NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Muslims don't like dogs... don't walk them here': Police probe sign in east London park

+8
nicko
Tommy Monk
veya_victaous
Lone Wolf
Ben Reilly
eddie
gerber
Fred
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

'Muslims don't like dogs... don't walk them here': Police probe sign in east London park  Empty 'Muslims don't like dogs... don't walk them here': Police probe sign in east London park

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 3:54 pm

Police were today investigating a sign telling pet owners to stay out of an east London park because "Muslims do not like dogs".

The warning, in Bartlett Park, Poplar, said: "Do not walk your dog here! Muslims do not like dogs. This is an Islamic area now."

It was today branded "unacceptable" and "provocative" by an MP who called in police after being alerted to the sign by a concerned dog walker.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/muslims-dont-like-dogs-dont-walk-them-here-police-probe-sign-in-east-london-park-9458867.html

Back to top Go down

'Muslims don't like dogs... don't walk them here': Police probe sign in east London park  Empty Re: 'Muslims don't like dogs... don't walk them here': Police probe sign in east London park

Post by Fred Fri May 30, 2014 3:56 pm

According to the lefties Muslims are such tolerant folks. You the MP and everyone else is wrong Tess Didge says so. Laughing 

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'Muslims don't like dogs... don't walk them here': Police probe sign in east London park  Empty Re: 'Muslims don't like dogs... don't walk them here': Police probe sign in east London park

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 4:01 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:According to the lefties Muslims are such tolerant folks. You the MP and everyone else is wrong Tess Didge says so. Laughing 

Ben loves muslims too he knows a few friends who are muslims and they wouldn't hurt anyone . I have no doubt about that but it isn't about the people it is about the stupid evil demonic religion that's the problem .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 4:11 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:According to the lefties Muslims are such tolerant folks. You the MP and everyone else is wrong Tess Didge says so. Laughing 

So you are sure a Muslim wrote this now are you?

So if this was a Muslim, a piece of paper is thus evidence it is a Muslim area now, or the writer is a deluded idot that should be arrested by the Police for intimidation?

Of course you will also agree if this is not a Muslim the person who did this to inflame tension should also be arrested if that is the case?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 4:16 pm

Didge wrote:

So if this was a Muslim, a piece of paper is thus evidence it is a Muslim area now, or the writer is a deluded idot that should be arrested by the Police for intimidation?

Of course you will also agree if this is not a Muslim the person who did this to inflame tension should also be arrested if that is the case?

I have no time for islam i was just teling Ben why i hate islam so much , my beautiful Indian Christian friend who used to visit our church was brutally hacked to death while 8 months pregnant in front of her husband and children on her own front in India simply because she/they are Christian .

No i don't dislike people i don't dislike people who are Muslims, but i do hate their book because of the barbaric commands. Nothing will change my mind about the religion of hatred and terror because of it my beautiful sweet friend was butchered because of it .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 4:20 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Didge wrote:

I have no time for islam i was just teling Ben why i hate islam so much , my beautiful Indian Christian friend who used to visit our church was brutally hacked to death while 8 months pregnant in front of her husband and children on her own front in India simply because she/they are Christian .

No i don't dislike people i don't dislike people who are Muslims, but i do hate their book because of the barbaric commands. Nothing will change my mind about the religion of hatred and terror because of it my beautiful sweet friend was butchered because of it .

Boring Dibs, we know from daily posts you do not like Islam, great, I think we all get the picture now you do, but as of yet we have no idea who has posted this sign and as stated, if it is an idiot Muslim they should be arrested for intimidation and if it is an idiot trying to inflame tensions pretending to be a Muslim, they should be arrested also for incitement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 4:33 pm

but didge , it is horrible that my beautiful friend was butchered to death while 8 months pregnant, but i see you have no condolences for her and her family , but rather you care more about how boring my feelings are because of the demonic evil book which mulsims follow . Lovely that you care about a sign and not of a butchered pregnant Christian lady .
shame on you didge .

ps if i lived there and saw that sign , i would get a few pigs from my neighbours farm and walk them through the park .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 4:36 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:but didge , it is horrible that my beautiful friend was butchered to death while 8 months pregnant, but i see you have no condolences for her and her family , but rather you care more about  how boring my feelings are because of the demonic evil book which mulsims follow . Lovely that you care about a sign  and not of a butchered pregnant Christian lady .
shame on  you didge .

ps if i lived there and saw that sign , i would get a few pigs from my neighbours farm and walk them through the park .

This thread is not about your friend being butchered Dibs and I am sorry for your loss and for her family but this thread is about a sign in a park of which we have no idea who left it, so do not play the poor guilt trip on me, it does not work.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri May 30, 2014 4:59 pm

Had the sign read " We don't like Muslims " no questions would be asked whether a Muslim had put up the sign to provarocate. Why do Muslims always get the benefit of the doubt.

Thought......

If DNA tests are done and traces of pork found on paper then the origin might be established.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 5:09 pm

gerber wrote:Had the sign read " We don't like Muslims " no questions would be asked whether a Muslim had put up the sign to provarocate.  Why do Muslims always get the benefit of the doubt.

Thought......

If DNA tests are done and traces of pork found on paper then the origin might be established.

I can see where you are coming from Gerber, but that is how you are swayed on the point and to me it could be either and hold back judgement until then.
What does strike me as odd is how tame sounding it is compared to what we know of the radical Muslim who have posted such signs from the group Muslims against Crusades.

'Muslims don't like dogs... don't walk them here': Police probe sign in east London park  464724

compared to this:

'Muslims don't like dogs... don't walk them here': Police probe sign in east London park  Parkwarning

The later tells you not to walk your dog here, but no threats, the former threatens enforcement.
Though as stated again it could still easily be a Muslim as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri May 30, 2014 5:16 pm

Didge wrote:
gerber wrote:Had the sign read " We don't like Muslims " no questions would be asked whether a Muslim had put up the sign to provarocate.  Why do Muslims always get the benefit of the doubt.

Thought......

I can see where you are coming from Gerber, but that is how you are swayed on the point and to me it could be either and hold back judgement until then.
What does strike me as odd is how tame sounding it is compared to what we know of the radical Muslim who have posted such signs from the group Muslims against Crusades.

'Muslims don't like dogs... don't walk them here': Police probe sign in east London park  464724

compared to this:

'Muslims don't like dogs... don't walk them here': Police probe sign in east London park  Parkwarning

The later tells you not to walk your dog here, but no threats, the former threatens enforcement.
Though as stated again it could still easily be a Muslim as well.

A huge plus Didge - the Chinese seem to be out of the equation, they do like dogs, they like dogs lot and lots. Even name a dish after one of favourites " Chow " full of doggie goodness  cheers 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 5:26 pm

lol very true and most people do love dogs Gerber, but some people do not like Muslims also.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri May 30, 2014 5:35 pm

Could a blind Muslim have a guide dog ?
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 5:47 pm

A blind Muslim student yesterday became the first person to be allowed to take a guide dog into a UK mosque.

Mahomed-Abraar Khatri, 18, can now enter his place of worship in Leicester with canine companion Vargo after the Muslim Law (Sharia) Council UK issued a fatwa in response to his request.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2008/sep/25/disability.islam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 5:52 pm

Anyway hope everyone has a lovely evening and a fab weekend.

Bye for now

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 6:09 pm

This is the diversity the lefties want us to learn to be at ease with

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 6:20 pm

Someone (presumably a muslim) just posted this:

"And you would think them awake, while they were asleep. And We turned them to the right and to the left, while their dog stretched his forelegs at the entrance. If you had looked at them, you would have turned from them in flight and been filled by them with terror.18:18

They will say there were three, the fourth of them being their dog; and they will say there were five, the sixth of them being their dog - guessing at the unseen; and they will say there were seven, and the eighth of them was their dog. Say, [O Muhammad], "My Lord is most knowing of their number. None knows them except a few. So do not argue about them except with an obvious argument and do not inquire about them among [the speculators] from anyone." 18:22

(Glorious Qura'an
Surat Al-Kahf: 18)

these were rightious young men and their companion THE DOg who was mentioned several times in the Qura'an. This is an honor to the loyal dog and these people are unlearned and ignorant of their faith"

Is that right? Then why do they hate dogs?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 30, 2014 6:42 pm

Do we have any proof it was, in fact, put there by a muslim?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 6:46 pm

eddie wrote:Do we have any proof it was, in fact, put there by a muslim?

50/50 chance I'd say, either them or someone wanting to stir things up. Just like the mosque graffiti that said EDL and NF, with the nazi swastika painted the wrong way round.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 6:48 pm

Exactly Eddie, probably someone just out to cause trouble tbh  ::hndbg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 6:50 pm

feelthelove wrote:

Not "probably", "possibly" - as I said, 50/50.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri May 30, 2014 7:11 pm

ladies is the evening of the begining of the weekend...........

Friday

Who knows.....................................  :ashmmmas: 

Anyway a packet of scratchings to go with your tipple ?
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 7:19 pm

gerber wrote:ladies  is the evening of the begining of the weekend...........

Friday

Who knows.....................................  :ashmmmas: 

Anyway a packet of scratchings to go with your tipple ?

to be honest i don't know why muslims don't like dogs, when i was at the hospital with my son for a check up on his elbow my mum's muslim neighbour was there with her daughter who was having a cast removed from her elbow and i was asking her mum how she did that , and in the conversation she asked if my mum had been burgled as she and a few other neighbours had been burgled, i said my mum had not and she mentioned the next door neighbours dog which she was pleased is in the garden most of the time because it barks when it hears things , she said the kids like the dog too .

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 30, 2014 7:21 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Ben loves muslims too he knows a few friends who are muslims and they wouldn't hurt anyone . I have no doubt about that but it isn't about  the people it is about the stupid evil demonic religion that's the problem .

"I don't like an entire faith system because some of the people who believe in it are bad."
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 7:29 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Yes we just don't know Tess, this is the problem when people jump to conclusions 'Muslims don't like dogs... don't walk them here': Police probe sign in east London park  Fed_up10

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 30, 2014 7:31 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Exactly. 50% chance either way.
So let's wait and see.

Either way, whoever did it is a troublemaking turd.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 30, 2014 7:33 pm

Worshippers at Toronto's Salahuddin mosque are bracing for protests today (Sept 14) as part of "Walk Your Dog in Front of a Mosque Day."

The event is being organized by supporters of a man who claims Muslim protestors kicked his English mastiff, Cupcake, during an anti-Israel rally last month.

While claiming that they wanted to draw attention to Muslim attitudes toward dogs, the organizers' Facebook page is replete with hostilities. One man wrote that he would throw protestors into a "lake of fire" and shoot their dogs, and the event has been promoted on a white supremacist website, StormFront.org.

Some Muslims responded with their own "Good Muslims Love Dogs" Facebook page, including at least one photo of a veiled woman with a veiled dog.

Muslims' alleged canine-phobia is often cited by critics of Islam as an example of how the faith is incompatible with Western values. Some Muslims have perpetuated that narrative, such as when a Somali cab driver in Minneapolis made national headlines in 2007 when he refused to let a blind man bring his seeing-eye dog into his car.

Yet many Muslims all over the world have dogs, and dogs figure prominently is some Islamic countries, such as Turkey, famous for its Kangal and Akbash breeds.

"This has always been a touchy issue for me, trying to balance my needs for a guide dog and the concerns within the Muslim community," said Mazen Basrawi, a blind Muslim-American lawyer in Washington D.C., who has had two seeing eye-dogs since he was 18.

Islamic scripture and tradition does not provide a definitive guide to all matters canine.

The Quran mentions dogs twice, including the permission to eat meat that has been carried by hunting dogs. In another verse, a group of "believers" and their dog escape their persecutors by hiding in a cave, where they fall asleep. "And their dog stretched his forelegs across the threshold," the verse finishes.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/15/islam-on-dogs-can-you-be-_n_1885580.html

It is amazing how people from the same faith system can have different beliefs from one another. It's almost like they're human beings or something!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 7:38 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Worshippers at Toronto's Salahuddin mosque are bracing for protests today (Sept 14) as part of "Walk Your Dog in Front of a Mosque Day."

The event is being organized by supporters of a man who claims Muslim protestors kicked his English mastiff, Cupcake, during an anti-Israel rally last month.

While claiming that they wanted to draw attention to Muslim attitudes toward dogs, the organizers' Facebook page is replete with hostilities. One man wrote that he would throw protestors into a "lake of fire" and shoot their dogs, and the event has been promoted on a white supremacist website, StormFront.org.

Some Muslims responded with their own "Good Muslims Love Dogs" Facebook page, including at least one photo of a veiled woman with a veiled dog.

Muslims' alleged canine-phobia is often cited by critics of Islam as an example of how the faith is incompatible with Western values. Some Muslims have perpetuated that narrative, such as when a Somali cab driver in Minneapolis made national headlines in 2007 when he refused to let a blind man bring his seeing-eye dog into his car.

Yet many Muslims all over the world have dogs, and dogs figure prominently is some Islamic countries, such as Turkey, famous for its Kangal and Akbash breeds.

"This has always been a touchy issue for me, trying to balance my needs for a guide dog and the concerns within the Muslim community," said Mazen Basrawi, a blind Muslim-American lawyer in Washington D.C., who has had two seeing eye-dogs since he was 18.

Islamic scripture and tradition does not provide a definitive guide to all matters canine.

The Quran mentions dogs twice, including the permission to eat meat that has been carried by hunting dogs. In another verse, a group of "believers" and their dog escape their persecutors by hiding in a cave, where they fall asleep. "And their dog stretched his forelegs across the threshold," the verse finishes.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/15/islam-on-dogs-can-you-be-_n_1885580.html

It is amazing how people from the same faith system can have different beliefs from one another. It's almost like they're human beings or something!
So it's all bullshit about muslims disliking dogs? Well this is Didge's reply above:

"A blind Muslim student yesterday became the first person to be allowed to take a guide dog into a UK mosque.

Mahomed-Abraar Khatri, 18, can now enter his place of worship in Leicester with canine companion Vargo after the Muslim Law (Sharia) Council UK issued a fatwa in response to his request."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 30, 2014 7:40 pm

Pretty sure my post did not say that Muslims disliking dogs is "all bullshit." Some do, others keep them as pets.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 30, 2014 7:45 pm

Is this what all Christians believe they must have as part of their church services?

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 7:49 pm

eddie wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:

Exactly. 50% chance either way.
So let's wait and see.

Either way, whoever did it is a troublemaking turd.

Agreed  alien 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 8:00 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

So it's all bullshit about muslims disliking dogs?  Well this is Didge's reply above:

"A blind Muslim student yesterday became the first person to be allowed to take a guide dog into a UK mosque.

Mahomed-Abraar Khatri, 18, can now enter his place of worship in Leicester with canine companion Vargo after the Muslim Law (Sharia) Council UK issued a fatwa in response to his request."

excellent and well done to the muslims for moving on and letting this young man enjoy life . See vod doesn't dislike muslims she just dislikes islam and the koran.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by veya_victaous Sat May 31, 2014 2:34 am

Yeah that is pretty obviously put there by a non Muslim (probably the person that complained) to stir shit.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 31, 2014 4:03 am

Maybe it was an innocent dog walker who had been getting harassed by muslims for being an innocent dog walker.....
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 31, 2014 4:46 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

So it's all bullshit about muslims disliking dogs?  Well this is Didge's reply above:

excellent and well done to the muslims for moving on and letting this young man enjoy life . See vod doesn't dislike muslims she just dislikes islam and the koran.

If anything, I would think it would be the reverse. People twist religion into justification for evil; you can always find others who have a different interpretation and who use it as motivation to do good things.

For example, most Christians these days don't actually believe gay people should be killed with rocks in public. Those that do, make headlines Smile

http://www.vocativ.com/culture/lgbt/meet-new-york-city-pastor-wants-stone-gays/

http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2011/12/29/395688/paul-campaign-touts-endorsement-of-preacher-who-advocates-death-penalty-for-gays/
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 31, 2014 5:05 am

Whereas with Islam, there is no need to twist anything..... the evil is clearly written....!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 5:11 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Whereas with Islam, there is no need to twist anything..... the evil is clearly written....!!!

Then you must feel the same with many religions just like Judaism and Christianity, where genocide is divinely ordained, not only do we see this deity order and commit genocide but it is also proclaimed he is going to come back in human form again and wipe out a third of the world.

However you look at the 3 Abrahamic faiths, they all play on fear and have deities that are pure evil, that they play on fear and threaten you and if you do not obey you are punished for eternity.

That is pure evil.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat May 31, 2014 6:07 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Maybe it was an innocent dog walker who had been getting harassed by muslims for being an innocent dog walker.....

Do you get really stupid Muslims or something?  Suspect maybe, the did choose to go to England of all places  Rolling Eyes 
'Muslims don't like dogs... don't walk them here': Police probe sign in east London park  532068747-420x0
'Muslims don't like dogs... don't walk them here': Police probe sign in east London park  Khaled-lg
Or is it something in the water that causes the stupidity in England  tongue tongue tongue tongue 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 31, 2014 6:44 am

It's only a few, and maybe they're not proper muslims....!!!!

Now where have we heard that before.....????

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 6:47 am

Tommy Monk wrote:It's only a few, and maybe they're not proper muslims....!!!!

Now where have we heard that before.....????

Laughing

Thankfully there are only a few far right numpties in the world just like you.

::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 31, 2014 7:41 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2257264/Police-sniffer-dogs-may-wear-bootees-to-avoid-offending-Muslims.html

I think we all know who the far right numpties are dodge......

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 7:45 am

Tommy Monk wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2257264/Police-sniffer-dogs-may-wear-bootees-to-avoid-offending-Muslims.html

I think we all know who the far right numpties are dodge......

Yes we do, it is you and other far right numpties as always acting like spoilt brats.
"Mummy, I do not want other humans to be near me, except you and daddy and every other person that is known to me"  
That is what you sound like.
Your arguments as seen are child minded, not adult, hence why you really need to grow up

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 31, 2014 8:07 am

Childish?

Think you need to read your last post....

We have people here from every country in the world.

We don't want or need any more.

Nothing childish about that.

But your last post is definately like a tantrum by a child who can't get its own way.

I thought you supported reducing immigration to tens of thousands dodge....

Doesn't sound like it!

You are a liar.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 8:09 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Childish?
Think you need to read your last post....
We have people here from every country in the world.
Nothing childish about that.
But your last post is definately like a tantrum by a child who can't get its own way.
I thought you supported reducing immigration to tens of thousands dodge....
Doesn't sound like it!
You are a liar.

We? who is we?

You see childish, viewing yourself as many, the traits of a spoilt brat, not able to share and not answer again my point on why we teach our children to share.
So why are you going against what your parents taught Matti?

Mate, before you get into the ring, make sure you are prepared, because you are getting battered.

::D:: 

Again are you saying it is wrong to share?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 31, 2014 8:18 am

It's your ring piece that gets battered by your boyfriend dodge.

Did you read the link......

http://in.reuters.com/article/2014/01/07/britain-immigration-survey-idINDEEA0603G20140107

We don't want or need any more immigration.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 8:20 am

Tommy Monk wrote:It's your ring piece that gets battered by your boyfriend dodge.

http://in.reuters.com/article/2014/01/07/britain-immigration-survey-idINDEEA0603G20140107

Oh my, now its my boyfriend, ha ha ha ha

More proof how you are so childish in your replies, with again you going against a fundamental part of our English values, sharing.
So are you saying we should not teach our kids to share because as seen you do not want to do so in real life?

I mean why is it you cannot share?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 8:27 am

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:It's your ring piece that gets battered by your boyfriend dodge.

More proof how you are so childish in your replies, with again you going against a fundamental part of our English values, sharing.
So are you saying we should not teach our kids to share because as seen you do not want to do so in real life?

The English have always had a history of caring and sharing - that's why we pay out more in foreign aid than any other European country, but there comes a point when you simply have to say enough's enough. If a child shares his lunch with a poorer chilld every day that's good - but when the poor child gets fatter and eats the first child's entire lunch every day, soon the first child's going to starve - that's when you say to the second child "sorry but the plate's empty."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 8:29 am

Tesstacious wrote:
Didge wrote:

The English have always had a history of caring and sharing - that's why we pay out more in foreign aid than any other European country, but there comes a point when you simply have to say enough's enough.  If a child shares his lunch with a poorer chilld every day that's good - but when the poor child gets fatter and eats the first child's entire lunch every day, soon the first child's going to starve - that's when you say to the second child "sorry but the plate's empty."

Really, I never tell the child the plate is empty, , as you do not teach a child it is wrong that way, what you teach them is humanity, which as seen your argument lacks, it speaks of discipline, not love, thus you lack also the wisdom of English values

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 31, 2014 8:34 am

Don't mind a bit of sharing, but what is happening has gone way beyond fair sharing.
We are full and the negative impacts are already being widely felt.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next