NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'I should never have let the b*****d near my family': Husband nearly killed by homeless man who slaughtered his son and Good Samaritan wife after she took him into their home speaks out

5 posters

Go down

'I should never have let the b*****d near my family': Husband nearly killed by homeless man who slaughtered his son and Good Samaritan wife after she took him into their home speaks out Empty 'I should never have let the b*****d near my family': Husband nearly killed by homeless man who slaughtered his son and Good Samaritan wife after she took him into their home speaks out

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:22 am

A husband nearly killed by a homeless man who had slaughtered his wife and son after she took him in now says 'I should never have let the b*****d near my family'.
Aaron Barley was jailed for life yesterday for the brutal murders of 'Good Samaritan' Tracey Wilkinson and her son Pierce, 13, at their home in Stourbridge, West Midlands.
Barley had entered the family's life after he had been fed, given a job and provided with accommodation by Mrs Wilkinson after she saw him begging outside a Tesco.
Peter Wilkinson, who was left for dead by Barley after returning home following a morning walk, has expressed regret at not keeping him away from his family.

Barley left Mrs Wilkinson, 50, dead on the floor and Pierce dying in his bedroom. Her husband Peter, 47, managed to ring 999 after he was stabbed six times.
Mr Wilkinson revealed that he knew something was wrong when returning to the house after walking the family dog, as his wife had not left him a cup of tea.

Speaking to The Sun, Mr Wilkinson said: 'I always walk the dog at 7am and Tracey always left me a cup of tea on the kitchen counter for when I got back.
'On that Thursday morning there was no cup there.'
He added: 'This is how the evil piece of scum repaid us. I will feel guilty for the rest of my life for letting this man get so close to my family.'
Homeless Aaron Barley has been jailed for a minimum of 30 years for murdering Tracey Wilkinson, a mother who had tried to help him
Homeless Aaron Barley has been jailed for a minimum of 30 years for murdering Tracey Wilkinson, a mother who had tried to help him
His daughter Lydia, 19, only managed to escape her brother and mother's killer as she was away at Bristol University.
She revealed how four days before the attack, she had surprised Tracey on Mother's Day by hiding in the back of her father's car.
She told The Sun: 'When he got back [Dad] asked Mum to go outside and open the boot of the Land Rover to get her present but to close her eyes.
'When she did I jumped out. We fell into each other’s arms and cried tears of joy.'
Jailing Barley today, a judge told him he'd abused the victims' family's 'extraordinary kindness and generosity'.
Barley will only be able to apply for parole after 30 years. Judge Mrs Justice Carr said she would have imposed a whole-life prison term had he not been so young.
The court heard Barley - who admitted two counts of murder and another of attempted murder - will never be released if he is unable to prove he is no longer a danger.

'I should never have let the b*****d near my family': Husband nearly killed by homeless man who slaughtered his son and Good Samaritan wife after she took him into their home speaks out 44FDC15000000578-4947658-Homeless_Aaron_Barley_has_been_jailed_for_a_minimum_of_30_years_-a-11_1507163517259

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4950422/Aaron-Barley-killed-mother-son-jailed-life.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'I should never have let the b*****d near my family': Husband nearly killed by homeless man who slaughtered his son and Good Samaritan wife after she took him into their home speaks out Empty Re: 'I should never have let the b*****d near my family': Husband nearly killed by homeless man who slaughtered his son and Good Samaritan wife after she took him into their home speaks out

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:23 am

You've only got to look at him to see something's not right. Jesus, some people are so fucking naive.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'I should never have let the b*****d near my family': Husband nearly killed by homeless man who slaughtered his son and Good Samaritan wife after she took him into their home speaks out Empty Re: 'I should never have let the b*****d near my family': Husband nearly killed by homeless man who slaughtered his son and Good Samaritan wife after she took him into their home speaks out

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:25 am

HoratioTarr wrote:You've only got to look at him to see something's not right.   Jesus, some people are so fucking naive.

What do you mean?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:22 pm

those dead eyes for a start

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:You've only got to look at him to see something's not right.   Jesus, some people are so fucking naive.

What do you mean?

his eyes are dead
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:47 pm

This is someone so damaged it shows.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:47 pm

And you can bet your life all the warnings were there in his behaviour.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:40 pm

I'm not convinced you can tell someone's going to turn out to be a mass murderer just because their eyes look "dead".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:55 pm

perhaps not , but you can certainly tell he's "trouble"

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I'm not convinced you can tell someone's going to turn out to be a mass murderer just because their eyes look "dead".

You have to admit, he does look odd. Yeah I know we shouldn't be basing assumptions on a person's looks but in this case it's obviously right.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:50 pm

I feel so sorry for the man who's wife and son were killed. Offer help and this is their reward!

It will make many people think twice now.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:52 pm

magica wrote:I feel so sorry for the man who's wife and son were killed. Offer help and this is their reward!

It will make many people think twice now.

It's a horrible story and very sad. But in this day and age, you just run such a risk for being kind hearted. It's commendable what they did, but also very naive.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:06 pm

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/double-killer-aaron-barley-kicked-13708787

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:20 pm

More info on the police appeal about him going missing when aged 13...

Was him and two others who went missing... on Wed 27 Dec 2006... he was found after 4 days on the Sunday... other two found 3 days later...

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/missing-boys-found-safe-36161

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/HUNT+FOR+MISSING+TEEN+BOYS.-a0156519758

Can't find any other info about it...

But one of them was reported missing again about 2 years later... this time from Wales... and again it was suggested that he might be heading to Birmingham...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/north_west/8220319.stm

Can't find any more info on him, or if he was ever found or not...

But it appears that authorities know a lot more about things than we are being told...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down