NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'I killed my first wife because of this love': Husband of pregnant Pakistani woman stoned to death by her own family says.

+3
Ben Reilly
veya_victaous
harvesmom
7 posters

Go down

'I killed my first wife because of this love': Husband of pregnant Pakistani woman stoned to death by her own family says. Empty 'I killed my first wife because of this love': Husband of pregnant Pakistani woman stoned to death by her own family says.

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 9:12 am

The husband of the pregnant woman who was beaten to death in broad daylight has admitted he murdered his first wife to be with her.

Farzana Parveen, 25, was attacked with bricks by 20 family members because she 'illegally' married the man she loved.

The honour killing, on the steps of Lahore court, sparked global outrage as police reportedly looked on doing nothing.

Today, the victim's husband confessed he killed his first wife so they could marry - and revealed that Farzana's older sister was also murdered by her family in an honour killing.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2642528/Farzana-Parveen-Pakistani-woman-stoned-death-marrying-man-loved-pictured.html#ixzz33BVNGqeI

Savages.

Back to top Go down

'I killed my first wife because of this love': Husband of pregnant Pakistani woman stoned to death by her own family says. Empty Re: 'I killed my first wife because of this love': Husband of pregnant Pakistani woman stoned to death by her own family says.

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 9:21 am

Tesstacious wrote:The husband of the pregnant woman who was beaten to death in broad daylight has admitted he murdered his first wife to be with her.

Farzana Parveen, 25, was attacked with bricks by 20 family members because she 'illegally' married the man she loved.

The honour killing, on the steps of Lahore court, sparked global outrage as police reportedly looked on doing nothing.

Today, the victim's husband confessed he killed his first wife so they could marry - and revealed that Farzana's older sister was also murdered by her family in an honour killing.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2642528/Farzana-Parveen-Pakistani-woman-stoned-death-marrying-man-loved-pictured.html#ixzz33BVNGqeI

Savages.

YEP

Back to top Go down

'I killed my first wife because of this love': Husband of pregnant Pakistani woman stoned to death by her own family says. Empty Re: 'I killed my first wife because of this love': Husband of pregnant Pakistani woman stoned to death by her own family says.

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 10:21 am

Some posts really do reek of hypocrisy by pretending to have compassion for Muslims, while condemning them and slating them all other times...

Some use awfully sad stories here as a trading post for hatred toward Muslims as well as pretending to 'care' as I said.

We must remember many white UK Brits have also committed atrocities and terrible acts of violent murder and torture...

But let's just pick on the Muslims for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Fri May 30, 2014 10:32 am

I am genuinely interested in this JD, is it the post that says 'savages' or the post that says 'yep' that you find offensive?
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 10:36 am

Joy Division wrote:Some posts really do reek of hypocrisy by pretending to have compassion for Muslims, while condemning them and slating them all other times...

Some use awfully sad stories here as a trading post for hatred toward Muslims as well as pretending to 'care' as I said.

We must remember many white UK Brits have also committed atrocities and terrible acts of violent murder and torture...

Who the hell are you, who don't even know me, to say I've no compassion for these women?  I have the greatest pity for these and other women who are treated like meat by lowlife men, be they muslims, English or whatever.  I used to work in the domestic violence department of a firm of solicitors in south London, and if you'd seen some of the appalling lives these women live you'd be as annoyed as me; no I'm not'annoyed' by it - I'm fucking furious!

The answer? Pakistani women should form a political party, and all foreign aid should be sent to them not to men, then maybe they could start to deal with these scumbags properly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 10:40 am

harvesmom wrote:I am genuinely interested in this JD, is it the post that says 'savages' or the post that says 'yep' that you find offensive?
The fact that he doesn't even criticize the men who'd do such appalling things to women, yet criticizes the women posters on here who do, says a lot about him don't you think?

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Fri May 30, 2014 10:47 am

Tesstacious wrote:
harvesmom wrote:I am genuinely interested in this JD, is it the post that says 'savages' or the post that says 'yep' that you find offensive?
The fact that he doesn't even criticize the men who'd do such appalling things to women, yet criticizes the women posters on here who do, says a lot about him don't you think?

Well his last 2 sentences seem to be condoning this behaviour, he is effectively saying that its OK for muslims to stone a pregnant woman to death because white people commit murder too???
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 7:40 pm

Tesstacious wrote:The husband of the pregnant woman who was beaten to death in broad daylight has admitted he murdered his first wife to be with her.

Savages.
Seriously??!! That's disgusting 'I killed my first wife because of this love': Husband of pregnant Pakistani woman stoned to death by her own family says. Smiley13I just can't get my head around these so called honour killings, how can people treat their own family this way  Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat May 31, 2014 2:31 am

feelthelove wrote:

Savages.
Seriously??!! That's disgusting 'I killed my first wife because of this love': Husband of pregnant Pakistani woman stoned to death by her own family says. Smiley13I just can't get my head around these so called honour killings, how can people treat their own family this way  Sad

Religion  ::dunno:: 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 31, 2014 7:03 am

It's really not a religion thing, has more to do with preserving a male-dictated reproductive order that goes back to the dawn of humanity.

Basically, when men figured out they had a role in reproduction -- taken by us today for granted, but quite a discovery for men in ancient times -- human civilizations saw the end (in most cases) of gender equality, along with the beginning of architecture such as this:

'I killed my first wife because of this love': Husband of pregnant Pakistani woman stoned to death by her own family says. Penis-architecture

'I killed my first wife because of this love': Husband of pregnant Pakistani woman stoned to death by her own family says. Occult-washington_monument

'I killed my first wife because of this love': Husband of pregnant Pakistani woman stoned to death by her own family says. DSC07152penistowerD

'I killed my first wife because of this love': Husband of pregnant Pakistani woman stoned to death by her own family says. 348s
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 9:07 am

veya_victaous wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Religion  ::dunno:: 
That's just an excuse. This man killed his first wife to be with the second woman - both the same religion - so how can you say it's because of religion? It's unprincipled savage MEN!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 31, 2014 10:24 am

Joy Division wrote:Some posts really do reek of hypocrisy by pretending to have compassion for Muslims, while condemning them and slating them all other times...

Lol you are such a parody of yourself Joke Division
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by xtras Sat May 31, 2014 9:01 pm

is that right he was spared prison!!
xtras
xtras
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 9:56 pm

eddie wrote:

Eddie...that is exactly what I see in you!!

The thread about too many Muslim threads earlier made me laugh !!..right away I saw it for what it was!!

If only you hade have had that opinion on much earlier no stop Muslim threads Eddie!!Smile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:58 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
It's really not a religion thing, has more to do with preserving a male-dictated reproductive order that goes back to the dawn of humanity.

Basically, when men figured out they had a role in reproduction -- taken by us today for granted, but quite a discovery for men in ancient times -- human civilizations saw the end (in most cases) of gender equality.................

Idea 

TOO TRUE, Ben....

This outrage shows how far countries like Pakistan can fall, once their societies start crumbling and their incompetent and ineffective governments can no longer cope...

When a man admits to murdering his first wife and noone acts against him; and then a family stones this second woman to death, while the police look on..   Real "Lord of the Flies" stuff there, as their communities descend into that ancient and base patriarchal ancient customs, keeping face and so-called "family honour killings".    No 

And all that Tess', eddie and co. can do is show us what a pathetic bunch of misandrists they truly are ~ probably keeping their husbands'/boyfriends testicles in their handbags as well !

What a Face Laughing 

But if you ask them that Bee,they might say,,,B'ahhs !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:03 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Joy Division wrote:
...such a way with words Bee  Laughing 

::D:: 

YEP !!!

A rare gift, but still widely acknowledged and acclaimed far and wide..

Though all too often wasted on those ingrates such as our little coven of rabid man-haters on here.   ::=|Q:: 

...you keep up the good work Bee!! Laughing Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:20 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
eddie wrote:

Suspect 

PISS OFF and stop stalking people, you psycho' old pervert, eddie...

Can you piss off and stop stalking harves you perverted degenerate old bag of rancid fart?  bounce 

See. We can all post like little teenage boys.  Rolling Eyes 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:15 pm

JD is banging on about Muslims getting picked on , on here but i only know of one and she hardly posts so why all the uproar from JD and why is he so Racist towards white British people ??

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:41 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
harvesmom wrote:.......................

Well his last 2 sentences seem to be condoning this behaviour, he is effectively saying that its OK for muslims to stone a pregnant woman to death because white people commit murder too???

cyclops 

BULLSHIT !!!

ALL that you have proved here today is that you are a pathetic and small brained liar, all too willing to twist the truth so as to push your own hatemongering agenda !

WELL they DO SAY you are no one till you have your own stalker... do I know you?? ONLY I Haven't exchanged a post with you on here, or ever as far as I know YET YOU SEEM to be following me around like a poodle on heat  ::-3::
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:42 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:
 cyclops 

BULLSHIT !!!

ALL that you have proved here today is that you are a pathetic and small brained liar, all too willing to twist the truth so as to push your own hatemongering agenda !

WELL they DO SAY you are no one till you have your own stalker... do I know you?? ONLY I Haven't exchanged a post with you on here, or ever as far as I know YET YOU SEEM to be following me around like a poodle on heat  ::-3::

Get yer coat Harves  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:50 pm

What a pathetic load of children on here and some of you have the gall to criticize flap. "you said this" no I didn't you said it" when you were on ~~~~forum you said etc.for fcuk sake give it a rest and behave like responsible adults!!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:59 pm

nicko wrote:What a pathetic load of children on here and some of you have the gall to criticize flap. "you said this" no I didn't you said it" when you were on ~~~~forum you said etc.for fcuk sake give it a rest and behave like responsible adults!!!

+1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:00 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:
 cyclops 

BULLSHIT !!!

It isn't just you he stalks he does it to me my hubby , eddie Raggamuffin . I don't know him either he just likes to pounce on posters to hurl abuse at them

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down