NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

such a pity just for the sake of some control by admin..

+3
Fluffyx
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

such a pity just for the sake of some control by admin.. - Page 3 Empty such a pity just for the sake of some control by admin..

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:49 am

First topic message reminder :

real debate could occur and the pointless abuse could be stopped...

I can only assume pointless bilge is better than no bilge at all...

Back to top Go down

such a pity just for the sake of some control by admin.. - Page 3 Empty Re: such a pity just for the sake of some control by admin..

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:42 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Nems wrote:People - we have gone past farce now  No 

its fucking boring isn't it , but i am not going to let JD make out that was one sided . sm did say that and i said something similar to her .

It was lying dormant until the shit stirrer brought it all back again .

I think you'll find you were already in the midst of giving SM more gyp before I came back on, you should check back, your a terrible liar, and you and it are disgusting specimens ..who use this bollocks Christian thing as a front to try to mask your evil.

Back to top Go down

such a pity just for the sake of some control by admin.. - Page 3 Empty Re: such a pity just for the sake of some control by admin..

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:44 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Nems wrote:People - we have gone past farce now  No 

its fucking boring isn't it , but i am not going to let JD make out that was one sided . sm did say that and i said something similar to her .

VOD we all know what JD is up to. He is deliberately posting things he knows will set posters against each other. Not easy but ignore him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:53 pm

Nems wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

VOD we all know what JD is up to. He is deliberately posting things he knows will set posters against each other. Not easy but ignore him

you are right and it isn't easy , i just don't want people to think it was all me and my hubby . Lovedust already questioned me about it .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:54 pm

Nems wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Your a terrible liar, and you and your friends have had a vendetta against me, and look at you with your bike new friends now who mock kids with a disability, torment a grieving mother and hurl vile abuse at a Muslim woman...your as scummy and lather as your friends ...

Didge is right..you change your friends and views as often as the wind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:56 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Nems wrote:

you are right and it isn't easy , i just don't want people to think it was all me and my hubby . Lovedust already questioned me about it .

I think its the one trying to drag up endless shite that should do the explaining
whats done is done whats said is said. Endlessly picking over it serves no purpose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:01 pm

Nems wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

I think its the one trying to drag up endless shite that should do the explaining
whats done is done whats said is said. Endlessly picking over it serves no purpose.

agree and me and my hubby apologized to sassy she accepted and we moved on . We are not buddies but we put right the wrong we caused her and if she can accept our apology and move on then it is done with and any decent person would respect that and not keep bringing it up and reminding sassy of a painful time in her life .

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:07 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Nems wrote:

agree and me and my hubby apologized to sassy she accepted and we moved on . We are not buddies but we put right the wrong we caused her and if she can accept our apology and move on then it is done with and any decent person would respect that and not keep bringing it up and reminding sassy of a painful time in her life .

Vod just ignore him.
Continue debating and don't allow the goading to get to you.

I know you've had vile shit said to,you but best to not let emotions get the better of you and say stuff you don't mean xx
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by TC Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:43 am

eddie wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Vod just ignore him.

I know you've had vile shit said to,you but best to not let emotions get the better of you and say stuff you don't mean xx

Have you always got on with the god botherers?

Can you explain why you get on with them now?
TC
TC
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:43 am

eddie wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Vod just ignore him.

Thank you edds xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3