NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Residents of Russian town near uranium mine fall asleep for six days at a time

3 posters

Go down

Residents of Russian town near uranium mine fall asleep for six days at a time Empty Residents of Russian town near uranium mine fall asleep for six days at a time

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 3:18 pm

SCIENTISTS are baffled after a Russian ghost town and a nearby village have suffered a 'sleep epidemic' where locals have been falling asleep for up to six days on end.

The locals of Kalachi village in Kazakhstan and the almost abandoned Soviet town of Krasnogorsk, Russia have been suddenly falling asleep, and then waking up with no recollection of what happened.

More than 7,000 experiments into the soil, air, water and patient's blood, hair and nails have been carried out by scientists in these remote villages. But so far, all results have come back inconclusive - although scientists fear leaking uranium could be to blame. And villagers even fear that they buried an elderly man before the sleeping condition was known about, because they thought he was dead. The sleeping epidemic causes people, including children, to suddenly fall into a deep sleep, which can last from two to six days.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/478505/Residents-of-Russian-town-near-uranium-mine-fall-asleep-for-six-days-at-a-time

Back to top Go down

Residents of Russian town near uranium mine fall asleep for six days at a time Empty Re: Residents of Russian town near uranium mine fall asleep for six days at a time

Post by Stephenmarra Tue May 27, 2014 4:35 pm

The link wrote:And villagers even fear that they buried an elderly man before the sleeping condition was known about, because they thought he was dead.
Now that doesn't bear thinking about. pale   Shocked   affraid
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Residents of Russian town near uranium mine fall asleep for six days at a time Empty Re: Residents of Russian town near uranium mine fall asleep for six days at a time

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 27, 2014 4:46 pm

Very strange
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 4:49 pm

Isn't it? Here's more about it:

http://siberiantimes.com/other/others/features/siberian-experts-say-they-can-solve-the-cause-of-mystery-sleeping-disorder/

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Wed May 28, 2014 1:52 am

It'll be interesting to find out what the hell caused it.  confused
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 6:48 pm

Oh no, that poor guy Residents of Russian town near uranium mine fall asleep for six days at a time Scared10Very strange, I hope that the cause is found.  There is so much we don't know..............

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down