NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

such a pity just for the sake of some control by admin..

+3
Fluffyx
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

such a pity just for the sake of some control by admin.. Empty such a pity just for the sake of some control by admin..

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:49 am

real debate could occur and the pointless abuse could be stopped...

I can only assume pointless bilge is better than no bilge at all...

Back to top Go down

such a pity just for the sake of some control by admin.. Empty Re: such a pity just for the sake of some control by admin..

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:51 am

i sent pm's to Ben asking him to sort the abuse out from wolf man and he wouldn't do it . He said wishing death on others isn't against the rules .

Back to top Go down

such a pity just for the sake of some control by admin.. Empty Re: such a pity just for the sake of some control by admin..

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:53 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:i sent pm's to Ben asking him to sort the abuse out from wolf man and he wouldn't do it . He said wishing death on others isn't against the rules .

if he wants a site full of pathetic name calling i guess it is his choice... Smile 

incredibly short sighted though....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:41 am

I don't want a site full of name-calling, but as I said earlier today, any time I do anything people drop the hammer on my head. Just look at how some people acted when I told them that anti-homosexual slurs weren't allowed.

Besides that, it's up to you to act like the adults you supposedly are, not up to me to drag you up. I'm younger than most of you anyway.

So you want this site to be better and less fighty? Lead by fucking example. For two people who are so evangelical in the first place, I'd think that would be a rather familiar concept to you. If not, allow me to educate you:

If you wear the Christian badge as proudly as the two of you do, you might want to think about the fact that everybody who sees how you act is going to judge Christians at least partially on you. If you think I'm wrong, consider how you two judge Islam by what you see in print.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:17 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:I don't want a site full of name-calling, but as I said earlier today, any time I do anything people drop the hammer on my head. Just look at how some people acted when I told them that anti-homosexual slurs weren't allowed.

Besides that, it's up to you to act like the adults you supposedly are, not up to me to drag you up. I'm younger than most of you anyway.

So you want this site to be better and less fighty? Lead by fucking example. For two people who are so evangelical in the first place, I'd think that would be a rather familiar concept to you. If not, allow me to educate you:

If you wear the Christian badge as proudly as the two of you do, you might want to think about the fact that everybody who sees how you act is going to judge Christians at least partially on you. If you think I'm wrong, consider how you two judge Islam by what you see in print.

Come on though. If someone is being followed around and abused, they're not going to put up with it for long. To my mind, it was the fact that you actually encouraged Wolfboy which was the issue. I realise that you have some kind of problem with Christianity, but it might be best if you didn't use that against VOD.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:41 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:I don't want a site full of name-calling, but as I said earlier today, any time I do anything people drop the hammer on my head. Just look at how some people acted when I told them that anti-homosexual slurs weren't allowed.

Come on though. If someone is being followed around and abused, they're not going to put up with it for long. To my mind, it was the fact that you actually encouraged Wolfboy which was the issue. I realise that you have some kind of problem with Christianity, but it might be best if you didn't use that against VOD.

Where did I encourage anybody? And my problem is with religion as a whole, I just don't exclude Christianity. I will take up for people who happen to be Muslim, but I don't defend or promote Islam or any other religion over the others -- I think they're all wrong.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:15 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Where did I encourage anybody? And my problem is with religion as a whole, I just don't exclude Christianity. I will take up for people who happen to be Muslim, but I don't defend or promote Islam or any other religion over the others -- I think they're all wrong.

Wolfboy made his horrible post, VOD reacted to it, and you replied to VOD and used her religion against her - again. It looked like you were siding with Wolfboy and condoning what he said.

You do speak out more against Christianity actually. If someone generalises about it, you say nothing - in fact, you do it yourself. If someone generalises about Islam or Muslims, you're straight in there to defend it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:20 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Wolfboy made his horrible post, VOD reacted to it, and you replied to VOD and used her religion against her - again. It looked like you were siding with Wolfboy and condoning what he said.

You do speak out more against Christianity actually. If someone generalises about it, you say nothing - in fact, you do it yourself. If someone generalises about Islam or Muslims, you're straight in there to defend it.

Well, I am an ex-Christian who has a tendency to take up for minorities (and the little guy in general) so that might explain some of that tendency. My attitude is that it's more sinister when the group that is in power stereotypes small minorities than when small minorities stereotype the group that holds the power.

And I mostly just ignore LW's insults against others, they're so over the top. Then again, I have been insulted by everyone from smelly_bandit on the right to Catman on the left; maybe I'm just numb to it at this point ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:20 am

Oh, and my thread "Christianity" was in no means intended to bash all Christians -- quite the opposite.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:27 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well, I am an ex-Christian who has a tendency to take up for minorities (and the little guy in general) so that might explain some of that tendency. My attitude is that it's more sinister when the group that is in power stereotypes small minorities than when small minorities stereotype the group that holds the power.

And I mostly just ignore LW's insults against others, they're so over the top. Then again, I have been insulted by everyone from smelly_bandit on the right to Catman on the left; maybe I'm just numb to it at this point ...

Muslims might be a minority in some countries, but they're not in others, and Christians are in a minority on this forum, so please think about that as well. It's no use countering the anti-Muslim stuff by posting anti-Christian stuff because then you just get into an argument about that as well.

I have asked that VOD does not keep starting threads about Muslims, not because they offend me but because it's becoming too much, and this forum is becoming one which is mostly about religion in general.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:30 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Oh, and my thread "Christianity" was in no means intended to bash all Christians -- quite the opposite.

Hmmmmm. It started off in a rather negative manner, don't you think?

I expect this to go pretty much ignored, particularly by the anti-Muslim crowd, but I have been meaning to illustrate recently how much diversity of belief and flat-out evil-doing there is among the Christians of the world
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:35 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Oh, and my thread "Christianity" was in no means intended to bash all Christians -- quite the opposite.

I expect this to go pretty much ignored, particularly by the anti-Muslim crowd, but I have been meaning to illustrate recently how much diversity of belief and flat-out evil-doing there is among the Christians of the world

But where was I generalizing all Christians? I was pointing out that there is a lot of diversity of belief, and plenty of evil-doing, among Christians, even though they all follow the same Bible.

Just as there is great diversity of belief and plenty of evil-doing among Muslims, even though they all follow the same Quran.

I say this stuff in response to things said like when HF said that all Muslims believe in FGM and killing "infidels" to get into heaven. Smelly's another one who will tell you that there is no such thing as a good Muslim, that they're all out to kill all non-Muslims.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:17 pm

I agree with this completely.

I'm 30 and hardly in the first flush of youth but people ten/twenty years older carry on like children running amok,indulging gleefully in bitching and accusing each other of all kinds of disgusting things.

Just grow up.Its not hard. If people don't like fighting,don't bloody fight!
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:26 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

But where was I generalizing all Christians? I was pointing out that there is a lot of diversity of belief, and plenty of evil-doing, among Christians, even though they all follow the same Bible.

Just as there is great diversity of belief and plenty of evil-doing among Muslims, even though they all follow the same Quran.

I say this stuff in response to things said like when HF said that all Muslims believe in FGM and killing "infidels" to get into heaven. Smelly's another one who will tell you that there is no such thing as a good Muslim, that they're all out to kill all non-Muslims.

The bit in bold says it all. You started a new thread to respond to something in another thread, and so it goes on and on and on until nearly all threads are about religion one way or another. Why not respond to what was said in the actual thread it was said in?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Come on though. If someone is being followed around and abused, they're not going to put up with it for long.

That's true enough,I agree with that at least.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:57 pm

it is always the same with non believers, they push, call and goad and when you finally snap and tell them what you think you get "well that's not very Christian"..

here's an update for any non Christian readers, Christians are just human beings who have accepted Jesus as their Lord and Saviour, we rely entirely on the Grace of God to save us and his free gift of righteousness, his righteousness not ours, to keep us saved and to know we are saved but cut us do we not bleed, yes we do, rile us and will we not bite back yes we will...

I am born again not born yesterday and I nor any other Christians are door mats...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:05 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:it is always the same with non believers, they push, call and goad and when you finally snap and tell them what you think you get "well that's not very Christian"..

here's an update for any non Christian readers, Christians are just human beings who have accepted Jesus as their Lord and Saviour, we rely entirely on the Grace of God to save us and his free gift of righteousness, his righteousness not ours, to keep us saved and to know we are saved but cut us do we not bleed, yes we do, rile us and will we not bite back yes we will...

I am born again not born yesterday and I nor any other Christians are door mats...

What a load of shit from the God Botherer's, you were more than happy to slag off a wee lad with autism as well as you and your tart sneering at a wee lad with cancer who died, sneering at Sassy who has a forum of cancer and laughing and mocking her her deceased daughter when she died ....tormenting Sassy.....

Don't try to make out that's normal you sick bastards...

Get back down to the church and make your tart work for your carry out while in the confessional box you sick Freak God Squad whores.

The devils rejects.

Save that bollocks god phrases which you quote,,,then also claim ...'oh we are just human too'..

Sick fcuks , most people here remember what your like...

Laughing at folk dying of cancer,,,and don't deny it, you did..even a bairn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:08 pm

please read the post again, rile us do we not bite back........................

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:14 pm

Do Born Again Christians go to confession?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Do Born Again Christians go to confession?

no it's a catholic kinda thing, I believe all my sins past present and future have already been forgiven, I do talk to God about my sins but I think that's because i forget about his awesome Grace sometimes.. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:18 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Do Born Again Christians go to confession?

no it's a catholic kinda thing, I believe all my sins past present and future have already been forgiven, I do talk to God about my sins but I think that's because i forget about his awesome Grace sometimes.. Smile 

That's what I thought, so I wonder why JD keeps bleating on about the "confessional box". I know he's ignorant but still ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

That's what I thought, so I wonder why JD keeps bleating on about the "confessional box". I know he's ignorant but still ...

lol...i have often wondered that myself, people like to pigeon hole all Christians and that way they think they know what they believe but the majority of them have no idea and that becomes apparent within the first two seconds of their debate...

i always enjoy seeing the term "organised religion", from non believers, it makes me smile... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

lol...i have often wondered that myself, people like to pigeon hole all Christians and that way they think they know what they believe but the majority of them have no idea and that becomes apparent within the first two seconds of their debate...

i always enjoy seeing the term "organised religion", from non believers, it makes me smile... Smile 

You mean he's stereotyping people?  Shocked 

JD, of all people - who would have thought he would do such a thing?  No 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:31 pm

he got the confession box idea from Irn bru last night when he told me go to it and a few other vile comments which i won't mention, but JD didn't get the idea himself he copies people  Razz

Last edited by Vicar of Dibley on Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

You mean he's stereotyping people?  Shocked 

JD, of all people - who would have thought he would do such a thing?  No 

yeah shocking isn't it..lol

you would have thought people may realise is a very personal thing but hey that's just silly i guess... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:00 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

That's not what you said in the other thread

Over there you said Muslims like anjem choudary are the best kind of people and more deserving of life than everyone else

And finished with and ALLAHU Akbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:04 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Over there you said Muslims like anjem choudary are the best kind of people and more deserving of life than everyone else

Pray you don't hear those words from me smelly..knife clenched in fist! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:05 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yeah, I figured you'd be able to tell I was fucking with you -- guess I overestimated your intelligence. I wonder how the hell that happened? I must be tired.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:08 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

it's not much of a joke in fact its quite a sick one

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:23 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yeah, I figured you'd be able to tell I was fucking with you -- guess I overestimated your intelligence. I wonder how the hell that happened? I must be tired.

lol! 

I saw that too and though, 'I bet smelly doesn't get it'  ://?roflmao?/: 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:24 pm

I did...and thought what a racist tit.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:26 pm

nah !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:28 pm

lol, love the attempted reversal... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:30 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

You have done it now...................!

Watch the drama  Basketball Basketball 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:33 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Takes very little SM  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:36 pm

Joy Division wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Indeed  Laughing 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:00 am

So the abuse continues  lol! 

point proven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:08 am

Joy Division wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:it is always the same with non believers, they push, call and goad and when you finally snap and tell them what you think you get "well that's not very Christian"..

What a load of shit from the God Botherer's, you were more than happy to slag off a wee lad with autism as well as you and your tart sneering at a wee lad with cancer who died, sneering at Sassy who has a forum of cancer and laughing and mocking her her deceased daughter when she died ....tormenting Sassy.....

Don't try to make out that's normal you sick bastards...

Get back down to the church and make your tart work for your carry out while in the confessional box you sick Freak God Squad whores.

The devils rejects.

Save that bollocks god phrases which you quote,,,then also claim ...'oh we are just human too'..

Sick fcuks , most people here remember what your like...

Laughing at folk dying of cancer,,,and don't deny it, you did..even a bairn.

Nobody gives a shit about you JD those of us who know you and know the real JD are immune to you  ::D:: 
A forked tongue is quick to blame others, but always comes slithering back to the mouth of the liar  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:12 am

Joy Division wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

see how the scumlim relishes in the thought of atrocities . Nice friends JD  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:19 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Indeed  Laughing 

Hi Sexy
Hope you are well.
Im surprised you don't remember JDs
racist days.
As my mother taught me you get judged by the company
you keep.
xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:21 am

I never saw his racism - i believe it went on in the early hours, because i do remember seeing long rambling apologies the next day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:26 am

BigAndy9 wrote:I never saw his racism - i believe it went on in the early hours, because i do remember seeing long rambling apologies the next day.

As do we all
He says the foulest things

But hey ho some people just don't get what piss take is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:31 am

Yes some people say things like to a female poster how they perform FGM on their children, you really do not get much appalling than that.

Seriously there is so much of a bitch fest going on with people and how people can single out one when many are involved an being nasty, shows how conniving they are. JD has said some poor things, he is not alone, many have, I think some people need to take a reality check.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:33 am

Didge wrote:Yes some people say things like to a female poster how they perform FGM on their children, you really do not get much appalling than that.

Seriously there is so much of a bitch fest going on with people and how people can single out some when many are involved shows how conniving they are. JD has said some poor things, he is not alone, many have, I think some people nee to take a reality check.

So only the selected by you is offensive?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:38 am

Nems wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Indeed  Laughing 

Hi Sexy
Hope you are well.
racist days.
you keep.
xx

Well said
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:39 am

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:Yes some people say things like to a female poster how they perform FGM on their children, you really do not get much appalling than that.

Seriously there is so much of a bitch fest going on with people and how people can single out some when many are involved shows how conniving they are. JD has said some poor things, he is not alone, many have, I think some people nee to take a reality check.

So only the selected by you is offensive?

No nearly everyone gets involved and bashed people with abuse, which has in fact included me at times, which means many and many are guilt of this here, which shows you are the one clearly blind to this. The fact you single someone out shows how you try to poorly steer views against a person, that is also pathetic and low, when as seen many here are slating each other off over the last few weeks on many topics. Because you do not  like him, you single him out only, and ignore others, as seen Sexy had been excused of committing FGM onto her daughters, so is that okay by you to say?

That is just one example, so please take your fake bullshit elsewhere Nems, nobody is buying anymore, as you are as guilty of being nasty to me yourself after I stuck up for you and to others, which shows the poor character you really are and just because I fell out with another poster. Now i would not try to change any of your friends views against you, why would I, but am so bored of the bullshit you spout of late, you change your friends and views on people like the wind.

You really need to grow up, as all I see is you rarely debate but involved yourself in personal feuds with people

Good luck on that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:45 am

Nems wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Indeed  Laughing 

Hi Sexy
Hope you are well.
racist days.
you keep.
xx

You'll sink to many depths Nems, tour known well enough for lies and sneakiness, I've never been racist , but I don't like how some women have been living opressed in the Eastern world...but then that happnes all over to an extent, but I'll never approve of it.

The latter of your post also beggars belief, just look at those racist , sickening scumbags for fiends  you keep.... just never learn any thing do you.

And your anti Muslim comments are growing and growing,,,

Remember how you turned on Sassy and accused her of being a stalker when she was quite rightly mad after the God squad mocked her daughters death...yet encouraged her at the time to locate them?

Its a nice try Nems, but there is a million more times likely a chance of you being a racist than me, what you you claim is just laughable in yet another attempt to smear me.

Your just full of lies, hate , spite and nastiness Nems.

And you know I've known that for a very long time.

And you might just want to pay more attention to your own choice of friends ...I'm happy with mine.

Last edited by Joy Division on Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:47 am

BigAndy9 wrote:I never saw his racism - i believe it went on in the early hours, because i do remember seeing long rambling apologies the next day.

Apologies for what thoug Andy?, can tou show me them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:48 am

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

Hi Sexy
Hope you are well.
racist days.
you keep.
xx

Well said

Your just the same as her though aren't you Eddie?...sneaky , two faced, nasty...amd I see AGAIN you've been discussing me on flap with snidey two faced nasty comments just like your friend Nems....again.

Not to mention the bullshit you've given Didge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:51 am

Joy Division wrote:
eddie wrote:

Well said

Your just the same as her though aren't you Eddie?...sneaky , two faced, nasty...amd I see AGAIN you've been discussing me on flap with snidey two faced nasty comments just like your friend Nems....again.

Not to mention the bullshit you've given Didge.

Joy, do not drag Eddie and me into another feud, we are both cool with each other.

You have said some poor things of late. because you have allowed others to wind you up, stick to debating, which is difficult because many of us are guilty of spouting off.
As seen comprehensive arguments are better than throwing abuse as well.

I have said my peace here and there is no need to say anymore, better to walk away, as it will just continue, as I say many are guilty of doing this, hence why I point this out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next