NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Muslims don't like dogs... don't walk them here': Police probe sign in east London park

+8
nicko
Tommy Monk
veya_victaous
Lone Wolf
Ben Reilly
eddie
gerber
Fred
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

'Muslims don't like dogs... don't walk them here': Police probe sign in east London park  - Page 3 Empty 'Muslims don't like dogs... don't walk them here': Police probe sign in east London park

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 3:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Police were today investigating a sign telling pet owners to stay out of an east London park because "Muslims do not like dogs".

The warning, in Bartlett Park, Poplar, said: "Do not walk your dog here! Muslims do not like dogs. This is an Islamic area now."

It was today branded "unacceptable" and "provocative" by an MP who called in police after being alerted to the sign by a concerned dog walker.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/muslims-dont-like-dogs-dont-walk-them-here-police-probe-sign-in-east-london-park-9458867.html

Back to top Go down

'Muslims don't like dogs... don't walk them here': Police probe sign in east London park  - Page 3 Empty Re: 'Muslims don't like dogs... don't walk them here': Police probe sign in east London park

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:19 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:It's a stupid poster. The first thing a dog owner would do is take their dog there, even if they'd never done that before. Well that's what I would do anyway - if I had a dog obviously. Laughing 

Really? I would probably worry about the safety of my dog, to be honest. No need for this gal to become a martyr:

'Muslims don't like dogs... don't walk them here': Police probe sign in east London park  - Page 3 Photo_zpse9b14ca4

Nah - it's just someone mouthing off. I doubt they would do anything. If they did, I'd whack them with the dog lead or my handbag.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'Muslims don't like dogs... don't walk them here': Police probe sign in east London park  - Page 3 Empty Re: 'Muslims don't like dogs... don't walk them here': Police probe sign in east London park

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:50 am

That woofitt is saying "take my ball and you will pay!"
Aww

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:52 am

Nems wrote:That woofitt is saying "take my ball and you will pay!"
Aww

I love that little mischievous look she gets! Brings a smile to my face every time I see it Smile

I have another photo of her sleeping on the couch, wearing a dog sweater, with one of her front arms draped over a toy ... yes, I'm a sap.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:56 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Aww

I love that little mischievous look she gets! Brings a smile to my face every time I see it Smile

I have another photo of her sleeping on the couch, wearing a dog sweater, with one of her front arms draped over a toy ... yes, I'm a sap.

You are not alone, I have a photo of Mols wearing the reindeer antlers auntie FTL bought her for Christmas!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:01 am

Nems wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Aww

You are not alone, I have a photo of Mols wearing the reindeer antlers auntie FTL bought her for Christmas!

So why isn't it posted here right now? Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:06 am

I will have a go and see if I can post one after. For some reason it never works and I end up with 27 copies of the pic  Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:06 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Aww

She's very cute. She looks like a cross between a staffie and a chihuahua - or is she one of those fancy French wotsits? Cute whatever she is!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3