but there are countless other barbaric ways and I am sure you have seen the damage of a a bullet that can take half a face off leaving the person very much alive, so the point is the extremists will use something barbaric to entice fear from others, they want people to be scared of them and you play into their hands by doing so.

Nobody is saying what the extremists have done is right so stop with the absurd view anyone is being apologists, what you are doing is playing into the extremists hands, because they also want a war between the Muslims and all the rest and want you to be horrified at what they have done .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:27 am

You know folks...I think it's sickening that some terrorists have sawed their way through someone's kneck while alive,,and to hear that fucking horrible scream/ gargle just before the voice box is severed is harrowing...

But it does not mean every Muslim be ages like this man ffs,

We are peaking at extremely hysteria levels nowadays, sabe our disgust and dislike at the terrorist who do this..not at every other Muslim who doesn't.

We come across as a bitter , hateful nation when some amongst us talk as if every Muslim carries out despicable acts.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:29 am

DIDGE,cut with the bullshit trying to turn around what I said.I am not afraid of Muslims why should I be? I am not talking about bullets,[ I think you mean Hollow Points ] I have seen the results of so called Dum Dum bullets close up,very nasty, I am talking about death from a blunt knife.Just comment on that without going off on a tangent.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:32 am

JD, your doing it again,read the fucking post before you comment, I said SOME Muslims not all.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:34 am

nicko wrote:DIDGE,cut with the bullshit trying to turn around what I said.I am not afraid of Muslims why should I be? I am not talking about bullets,[ I think you mean Hollow Points ] I have seen the results of so called Dum Dum bullets close up,very nasty, I am talking about death from a blunt knife.Just comment on that without going off on a tangent.

Well it seems very much you have done exactly what they want you yo do and fail to even understand why, so no bullshit, only that you fail to comprehend their objective.
So again why did they choose to be as barbaric as possible, it had nothing to do with being Muslim, what did it have to do with?

Take your time and learn something for a change

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:36 am

Joy Division wrote:You know folks...I think it's sickening that some terrorists have sawed their way through someone's kneck while alive,,and to hear that fucking horrible scream/ gargle just before the voice box is severed is harrowing...

But it does not mean every Muslim be ages like this man ffs,

We are peaking at extremely hysteria levels nowadays, sabe our disgust and dislike at the terrorist who do this..not at every other Muslim who doesn't.

We come across as a bitter , hateful nation when some amongst us talk as if every Muslim carries out despicable acts.

can anyone translate the above please ?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:37 am

Didge, I have not the faintest idea what you are saying, please do it again in English please.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:38 am

2014-06-04
nicko wrote:JD, your doing it again,read the fucking post before you comment, I said SOME Muslims not all.

Yes, you did , but the other day you again implied all Muslims were the same...why say two different things Nicko?

You do seem to buy it not this bullshit of all Muslims being nasty terrorists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next