NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pregnant Pakistani woman stoned to death by family

+4
David
Irn Bru
scrat
HoratioTarr
8 posters

Go down

Pregnant Pakistani woman stoned to death by family Empty Pregnant Pakistani woman stoned to death by family

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:43 am

LAHORE, Pakistan (AP) — A pregnant woman was stoned to death Tuesday by her own family outside a courthouse in the Pakistani city of Lahore for marrying the man she loved. Arranged marriages are the norm among conservative Pakistanis, and hundreds of women are murdered every year in so-called honor killings carried out by husbands or relatives as a punishment for alleged adultery or other illicit sexual behavior. The Human Rights Commission of Pakistan, a private group, said in a report last month that some 869 women were murdered in honor killings in 2013.

Zia Awan, a prominent lawyer and human rights activist, said Pakistanis who commit violence against women are often acquitted or handed light sentences because of poor police work and faulty prosecutions.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/pregnant-pakistani-woman-stoned-death-family-163143284.html#EvJJAoJ

This is the 'culture' you lefties are trying to impose on civilized English people.

Back to top Go down

Pregnant Pakistani woman stoned to death by family Empty Re: Pregnant Pakistani woman stoned to death by family

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:47 am

Tesstacious wrote:LAHORE, Pakistan (AP) — A pregnant woman was stoned to death Tuesday by her own family outside a courthouse in the Pakistani city of Lahore for marrying the man she loved.  Arranged marriages are the norm among conservative Pakistanis, and hundreds of women are murdered every year in so-called honor killings carried out by husbands or relatives as a punishment for alleged adultery or other illicit sexual behavior.  The Human Rights Commission of Pakistan, a private group, said in a report last month that some 869 women were murdered in honor killings in 2013.

Zia Awan, a prominent lawyer and human rights activist, said Pakistanis who commit violence against women are often acquitted or handed light sentences because of poor police work and faulty prosecutions.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/pregnant-pakistani-woman-stoned-death-family-163143284.html#EvJJAoJ

This is the 'culture' you lefties are trying to impose on civilized English people.

This is lawful behaviour in Pakistan then?

Back to top Go down

Pregnant Pakistani woman stoned to death by family Empty Re: Pregnant Pakistani woman stoned to death by family

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:48 am

Muslim culture belongs in the desert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:48 am

Nems wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:LAHORE, Pakistan (AP) — A pregnant woman was stoned to death Tuesday by her own family outside a courthouse in the Pakistani city of Lahore for marrying the man she loved.  Arranged marriages are the norm among conservative Pakistanis, and hundreds of women are murdered every year in so-called honor killings carried out by husbands or relatives as a punishment for alleged adultery or other illicit sexual behavior.  The Human Rights Commission of Pakistan, a private group, said in a report last month that some 869 women were murdered in honor killings in 2013.

It's lawful if you scream ALLAHU AKBAR while you're doing it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:51 am

Pakistan is not a lawful country, and all people here are against such atrocities.
Another failed association argument by the far right drones

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:54 am

Honor killings is a cultural caste problem, but hey ho it shows far right drones always use poor arguments to promote their hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:57 am

Didge wrote:Pakistan is not a lawful country, and all people here are against such atrocities.

Has didge just admitted he is a Pakistani??

It would explain his terrible English

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:59 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:Pakistan is not a lawful country, and all people here are against such atrocities.

Has didge just admitted he is a Pakistani??

It would explain his terrible English

What yours earlier on the other thread ha ha

All people here means this country dummy ha ha

So I see you divert to being more of an idiot because honour killings are about caste and cultural problems

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 9:18 am

Is didge a paki??

What do people think??

He was talking about Pakistan when he said "all people here" is Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 9:20 am

smelly_bandit wrote:Is didge a paki??

What do people think??

That would be a neat trick with an Irish mum and my late father from Sicily, ha ha, you really are desperate it does make me laugh.

What is wrong with Pakistani's anyway, are you saying there is something wrong with them?
Is as childish as when people say someone is gay, shows they have the mentality of a 3 year old

Poor smelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 9:21 am

Tell the husband of that poor woman it was only 'association fallacy'. Sickening appeasement!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 9:24 am

Tesstacious wrote:
Tell the husband of that poor woman it was only 'association fallacy'.  Sickening appeasement!

Another fuckwit post, the crime is appalling, what is also appalling is far right drones who do not give a fuck about the victim like you but use the crime to promote hatred off an honour killing, when it is well known within this area of the world the Indian Subcontinent there is a huge problem with honour killings based upon a caste and cultural problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed May 28, 2014 9:25 am

What if all the law abiding citizens against such atrocities you speak of lived there? What then? Would they, are they, all up in arms against it, stopping it? I think not.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 9:26 am

HoratioTarr wrote:

What if all the law abiding citizens against such atrocities you speak of lived there?   What then?   Would they, are they, all up in arms against it, stopping it?  I think not.

But they don;t hence a daft question, like asking me if Aliens live here
Please post something intelligent for a change

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed May 28, 2014 9:31 am

The nazi aka kaka (puerile) posted this on flapfix, he often gets over excited at the "warning graphic content" signs.

It was not that long ago that AWB types were beating blacks with a sjambock in South Africa.

Again,,,it's exactly the same fanatics, same mentality,,,,,,, different god.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 9:35 am

Didge wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:
Tell the husband of that poor woman it was only 'association fallacy'.  Sickening appeasement!

Another fuckwit post, the crime is appalling, what is also appalling is far right drones who do not give a fuck about the victim like you but use the crime to promote hatred off an honour killing, when it is well known within this area of the world the Indian Subcontinent there is a huge problem with honour killings based upon a caste and cultural problem.
Seriously? Just fucking seriously?? It's the RW that doesn't care about the victims?!!! It's you lot who are appeasing the killers. It SICKENS me the way women's rights are trashed, and abuse, rape and murder is covered up by you pc losers, all in the name of embracing islam!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 9:37 am

scrat wrote:The nazi aka kaka (puerile) posted this on flapfix, he often gets over excited at the "warning graphic content" signs.

It was not that long ago that AWB types were beating blacks with a sjambock in South Africa.

Morning Scrat

Of course is is sexual engrossment for some, anything to be used to promote a hateful view against groups of people, where even worse they use the murder of people shows how vile some people really are, because the reality is they could not give one fuck for the victim, where the victim is of course a Pakistani themselves .

This crime is appalling but again those of the far right will use anything to promote their hate. You tackle such problems through education, not hate and castigation of groups of people and you place pressure on such nations that ignore such awful crimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 9:39 am

Tesstacious wrote:
Didge wrote:

Seriously?  Just fucking seriously?? It's the RW that doesn't care about the victims?!!!  It's you lot who are appeasing the killers.  It SICKENS me the way women's rights are trashed, and abuse, rape and murder is covered up by you pc losers, all in the name of embracing islam!

No it is the far right that uses such stories and does not give one fuck about the victim as seen by yourself when you tried to claim appeasement off me, as where is the appeasement off me, unless you are castigating the whole of all Muslims and all Pakistani's Tess, ignoring the root cause of honour killings?
So you exposed how you have just used the victim because I did not appease any such crime.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 9:43 am

Case in point, your first words Tess, thus promoting a view all people of a nation are like this, making you a far right drone, let alone not even understanding anything in regards to honour killings. Thus you are using the victim to promote a fear of people.

Exposed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 9:52 am

Didge wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:
Seriously?  Just fucking seriously?? It's the RW that doesn't care about the victims?!!!  It's you lot who are appeasing the killers.  It SICKENS me the way women's rights are trashed, and abuse, rape and murder is covered up by you pc losers, all in the name of embracing islam!

No it is the far right that uses such stories and does not give one fuck about the victim as seen by yourself when you tried to claim appeasement off me, as where is the appeasement off me, unless you are castigating the whole of all Muslims and all Pakistani's Tess, ignoring the root cause of honour killings?
So you exposed how you have just used the victim because I did not appease any such crime.
How dare you say I'm using the victim? My reference to your appeasement of muslims' treatment of women doesn't come from this single thread but from ones in the past. I particularly remember one where they made women sit at the back of the room at an Oxford Union lecture given by a radical islamist. You called me a liar and still waffled on after I'd proved it to be true...

Imagine if Rosa Parks was made to sit at the back of the room nowadays - look at what happened when she refused to sit at the back - that was because she was black: Is it any more acceptable because it's women? Hypocrisy! You say I use the victims! Well, I'd go out of my way to protect 50% of all muslims actually - the women. The way that sick cult treat them is appalling - and the way you appease it is probably because, deep down, all you leftie hypocrites would love women to be "put in their place" again, so you can strut your stuff and be their lords and masters. And if islam gets it way that's what'll happen in the UK - so keep up the good work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 9:56 am

Tesstacious wrote:
Didge wrote:

How dare you say I'm using the victim?  My reference to your appeasement of muslims' treatment of women doesn't come from this single thread but from ones in the past.  I particularly remember one where they made women sit at the back of the room at an Oxford Union lecture given by a radical islamist.  You called me a liar and still waffled on after I'd proved it to be true...

Imagine if Rosa Parks was made to sit at the back of the room nowadays - look at what happened when she refused to sit at the back - that was because she was black: Is it any more acceptable because it's women?  Hypocrisy!  You say I use the victims! Well, I'd go out of my way to protect 50% of all muslims actually - the women.  The way that sick cult treat them is appalling - and the way you appease it is probably because, deep down, all you leftie hypocrites would love women to be "put in their place" again, so you can strut your stuff and be their lords and masters.  And if islam gets it way that's what'll happen in the UK - so keep up the good work.

This has fuck all to do with Islam for a start you utterly ignorant far right drone, which shows you are using the case of the plight of this woman by your words about how English people are having this culture forced onto them, showing you are basing a view all people are like this from Islam using yet again another lame argument. My view on the segregation was how daft it is when we already have boy and girl only schools and that if women want to sit separate that is also their choice which it seems you wished to deny to them. So again you are now making this about Islam, which has fuck all to do with honour killings proving and exposing you again for being nothing but a Muslim hater. So you are not protecting anything because in fact it is most Muslim women that end up being victims of hate crimes, which shows again how daft your view is, because as seen you are promoting a view this is Islam, and Muslims follow Islam, and views of hate against Islam promote hate against Muslim women, showing why you are at times clueless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 10:12 am

Didge wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:
How dare you say I'm using the victim?  My reference to your appeasement of muslims' treatment of women doesn't come from this single thread but from ones in the past.  I particularly remember one where they made women sit at the back of the room at an Oxford Union lecture given by a radical islamist.  You called me a liar and still waffled on after I'd proved it to be true...

Imagine if Rosa Parks was made to sit at the back of the room nowadays - look at what happened when she refused to sit at the back - that was because she was black: Is it any more acceptable because it's women?  Hypocrisy!  You say I use the victims! Well, I'd go out of my way to protect 50% of all muslims actually - the women.  The way that sick cult treat them is appalling - and the way you appease it is probably because, deep down, all you leftie hypocrites would love women to be "put in their place" again, so you can strut your stuff and be their lords and masters.  And if islam gets it way that's what'll happen in the UK - so keep up the good work.

This has fuck all to do with Islam for a start you utterly ignorant far right drone, which shows you are using the case of the plight of this woman by your words about how English people are having this culture forced onto them, showing you are basing a view all people are like this from Islam using yet again another lame argument. My view on the segregation was how daft it is when we already have boy and girl only schools and that if women want to sit separate that is also their choice which it seems you wished to deny to them. So again you are now making this about Islam, which has fuck all to do with honour killings proving and exposing you again for being nothing but a Muslim hater. So you are not protecting anything because in fact it is most Muslim women that end up being victims of hate crimes, which shows again how daft your view is, because as seen you are promoting a view this is Islam, and Muslims follow Islam, and views of hate against Islam promote hate against Muslim women, showing why you are at times clueless.
How the FUCK has it nothing to do with islam!!! Not even bothering to reply to your stupid crap, you're pathetic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 10:18 am

Tesstacious wrote:
Didge wrote:

How the FUCK has it nothing to do with islam!!!  Not even bothering to reply to your stupid crap, you're pathetic.

Right so now Hindu's commit honour killings because of Islam now do they?
Christians commit honour killings because of Islam now do they?

Yes Tess on this subject you are ignorant and as seen using Islam to promote a view of hate against Muslims. This is a cultural and caste problem within certain cultures, where honour killings have been going on for thousands of years. So you understand little, put the blame on Islam, thus using this to then use a fear argument now on Muslim who follow Islam in this country. Again education and coming down hard on such crimes is the way forward, not castigating a religion, because it happens to happen in some Muslim majority countries.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed May 28, 2014 10:28 am

It is absolutely shocking that a woman should be stoned to death for anything. It's cruel and it's barbaric but we have seen recently that there is a chance that a cultural change can be brought about and we need to encourage efforts to bring this about.
The young schoolgirl Malala represents that change and she has shown that the population can be influenced against the extremists who practice this form of justice.
We should support her and what she stands for because she is the future.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 10:30 am

Irn Bru wrote:It is absolutely shocking that a woman should be stoned to death for anything. It's cruel and it's barbaric but we have seen recently that there is a chance that a cultural change can be brought about and we need to encourage efforts to bring this about.
The young schoolgirl Malala represents that change and she has shown that the population can be influenced against the extremists who practice this form of justice.
We should support her and what she stands for because she is the future.

Excellent post and the way forward

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 10:37 am

I agree Didge..a most excellent post indeed Irn.

Sadly some on forums had nothing good to say about that brave little girl, considering how brave she was, things can move forward bit it takes effort on every front by all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 7:22 pm

I'll never understand it, it's inhumane; no excuses, no justification  No

Back to top Go down

Post by David Wed May 28, 2014 7:26 pm

Honour killings are barbaric. There is no place for it nowadays. Horrific!!
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 7:54 pm

Crikey - Pakistan is not a lawful country?

I'm glad BigAndy9 didn't say that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 7:58 pm

David wrote:Honour killings are barbaric.  There is no place for it nowadays.  Horrific!!

Yes there is - wherever there's a muslim!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:08 pm

I will never ever understand why people continue to make excuses for this barbarism.
The Pakistani people are certainly not against this behaviour. Time to stop appeasing and stop the murders.

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed May 28, 2014 8:23 pm

Didge wrote:
scrat wrote:The nazi aka kaka (puerile) posted this on flapfix, he often gets over excited at the "warning graphic content" signs.

Morning Scrat

Of course is is sexual engrossment for some, anything to be used to promote a hateful view against groups of people, where even worse they use the murder of people shows how vile some people really are, because the reality is they could not give one fuck for the victim, where the victim is of course a Pakistani themselves .

This crime is appalling but again those of the far right will use anything to promote their hate. You tackle such problems through education, not hate and castigation of groups of people and you place pressure on such nations that ignore such awful crimes
Hi Didge,

It's difficult to understand the construct of the poisonous far right mind, I think they believe we would all enjoy the misery they visit on this planet, if only we could view the world through the negativity, bitterness and hatred of their eyes.

But then,,,,,why would anyone want to do that!

Last edited by scrat on Wed May 28, 2014 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:44 pm

Nems wrote:I will never ever understand why people continue to make excuses for this barbarism.
The Pakistani people are certainly not against this behaviour. Time to stop appeasing and stop the murders.

very well said...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 10:44 pm

It seems those who are against this kind of thing are now the villains.

How did we end up at that result??

scrat, didge - care to explain?

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu May 29, 2014 12:43 am

Nems wrote:

No it is not an the family have been arrested for it.  ::resmahauth:: ::resmahauth:: ::resmahauth:: ::resmahauth:: 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu May 29, 2014 12:57 am

Nems wrote:I will never ever understand why people continue to make excuses for this barbarism.

That's not true
the Majority are against it and its rare in the big cities, the issue is Pakistan (like Afghanistan and India) has a large population of uneducated hill shepherds still 'trusting' local traditions and authorities which normally means some local nut job that still uses religious dogma (real or not) to maintain their position of power.

Stoning is not mentioned in the Koran  Neutral  it appears to be a cultural tradition rather than a religious one
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 29, 2014 2:59 am

As others have pointed out, honor killings are not restricted to one religion, they tend to be an artifact of older traditions that are revived all over the world, by some, during times of uncertainty.

There will always be people who think that things are messed up now because we've changed too much -- and who seek to make things better by bringing back the "old ways." Sound familiar, anyone? You see it as a staple of human behavior, over and over throughout all cultures, from backwards Blighters trying to make racism acceptable again to cargo cults of the South Pacific.

Pregnant Pakistani woman stoned to death by family Cargo_cult_plane

"You go into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced them. And they fell through the Clinton administration, and the Bush administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not.

And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." - Obama
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:07 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Nems wrote:

No it is not an the family have been arrested for it.  ::resmahauth:: ::resmahauth:: ::resmahauth:: ::resmahauth:: 

Dad has and is saying he doesn't regret a thing. Think he will go to trial? I don't.
She was 5 months pregnant too murdering bastard.

ETA
I don't care if its cultural or religious really, its sick and it should be stopped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:12 am

scrat wrote:
Didge wrote:

Morning Scrat

Hi Didge,

It's difficult to understand the construct of the poisonous far right mind, I think they believe we would all enjoy the misery they visit on this planet, if only we could view the world through the negativity, bitterness and hatred of their eyes.

But then,,,,,why would anyone want to do that!

Hi Chap

Sadly more people are susceptible to this bullshit, as seen they center on the reason behind this crime as Islam, then take this as a view point to instill fear to people of followers of Islam. They say oh but I know many Muslims are okay, but Islam is the root cause, which we know of course is absurd, when the root cause is age old cultural and castes systems, that have been the problem and this issue of arranged marriages, which needs to change. People are not interested in helping to educate out this problem but use such cases to spout their crap and hate against people. This is the sad reality of these poor arguments, how on earth do they think this will change by castigating a faith or an ethnic group? We changed many perceptions in this country by education and great British people who stood up against discrimination, that was how we progressed

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 29, 2014 9:14 am

I don't care what religion it is, what country, what reason....this is not acceptable and I'd like to know how these evil bastards can get away with carrying this sort of sick "justice" out????
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 9:22 am

eddie wrote:I don't care what religion it is, what country, what reason....this is not acceptable and I'd like to know how these evil bastards can get away with carrying this sort of sick "justice" out????

Of course it is not acceptable Eddie, that is why many people need to work together to eradicate this problem and show it is not acceptable by placing pressure on governments to act on these crimes. Some in rural areas grow up believing this is acceptable and to punish what they see as a dishonor and how we have to educate out of the mindset arranged marriages, that look to exploit money off people and the way to do that is with education. The problem is many of these areas have poor levels of education, because many rural areas are poor, so much work has to be done and like I say Governments need to step up pressure on nations like India and Pakistan to do more.

This is a start:

One of India’s most influential tribal councils has lifted a ban on inter-caste marriages in a move hailed by campaigners as the start of a social revolution.
India’s more than 800 million Hindus are born into rigid castes which determine their opportunities in life and their social status.
Those who defy traditional barriers to marry someone from below their own caste are often shunned and occasionally murdered – there are more than 1,000 honour killings in India every year of those who cross caste and religious divides to marry for love.
Most of the killings have been in northern India where Hindus from the Jat tribe – traditionally regarded as peasant warrior – also forbid marriages between those from the same sub-caste or gotra, which they regard as incest.
In September last year a 23 year-old student and his 20 year-old girlfriend who had been in a forbidden relationship were lured back to their village where the young woman was beaten to death and her boyfriend beheaded in front of his family’s home.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/10778189/Indias-elders-lift-ban-on-inter-caste-marriages.html

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu May 29, 2014 9:46 am

" According to a freedom of information request by the London-based Iranian and Kurdish Women's Rights Organisation (IKWRO) last year, some 3,000 so-called honour attacks were recorded in the UK in 2010. Honour violence includes acid attacks, abduction, mutilations, beatings and in some cases, murder. In the UK, its victims are almost always Muslim women, most commonly those of Pakistani origin, though one of the most high-profile British cases involved that of Banaz Mahmod, an Iraqi Kurd from London who left her violent husband to be with her boyfriend, but was killed by relatives in 2006.

"That number shocked me but it didn't tell the whole truth," says Diana Nammi, the Iranian-Kurd director of Ikrwo. "The real problem is much, much, much bigger than that. When we sent this freedom of information request to the 52 police forces in the UK, we only received records from 39 of those forces. So this number of 2,823 - the cases of honour violence - comes only from those who responded. And it seems that the understanding of what constitutes honour violence varies from force to force. One of them believed that it was just forced marriage, another that it was just the motive of the crime, while the other 13 (forces who didn't respond) may think that it doesn't exist in their area at all, even though they have large communities of Asians, south Asians, Middle Eastern and eastern Europeans living amongst them. So there is a huge problem of having a common understanding about this issue. It's very clear that the police don't have a system or a base for all police officers to respond to all honour violence cases appropriately."

Read more: http://www.thenational.ae/lifestyle/the-honour-killings-that-blight-britain#ixzz335mxzrLy
Follow us: @TheNationalUAE on Twitter | thenational.ae on Facebook

I am shocked by the apparent lack of response from our own Pakistani community in the UK. Very much in the same vein as acts of terrorism................ silence. No condemnation.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 9:51 am

That shows part of the massive problem we have here with violence:

2 women are killed every week in England and Wales by a current or former partner (Homicide Statistics, 1998) – 1 woman killed every 3 days
1 in 4 women experience domestic violence over their lifetimes and between 6-10% of women suffer domestic violence in a given year (Council of Europe, 2002)
Domestic violence has a higher rate of repeat victimisation than any other crime (Home Office, July 2002)
Every minute police in the UK receive a domestic assistance call – yet only 35% of domestic violence incidents are reported to the police (Stanko, 2000 & Home Office, 2002)
The 2001/02 British Crime Survey (BCS) found that there were an estimated 635,000 incidents of domestic violence in England and Wales. 81% of the victims were women and 19% were men. Domestic violence incidents also made up nearly 22% of all violent incidents reported by participants in the BCS (Home Office, July 2002)
On average, a woman is assaulted 35 times before her first call to the police (Jaffe, 1982)

http://refuge.org.uk/get-help-now/what-is-domestic-violence/domestic-violence-the-facts/

What I do not understand is why this is still happening?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 9:59 am

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:Is didge a paki??

What do people think??

That would be a neat trick with an Irish mum and my late father from Sicily, ha ha, you really are desperate it does make me laugh.

What is wrong with Pakistani's anyway, are you saying there is something wrong with them?
Is as childish as when people say someone is gay, shows they have the mentality of a 3 year old

Poor smelly

Sure pal

You were clearly talking about Pakistan when you said "people here"

People can read into it what they want

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 9:59 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

Poor smelly

Sure pal

You were clearly talking about Pakistan when you said "people here"

People can read into it what they want

Poor smelly ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 6:55 pm

Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has described the stoning to death of a woman by her family in front of a Lahore court as "totally unacceptable".

Farzana Parveen, who was three months pregnant, was pelted with bricks and bludgeoned by relatives furious because she married against their wishes.

Her husband told the BBC that police simply stood by during the attack.

Lahore's police chief has denied this and said Ms Parveen had been killed by the time police arrived at the scene.

There are hundreds of so-called "honour killings" in Pakistan each year.

This incident has prompted particular outrage as it took place in daylight while police and members of the public reportedly stood by and did nothing to save her.

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has ordered the chief minister of Punjab province to take "immediate action" and submit a report by Thursday evening.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-27622232

Pregnant Pakistani woman stoned to death by family Blah_b10 Words, words, words Pregnant Pakistani woman stoned to death by family Smiley11

Lets see some ACTION!!!!!!!!!!  Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 7:06 pm

.savages

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down