NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

beheadings

+4
Irn Bru
xtras
Tommy Monk
nicko
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

beheadings Empty beheadings

Post by nicko Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:36 pm

Have just watched how Mulims treat their prisoners. Can't believe how savage they are.Sickening just sickening.don't watch unless strong stomach.Liveleak beheadings.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

beheadings Empty Re: beheadings

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:39 pm

I know its barbaric i can't watch it they have kids of 12 years old beheading people too, they tie them up like wild animals hands behind their backs then they do the deed it is repulsive  :aspukeas: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:49 pm

Desensitising the kids, turning them into programmed little footsoldiers. I wont watch it but as an aside what country are these beheadings in?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:23 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:I know its barbaric i can't watch it they have kids of 12 years old beheading people too, they tie them up like wild animals hands behind their backs then they do the deed it is repulsive  :aspukeas: 

...yes, just like when you and heavenly tosser sent images of dead people to Sassy when her daughter died...pictures of graves too.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:29 pm

Are you trying to divert the tread jd? what possible reason would you have to print that? just to start another argument perhaps?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:I know its barbaric i can't watch it they have kids of 12 years old beheading people too, they tie them up like wild animals hands behind their backs then they do the deed it is repulsive  :aspukeas: 

...yes, just like when you and heavenly tosser sent images of dead people to Sassy when her daughter died...pictures of graves too.

Are you hijacking the thread to your favourite topic JD??

I'm telling Ben on you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:16 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Are you hijacking the thread to your favourite topic JD??

I'm telling Ben on you

Aw, smelly! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:40 pm

Joy Division wrote:

when were these so called pictures sent and have you the proof because you i will sue you if you don't stop telling lies .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:45 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

when were these so called pictures sent and have you the proof because you i will sue you if you don't stop telling lies .

Well, we can ask Sassy on her return, it's not lies and you know it,,,it is the truth, but I won't say gospel , because that means shit,

So are you denying this totally then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:47 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Well, we can ask Sassy on her return, it's not lies and you know it,,,it is the truth, but I won't say gospel , because that means shit,

The only thing i sent to sassy was a video with lots of different boquets of flowers on it .

I don't need to answer your questions you are out for trouble again and i thought you were upset about your kid ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:49 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

The only thing i sent to sassy was a video with lots of different boquets of flowers on it .

I don't need to answer your questions you are out for trouble again and i thought you were upset about your kid ?

What about my kid?

And are you denying that you and him were goading sassy after her daughters death?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:50 pm

I'm waiting on you to sue me,please do it. Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:58 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Tell me what it is you mean about my wee boy then VOD?, he's lovely , so pretty in fact the wee girls in his nursery for him at the gate, he's so beautiful he is always mistaken for a wee girl!, he's just lovely...and he's here with me right now,,,

I suspect you mean I'm upset that you and the other God Botherer were calling him a retard just the other night?

Thats just your style though isn't it?

I see you were on the verge of calling a child a retard again, but it never came as you noticed Ben is logged on..and you much prefer to wait till it's quiet.

Your not even worth toilet paper , the pair of you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:11 pm

nicko wrote:Have just watched how Mulims treat their prisoners. Can't believe how savage they are.Sickening just sickening.don't watch unless strong stomach.Liveleak beheadings.

Completely barbaric.

Inhumane.

Evil.

And most certainly war crime.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:09 pm

Hey JD

Are your balls big enough to change your avatar to "fuck Allah"?

Or do you just chose your opponents well??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:47 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Tell me what it is you mean about my wee boy then VOD?, he's lovely , so pretty in fact the wee girls in his nursery for him at the gate, he's so beautiful he is always mistaken for a wee girl!, he's just lovely...and he's here with me right now,,,

I suspect you mean I'm upset that you and the other God Botherer were calling him a retard just the other night?

Thats just your style though isn't it?

I see you were on the verge of calling a child a retard again, but it never came as you noticed Ben is logged on..and  you much prefer to wait till it's quiet.

Your not even worth toilet paper , the pair of you.

i haven't noticed ben logging in i was at the doctors actually , and if ben wants to stop the name calling then he should have stopped it when veya wished cancer and death on me and my husband , then he should also stop it with your pal wishing death on me and picking on others on this forum for no reason .

There you go again with the insults , you wanted me to answer you but why should i when you are so uncivilized ?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:49 pm

Of course it's a war crime, but it's only a "few" ain't it.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:49 pm

JD - just discuss the thread, not the person starting it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:58 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:JD - just discuss the thread, not the person starting it.

Cum again Andy..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:00 pm

And there really is no need for that avatar - it's clearly only there to insult and upset visitors to the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:51 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:And there really is no need for that avatar - it's clearly only there to insult and upset visitors to the forum.

Aw.  Crying or Very sad .but you would be jumping about with glee if it were on degrading Muslims,,,

Best pull up Smelly then( not that I want smelly pulled up)..but just for fairness like.

Best thing to do Andy,,go to the shops, purchase handkerchiefs and wipe your eyes or arse with them , whatever you choose mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:27 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:And there really is no need for that avatar - it's clearly only there to insult and upset visitors to the forum.

I have to admit that I find that particular insult very offensive Andy regardless of the religious implications, I always have beheadings Sigh10

JD knows that too, I asked him to remove a similar avatar on a previous forum which he kindly agreed to do; I hope he does the same here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:29 pm

Joy Division wrote:

Aw.   Crying or Very sad .but you would be jumping about with glee if it were on degrading Muslims,,,

Best pull up Smelly then( not that I want smelly pulled up)..but just for fairness like.

Best thing to do Andy,,go to the shops, purchase handkerchiefs and wipe your eyes or arse with them , whatever you choose mate.

You have a problem with OBL getting the shit kicked out of him??

Interesting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:30 pm

I say let JD have his fun

The bar is now set

The gloves can come off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:37 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:I say let JD have his fun

The bar is now set

The gloves can come off

The gloves off?  Laughing 

Look smelly , you can dry your eyes with my testes mate.

I was just giving an example to the fake drama queens, if my avi had to go, then surely yours would too...

Arite lovey ?x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:50 pm

i love JD's avatar anything which mentions God has to be good Amen  Razz 

there is nothing new that God hasent' seen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:52 pm

I say let JD have his fun

The bar is now set

The gloves can come off

Back to top Go down

Post by xtras Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:00 pm

12 year olds beheading  Shocked  omg that just doesn't bear thinking about, not only for the poor victim but for the child doing the deed  Crying or Very sad 
xtras
xtras
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:09 pm

xtras wrote:

12 year olds beheading  Shocked  omg that just doesn't bear thinking about, not only for the poor victim but for the child doing the deed  Crying or Very sad 

it is terrible but they teach them young .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:09 pm

xtras wrote:

it is terrible but they teach them young .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:11 pm

xtras wrote:

how an that child ever grow up to be balanced or normal...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:12 pm

The bar is now set

The gloves can come off

when jd sets the bar it's that low you would have to tunnel to get under it... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:29 pm

I am beginning to wonder if JD and didge are not one and the same...

both are offensive to any normal human
neither can string together a reasonable sentence
both use very similar insults
both use very similar false arguments
and both react to provocation in a similar manner....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:36 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:I am beginning to wonder if JD and didge are not one and the same...

Look Victor, your supposed to be a grown man, you keep starting these nasty posts when I've not bothered you, you constantly do that with Didge too, now I can fire back anytime, but I don't want to...

But it's going around in circles , please pack this crap in and act your age man, your as bad as the halfwits gang..in fact, you're proving with most of your posts that your one of them...now grow man ffs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:41 pm

Joy Division wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:I am beginning to wonder if JD and didge are not one and the same...

Look Victor, your supposed to be a grown man, you keep starting these nasty posts when I've not bothered you, you constantly do that with Didge too, now I can fire back anytime, but I don't want to...

Yah recon????... ://?roflmao?/:   that would be like being fired on by an archer fish  ://?roflmao?/: 

But it's going around in circles , please pack this crap in and act your age man, your as bad as the halfwits gang..in fact, you're proving with most of your posts that your one of them...

and? one thing the half wits as you call them, have to their credit is their unwavering lack of hypocrisy, they dont (generally) post one thing one day and the opposite another when its needed to protect their "pet" project of the day...(like didges ridiculous defence of that ruddy turk). They say what they mean and mean what they say....I would disagree that I'm one of them and i doubt they would welcome me on board...few sailors welcome a fire demon on board ship.....
However...no matter how much I may disagree with some of their more extreme measures...at least they do know i respect their views, even whilst not necessarily agreeing

You might notice that if I do have a disagreement with the R/W ers here.....I dont feel the need to invoke the sixhirb insults you and your master/alter ego seem to have to rely on....

now grow man ffs.

Last edited by victorisnotamused on Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:43 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Yah recon????... ://?roflmao?/:   that would be like being fired on by an archer fish  ://?roflmao?/: 

But it's going around in circles , please pack this crap in and act your age man, your as bad as the halfwits gang..in fact, you're proving with most of your posts that your one of them...now grow man ffs.

About as funny as that hairdo of yours Victor , just a shame it's grey  Laughing

And talking of fish, I better put you back in the water, it was fun though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:51 pm

and what would you know about my hair do then JD.....you been peepin through my bathroom window eh???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:51 pm

Joy Division wrote:

The bar is now set

The gloves can come off

I was just giving an example to the fake drama queens, if my avi had to go, then surely yours would too...

Arite lovey ?x

Why??

They are not the same

Yours is openly christophobic

Mine offends only those who love Osama bin laden

Oh which you apparently are one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:53 pm

Joy Division wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

About as funny as that hairdo of yours Victor , just a shame it's grey  Laughing

And talking of fish, I better put you back in the water, it was fun though.

interesting statement.......what i wonder was fun though

did I hit the bell with my musings i wonder.....curiouser and curiouser...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:53 pm

I think whoever didge is in real life is extremely mentally unstable

If JD and didge are one and the same I would say that they are manifestations of two sides of an unstable mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:57 pm

Christians were still chopping people's heads of in Europe as recently as 1977. That year Mull Of Kintyre by Paul McCartney was top of the charts at Christmas time and Manchester United won the FA cup at Wembley beating Liverpool 2-1.

Not that long ago was it?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:00 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Arite lovey ?x

Why??

They are not the same

A good Christian would never find my avi offensive Smelly, nor my comments , they would recognise I'm not for those who think their religion is superior to others.

What I am is anti Muslim hater and tarring every single a Muslim with the same brush, I told you this before,,,one a Muslim commits an act of terrorism, some people label every one of them the same...

I don't think some ' Christians' on here would like if we tarred every Christian a terrorist for the actions of one...

Yes ...some Christians are involved and have been in acts of terrorism, not to mention many priests molesting children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:02 pm

Irn Bru wrote:Christians were still chopping people's heads of in Europe as recently as 1977. That year Mull Of Kintyre by Paul McCartney was top of the charts at Christmas time and Manchester United won the FA cup at Wembley beating Liverpool 2-1.

Well there you go folks,,,

I guess we are entitled to call them all dirty stinking white Christian murderers of the worst kind now eh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:03 pm

Irn Bru wrote:Christians were still chopping people's heads of in Europe as recently as 1977. That year Mull Of Kintyre by Paul McCartney was top of the charts at Christmas time and Manchester United won the FA cup at Wembley beating Liverpool 2-1.

you mean via legally sanctioned executions? or what

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:05 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:

you mean via legally sanctioned executions? or what

Legally Vic Sentenced in a court of law.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:11 pm

well Irn...repulsive though I find that (being against the DP in any form) )though not against personal revenge)

dont you think that what is happening in these savage and benighted places is just a little bit different

lets face it their standards of "due process" are shall we say dubious to say the least....and at least madame guillotine is efficient..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:13 pm

Joy Division wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Why??

They are not the same

A good Christian would never find my avi offensive Smelly, nor my comments , they would recognise I'm not for those who think their religion is superior to others.

What I am is anti Muslim hater and tarring every single a Muslim with the same brush, I told you this before,,,one a Muslim commits an act of terrorism, some people label every one of them the same...

I don't think some ' Christians' on here would like if we tarred every Christian a terrorist for the actions of one...

Yes ...some Christians are involved and have been in acts of terrorism, not to mention many priests molesting children.

So in answer to my question earlier - you don't have the balls to change you avatar to a "fuck Allah" one

Thought as much

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:19 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:well Irn...repulsive though I find that (being against the DP in any form) )though not against personal revenge)

dont you think that what is happening in these savage and benighted places is just a little bit different

lets face it their standards of "due process" are shall we say dubious to say the least....and at least madame guillotine is efficient..

Of course it is VIc. Chopping someone's head off is disgusting and barbaric and has no place in any decent society. Whether it's done by Muslims, Christians or any group it's wrong and those getting their heads lobbed off by extremists in the name war or just outright terrorism is sickening.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:22 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

So in answer to my question earlier - you don't have the balls to change you avatar to a "fuck Allah" one

Thought as much

Why would want to do that and be the same as many others on this forum though?

Religion doesn't interest me Smelly, it's complete bollocks IMO, what I don't like is when scores of people eat, breathe and shit racism and post nothing but constant racist bile tarring every Muslim as a terrorist...etc etc

Besides,,,I like my avatar ..kind of balances things out a little , and I don't have a problem with Muslims in general. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:29 pm

feelthelove wrote:

I have to admit that I find that particular insult very offensive Andy regardless of the religious implications, I always have beheadings Sigh10

JD knows that too, I asked him to remove a similar avatar on a previous forum which he kindly agreed to do; I hope he does the same here.

I agree ftl.

Unfortunately it is BigAndy9 who has asked him to remove it this time, which will spur him on even more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next