NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

such a pity just for the sake of some control by admin..

+3
Fluffyx
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

such a pity just for the sake of some control by admin.. - Page 2 Empty such a pity just for the sake of some control by admin..

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:49 am

First topic message reminder :

real debate could occur and the pointless abuse could be stopped...

I can only assume pointless bilge is better than no bilge at all...

Back to top Go down

such a pity just for the sake of some control by admin.. - Page 2 Empty Re: such a pity just for the sake of some control by admin..

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:53 am

Didge wrote:Yes some people say things like to a female poster how they perform FGM on their children, you really do not get much appalling than that.

Seriously there is so much of a bitch fest going on with people and how people can single out one when many are involved an being nasty, shows how conniving they are. JD has said some poor things, he is not alone, many have, I think some people need to take a reality check.

That's it Didge, many of us have said some shity things, but Nems and friends are propping up the worst in supporting the God freaks who speak about children in the most vile way..,not just mine, but SM's too..

A long and nasty habit,...

Let her enjoy her friends Didge,,,and I really had to laugh when she said you become like the company you keep  Laughing Laughing 

Back to top Go down

such a pity just for the sake of some control by admin.. - Page 2 Empty Re: such a pity just for the sake of some control by admin..

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:59 am

Didge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Your just the same as her though aren't you Eddie?...sneaky , two faced, nasty...amd I see AGAIN you've been discussing me on flap with snidey two faced nasty comments just like your friend Nems....again.

Not to mention the bullshit you've given Didge.

Joy, do not drag Eddie and me into another feud, we are both cool with each other.

You have said some poor things of late. because you have allowed others to wind you up, stick to debating, which is difficult because many of us are guilty of spouting off.
As seen  comprehensive arguments are better than throwing abuse as well.

I have said my peace here and there is no need to say anymore, better to walk away, as it will just continue, as I say many are guilty of doing this, hence why I point this out

Didge,,,I'm not interested in you and Eddies past quarrels...and I want you to listen to this,,,,

She has had a vendetta going against me for while now,,,again, just like on other forums,,,

None of your children have been spoken of perversely or mocking a condition they may have,lyes...I shouldn't return this tit for tat,,,but given the reason it's my child, I think I'm pretty much entitled to be a tad uoset l don't you?

Please, please don't tell me I've no right to be pissed at the Didge,,,and what I've dished back to the god geeks is far less than I have been given,,,

We have most Lala said things in return, but I definitely had a right as it was about my kids, please don't tell me I shouldn't let vile comments about my child affect me,,it's just not that easy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:00 am

Anyway..have a nice day chief Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:02 am

Joy you need to walk away, why get wound up, I have people bash me all the time, with most of the time I just show their arguments to be poor, hence why they have issue with me.

It is better to show views that are wrong, when ever anyone is nasty with abuse it is wrong, full stop, there is never an excuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:52 am

Joy Division wrote:
Didge wrote:

Joy, do not drag Eddie and me into another feud, we are both cool with each other.

You have said some poor things of late. because you have allowed others to wind you up, stick to debating, which is difficult because many of us are guilty of spouting off.

I have said my peace here and there is no need to say anymore, better to walk away, as it will just continue, as I say many are guilty of doing this, hence why I point this out

Didge,,,I'm not interested in you and Eddies past quarrels...and I want you to listen to this,,,,

She has had a vendetta going  against me for while now,,,again, just like on other forums,,,

None of your children have been spoken of perversely or mocking a condition they may have,lyes...I shouldn't return this tit for tat,,,but given the reason it's my child, I think I'm pretty much entitled to be a tad uoset l don't you?

Please, please don't tell me I've no right to be pissed at the Didge,,,and what I've dished back to the god geeks is far less than I have been given,,,

We have most Lala said things in return, but I definitely had a right as it was about my kids, please don't tell me I shouldn't let vile comments about my child affect me,,it's just not that easy.

If you can't take it, don't dish it out. It's perfectly obvious to me what happened. You sit there thinking of ways to hit people where it hurts. Whether you succeed or not is irrelevant, the issue is your motive. Eventually, some people will hit back at you where it hurts. Trying to categorise abuse into subject matter is stupid. You stop your malicious posts, and maybe people won't hit back at you.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:55 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

She has had a vendetta going  against me for while now,,,again, just like on other forums,,,

If you can't take it, don't dish it out. It's perfectly obvious to me what happened. You sit there thinking of ways to hit people where it hurts. Whether you succeed or not is irrelevant, the issue is your motive. Eventually, some people will hit back at you where it hurts. Trying to categorise abuse into subject matter is stupid. You stop your malicious posts, and maybe people won't hit back at you.

Sorry poor reflection of the reality, many sides have been dishing it out to each other, of which you are another that has been guilty of doing so, you excuse people abusing when vindictive abuse is wrong, retaliation is not an excuse to be vindictive back. This also includes me, but please spare the forum your high moral ground here, as you are in no position to..

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:56 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Sorry poor reflection of the reality, many sides have been dishing it out to each other, of which you are another that has been guilty of doing so, you excuse people abusing when vindictive abuse is wrong, retaliation is not an excuse to be vindictive back. This also includes me, but please spare the forum your high moral ground here, as you are in no position to..

I react to what JD says to me. I did tell him that if he got personal with me, I would get personal with him. He chose to continue.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:57 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

I react to what JD says to me. I did tell him that if he got personal with me, I would get personal with him. He chose to continue.

If you react, which includes me and anyone else then you are just as culpable for doing wrong, and if you both abuse you both choose to continue. as it takes two to argue, not one

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:59 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

If you react, which includes me and anyone else then you are just as culpable for doing wrong, and if you both abuse you both choose to continue. as it takes two to argue, not one

I don't give a stuff. He dishes it out, and then cries when he gets it back. The solution is in his hands. He lies, he accuses people of dreadful things, and he hurls abuse around, and he justifies it by saying that he doesn't mention children. Well it's not a justification IMO.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:00 am

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

Hi Sexy
Hope you are well.
Im surprised you don't remember JDs
racist days.
As my mother taught me you get judged by the company
you keep.
xx

Well said
+1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:01 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

I don't give a stuff. He dishes it out, and then cries when he gets it back. The solution is in his hands. He lies, he accuses people of dreadful things, and he hurls abuse around, and he justifies it by saying that he doesn't mention children. Well it's not a justification IMO.

Then you are as culpable and as bad fr doing the same and there is no justification when you are vindictive and nasty also , and the solution is in your hands and is simple

Walk away or ignore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:02 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Then you are as culpable and as bad fr doing the same and there is no justification when you are vindictive and nasty also , and the solution is in your hands and is simple

Walk away or ignore.

You walk away and ignore my posts if you don't like them. I don't care what you think anyway - if JD dishes it out, he will get it back. He's been vile over many different forums, and it's time someone took him down a peg or two.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:03 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Walk away or ignore.

You walk away and ignore my posts if you don't like them. I don't care what you think anyway - if JD dishes it out, he will get it back. He's been vile over many different forums, and it's time someone took him down a peg or two.

Then as stated you are just as bad, there is no justification for personal vindictive abuse, so by your logic you also need to be brought down a peg or two

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:05 am

Joy Division wrote:
Didge wrote:Yes some people say things like to a female poster how they perform FGM on their children, you really do not get much appalling than that.

Seriously there is so much of a bitch fest going on with people and how people can single out one when many are involved an being nasty, shows how conniving they are. JD has said some poor things, he is not alone, many have, I think some people need to take a reality check.

That's it Didge, many of us have said some shity things, but  Nems and friends  are propping up the worst in supporting the God freaks who speak about children in the most vile way..,not just mine, but SM's too..

Let her enjoy her friends Didge,,,and I really had to laugh when she said you become like the company you keep  Laughing Laughing 

I will just post a reminder here about sexy mama . SEXY MAMA wished my whole family had been shot   when Anders Breivik went on the rampage .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:07 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

That's it Didge, many of us have said some shity things, but  Nems and friends  are propping up the worst in supporting the God freaks who speak about children in the most vile way..,not just mine, but SM's too..

I will just post a reminder here about sexy mama . SEXY MAMA wished my whole family had been shot   when Anders Breivik went on the rampage .

You also leave out what you said about her, either way what was said is not right by anyone, you again excuse what you have said to her and even recently what your husband said to her, which was disgusting.

You by doing this wish to keep the bitching and fighting going and I am going to stand against all who are doing so until it gets into their skulls

Last edited by Didge on Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:08 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

spot on

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:09 am

Didge wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

You also leave out what you said about her, either way what was said is not right by anyone, you again excuse what you have said to her and even recently what your husband said to her, which was disgusting.

You by doing this wish to keep the bitching and fighting going and I am going to stand against all who are doing so until it gets into their skulls

If you don't like the arguing what the hell are you doing on this thread ?

Last edited by Vicar of Dibley on Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:09 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

spot on

Just like ragga, you are as culpable too and thus by her logic, because you are also abusive you need to be brought down a peg or two also, unless of course you wish to grow up and stop fighting by ignoring or walking away from such spats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:10 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Didge wrote:

If you don't the arguing what the hell are you doing on this thread ?

To show how utterly stupid you are all being, untill it gets through to you to stop and you are all in fact ruining the place for all by constantly fighting like children.

Again grow up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:11 am

Didge that's hilarious coming from you the RACIST

again if you are above all this arguing why are you on this thread  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:11 am

Didge that's hilarious coming from you the RACIST

again if you are above all this arguing why are you on this thread  Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:13 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

...I think she just meant you and your boyfriend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:13 am

Didge wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

If you don't the arguing what the hell are you doing on this thread ?

To show how utterly stupid you are all being, untill it gets through to you to stop and you are all in fact ruining the place for all by constantly fighting like children.

Again grow up

you act like a kid every time you post and half the time no one can understand what you are saying .
You are not here because people are arguing , you are here to defend islam you are a RACIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:14 am

Joy Division wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

No she meant my whole family , it's how scumlims think the more Christians they kill the more raisins in paradise they earn  Laughing

Last edited by Vicar of Dibley on Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:16 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

No she meant my whole family , it's how scumlins think the more Christians they kill the more raisins in paradise they earn  Laughing 

Again you are not innocent and have no wish to drag up th past as you are doing now, again you need to grow up and respect others want to debate here, this also goes to me when I have done the same

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:18 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Didge wrote:

Again grow up

you act like a kid every time you post and half the time no one can understand what you are saying .
You are not here because people are arguing , you are here to defend islam you are a RACIST  

Again you need to grow up, I am not defending Islam, I am defending against your hate you spout, which there is a difference with Islamic extremists, you argue the same hate, just different people being attacked, hence religion is such a nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:19 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

No she meant my whole family , it's how scumlins think the more Christians they kill the more raisins in paradise they earn  Laughing 

Scumlins?..

Anyway I was told that about the virgins in heaven too , but you shouldn't believe everything you read in the daily mail, or what a few on here would have you believe...

What you have said is a Terrorists warped belief.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:21 am

Joy Division wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Scumlins?..

Anyway I was told that about the virgins in heaven too , but you shouldn't believe everything you read in the daily mail, or what a few on here would have you believe...

Joy as I am saying to the rest, give it a rest, this place is descending into a war zone and sooner or later people are going to end up getting themselves banned and they will only have themselves to blame

Walk away

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:29 am

Didge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Scumlins?..

Joy as I am saying to the rest, give it a rest, this place is descending into a war zone and sooner or later people are going to end up getting themselves banned and they will only have themselves to blame

Walk away

Didge,,' Scumlins' ffs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:29 am

Joy Division wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Scumlins?..

that's it you are learning fast JD
72 raisins for the scumlims

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:31 am

Round and round the garden, like a teddy bear, one step, two step......

Next children, we will teach you a new song, so stop fighting, all can share this forum

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:01 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I ignore you and your PERVERTED husband

So now you are making lies about me.

For the love of. God mary and jesus! grow the fuck up you are a grandmother have some shame!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:02 pm

Nems wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Indeed  Laughing 

Hi Sexy
Hope you are well.
racist days.
you keep.
xx

Hello Nems xxx

No i dont. I remember him being friendly with vod and her perverted husband though if thats what you mean.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:03 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

For the love of. God mary and jesus! grow the fuck up you are a grandmother have some shame!

I remember it well.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:04 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

I remember it well.

Course you would!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:05 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

I remember it well.

Course you would!

lol

It was awful - the words made me physically sick when i saw them on the screen.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:06 pm

Didnt you also stayed awake for days!

Piss poor attempt there Andy.........
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:07 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Didnt you also stayed awake for days!

Piss poor attempt there Andy.........

Still having nightmares.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:46 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

I've never heard SM say anything like that VoD; please could you substantiate your claim as it's a serious one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:50 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Blasphemy is so unbecoming.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:55 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Didge wrote:

I've never said one thing, ever, about your children.
I never ever bring children in to anything.

I have never defended anyone either, who have brought your children into anything and I never will.

If I haven't spoken up about your children being verbally assaulted then it's simply because I haven't seen it.

I distrust you JD, but I don't condone anyone bringing your children into an argument.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Blasphemy is so unbecoming.

indeed , but she is very angry because what i said is the truth she did wish all my family had been shot dead by Anders Breivik .

I am a proud grandmother that is for sure he is the most gorgeous little boy Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:23 pm

lovedust wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

I've never heard SM say anything like that VoD; please could you substantiate your claim as it's a serious one.

on sphinx's other forum and yeah it is a serious one but you don't think bigmama is capable of vile things like that do you . But she said it , but in fairness to her i also said something similar but she went one step further and wished all my family dead .
Now it was jerk division who brought all this up from the past i am able to forget it until someone like him tries to make out it was all me that and my husband that were to blame, i remember everything and i have everything on file .

But what has this to do with you anyway are you bigmama's mama ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:25 pm

eddie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I've never said one thing, ever, about your children.
I never ever bring children in to anything.

I have never defended anyone either, who have brought your children into anything and I never will.

If I haven't spoken up about your children being verbally assaulted then it's simply because I haven't seen it.

I distrust you JD, but I don't condone anyone bringing your children into an argument.

Now Eddie...where did I say that YOU said anything of my children?, I never, but I did say you stayed quiet when the disgusting God freaks spoke of my wee lad in to vile manner, so you never saw that right?..

I can show you it, them you can pass judgement, as you often do with me for either no reason or far, far less.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:28 pm

lovedust wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

That's because SM has never been acted in such a manner LD....never.

She has tolerated unbelievable vile and sick abuse at the hands of those two, and how she got through that I'll never know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:29 pm

People - we have gone past farce now  No 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:31 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Nems wrote:

Hi Sexy
Hope you are well.
racist days.
you keep.
xx

Hello Nems xxx

No i dont. I remember him being friendly with vod and her perverted husband though if thats what you mean.

That's right SM, and what a mistake that was...as time went on I realised what they were really like....and I'm still learning things about them.

As soon as I heard the sickening lengths they went to in tormenting a grieving mother, i looked at them in a totally different way, this way breached the boundaries of decency.

Not too mention how they still goad and abuse you , even saying repulsive things of your wee girl, the worst of the worst.

They always bring people's children into their filth.

Never again x

Last edited by Joy Division on Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:32 pm

Nems wrote:People - we have gone past farce now  No 

its fucking boring isn't it , but i am not going to let JD make out that was one sided . sm did say that and i said something similar to her .

It was lying dormant until the shit stirrer brought it all back again .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:36 pm

Joy Division wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Hello Nems xxx

That's right SM, and what a mistake that was...as time went on I realised what they were really like....and I'm still learning things about them.

Never again x

At the time you never had any friends and i took pity on you . Now stop trying to be all sweet and innocent .

Don't flatter yourself either because you are the last person i would want to associate myself and my family with .  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:38 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Never again x

At the time you never had any friends and i took pity on you . Now stop trying to be all sweet and innocent .

Don't flatter yourself either because you are the last person i would want to associate myself and my family with .  Razz 

Laughing 
You know it was the other way around VOD  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next